Take Me To The River is a beautifully decorated, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home, with a nice flat yard, sitting on the Coosawattee River. Relax and enjoy the large open living area, maybe enjoy meals on the screened porch, or have a rousing game of Ping Pong. The ever popular gated community of Coosawattee River Resort has lots of activities for adults and kids. And as always pets stay free.
- Large comfortable living room with big flat screen TV and wood burning fireplace
- Nice size dining area
- Entry level has a king bedroom with a full bathroom
- Second floor has another king bedroom and full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Ping Pong table and games
- Large wrap around porch with screened dining area, with comfy chairs, and gas grill
- Large jetted hot tub overlooking the Coosawattee River
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Cats and Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Take Me To The River, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Take Me To The River start at $220 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a great time. The cabin had everything we needed (towels, starter toilet paper, starter paper towels, laundry/dish washer pods, dish soap, coffee beans and dog treats). It was very clean. The music playing and lights on upon arrival was a very nice touch. The sound of the river was very relaxing at all times of the day. My sons and dog loved being on the river. The fenced in yard was perfect for my dog. Can’t wait to go back.
We enjoyed our stay at "take me to the river". It was a relaxing time, and had fun floating down the river a few times. The deer are everywhere, and of course we had to keep them well fed.
We stayed in the cabin Take me to the River and it was wonderful! Great flat yard for easy access to the river, beautiful cabin, the deer were amazing to see up close and personal!! Will stay here again!
Cabin was perfect for my family. It was clean and well stocked. Had everything I needed to cook meals. The rental process was seamless and when I did need to ask to extend the stay they returned the call promptly. Will absolutely be a return customer.
This cabin sits right on the river and is so relaxing to sit and watch the flow and listen to the sounds all around. The cabin was very clean on arrival and felt very welcoming. The lights were on, AC turned on for cooling and nice music playing on the TV. It gaves us an instant peace of mind that we made the right decision on choosing this cabin. There were lots of extra perks for our dog such as, dog biscuits, dog toys, food and water bowls as well as sheets to place on furniture and the beds for protection. The drive got a little scary once we got off the main road in the resort, but we made it without problems. Saw lots of deer and canadian geese around the property. I would suggest to pick up groceries before heading there in town (Ellijay), we wish we would have, had to go out at dusk and by the time we got back, it was very dark on the back roads. The ping pong table and hot tub was also a big hit for our small family of 3. Would and WILL rent again from this cabin/Sliding Rock.