Come to Take Me To The River, where relaxation is the priority. Situated in a secure, gated community with nearby activities, such as swimming, tennis, and more. And with a fenced yard, you and your family may ask, do we really have to leave?
Take Me To The River is a beautifully decorated two (2) bedroom two (2) bath log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king-size bedroom with 24 inch Flat Screen TV and full-size bath on the main level
- Second king-size bedroom and full-size bath upstairs
- Great ping pong table and games in the open loft
- Comfortable open living area, with wood burning fireplace, large flat screen 36 inch Satellite TV and DVD Player
- Central heating and air, and washer/dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Screened porch with dining
- Open Deck with grill and cafe table and chairs
- Covered hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Waterside table and seating
- Secured fenced area off deck
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, fresh coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Take Me To The River, click on this link CHECK AVAILABILITY, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at(866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Take Me To The River start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Take Me To The River is in a gated community and has a one-time $26 Gate Access Fee that is required
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We love this cabin! This was my third visit to Take Me to the River and won't be my last. It's the perfect size for 4 people, has a covered hot tub just steps from the back door, a nice screened porch over looking the river and of course a fenced yard for the dogs. Everything I want in a cabin. I highly recommend giving it a try!
My wife and I had a great time but we did experience all 4 seasons on the trip. Arriving on Sunday in a flooding spring rain and on Monday there was a freeze warning. Tuesday it was fall again and finally Mother Nature got on track Wednesday. Wow she can be crazy sometimes. We loved our cabin and enjoyed the peaceful serenity of the location. We also visited Fort Mountain State Park. We really enjoyed the drive up there and the park is awesome. We plan to come back in the fall again and visit the area.
The most relaxed place ever! We loved it! My daughter's are all about the outdoors but are still young and they had a fantastic time playing in the little stream "mining" for gold. 😊
Beautiful rustic cabin living next to the river. A peaceful relaxing stay. The only thing missing were my fishing poles. The hot tub was great with the exception of the broken jets but other than that, it was a great stay. I would definitely get this cabin again. A short ride into town. Went to Mountain Valley Farms for some grass fed all naturel filet mignon, which we grilled at the cabin and were to die for. I would definitely recommend this cabin for a peaceful get away from the world stay.
We loved our long weekend at this beautiful cabin with our two puppies. The cabin was beautiful and well maintained. It is truly dog friendly. It is overlooking a beautiful river. I can't say enough about how well stocked this cabin was and perfect for a getaway with the family. I can't wait to go back when it is warmer to enjoy it even more.
Amazing! That is the only word I can think of to describe our experience. From our initial booking to arriving at Take Me To The River every step was more than we could ask for. Kris and the team at Sliding Rock Cabins were so helpful and concerned with our enjoyment. The cabin was clean and well equipped with all we needed. The location could not be more special. We will be making a reservation for the spring or summer! Thank you!
We had a lovely time staying at this cabin. We spent most of our time outside at the firepit or on the screened in porch. We saw numerous deer all over the community. The house was clean and decently equipped with standard kitchen needs, although the owners were kind enough to also offer coffee and dog treats. Our complaints are minor and few: the beds could use some new pillows, and the hot tub's jets don't seem to function fully or properly.