Riverside Nest is a true Adult couple’s Retreat, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25). A secluded mountain cabin perched above the Ellijay River with 101 steps down from the cabin to the small beach area, hammock deck. Topside on the cabin’s huge deck is a covered gazebo with a gas firepit and a hot tub with a cover lift. There is a fenced area for your pup with access to both the front deck and hot tub deck. The cabin offers a large cathedral ceiling king bedroom with a 32 inch TV. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the 55 inch smart TV with YouTube TV’s 85+ channel service (includes sports and local) and Netflix, and a DVD player. There is also a bluetooth speaker for listening to your favorite songs. The Kitchen offers: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and espresso machine with a wall of windows overlooking the Ellijay river and beautiful wooded views while dining. Riverside Nest is a perfect place to getaway with the one you love. Adults Only.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, and espresso machine
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Riverside Nest, start at $205/$235 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) adult guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a great trip. The cabin has everything we needed. We have rented from Sliding Rock several times and they never disappoint. Cabin was clean as always and has everything you would need. The weather wasn't great while we where there but that was a great excuse to relax and catch up on some tv in front of the fire place. We also got to spend some quality time with our older pup who unfortunately didn't make it to Christmas. We love how Sliding Rock always has everything to accommodate our dogs as well. We will always have the great memories from our stay!
Beautiful cozy retreat perfect for two humans and two dogs. Everything was perfect.
Riverside Nest is beautiful - well appointed, great floor plan, very comfortable and so much natural light. The large windows overlooking the river and the skylights are a big plus. We enjoyed our peaceful week listening to the river, and so did our two dogs (our elderly dog appreciated the one story cabin). We saw deer, and even a bear! Thank you so much!
This was our second time staying here and we love it, the location is amazing. The only thing is that first time we stayed there were blankets in the cabin this time there were strangely none so bring your own. Also only provided 1 dog bowl for water not one for food and last time we had both so not big things but still worth mentioning.
Love this cabin! We loved sitting in front of the windows overlooking the river every morning while we drank our coffee. We made the trek down to the river each day with our pups and enjoyed going on walks down the driveway. We loved how private this cabin was