Wildcat Watch offers some of the most breathtaking mountain views in the north Georgia Mountains. Sit on the porch and watch the sunrise with fresh brewed coffee. Soak in the hot tub, in the evening with your loved ones. With 3 stories and a bedroom and bath on each floor, this log home is perfect for couples. 2 of the bedrooms are king bedrooms with TV’s and the patio level bedroom has a queen bed. Each floor has it’s own bathroom. The Adults Only log cabin, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), also offers: Hot tub, fenced yard-dog friendly, propane fireplace, large porches, ping pong and foosball.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for Wildcat Watch start at $240 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 22 reviewsSep 11, 2021Girls Retreat
Much needed get away with girlfriends with mountain view and peace and quiet.Aug 23, 2021Awesome cabin with a great view!
We spent a week at Wildcat Watch with our 2 dogs and had a wonderful time. The cabin had everything we needed and the view was absolutely breathtaking. Can’t wait to go back!Aug 10, 2021Much needed get away
Sliding Rock Cabins was very easy to book. I rent cabins at least once a year and have started bringing my pups with me. Glad I have a new company I can add to the dog friendly list. We really enjoyed our stay and the cabin was nice. Worked out perfect for us.Jul 12, 2021Dickinson Mountain Retreat
After a interesting drive up to the cabin - which benefited with engaging low gear - we were rewarded with a wonderful setting with spectacular views and a very comfortable cabin . The cabin was well set up for our party of two couples and two dogs . The cabin was well laid out and good secure area for the dogs. Well equipped with even spare gas bottle for the grill! However given that the ice maker in the fridge was not working it would have been nice to have been left a bag of ice . Having said that we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend using this cabin and this company again .Jun 25, 2021Amazing View
We had a great time at Wildcat Watch. The view was amazing, the cabin well-maintained and well-stocked, the beds comfortable, and the hot tub relaxing. The fenced-in yard was adequate, although my dog didn't want to go out there by himself, possibly due to the steep grade. We ran into bugs and ticks outside, so bring bug spray. My only complaint is that the road getting there is steep and rutted in places, which was scary the first time we went up. Do not try with a car that rides low to the ground.Page 1 of 5:«‹12345›»