PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS COMING SOON!
Luxury log home on premier trout creek “Mountaintown Creek” who could ask for more. Minutes from historic Ellijay, GA the beautifully decorated cabin boasts all you could want and more with a huge 55 foot Long screened porch that is perfect for sipping your favorite beverage and enjoying the fresh air. The hot tub has it’s own screened area for privacy and no worries about rain getting into your wine. The large kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops with a dining area close by that seats 6 comfortably. On cold nights lounge in the living room with cathedral ceilings and gaze at the wood-burning fireplace. For outside enjoyment the property has a pavilion with another wood-burning fireplace, gas grill and big screen TV. There are steps and a path down to the creekside fire-pit on the level land. The creek itself can be accessed by stone steps.
Trout Haven Lodge is a beautifully decorated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath log home that sleeps up to 6 people.
- Main Level king bedroom with TV, private bath and oversized walk-in tile shower
- Main Level half bath
- Full size washer/dryer
- Second floor queen bedroom with TV
- Second floor king bedroom with TV
- Second floor bathroom with tub/shower combination is shared by the two bedrooms
- Spacious chef’s kitchen with granite counters and stainless-steel appliances
- Main Level living room with seating for 6, and 50″ TV, and wood burning fireplace. (a starter bundle of firewood is provided Oct 1-March 31). Cabin offers WIFI
- Main level huge screen porch that is 55′ long
- Separate screened area with hot tub
- Pavilion with big screen TV and gas grill
- Creek front firepit
- Stone steps to creek
-FISHING REGULATIONS: Mountaintown Creek is catch & Release, barbless hook, artificial lure fishing only. 1 pole and line, hand held only. Seining bait fish is not allow. Trout fishing license required. Please familiarize yourself with fishing on Mountaintown creek at georgiawildlife.com/fishing/trout
Dog friendly for up to 2 well behaved dogs.
We encourage you to protect your vacation investment with a travel insurance of your choice.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Trout Haven Lodge, start at $250 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
POSTED RATES ARE FOR UP TO 4 GUESTS, it is an additional $15 per person per night for any guests. This is reflected on the rate quote tool if you enter the total number of guests.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review