A Creek Runs Thru It is a creekside retreat with everything the Blue Ridge Mountains have to offer. The cabin boasts 800 feet of Hothouse Creek frontage. It is dog friendly for up to 4 dogs, with a small “dog park” area on the level property. It is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath cabin complete with a wood burning fireplace, spa like bathrooms and a chef’s kitchen. The wrap around porch has cozy rocking chairs to sit and enjoy the view. Minutes from historic Blue Ridge, Georgia with flat roads most of the way. You even get to cross a wooden bridge! An abundance of vineyards and orchards can be found nearby.
Whether you are into shopping, sightseeing, outdoor adventuring or just looking for quiet respite, this is the place for you.
Being surrounded by water, THIS PROPERTY IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
- Cozy living room with flat screen TV and romantic wood burning fireplace
- First floor queen size bedroom, with flat screen TV and romantic bathroom
- Second floor king size bedroom, with flat screen TV, romantic bathroom, and comfortable covered balcony, with seating
- Game room with foosball table, books, videos, board games
- Second floor full size bedroom and bath
- Central HVAC, Washer/Dryer, and Hi-Speed Internet
- Lovely front porch for sipping coffee
- Fenced park for dogs
- Cozy covered porch
- Take wooden bridge to a lovely fire-pit, with seating
- Large hot tub
- Over 800 feet of water frontage
The fully equipped chef’s kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for A Creek Runs Thru It, start at $215 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Place was everything you could want and more
Amazing cabin. Very well appointed and supplied. Very clean. The property is amazing. The outside space is absolutely perfect. We rarely stay in the same place twice, but this one has made the return here list. Extremely nice and easy to get to location. VERY well done.
We loved our cabin and will go again soon. One bed was too high could hardly get in it for an old person. It's 5 in all categories
We had a great time the cabin had everything you could want. Having our dogs with us helped relieve stress. The amenities were awesome the whole cabin had everything you might ever need or dream of having. The dog park was great. We had such a good time and would love to come stay again.
We had an amazing stay! The cabin was immaculate and beautifully decorated. The beds were so comfortable. Great Cabin!!!!
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Above four (4) guests add $15 per guest per night, plus taxes. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.