In Cabin Services
Cabin Gift Basket Delivery: Our friend Laura Thomas at Green Willow Soap in lovely downtown Ellijay offers a full line of products to make your body and stay almost heavenly. Just visit her website or store and she’ll take care of the rest.
Teatrees Boutique Spa and In-Cabin Massages: Rejuvenate, relax and unwind with our soothing Signature Massage, Deep Tissue, Customized Facial or Body Treatments. We use botanical, organic products and pure essential oils to pamper your skin, body and mind. “A Uniquely Tranquil Experience” located at 3293 East First St, in downtown Blue Ridge. We can accommodate special Groups and Spa Parties. TeaTree’s also offers In- Cabin services, Visit our website, TeaTreeMassage or call 706-946-2015 for more information.
Downtown Ellijay Coffee Shop/Bistro: For a great Coffee Shop/Bistro experience in downtown Ellijay, visit our friends at The Martyn House. Tell them Jerri and Terry sent you!
Wedding Consultant: Need help planning for that special event? We recommend our friend Andrea Boykin at Unique Events, 706-781-2971. Andrea can make your special moment, stress-free, and uniquely yours.
Great new Restaurant in downtown Blue Ridge called Black Sheep Bar & Patio. Exceptional food, friendly helpful staff, and did I mention the food is great?
To accompany the big event, or just for some personal weekend treat, please try our friends at In Sister’s Kitchen.
Make your stay even more memorable with a special basket or gift from Baskets and More. Just email or call Sandy at email@example.com or 770-926-4528, cell 770-596-5747.
Enjoy your own personal chef or schedule a cooking class in your cabin, just contact Chef Krishna at local Green Eats. Have a look at Chef Krishna’s offerings: local Green Eats- 2018 Cabin Rental Info then contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
A trip to the mountains, The Apple Capital of Georgia, would not be complete without a visit to our friends at Mercier Orchards
8660 Blue Ridge Drive Blue Ridge, GA 30513 706.632.3411 x134 / 800.361.7731
- Black Sheep Bar & Patio, Blue Ridge, 706-946-3663
- Blue Ridge Brewery, Blue Ridge, (706) 632-6611
- The Sweet Shoppe, Blue Ridge GA, (706) 632-6886
- Charlie’s Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria, East Ellijay, GA 30540, (706) 635-2205
- Cantaberry Restaurant, Ellijay GA (706) 636-4663
- Harvest on Main, Blue Ridge GA, (706) 946-6164
- Mountain Valley Farms, Ellijay, GA (706) 889-0999
- Wolf Creek Canyon BBQ: (706) 276-7755
- Bud’s Pink Pig BBQ: (706) 276-3311
- Cajun Depot Grill, Ellijay GA, (706) 276-1676
- Colonel Poole’s Bar-B-Q: (706) 635-4100
- The Chocolate Express of Blue Ridge: (706) 632-6517
- Toccoa Riverside Restaurant: (706) 632-7891
- Victorian House Restaurant: (706) 258-2275
- Brasstown Valley Resort: 800-201-3205, great weekend buffet!
- Amicalola Falls Lodge and Restaurant: 800-573-9656
- Enchanted Mountain Trout and Gourmet Meats: (706) 374-5971
- Ott Farms and Vineyard Located in Ellijay, Georgia on 7+ acres of Gilmer County’s most beautiful mountain view. We currently have 4 acres of French-American hybrid grapes planted with hopes to add more in the future.
- Chateau Michtry, Ellijay, GA
- Ellijay River Vineyard
- Fainting Goat \
- Cartecay Vineyards, Ellijay GA (706) 697-9463
- Three Sister’s Vineyards, Dahlonega, 706-865-9463
- Frogtown Cellars, Dahlonega, 706-865-0687
- Habersham Winery, Helen, 706-878-9463
- Georgia Wine Tours
- A Step Above Stables: Blairsville, GA 706-745-9051
- Adventure Trail Rides: Cashes Valley, 706-258-2276
- Blanche Manor: McCaysville, 706-455-7433
- Cohutta Wilderness Stables: 706-695-2276
- Fort Mountain Stables: 706-517-4906
Fishing, Boating, Skiing, & Swimming
Fishing is available just outside your door at our Fightingtown Creek, Clear Creak, Mountain Creek, Ellijay River, and Clear Lake Cabins!
