R & R River Retreat is the place to relax. Enjoy this beautifully decorated, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with: indoor sauna, game room, on the Coosawattee River. Enjoy the multitude of Coosawattee River Resort amenities. Every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. This stunningly decorated home with a double gated fenced yard, is as comfortable as they come. R & R River Retreat is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new flat screen TVs, new appliances, indoor sauna, pool table, and so much more. Laze your day away by the soothing river sounds, at night roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, or have a nice soak in the large family-size hot tub, while enjoying the river view. Relax with a beverage on one of the two screen porches, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, or rafting. Maybe enjoy a relaxing in-house sauna after a game of pool. Your family may truly never want to leave.
- King and queen bedrooms on entry level, with TVs, google chrome stick, Blue-Ray Player, and a full bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with fireplace, flat screen TV with google chrome stick, hulu+ with live TV for streaming
- Second floor large king size bedroom, with premium pocket-coil mattress, and full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Large screen porch with comfy chairs and top of the line Weber Grill
- Patio level has an Indoor Sauna, Pool Table, Games, Flat Screen TV, with google chrome sticks, and full bathroom
- Another large screen porch with family size hot tub overlooking the Coosawattee River
- Ample parking in front of and above the cabin
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at R & R River Retreat. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for R & R River Retreat, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for R & R River Retreat start at $250 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We have rented through sliding rock cabins for over 15 years and have never had a bad experience. We really enjoyed our stay as usual.
The cabin not only was accurately portrayed in the photos, but the little extras made it even better. All of the amenities were as described and in good working order. The screened in porches were great and it was the perfect dog friendly set up. The roads right near the cabin are a bit narrow and steep, so best to arrive before nightfall. We especially loved the game room and visits from the deer. The fire pit allowed us to make a campfire and enjoy s’mores by the river. The guests used the sauna and hot tub as well! There was a little bit of noise from motors and perhaps three wheelers from a campground across the river. We took a nice hike on the Tumbling Waters Trail that was slightly more challenging than ‘easy’. My crew did end up helping a lady who had fallen off the path and slid down the hill. The overall resting for the cabin is definitely excellent. I would rent again but stay longer!
Great place to say. Very clean, everything worked. Warm and inviting. Enjoyed Ellijay and Blue Ridge, both quick drives. Chattanooga only about an hour and a half away. Check out the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, Ruby Falls, and a bunch more.
Our family enjoyed our stay so much! The location is perfect for an idyllic weekend on one of the most beautiful rivers in North Georgia. Our only complaint is that the furniture down by the fire pit needs to be replaced and/or refinished. It was not very comfortable.
This cabin is amazing! Perfect for anyone with dogs. So peaceful! A deer lovers paradise. We will definitely be back!!