R & R River Retreat is the place to relax. Enjoy this beautifully decorated, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with: indoor sauna, game room, on the Coosawattee River. Enjoy the multitude of Coosawattee River Resort amenities. Every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. This stunningly decorated home with a double gated fenced yard, is as comfortable as they come. R & R River Retreat is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new flat screen TVs, new appliances, indoor sauna, pool table, and so much more. Laze your day away by the soothing river sounds, at night roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, or have a nice soak in the large family-size hot tub, while enjoying the river view. Relax with a beverage on one of the two screen porches, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, or rafting. Maybe enjoy a relaxing in-house sauna after a game of pool. Your family may truly never want to leave.
- King and queen bedrooms on entry level, with TVs, google chrome stick, Blue-Ray Player, and a full bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with fireplace, flat screen TV with google chrome stick, hulu+ with live TV for streaming
- Second floor large king size bedroom, with premium pocket-coil mattress, and full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Large screen porch with comfy chairs and top of the line Weber Grill
- Patio level has an Indoor Sauna, Pool Table, Games, Flat Screen TV, with google chrome sticks, and full bathroom
- Another large screen porch with family size hot tub overlooking the Coosawattee River
- Ample parking in front of and above the cabin
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at R & R River Retreat. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for R & R River Retreat, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for R & R River Retreat start at $255 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a great time in Ellijay! We had plenty of room. The kids loved the downstairs game room. Watching deer walk by was really cool!
Communication, ease of arrangements, info flow and customer service was spot on. Just enough follow up, clarity on all expectations and posted info in cabin also perfect and helpful. The cabin was super clean, super outfitted, and had all the different family members wanted no matter their age or human/dog. The layout was great and the fact the dog could have access to his areas without fuss made it very relaxing for all. The entertainment options were beyond plentiful... from streaming to music to games to pool table/foosball/vintage arcade game... with TVs in every room! But just as plentiful were the nooks and crannies, screened porches with comfy seating, riverside seats, swings and tables to read and veg out... and Dad couldn’t get enough of the sauna and hot tub sessions. The Sauna was super nice and easy to start and use. On a 4 night stay all types of weather was experienced and no matter what the cabin offered complete refuge and relaxation. The dog-friendly rating is a perfect 10 and the copious amounts of deer was very enjoyable for all. From the grill to capsule coffee machines to all kitchen accoutrements... all borderline brand new and all functional. Just nothing to detract or offer improvements on. Had extended family visit for cookout and will definitely return someday. The perfect stay where you are and just be vacation. Very well managed and again, super clean.
The cabin was exactly as described on the website. It has been well maintained. It's perfect for family getaways. This kitchen was fully stocked with all the cooking accessories needed to prepare meals. There was also several coffee makers in the cabin (both pods and drip). The TV's are all setup for internet streaming, and the internet service is a bit slow so don't expect to stream all TV's at once.
The basement game room and the sauna was a nice addition although we didn't use it much during our stay but I'm sure others will use and appreciate it more. It was nice to have the fenced area for our dogs just off the main deck.
The river-side area was great for relaxing with plenty of chairs, a picnic table and small fire pit. Unfortunately, the bank is a bit elevated from the water and good fishing isn't really possible from the property as there is no path to the water. Make your fishing plans elsewhere (there are plenty of places nearby).
The abundance of deer was a nice surprise. We enjoyed watching them feed on the property during the evenings.
The location is in a gated community which made me feel safe and secure. It's a very large community and the drive to the cabin once you enter the gate is about 10 minutes through some very small and winding roads. The last ~1/2 mile of the drive is on a gravel road and the driveway to the cabin is a very steep gravel driveway. It's a little scary at first entrance but after the first time you will be more comfortable with it.
Bring food! The nearest store for supplies is about a 20 minute drive to Ellijay which has everything you would need. There are great restaurants in Ellijay with just about every type of food you would want.
This is a beautiful cabin. The furnishings are very nice and comfortable. There is something for the whole family to enjoy. I wish we had known how nice it was and we would have packed food to cook and enjoy right there instead of having to traverse those crazy mountainside roads to go eat every evening.
Had a great time! Amenities were awesome, very clean. Beautiful river view and access. Chef Jeff was awesome and made for a great Birthday experience for my wife and family!