Riverside Nest is a true Adult couple’s Retreat, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25). A secluded Georgia mountain cabin perched above the Ellijay River with 101 steps down from the cabin to the small beach area, hammock deck. Topside on the cabin’s huge deck is a covered gazebo with a gas firepit and a hot tub with a cover lift. There is a fenced area for your pup with access to both the front deck and hot tub deck. The cabin offers a large cathedral ceiling king bedroom with a 32 inch TV. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the gas log fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the 55 inch smart TV with YouTube TV’s 85+ channel service (includes sports and local) and Netflix, and a DVD player. There is also a Bluetooth speaker for listening to your favorite songs. The Kitchen offers: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and espresso machine with a wall of windows overlooking the Ellijay river and beautiful wooded views while dining. Riverside Nest is a perfect place to getaway with the one you love. Adults Only.
- Large comfortable living room with 55″ flat screen TV, with streaming YouTube, and gas log fireplace
- King bedroom with 32″ TV ane bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Deck with hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, and espresso machine
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Riverside Nest, start at $205/$245 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
This was our 2nd trip to the Riverside Nest, and have claimed it as our FAVORITE vacation destination.The sound of the river below is soothing and stress-releiving, as is the hot-tub. The gazeebo, with it's gas firepit, is perfect for relaxing, book-reading, wine-tasting etc...
Always spotlessly clean, with all the amenities needed.
We love it, and will be back agai next year.
Beautiful cabin in tranquil surroundings.
This was our second visit. I immediately noticed the wood fireplace was gone. At first I was disappointed but the gas one is so easy and convenient. We went during height of Fall Foliage to relax and hike. Just doing the steps three times up and down to the beautiful river will make your legs burn. We took walks through the neighborhood and used a trail app to check out some great hikes. We mostly ate in and used grill. Starter on grill seemed �� to not be functioning so we used lighter. We bring extra king sheets from Walmart to cover the couchand bed from muddy or hairy friends. This works well avoid being charged for dog hair. The cabin is beautiful. Outside you can enjoy hotub and then sit under gazebo with crystal fire pit. Sleep great. W9nderful people. I suggest 4 wheel drive. One of my favorite finds for my husband and I and two Dobermen.
Cabin was exactly as described and as depicted in pictures. We had a fantastic stay and enjoyed all the amenities of the cabin. We highly recommend Riverside Nest and we will be back again.
We arrived at the cabin near dusk. The lights were on and jazz playing on the big screen tv. So welcoming. Great start to a chilly fall evening. This is the perfect cabin for a couple’s getaway - all the amenities to make a great home cooked meal, relax in the hot tub, sit down by river and read a book or have a movie night. The cabin is a short drive away to shops and downtown Ellijay. There are many hiking trails and waterfalls to visit on outdoor activities,..The directions to the cabin got us there with no false starts. Be prepared a long down hill leading to the cabin. Overall... planning on booking again to see the fall colors.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) adult guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.