Riverside Nest is a true Adult couple’s Retreat, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25). A secluded mountain cabin perched above the Ellijay River with 101 steps down from the cabin to the small beach area, hammock deck. Topside on the cabin’s huge deck is a covered gazebo with a gas firepit and a hot tub with a cover lift. There is a fenced area for your pup with access to both the front deck and hot tub deck. The cabin offers a large cathedral ceiling king bedroom with a 32 inch TV. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the 55 inch smart TV with YouTube TV’s 85+ channel service (includes sports and local) and Netflix, and a DVD player. There is also a bluetooth speaker for listening to your favorite songs. The Kitchen offers: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and espresso machine with a wall of windows overlooking the Ellijay river and beautiful wooded views while dining. Riverside Nest is a perfect place to getaway with the one you love. Adults Only.
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, and espresso machine
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Riverside Nest, start at $205/$235 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, seven (7) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) adult guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
What a lovely stay i had with my two dogs. I am a Hospice and Covid RN and I needed a break. The cabin was clean, the hot tub so relaxing and the 101 steps to the water a challenge which the dogs and I completed 6 times. The neighbor above me is apparently a local and he kept an eye on me, once helping me when my lab disappeared. Everything was perfect and I plan to come back ASAP.
Had a great time here on our honeymoon!!!
A great getaway for an anniversary
Easy rental process through SRCs, even though it was a last minute rental. Clean and well furnished. Perfect setting if you need a Body & Mind Re-charge. We were fortunate to have beautiful weather throughout our stay, however, I would recommend a 4-wheel drive or minimum front-wheel drive vehicle for access in case of rain (Some portions of the dirt road were steep and rough). We will definitely use SRCs in the future.
As we drove up the driveway and got out of the car it was clear the pictures couldn't do justice to what you feel and see with your own eyes!!! The trees, birds, butterflies, tranquil sound of the river, the fresh air and the whole landscape. Watching the deer come down the ridgeline was amazing!!! The gazebo morning and night was fabulous. The extra special deck and gazebo lights were so pretty at night and tbe gas fire beautiful anytime. Nice hot tub too! Walks down to river was a daily goal. We spent our 2nd anniversary here. Spend 90% outside. We relaxed and rejuvenated our souls along with our two dogs. We would love to return in the near furture. I had spoke with Tara on 3 different ocassions and she was helpful and pleasant!!! Greatful for owners allowing dogs and sharing this little piece of heaven!!! One of the best Ellijay rentals we have done and we do two a year. Sincere thsnks! Ribyn, Sean, fur girls Gracie and Belle.