Come see and enjoy the “WOW” setting at Creekside Manner. This beautiful cottage sits directly next to cascading East Mountaintown Creek in Ellijay, GA. Hear and see the creek as soon as you step out of your car. You will love all the decks that overlook the creek, including a terraced deck that runs along the creek bank. PLUS, there is an outdoor fire-pit with plenty of seating. You can relax in the hot tub on the patio or take a nap in the hammock to the sounds of the creek flowing by. The cottage is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a den, separate TV room, dining area, sunroom with 3 walls of windows and a beautiful kitchen with a pass through window to the sunroom. In addition to the creek, the property offers a fire-pit, hammock, deck, patio level hot tub, and a deck right at the water’s edge.The terrain is fairly flat.
While it sleeps 4 comfortably, this is a perfect location for a couple wanting to relax and reconnect.
Creekside Manner is a dog friendly cabin (max 2 dogs). Please NO cats since owners are highly allergic.
- Main entry level has a cozy den with exposed beams and gas log fireplace
- Also on the main level a separate media room with a 32″ Flat Screen TV with Firestick, to watch movies with the family or significant other
- Off the well appointed kitchen, a sunroom with 3 walls of windows, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee while basking in the sunlight and the view of the noisy creek
- The kitchen offers a handy pass through window to the sunroom
- Separate dining room off of the kitchen
- Main level also offers a convenient full size bathroom
- Upstairs a king size master bedroom with luxurious linens and a 32″ Flat Screen TV with Firestick
- Another queen size bedroom, with luxurious linens, with a 32″ Flat Screen TV with Firestick
- Great game room with foosball table and darts
- Central heat and air and full size washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Internet
- Fenced yard
- Patio level with large hot tub deck
- Multiple decks with seating and gas grill with secured gated deck
- Waterside fire-pit and hammock
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels>
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats, owner is highly allergic.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Manner, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for Creekside Manner start at $195 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Fabulous location on flowing creek. The sound was so tranquil and relaxing- truly couldn’t get enough of that!!! Flowers all along the creek with abundant butterflies. House is beautiful, clean, and well equipped. Comfortably set up for my husband and I, along with a good friend and our two fur babies.
Creekside Manner was absolutely amazing. The pictures do not give it justice. As soon as you step out your vehicle you hear the creek. Everything that we needed was provided in the cabin. It was one of the most peaceful vacations we have had in a long time. We will definitely be back in the future. I would recommend staying at Creekside Manner you will not reject it.
The best part of this cabin is the huge yard and creek. The creek is shallow compared to others, but it made a perfect place for the dogs to get in and play. The kitchen was fully stocked and had new appliances making cooking our own meals a breeze (grill outside too). There is a sunroom with AC to enjoy a bug free view of the creek while drinking coffee or reading a book during a rain storm. The TV room was cozy with lots of blankets and games to enjoy family time after hanging in the hot tub or roasting marshmallows at the fire pit. Both beds upstairs were super comfy, but the bathrooms were on the small side. Having a full sized washer and dryer was convenient, especially to wash towels often. The basement game room was an added bonus in this cabin. There is a house next door with very nice neighbors but otherwise the cabin is pretty secluded, but easy to get to after going through downtown Ellijay. The biggest negative about this cabin is the spotty wifi that only works part of the time. Otherwise, it was an amazing and relaxing 10 days in this beautiful cabin and I would highly recommend.
Love this cabin!
We have rented cabins through Sliding Rock Cabins multiple times & have always had a great experience. The company is easy to deal with & responsive whenever we’ve needed to contact them. All of the cabins are clean, well furnished, & pet friendly which is important to us. This year we went to Creekside Manner cabin & had a great time. Only thing I would like to add is that the layout of this cabin is a little different- both bedrooms are upstairs with 1 full bathroom upstairs & 1 downstairs. So if you are not able to climb stairs this is not the cabin for you! Other than that, everything was great!
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.