Seclusion is aptly named. This lovely, full log cabin is nestled on over two and one-half wooded acres. With it’s own hiking trail that follows a lovely, small winding stream and for the truly adventurous, long range hikers, following the trail will eventually lead you to the Ellijay River. And for the pet owners, just installed, a new Fenced Yard.
Seclusion is a rustic style single level, two bedroom, one bath pet friendly log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Cable TV
- One full-size bathroom
- Comfy living area with a wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen Cable High Definition TV, Roku Wireless, DVD Player, Movies, Books, Telephone
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and located on a single level
- Central heating and air, washer/dryer
- Free hi-speed wireless internet and Long Distance
- Gated porch and decks with rocking chairs, swing, propane gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the doggies, great outdoor fire-pit.
- Separate deck with large hot tub
- Enclosed lower patio game room, with ping/pong and pool tables, and rocking chairs
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Seclusion, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Seclusion, start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We had an amazing time here. The weather wasn’t the best so we didn’t get to get outside to explore much but the cabin alone offered the peace and relaxation we were looking for.
Had a great relaxing time even though it was cloudy and rain the 8 days. Did have snow flurries one night.
They are a lot of deer all around the cabin. Hike to creek and water fall. My dog loved it too. He loved the fire place. This is a great location to get away from the world.
Great cabin, very clean. Back yard needs attention. Rocks should be cleaned up. Road to cabin was difficult, and icy conditions made it worse. Ellijay was a great place to explore. Enjoyed the Cornerstone Cafe on Main Street.
We have vacationed in the area 3 times now. This cabin I would visit again.
What a great getaway for me and the furkids! Private with the illusion of isolation but not the reality. I felt quite safe here. The hiking trail was a wonderful treat for all of us and we used it daily! The cabin was cozy and well laid out, and we all settled in quickly. The provisions for the furkids were left out so no hunting for them. As shown in the photos, the fenced-in yard is rocky at the base of the steps so elderly pets (and people) need to take care. My older dog lost her footing there often. I imagine it can be even more problematic when wet. Queen beds would be a better fit than the kings since there was little space for the furkids to sleep on the floor as they normally do, and especially in the bedroom where the bed is right up against the wall on one side. However, a huge 'thank you' for the spare sheet to put on the bed for the furkids - was definitely put to use when they ended up on the bed. All in all, a great place to stay. Next time, however, a longer stay is in order!
I stayed 4 nights in this fantastic cabin! My kids and I maximized its amenities and the secluded peaceful treasures on this property. We hiked the trails on the property to the little waterfalls and found one trail that led us to the river! We played pool, ping-pong and soaked in the hot tub frequently. The dogs loved the fenced area and went nuts over the deer and turkey that would come around from time to time. Great stay! The only problem is that we are no longer there! We plan to return to this one! If I was to give one knock, is that I wish it had a man-sized recliner to kick back in...if you add that to the cabin, it will be near perfect! Everything else was spot on!
a great quiet location very relaxing
Nice cabin in the woods very quiet had a nice time. Not much of a Mountain View only bad part
My husband and three doggies had a delightful stay at Seclusion cabin in May. Everything you needed was provided and fenced in yard was perfect for the dogs to roam around without worrying. Sighted deer in the front yard and enjoyed the hot tub.
Extremely pleased with entire experience. This was our second trip to this cabin and we so enjoy the view, the trail and the accommodations. Hope to visit same cabin again