Seclusion is aptly named. This lovely, full log, rustic style cabin is nestled on over two and one-half wooded acres. With it’s own hiking trail that follows a lovely, small winding stream and for the truly adventurous, long range hikers, following the trail will eventually lead you to the Ellijay River. And for the pet owners, just installed, a new Fenced Yard.
Seclusion is a rustic style single level, two bedroom, one bath dog friendly log cabin (No Cats) that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Cable TV
- One full-size bathroom
- Comfy living area with a wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen Cable High Definition TV, Roku Wireless, DVD Player, Movies, Books, Telephone
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and located on a single level
- Central heating and air, washer/dryer
- Free hi-speed wireless internet and Long Distance
- Gated porch and decks with rocking chairs, swing, propane gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the doggies, great outdoor fire-pit.
- Separate deck with large hot tub
- Enclosed lower patio game room, with ping/pong and pool tables, and rocking chairs
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! (Please No Cats) There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Seclusion, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Seclusion, start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We enjoyed staying at Seclusion. The cabin was clean and cozy. We explored the trails, and our dogs enjoyed playing in the creek. The swing was my favorite spot, and our children loved playing pool. We will definitely be back.
Very nice place and nice and quiet! Great place for you puppies with fenced in yard! We had a great time and will be back soon!
Having stayed here before, we are always happy to enjoy the quiet and semi-isolation from other cabins. The cabin itself is ideal for our needs and the uncovered hot tub allows for the star gazing that we love. If it rains or snows, who cares when you're in a tub. There is a feeder that is a great attraction for the local deer. They're fun to watch.
The property is very dog friendly with a large fenced area. If your pet is trustworthy to have some freedom then the hillsides and remoteness provide fine short adventures for your pooch on the loose.
If you have the desire to hike and can hump down the hill and back up, there is a trail and stream at the bottom and if you can get across the stream then the trail continues to a river. It's all very private.
The kitchen is adequate and has the basics. If you are a gourmet cook then take along your favorite utensils and other specialty cookware and fixin's. If not, you can find good dining in Ellijay or Blue Ridge.
Celebrating my daughter's 17th birthday at your nice cozy cabin was special & relaxing.
Seclusion never disappoints! This was our 3rd stay there & about our 12th with Sliding Rock. I don’t think you’ll find a better cabin for deer spotting. Several doe brought their young, & a young buck just getting his antlers showed! The hot tub overlooks the deer and the gorgeous view. Both beds are very comfy! The fully-stocked kitchen is much appreciated, too! We will return!