Seclusion is aptly named. This lovely, full log cabin is nestled on over two and one-half wooded acres. With it’s own hiking trail that follows a lovely, small winding stream and for the truly adventurous, long range hikers, following the trail will eventually lead you to the Ellijay River. And for the pet owners, just installed, a new Fenced Yard.
Seclusion is a rustic style single level, two bedroom, one bath pet friendly log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Cable TV
- One full-size bathroom
- Comfy living area with a wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen Cable High Definition TV, Roku Wireless, DVD Player, Movies, Books, Telephone
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and located on a single level
- Central heating and air, washer/dryer
- Free hi-speed wireless internet and Long Distance
- Gated porch and decks with rocking chairs, swing, propane gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the doggies, great outdoor fire-pit.
- Separate deck with large hot tub
- Enclosed lower patio game room, with ping/pong and pool tables, and rocking chairs
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Seclusion, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Seclusion start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations within the thirty-one (31) day time period.
Submit your review
My husband and three doggies had a delightful stay at Seclusion cabin in May. Everything you needed was provided and fenced in yard was perfect for the dogs to roam around without worrying. Sighted deer in the front yard and enjoyed the hot tub.
Extremely pleased with entire experience. This was our second trip to this cabin and we so enjoy the view, the trail and the accommodations. Hope to visit same cabin again
“My fiance, our dog, and I had an amazing week long stay at Seclusion in April. The cabin was clean and beautiful, the view was amazing, and we loved having access to a hiking path right on the property. We were provided with a dog bed, toys, and bowls for our dog. We didn't have to buy any basic supplies like trash bags or dish soap for the week which was convenient. The best part? Getting engaged down by the waterfall! We will definitely be back!”
We spent a lovely few days at Seclusion cabin. It was exactly as represented on the website. Very dog friendly, and our pup thoroughly enjoyed his freedom on the gated decks that led to the fenced yard. We hiked and enjoyed the view. A very restful escape.
We loved the location of this cabin. It was so quiet and peaceful during our stay. We even got to see some deer. It rained the entire time we were there and we didn't get to use the hot tub because it has no cover and was under the eave of the house. Other than that it was a perfect weekend getaway! Can't wait to return.
We had a wonderful time and our fur babies really enjoyed their fenced in yard, the hikes and wildlife 🙂
My husband,myself and our 2 Labs had a Great time here! The deer were amazing along with the wild turkeys. Walking down along the creek was a treat for our fur babies. Owners were accomodating & all essentials were provided. Far enough away from everyone yet not too far from antique shops & orchards. We would definetly stay again....hopefully to see snow next time. We highly recommend....your friends in South FL
After a very long drive, we finally made it to the seclusion cabin. The cabin overall is good. We were unhappy that the fenced in yard isn't very friendly for small dogs as there are a few larger gaps where a smaller dog could easily go under. We ended up keeping them leashed to go to the bathroom. Anything you need is available in the kitchen and the Roku is nice to have. The hot tub was really nice and hot. The cabins are really close to town in case you need to go grab something. The Heat and AC work really well in the cabin which we ended up using both since the outside temperature changed about 30 degrees throughout our stay. We live in NY and am used to ever changing weather. We went from tornado warnings to snow in one week. It was very interesting. One thing we would have liked is if there was a set of stairs leading down to the play room / washer and dryer. But overall we had a good time.
Easy to book, very friendly staff willing to answer questions. Honestly didn't have one problem during the stay. Couldn't say enough great things about this cabin, we had a very good experience and will book again.
Nice place and so comfortable, will try back in Summer