Wildcat Watch offers some of the most breathtaking mountain views in the north Georgia Mountains. Sit on the porch and watch the sunrise with fresh brewed coffee. Soak in the hot tub, in the evening with your loved ones. With 3 stories and a bedroom and bath on each floor, this log home is perfect for couples. 2 of the bedrooms are king bedrooms with TV’s and the patio level bedroom has a queen bed. Each floor has it’s own bathroom. The Adults Only log cabin also offers: Hot tub, fenced yard-dog friendly, propane fireplace, large porches, ping pong and foosball.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for Wildcat Watch start at $185 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 6 reviewsOct 9, email@example.com
From the drive to your cabin to the breathtaking views from your balconies this cabin has it all. If you do not have something at this cabin, you forgot it, because not one detail is left for you to not have a simply great, relaxing stay at this cabin. The detail and amenities are very nice. Comfortable beds, nice kitchen, private hot tub. The balconies and the view sets this place apart. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer location for your stay.Oct 2, 2020Great Getaway
Perfect getaway from the city that takes the whole family. The views are wonderful , the mountain valley to the just looking into the sky full of stars.
I was pleasantly surprised by the items supplied in the kitchen, it really did have everything but the food.
I can’t wait to return for a longer stay soon.Oct 2, 2020Perfect for Rest and Relaxation
The cabin was gorgeous, very well appointed and perfect for our group! We really enjoyed sitting in the rocking chairs to admire the view, relaxing in the hot tub, and being able to let the dogs out into the fenced in yard.Aug 4, 2020Great View Cabin
ExcellentJun 14, 2020Great view and location!
Lovely cabin with a great uninterrupted view. Very clean and well-appointed. The cabin was exactly as described and perfect for us.Page 1 of 2:«‹12›»