R & R River Retreat is the place to relax. Enjoy this beautifully decorated, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with: indoor sauna, game room, on the Coosawattee River. Enjoy the multitude of Coosawattee River Resort amenities. Every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. This stunningly decorated home with a double gated fenced yard, is as comfortable as they come. R & R River Retreat is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new flat screen TVs, new appliances, indoor sauna, pool table, and so much more. Laze your day away by the soothing river sounds, at night roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, or have a nice soak in the large family-size hot tub, while enjoying the river view. Relax with a beverage on one of the two screen porches, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, or rafting. Maybe enjoy a relaxing in-house sauna after a game of pool. Your family may truly never want to leave.
- King and queen bedrooms on entry level with a full bathroom
- Second floor large king size bedroom, with premium pocket-coil mattress, and full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Large screen porch with comfy chairs and top of the line Weber Grill
- Patio level has an Indoor Sauna, Pool Table, Games, Flat Screen TV, and full bathroom
- Another large screen porch with family size hot tub overlooking the Coosawattee River
- Ample parking in front of and above the cabin
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at R & R River Retreat. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for R & R River Retreat, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for R & R River Retreat start at $175 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
What a lovely cabin! It was so clean! When we arrived the lights were on and the music was going. I initially thought we had the wrong place, but it was just Sliding Rock Rentals making us feel welcome. Very nice touch! They even provided cover sheets for the dogs. We came prepared with our own, but it was nice to have extras. Bring bug spray. The skeeters down by the river are hungry! We saw 58 deer on the way out to dinner one evening. They're everywhere so drive safely and slowly in the resort. We will be back to this gem!
A beautiful place to get away - furnished
with all the amenities necessary.
Just what the doctor ordered!!! Rest and Relaxation for the soul!!
The cabin was amazing and peaceful. Loved being able to sit by the river and enjoy the view.
We have always enjoyed coming to Sliding Rock but this cabin is now my favorite! Between the river, the many deer that visit daily, the covered hot tub, the 2 huge screened porches, the enormous sauna, a pool table and a nice spacious floorplan, we couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend giving this cabin a try! We thoroughly enjoyed everything about it!