Autumn’s Hollow, with it’s 2/2 queen bed split floorplan is perfect for 1 or 2 couples. Easy access with paved roads to just before the cabin. Perched above a small lake, with deck down by the lake. The cabin offers a gated front deck with hot tub and hot tub cover lift. The back covered porch, overlooking the lake has a grill, rocking chairs and dining. Between the lake at the cabin, you will find a firepit for roasting smores. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the smart TV. Autumn’s Hollow is a perfect place to getaway with the one you love. Please no cats.
The fully equipped chef’s kitchen includes: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
We encourage you to protect your vacation investment with a travel insurance of your choice.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Autumn’s Hollow, start at $145 per night, Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We recently had the pleasure of staying a few nights in this amazing cabin. It’s nestled around nature and is truly a relaxing cabin to enjoy. The place is clean and easy to find.
Thank you Autumn Hollow owners for making your cabin unforgettable!..
We have been caring for our three elderly parents for years and Autumn's Hollow provided the best respite imaginable. It is not far from great hiking, water falls, loads of antique shops, and provides a peaceful and delightful place to come back to at the end of a long day exploring. The dogs were thrilled with this very comfortable cabin. The kitchen is well equipped and the grill was fun to use! The hot tub was awesome after a full day of adventure. This area is like paradise...it is exquisitely beautiful! We would love to come back to Autumn's Hollow! Thank you to the staff for providing us with a very clean and fantastic vacation!
I have stayed at Autumn‘s Hollow more than once. I love the homey and cozy feeling of the cabin. It is great for a couple or a couple of couples, with the split bedrooms and each having its own bathroom. The cabin is convenient to get to Ellijay and Blue Ridge, which are great towns with unique shops and restaurants. The cabin is also not far from the new winery, called Roo, which has beautiful scenery. I love sitting on the back porch and listening to the birds, frogs, crickets, etc. And seeing the fire flies in the evening. I also love being able to sit in the hot tub on the front porch after a busy day of hiking and sightseeing. The cabin is located in a very quiet neighborhood, with only a few cabins. The kitchen has everything you need if you want to make meals. I look forward to visiting again soon.
We were so thrilled we were able to take our two dogs with us. Love that they provided so much for the dogs in the cabin as well. The cabin was amazing, the weather was nice the whole time and was super comfortable, and that porch was probably our favorite thing about the house. Wish there was a bit more view from it but overall absolutely amazing. Wish we were there when it was cold enough for a fire and to use the hot tub!! We will absolutely be back with our dogs!
I had a wonderful stay at Autumn's Hollow. The cabin made you feel so relaxed and peaceful. The views were amazing with the relaxing sounds of peace and tranquility. The nature that surrounds you along the trails is absolutely breathtaking. The porch was charming and allowed you to enjoy all of the gorgeous views and wildlife. My favorite thing was the hot tub with seating for four. I can't say enough good about my stay at Autumn's Hollow. I had a great and relaxing time and would highly recommend!
POSTED RATES ARE FOR UP TO 4 GUESTS, it is an additional $15 per person per night for any guests above four (4). This is reflected on the rate quote tool if you enter the total number of guests.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.