Seclusion is aptly named. This lovely, full log cabin is nestled on over two and one-half wooded acres. With it’s own hiking trail that follows a lovely, small winding stream and for the truly adventurous, long range hikers, following the trail will eventually lead you to the Ellijay River. And for the pet owners, just installed, a new Fenced Yard.
Seclusion is a rustic style single level, two bedroom, one bath pet friendly log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Cable TV
- One full-size bathroom
- Comfy living area with a wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen Cable High Definition TV, Roku Wireless, DVD Player, Movies, Books, Telephone
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and located on a single level
- Central heating and air, washer/dryer
- Free hi-speed wireless internet and Long Distance
- Gated porch and decks with rocking chairs, swing, propane gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the doggies, great outdoor fire-pit.
- Separate deck with large hot tub
- Enclosed lower patio game room, with ping/pong and pool tables, and rocking chairs
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Seclusion, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Seclusion, start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 31 July 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate 01 August 2020 – 03 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 07 September 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Spent most of the time hanging out at the cabin and only left for a few hours to check out the shops in Downtown Ellijay. My husband and I hung out on the porches in awh of the beauty of the sunlight hitting the trees, hearing birds, and seeing wildlife. Our dogs liked running up and down the porch stairs and napping outside in the shade. We didn't want to leave.
Very enjoyable experience. Relaxing and private. Only a few minor frustrations. The biggest thing to understand is that the fenced-in yard for the dogs is located down several flights of stairs. Nice to have but not very convenient. Fireplace rack that holds logs needed replacement. But everything worked at the cabin and was cozy and quiet. I would return.
Great view and location.
This was my 2nd Christmas at Seclusion. Everything was nice, clean and good location to a lot of things to do. My fur baby love it as well. Weather was excellent, open door and windows. The king bed is very comfortable, slept great
Some deer not as many as last year. About 10 ran through on Christmas day
The only thing I didn't like was the red chair. Need a new one please. Thanks to the staff for helping me when I locked myself outside. Lol!
We had a great experience during our first but not last stay at this cabin. It was centrally located between Blue Ridge and Ellijay making trips to either very easy. The fenced in back yard area was great for our dog and outdoor area was great as well.