Wildcat Watch offers some of the most breathtaking mountain views in the north Georgia Mountains. Sit on the porch and watch the sunrise with fresh brewed coffee. Soak in the hot tub, in the evening with your loved ones. With 3 stories and a bedroom and bath on each floor, this log home is perfect for couples. 2 of the bedrooms are king bedrooms with TV’s and the patio level bedroom has a queen bed. Each floor has it’s own bathroom. The Adults Only log cabin, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), also offers: Hot tub, fenced yard-dog friendly, propane fireplace, large porches, ping pong and foosball.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for Wildcat Watch start at $250 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 25 reviewsDec 23, 2021December
GoodNov 16, 2021
Wildcat Watch is an amazing cabin with an even more amazing view!! During our three-day stay, our group of five ladies was more than comfortable in this spacious, beautifully-decorated, and well-stocked cabin...with its three bedrooms with very comfortable beds; three full bathrooms; a well-stocked kitchen and spacious dining area; a living room with plenty and comfortable seating; good TVs in each room with good TV service & good WiFi...we really liked the interior of the cabin! But what we liked even more was the three well-furnished decks...rocking chairs and hot tub...and the ASTOUNDING mountain & valley view!!! Never have we experienced a more beautiful view (and we've stayed in a lot of cabins)!!
The drive up to the cabin is a bit challenging as it is a steep, gravel road, with a lot of ruts that produce a washboard effect. Part of us were in a minivan, but by using the low gears, we made it ok. Others were in a SUV, and they made it better!! We love a good adventure, and this was definitely that!! 🙂
The Sliding Rock Cabin Staff was great!! We had an issue with the hot tub, and they quickly and graciously took care of that!! In addition, a member of our party misplaced a valuable item, and the staff bent over backwards in a effort to help us find it. The item was found and all is well. The Staff members went above and beyond in their efforts to help us with both those issues!! Thank you all so much!!!
We highly recommend Sliding Rock Cabins, particularly Wildcat Watch; and particularly the Sliding Rock PEOPLE, who are as amazing as their cabins are beautiful!!Nov 11, 2021One of the Best of the Best
Having used Sliding Rock Cabins as the go-to company for cabin rentals for a number of years, we have stayed in several of their managed units over the years. All have been good. Wildcat Watch is clearly the best of best. Well-appointed, clean, comfortable, and with a magnificent view. Cabin access is easy. The dogs had direct access to the fenced yard. Being near the road's end, it was quiet and situated on a lot that maximized privacy. All considered, that is why we feel Wildcat Watch to be one of the best in the area.Sep 11, 2021Girls Retreat
Much needed get away with girlfriends with mountain view and peace and quiet.Aug 23, 2021Awesome cabin with a great view!
We spent a week at Wildcat Watch with our 2 dogs and had a wonderful time. The cabin had everything we needed and the view was absolutely breathtaking. Can’t wait to go back!Page 1 of 5:«‹12345›»