- Upper River Adventures, 800-206-8024
- Eastern Fly Fishing Club, 770-595-1071 or 706-939-4250, email@example.com
- Reel’em In Guide Services, (877) 647-4534, 706-273-0764, or email,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boardtown Trout Farm, call for reservations, 706-273-FISH (3474)
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources, for answers to all of your fishing questions.
- Morganton Point
- Visit our friends at Georgia’s biggest recreational and travel website, Georgia Lakes and Rivers, www.N-Georgia.com
- Whitestone Lake Estates
- Carter’s Lake, 706-276-4891
Century 21 In The Mountains Searching for acreage, a weekend getaway, or relocating? Our friends at Century 21 In The Mountains, 706-515-2100, are the best, most professional folks we’ve ever met.
Olde Tyme Photographs, Skin Care, and Golf
- River Junction Olde Tyme Portraits & Family Photos Studio, LLC, 706-632-7474, Cell 706-455-6625, or email email@example.com
- Natures Blend Skin Care
- Whitepath Golf Club, Ellijay, 706-276-3080
- Butternut Creek Golf Course, Blairsville, 877-745-5153
- Chesatee Golf Club, Dawsonville, 706-216-7336
- Party Shop Paradise, Your Source for Party & Event Supplies, 706-276-1877
- Antique Hound, 10 Northside Square, Ellijay, 706-273-9717
- Cabin Critters Art, Scott Michael Anna
- Out Of The Blue, Gourmet Living, 706-258-2750
- Brenda Musgrave Doss – Wildlife Artist
Parks, Waterfalls, and Caverns
- Benton MacKaye Hiking Trail
- Amicalola Falls
- Appalachian Trail
- Georgia State Parks
- Georgia Hikes
- Waterfalls of Georgia
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns
- Ruby Falls
- Rock City
Mountain Bike Rentals, Trail Riding, and Hiking Supplies
- Cartecay Bike Shop, Ellijay, 706-276-2453
- Ellijay Mountain Bike Association
- North Georgia Mountain Outfitters, 706-698-4453
- Ocoee Adventure Center, 888-723-8622
Scenic Train Rides
- Blue Ridge Scenic Rail Road, Blue Ridge, 800-934-1898
Drive-Ins and Community Theaters
White Water Rafting, Tubing, Canoing, Kayaking, Rentals and Supplies
Wild Water Rafting, 800-451-9972
- Cartecay River Experience Kayaking and Tubing Fun, 706-531-GRIN or 706-889-1108
- Wildwood Outfitters, 706-878-1700
- Ocoee Adventure Center, 888-723-8622
- Rolling Thunder River Company, 800-408-7238
All Things For The Pets
- Atlanta Pet Rescue, 404-815-6680, true pet people. Thanks for all that you’ve done and continue to do!
- Bassett Hound Rescue Group, 770-499-1164, okay we admit it, we have a special place in our hearts for Bassett Hounds and their mixed cousins (they do get around).
- Love Dogs & Cats Too, Blue Ridge, 706-632-8668
- K-9 Coach/Bed & Bark,great folks for all your Dog Training, Boarding, Daycare, & Grooming needs, and winners of the 2009 – “BEST OF ATLANTA DOG TRAINING” AND “BEST OF ATLANTA BOARDING & DAYCARE”
- Whiskers and Tails, for pet sitting, walking, & care, 706-636-2553,whisterstails@gmail
- Labrador Friends
- Canine Organics, all natural pet food.
- Casual Canines
- The Animal Net
- Homeless Puppies and Older Dog Rescue
- Paws Atlanta
- Atlanta Animal Rescue
- Friends Pet Finder Pet’s Night Out, 706-276-3352, Ellijay, GA
- Benji & Friends, Special groomers for our special friends, 706-276-7740
- Spot Society Pet Orphans
Fun Activities, Calendar of Events, Scenic Drives, and Nearby Towns
- Tank Town USA: Military Tank Driving and Car Crushing! 706.633.6072
- Calendar of Events, Gilmer County
- Calendar of Events Fannin County
- Blue Moose To Do Ellijay, 706-635-7400
- Ellija GA, Home of the World Famous Ellijay Apple Festival, second and third weekends in October
- Blue Ridge, 800-899-6867
- Dahlonega, 800-231-5543, site of the first major gold rush.
- Blairsville Meadow Dance Farm, enjoy a visit to real Llama farm.
- Burt’s Farm
- Roadside Georgia, Apple Country Auto Club
- Thunder Road USA