Come see and enjoy the “WOW” setting at Creekside Manner. This beautiful cottage sits directly next to cascading East Mountaintown Creek in Ellijay, GA. Hear and see the creek as soon as you step out of your car. You will love all the decks that overlook the creek, including a terraced deck that runs along the creek bank. PLUS, there is an outdoor fire-pit with plenty of seating. You can relax in the hot tub on the patio or take a nap in the hammock to the sounds of the creek flowing by. The cottage is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a den, separate TV room, dining area, sunroom with 3 walls of windows and a beautiful kitchen with a pass through window to the sunroom. In addition to the creek, the property offers a fire-pit, hammock, deck, patio level hot tub, and a deck right at the water’s edge.The terrain is fairly flat.
While it sleeps 4 comfortably, this is a perfect location for a couple wanting to relax and reconnect.
Creekside Manner is a dog friendly cabin (max 2 dogs). Please NO cats since owners are highly allergic.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats, owner is highly allergic.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Manner, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for Creekside Manner start at $195 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Such a cute and quaint place. Perfect area for the dogs and us. We stayed here for our 14 year anniversary of being together before we finally got married. Defiantly would refer someone to stay here if they have pups too!
We enjoyed our time at Creekside Manner. The cabin was tucked away which is exactly what we needed. We had everything we required and when we needed assistance the office & after hours telephone numbers were great and responsive.
Super enjoyable and it was quiet and cozy! The location was within 45 minutes to make it easy to enjoy multiple restaurants, shopping, horseback riding, orchards, wineries and waterfalls - trails. The neighbors were extremely nice as well. It was wonderful!
Our cabin had everything we needed, and more! Fully furnished kitchen, lots of cozy blankets, everything we needed for the dogs, even old towels for muddy paws.We will definitely be coming back and recommend this place to anyone wanting a mountain getaway with their fur babies. Our dogs had a blast in the creek and hiking down the dirt road. My reason for only 4 stars on the location is because the cabin was really far from civilization and any activities/restaurants. But the location was beautiful and peaceful.
Perfect for getting away from crowds and enjoying nature
The entire setting is absolutely perfect! From the bubbling creek to each one of the amenities and attention to detail makes Creekside Manner a place I will visit many, many, times. The property management company is caring, professional, and personable. I also love the neighbors and the new decor! It has become a place very close to my heart!