R & R River Retreat is the place to relax. Enjoy this beautifully decorated, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with: indoor sauna, game room, on the Coosawattee River. Enjoy the multitude of Coosawattee River Resort amenities. Every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. This stunningly decorated home with a double gated fenced yard, is as comfortable as they come. R & R River Retreat is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new flat screen TVs, new appliances, indoor sauna, pool table, and so much more. Laze your day away by the soothing river sounds, at night roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, or have a nice soak in the large family-size hot tub, while enjoying the river view. Relax with a beverage on one of the two screen porches, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, or rafting. Maybe enjoy a relaxing in-house sauna after a game of pool. Your family may truly never want to leave.
- Comfortable living area, with fireplace, flat screen SmarTV with google chrome stick, access to YouTube TV, and multiple Roku devices
- King and queen bedrooms on entry level, with SmarTVs, google chrome stick, Blue-Ray Player, and a full bathroom, with No Step Walk-in Shower
- Second floor large king size bedroom, with premium pocket-coil mattress, and full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Free Fiber Optic WiFi
- Large screen porch with comfy chairs and top of the line Weber Grill
- Patio level has an Indoor Sauna, Pool Table, Games, Flat Screen SmarTV, with google chrome sticks, and full bathroom
- Another large screen porch with family size hot tub overlooking the Coosawattee River
- Local Fishing
- Ample parking in front of and above the cabin
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at R & R River Retreat. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for R & R River Retreat, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for R & R River Retreat start at $225 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We always love our vacation with Sliding Rock Cabins! We have stayed at three different locations, and each has been a pleasure! R&R provides plenty of space for relaxing, playing games, and exploring nature. Our Frenchie had the best time! The deer are the best part. Bring deer corn!
The cabin was very spacious and deluxe. The neighborhood was a relatively good place to walk my dog because I didn't see any loose dogs on our side of the river. There weren't any hiking trails, but there was very little traffic on the roads.
We just returned from our second trip renting a cabin from Sliding Rock. This cabin was also fantastic, just like the first. The yard for my 4 dogs of all sizes was perfect and secure. The owner's attention to detail for the renter was superb. Labels on the light switches, etc. Deer were all over and fun to watch. Inside the cabin was cozy, clean and fun (games in the finished basement). Outside the cabin was so relaxing and we enjoyed marshmallows at the fire pit. We so much enjoyed our stay! Thank you for this wonderful experience -- again!
My husband and I and our dog stayed at the R&R River Resort cabin. We had so much fun! The cabin was beautiful with all the comforts of home. The sauna, hot tub, and pool table were put to good use. We had fires in the fire pit (we brought our own wood) by the river and it was so relaxing. Would come back in a heart beat! The roads are narrow and at times sharp or steep turns to get to the cabin. We used our 4 wheel drive to go up the drive. It was an excellent adventure! Very pet friendly with fenced in area, pet bed, food bowls, sheets and towels for our dog.
We enjoyed our time at R&R. We needed time to escape and relax and we were able to do just that. The cabin is beautiful and was very well decorated and appointed. We loved watching the deer!
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.