Seclusion is aptly named. This lovely, full log cabin is nestled on over two and one-half wooded acres. With it’s own hiking trail that follows a lovely, small winding stream and for the truly adventurous, long range hikers, following the trail will eventually lead you to the Ellijay River. And for the pet owners, just installed, a new Fenced Yard.
Seclusion is a rustic style single level, two bedroom, one bath pet friendly log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Cable TV
- One full-size bathroom
- Comfy living area with a wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen Cable High Definition TV, Roku Wireless, DVD Player, Movies, Books, Telephone
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and located on a single level
- Central heating and air, washer/dryer
- Free hi-speed wireless internet and Long Distance
- Gated porch and decks with rocking chairs, swing, propane gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the doggies, great outdoor fire-pit.
- Separate deck with large hot tub
- Enclosed lower patio game room, with ping/pong and pool tables, and rocking chairs
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Seclusion, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Seclusion, start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Very enjoyable experience. Relaxing and private. Only a few minor frustrations. The biggest thing to understand is that the fenced-in yard for the dogs is located down several flights of stairs. Nice to have but not very convenient. Fireplace rack that holds logs needed replacement. But everything worked at the cabin and was cozy and quiet. I would return.
Great view and location.
This was my 2nd Christmas at Seclusion. Everything was nice, clean and good location to a lot of things to do. My fur baby love it as well. Weather was excellent, open door and windows. The king bed is very comfortable, slept great
Some deer not as many as last year. About 10 ran through on Christmas day
The only thing I didn't like was the red chair. Need a new one please. Thanks to the staff for helping me when I locked myself outside. Lol!
We had a great experience during our first but not last stay at this cabin. It was centrally located between Blue Ridge and Ellijay making trips to either very easy. The fenced in back yard area was great for our dog and outdoor area was great as well.
We enjoyed our stay at Seclusion. It was a cozy little cabin, perfect for our family. The kitchen had everything we needed for cooking. We loved the porch swing, hot tub and trail down to the creek! The backyard was quite rocky and easy to lose your footing in the dark. The game room cannot be accessed from the main level, you have to walk down the outside steps. We enjoyed our private stay in a Ellijay!