Come see and enjoy the “WOW” setting at Creekside Manner. This beautiful cabin sits directly next to cascading East Mountaintown Creek in Ellijay, GA. Hear and see the creek as soon as you step out of your car. You will love all the decks that overlook the creek, including a terraced deck that runs along the creek bank. PLUS, there is an outdoor fire-pit with plenty of seating. You can relax in the hot tub on the patio or take a nap in the hammock to the sounds of the creek flowing by. The cabin is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a den, separate TV room, dining area, sunroom with 3 walls of windows and a beautiful kitchen with a pass through window to the sunroom. In addition to the creek, the property offers a fire-pit, hammock, deck, patio level hot tub, and a deck right at the water’s edge.The terrain is fairly flat.
While it sleeps 4 comfortably, this is a perfect location for a couple wanting to relax and reconnect.
Creekside Manner is a dog friendly cabin. Please NO cats since owners are highly allergic.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats, owner is highly allergic.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Manner, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Creekside Manner start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 31 July 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate 01 August 2020 – 03 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 07 September 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We loved the access and views of the creek. The house was clean and had great amenities. Our dogs loved playing in the creek.
Family and dog really enjoyed the stay here
everything about it was as advertised. It really is dog friendly and 20 minutes to town.
This was our 2nd Sliding Rock cabin rental. While we LOVED the outdoor area (hot tub, hammock, and fire pit alongside a creek), we were disappointed with the inside. The furniture needs major updating! It was a clean cabin but looked drab because of the old seating. The kitchen was super cute and had everything we needed but the water had a foul odor (from the shower too) that was unpleasant so we bought bottled water to cook with. The master bedroom had a very comfortable bed!!! We stayed there for 5 days in March of 2020.
Beautiful location right on the creek! This very roomy location had places to relax inside and out. Clean and the beds are very comfortable!