Riverside Nest is a true Adult couple’s Retreat, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25). A secluded Georgia mountain cabin perched above the Ellijay River with 101 steps down from the cabin to the small beach area, hammock deck. Topside on the cabin’s huge deck is a covered gazebo with a gas firepit and a hot tub with a cover lift. There is a fenced area for your pup with access to both the front deck and hot tub deck. The cabin offers a large cathedral ceiling king bedroom with a 32 inch TV. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the gas log fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the 55 inch smart TV with YouTube TV’s 85+ channel service (includes sports and local) and Netflix, and a DVD player. There is also a Bluetooth speaker for listening to your favorite songs. The Kitchen offers: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and espresso machine with a wall of windows overlooking the Ellijay river and beautiful wooded views while dining. Riverside Nest is a perfect place to getaway with the one you love. Adults Only.
- Large comfortable living room with 55″ flat screen TV, with streaming YouTube, and gas log fireplace
- King bedroom with 32″ TV ane bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Deck with hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, and espresso machine
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Riverside Nest, start at $205/$245 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
My husband, 2 dogs and I had a wonderful time at the Riverside Nest! The setting was gorgeous, the little touches provided for the dogs were so appreciated, the secluded location was perfect to unplug, and everything was so comfortable. Hoping to make another trip here in the future! Thank you for a lovely stay!
This cabin has such a peaceful, warm, welcoming feel. I loved everything about it, especially the sky lights over the comfy bed so you can look up at trees and stars as you fall asleep. Everything was super-clean. The only downside is the narrow, steep road up there - I would strongly advise not arriving after dark like we did! The stairs down to the river are steep as well but doable and good exercise. Dog bed, blankets, dishes, treats were provided for our dog. And the whole property is fenced as well. Our Australian shepherd is terminally ill and this may have been his last trip, so we needed the weekend to be extra-special and it was. Really hope to return to this place!
From the moment we saw the cabin tucked high in the mountains with a view to die for,I knew we were staying at the right place. The cabin was immaculate with everything we needed to enjoy our stay with our two fur babies! I got to relax to a beautiful thunderstorm with the lightning coming through the sky lights. The hot tub was another bonus because I had a failed back surgery and it made the pain bearable,the comfortable robes after enjoying the hot tub were the icing on the cake!. We used the walking sticks to hike each day,thank you for that. We enjoyed evenings sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine. Saw deer everyday we were there!! I did make it down to the creek,walking slowly and enjoying all the nature around me. We had a wonderful week and will definitely return. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful cabin with us. Michaele Coates
Lovely cabin, secluded and private, FINALLY! Steps up from the river give a good workout! Can’t wait to return.
I fell in love with this cabin. The bedroom has sky lights and a door to the deck. Plus the bed was amazingly comfy! The deck was perfect for lounging around, enjoying views and relaxing in the hot tub. Speaking of views, the windows were from the floor up and afforded beautiful views that even my dog could enjoy. I've never seen windows that could open from the top down as well as the bottom up so that was an interesting discovery. The kitchen had everything we needed for making all our meals for the week. I really enjoyed all the cute decor and design. The steps to the river made for great exercise, but my dog wasn't a fan. LOL They had everything you could need for your dog, including cookies! There was a chest with a variety of games to play and a selection of books to read as well. We had a great time and did not want to leave! This has been my favorite cabin yet!
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) adult guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.