R & R River Retreat is the place to relax. Enjoy this beautifully decorated, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with: indoor sauna, game room, on the Coosawattee River. Enjoy the multitude of Coosawattee River Resort amenities. Every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. This stunningly decorated home with a double gated fenced yard, is as comfortable as they come. R & R River Retreat is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new flat screen TVs, new appliances, indoor sauna, pool table, and so much more. Laze your day away by the soothing river sounds, at night roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, or have a nice soak in the large family-size hot tub, while enjoying the river view. Relax with a beverage on one of the two screen porches, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, or rafting. Maybe enjoy a relaxing in-house sauna after a game of pool. Your family may truly never want to leave.
- King and queen bedrooms on entry level, with TVs, google chrome stick, Blue-Ray Player, and a full bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with fireplace, flat screen TV with google chrome stick, hulu+ with live TV for streaming
- Second floor large king size bedroom, with premium pocket-coil mattress, and full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Large screen porch with comfy chairs and top of the line Weber Grill
- Patio level has an Indoor Sauna, Pool Table, Games, Flat Screen TV, with google chrome sticks, and full bathroom
- Another large screen porch with family size hot tub overlooking the Coosawattee River
- Ample parking in front of and above the cabin
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at R & R River Retreat. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for R & R River Retreat, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for R & R River Retreat start at $255 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
My family had a great time at this cabin. It was relatively close to everything, walmart included. We spent alot of time hiking and in the hot tub and game room. The amount of deer that would visit the cabin was amazing! The roads were a little bit scary first go around, but we learned to navigate them. Would definitely stay here again!
Amazing stay. Family and the dogs had a great time. Very relaxing to sit around the fire pit while the deer ate at the feeder that was 10 feet away. The staff at Sliding Rock were so helpful and friendly. Definitely going to make this a regular thing
We loved the cabin and the location. This was our third time renting from Sliding Rock and we highly recommend them.
Just beautiful beautiful home beautiful river beautiful time made a great Memories
Very enjoyable. Loved all the deer and all the welcoming amenities for dogs. My dog loved the toys and had a ball squeaking the rubber ball. Only improvement would be a dock for fishing as it was a little scary to be next to the river when it was so steep and try to fish. Nice towels and kitchen supplies. Would book again.