Wildcat Watch offers some of the most breathtaking mountain views in the north Georgia Mountains. Sit on the porch and watch the sunrise with fresh brewed coffee. Soak in the hot tub, in the evening with your loved ones. With 3 stories and a bedroom and bath on each floor, this log home is perfect for couples. 2 of the bedrooms are king bedrooms with TV’s and the patio level bedroom has a queen bed. Each floor has it’s own bathroom. The Adults Only log cabin also offers: Hot tub, fenced yard-dog friendly, propane fireplace, large porches, ping pong and foosball.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for Wildcat Watch start at $210 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 6 reviewsOct 9, firstname.lastname@example.org
From the drive to your cabin to the breathtaking views from your balconies this cabin has it all. If you do not have something at this cabin, you forgot it, because not one detail is left for you to not have a simply great, relaxing stay at this cabin. The detail and amenities are very nice. Comfortable beds, nice kitchen, private hot tub. The balconies and the view sets this place apart. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer location for your stay.Oct 2, 2020Great Getaway
Perfect getaway from the city that takes the whole family. The views are wonderful , the mountain valley to the just looking into the sky full of stars.
I was pleasantly surprised by the items supplied in the kitchen, it really did have everything but the food.
I can’t wait to return for a longer stay soon.Oct 2, 2020Perfect for Rest and Relaxation
The cabin was gorgeous, very well appointed and perfect for our group! We really enjoyed sitting in the rocking chairs to admire the view, relaxing in the hot tub, and being able to let the dogs out into the fenced in yard.Aug 4, 2020Great View Cabin
ExcellentJun 14, 2020Great view and location!
Lovely cabin with a great uninterrupted view. Very clean and well-appointed. The cabin was exactly as described and perfect for us.Page 1 of 2:«‹12›»