A Creek Runs Thru It is a creekside retreat with everything the Blue Ridge Mountains have to offer. The cabin boasts 800 feet of Hothouse Creek frontage. It is dog friendly for up to 4 dogs, with a small “dog park” area on the level property. It is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath cabin complete with a wood burning fireplace, spa like bathrooms and a chef’s kitchen. The wrap around porch has cozy rocking chairs to sit and enjoy the view. Minutes from historic Blue Ridge, Georgia with flat roads most of the way. You even get to cross a wooden bridge! An abundance of vineyards and orchards can be found nearby.
Whether you are into shopping, sightseeing, outdoor adventuring or just looking for quiet respite, this is the place for you.
Being surrounded by water, THIS PROPERTY IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
- Cozy living room with flat screen TV and romantic wood burning fireplace
- First floor queen size bedroom, with flat screen TV and romantic bathroom
- Second floor king size bedroom, with flat screen TV, romantic bathroom, and comfortable covered balcony, with seating
- Game room with foosball table, books, videos, board games
- Second floor full size bedroom and bath
- Central HVAC, Washer/Dryer, and Hi-Speed Internet
- Lovely front porch for sipping coffee
- Fenced park for dogs
- Cozy covered porch
- Take wooden bridge to a lovely fire-pit, with seating
- Large hot tub
- Over 800 feet of water frontage
The fully equipped chef’s kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for A Creek Runs Thru It, start at $215 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Fannin County STVR Certificate #: 2586
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We had a wonderful time with friends and family for our Anniversary weekend. The cabin was just what was needed for all. Weather was cool and rainy but it didn't keep us from fishing and having a very relaxing weekend. only thing to add would be another couch for more room for napping. 🙂
Let me start off by saying this place was just so unique, cute, secluded, and peaceful. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with the customer service and cleanliness of the cabin. If you’re looking for a place that you can get away from the hustle and hassle of everyday life this is the place to release and relax. All amenities were available and it was a truly amazing place.
Over the last 4 years we have booked with sliding rock each year, sometimes more than once in the same year. Mom and I usually come around Christmas and then we have a group of 8-10 ladies that come during the summer. I have seen or stayed in probably 10+ different cabins over years and have oooo’d and ahhh’d over each one for different reasons. This trip we discovered our new favorite cabin! ACRTI is just perfect! So many things I could brag about but this review box isn’t big enough. This one is special. So many extras and so much love poured in to the cabin and grounds! This place is so loved and it shows! Too many extras to count and we noticed and appreciated all of it from the room spray, bubble bath, firewood, seasonings, cookware/dishware! There had to be at least 10 different spots to sit and relax outside along the river. The cabin was spotless and I have never seen one so well stocked. The drive in and out was a breeze and I loved being so centrally located to McCaysville, mineral bluff and blue ridge! Makes the ease of exploring at your fingertips. We usually are in Ellijay so we really enjoyed exploring different areas such as suches, Cooper creek and Blarisville area. I will be raving about this trip for quite some time and will definitely be booking this cabin again! My mother (78) really appreciated the flat ground, lack of steps and ease of river entry. I have to admit after a couple of long hikes, I did too! The pups really enjoyed all of the green space and river. The gates on the porch and stairway were soooo handy and allowed us both to relax and enjoy the porch. I usually have a reason to suggest something on what could have made our stay better, but I’ve got nothing!
We also travel to North Carolina semi frequently and we have yet to find another rental company that matches Sliding Rock. You guys are incredible and our crew is so thankful you guys exist! Thank you for all that you do! Every single person from housekeeping, booking agents, maintenance, online help, etc is top notch and always so pleasant and helpful! Really can’t say enough nice things! See you guys again real soon!
We enjoyed everything about the cabin! From the porches to the creek that is right at the cabin, it’s a beautiful setting and the cabin is very tastefully decorated, and comfortably staged. We will be back and everyone enjoyed everything about the cabin.
We have been trying to find a cabin we will visit multiple times a year and this one!! Everything was perfect.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Above four (4) guests add $15 per guest per night, plus taxes. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.