Seclusion is aptly named. This lovely, full log cabin is nestled on over two and one-half wooded acres. With it’s own hiking trail that follows a lovely, small winding stream and for the truly adventurous, long range hikers, following the trail will eventually lead you to the Ellijay River. And for the pet owners, just installed, a new Fenced Yard.
Seclusion is a rustic style single level, two bedroom, one bath pet friendly log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional king-size bedroom with 12 Inch Cable TV
- One full-size bathroom
- Comfy living area with a wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen Cable High Definition TV, Roku Wireless, DVD Player, Movies, Books, Telephone
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and located on a single level
- Central heating and air, washer/dryer
- Free hi-speed wireless internet and Long Distance
- Gated porch and decks with rocking chairs, swing, propane gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the doggies, great outdoor fire-pit.
- Separate deck with large hot tub
- Enclosed lower patio game room, with ping/pong and pool tables, and rocking chairs
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Seclusion, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Seclusion start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
What a great getaway for me and the furkids! Private with the illusion of isolation but not the reality. I felt quite safe here. The hiking trail was a wonderful treat for all of us and we used it daily! The cabin was cozy and well laid out, and we all settled in quickly. The provisions for the furkids were left out so no hunting for them. As shown in the photos, the fenced-in yard is rocky at the base of the steps so elderly pets (and people) need to take care. My older dog lost her footing there often. I imagine it can be even more problematic when wet. Queen beds would be a better fit than the kings since there was little space for the furkids to sleep on the floor as they normally do, and especially in the bedroom where the bed is right up against the wall on one side. However, a huge 'thank you' for the spare sheet to put on the bed for the furkids - was definitely put to use when they ended up on the bed. All in all, a great place to stay. Next time, however, a longer stay is in order!
I stayed 4 nights in this fantastic cabin! My kids and I maximized its amenities and the secluded peaceful treasures on this property. We hiked the trails on the property to the little waterfalls and found one trail that led us to the river! We played pool, ping-pong and soaked in the hot tub frequently. The dogs loved the fenced area and went nuts over the deer and turkey that would come around from time to time. Great stay! The only problem is that we are no longer there! We plan to return to this one! If I was to give one knock, is that I wish it had a man-sized recliner to kick back in...if you add that to the cabin, it will be near perfect! Everything else was spot on!
a great quiet location very relaxing
Nice cabin in the woods very quiet had a nice time. Not much of a Mountain View only bad part
My husband and three doggies had a delightful stay at Seclusion cabin in May. Everything you needed was provided and fenced in yard was perfect for the dogs to roam around without worrying. Sighted deer in the front yard and enjoyed the hot tub.
Extremely pleased with entire experience. This was our second trip to this cabin and we so enjoy the view, the trail and the accommodations. Hope to visit same cabin again
“My fiance, our dog, and I had an amazing week long stay at Seclusion in April. The cabin was clean and beautiful, the view was amazing, and we loved having access to a hiking path right on the property. We were provided with a dog bed, toys, and bowls for our dog. We didn't have to buy any basic supplies like trash bags or dish soap for the week which was convenient. The best part? Getting engaged down by the waterfall! We will definitely be back!”
We spent a lovely few days at Seclusion cabin. It was exactly as represented on the website. Very dog friendly, and our pup thoroughly enjoyed his freedom on the gated decks that led to the fenced yard. We hiked and enjoyed the view. A very restful escape.
We loved the location of this cabin. It was so quiet and peaceful during our stay. We even got to see some deer. It rained the entire time we were there and we didn't get to use the hot tub because it has no cover and was under the eave of the house. Other than that it was a perfect weekend getaway! Can't wait to return.
We had a wonderful time and our fur babies really enjoyed their fenced in yard, the hikes and wildlife 🙂