Come see and enjoy the “WOW” setting at Creekside Manner. This beautiful cabin sits directly next to cascading East Mountaintown Creek in Ellijay, GA. Hear and see the creek as soon as you step out of your car. You will love all the decks that overlook the creek, including a terraced deck that runs along the creek bank. PLUS, there is an outdoor fire-pit with plenty of seating. You can relax in the hot tub on the patio or take a nap in the hammock to the sounds of the creek flowing by. The cabin is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a den, separate TV room, dining area, sunroom with 3 walls of windows and a beautiful kitchen with a pass through window to the sunroom. In addition to the creek, the property offers a fire-pit, hammock, deck, patio level hot tub, and a deck right at the water’s edge.The terrain is fairly flat.
While it sleeps 4 comfortably, this is a perfect location for a couple wanting to relax and reconnect.
Creekside Manner is a dog friendly cabin. Please NO cats since owners are highly allergic.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats, owner is highly allergic.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Manner, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Creekside Manner start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This was our 2nd Sliding Rock cabin rental. While we LOVED the outdoor area (hot tub, hammock, and fire pit alongside a creek), we were disappointed with the inside. The furniture needs major updating! It was a clean cabin but looked drab because of the old seating. The kitchen was super cute and had everything we needed but the water had a foul odor (from the shower too) that was unpleasant so we bought bottled water to cook with. The master bedroom had a very comfortable bed!!! We stayed there for 5 days in March of 2020.
Beautiful location right on the creek! This very roomy location had places to relax inside and out. Clean and the beds are very comfortable!
A dear friend and I decided to do a silent retreat in the mountains, and chose to stay close to the water. This cabin delivered, with the river just steps away. The rush of the water was a sound of delight for us as it seemed to wash away the world’s oppression right away. The cabin itself was perfect, with a lovely lounging room, bright with windows galore! The deck overlooking the river was equally delightful. The beds with very comfortable, allowing much needed sound sleep. The location, while not secluded, feels so, as the house design blocks neighbors from view. The road allows for nice long walks with our dogs, to top off the perfection of this location.
Two suggestions for improvement: a filtered water set up, as there is a sulfuric smell to the water, and the description of the cabin calls for a wood-burning fireplace, when it was in fact gas. This needs to be corrected, as I wouldn’t have chosen the cabin had I known it had a gas fireplace!
The cabin was very nice and clean. Could use a few updates but very comfortable for me and my adult kids and their dogs. Very nice touch to include dog bowls, toys, bed. We really enjoyed hanging out on the creekside porch and relaxing in the hot tub. It's about 15-20 minutes from downtown Ellijay and I enjoyed walking around the square for the afternoon. The pizza place on the corner was amazing!! Nice stay!