Come see and enjoy the “WOW” setting at Creekside Manner. This beautiful cottage sits directly next to cascading East Mountaintown Creek in Ellijay, GA. Hear and see the creek as soon as you step out of your car. You will love all the decks that overlook the creek, including a terraced deck that runs along the creek bank. PLUS, there is an outdoor fire-pit with plenty of seating. You can relax in the hot tub on the patio or take a nap in the hammock to the sounds of the creek flowing by. The cottage is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a den, separate TV room, dining area, sunroom with 3 walls of windows and a beautiful kitchen with a pass through window to the sunroom. In addition to the creek, the property offers a fire-pit, hammock, deck, patio level hot tub, and a deck right at the water’s edge.The terrain is fairly flat.
While it sleeps 4 comfortably, this is a perfect location for a couple wanting to relax and reconnect.
Creekside Manner is a dog friendly cabin (max 2 dogs). Please NO cats since owners are highly allergic.
- Main entry level has a cozy den with exposed beams and gas log fireplace
- Also on the main level a separate media room with a 32″ Flat Screen TV with Firestick, to watch movies with the family or significant other
- Off the well appointed kitchen, a sunroom with 3 walls of windows, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee while basking in the sunlight and the view of the noisy creek
- The kitchen offers a handy pass through window to the sunroom
- Separate dining room off of the kitchen
- Main level also offers a convenient full size bathroom
- Upstairs a king size master bedroom with luxurious linens and a 32″ Flat Screen TV with Firestick
- Another queen size bedroom, with luxurious linens, with a 32″ Flat Screen TV with Firestick
- Great game room with foosball table and darts
- Central heat and air and full size washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Internet
- Fenced yard
- Patio level with large hot tub deck
- Multiple decks with seating and gas grill with secured gated deck
- Waterside fire-pit and hammock
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels>
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats, owner is highly allergic.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Manner, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for Creekside Manner start at $195 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Creekside Manner is a very clean, very secluded, all around wonderful property. Very clean and the outdoor and leisure spaces are just perfect. Can’t recommend this location enough. It’s a new family favorite.
The house was immaculate. The towels and sheets were top notch and a pleasure to use. The sound of the rushing creek along with the private setting is just what the Doctor ordered. You won’t be disappointed.
We had the best time at Creekside Manner. The cabin was beautiful and well appointed. We were so comfortable and relaxed, just what we needed. The dogs loved being able to relax and play in the creek. We will definitely be booking this cabin again.
Whenever I need to get away from the daily grind I think of this piece of heaven! The cabin, the location, everything about it all the way to the neighbors... All is perfect! And the care that Sliding Rock Cabins places on the welcoming details makes this my place to be every time I need to unwind. I have been there three times and I am already planning the fourth one!
We had a wonderful stay! The cabin is exceptionally well appointed with everything you could ever need or want! The setting is private and beautiful! We loved the areas nearby to explore too. Very clean and updated cabin. Only draw back was a very soft mattress. Management seemed great too.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.