Come to Water’s Edge to see what a million dollar view looks like. Few other cabins could possibly offer such a beautiful setting, sitting in the bend of the Ellijay River, and looking far, far downstream. Sit by the riverside, under the bright clear blue sky, listening to the rushing river go by, maybe roast S’mores in the earthen fire-pit, try your hand at fly-fishing, soak in the large hot tub, or just laze the day away in the waterside hammock catching a much deserved nap, later snuggle up in front of the wood burning fireplace and watch an old movie. Whatever you decide, you’re sure to enjoy the tranquility and peacefulness of Water’s Edge.
As a special note, Waters Edge does not allow children under the age of eight(8).
Water’s Edge is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the main level with luxurious 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, with Network Channels, BluRay Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 350 count sheets, 20 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- Living area with a gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV with network channels, Blu-Ray player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large porch with swing and chairs overlooking the Ellijay River
- Deck with large private hot tub and gas grill
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Waterside earthen fire-pit with chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- No children under age of eight (8)
Please, No Cats at Waters Edge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Water’s Edge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Waters Edge, start at $195 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Our family vacation was the 7th to Waters Edge. Every year, we look forward to it and dream about being by and in the river. It didn't fail our dreams, we read books on the porch, played games and just enjoyed nature. Wonderful!
Peaceful stay in a cozy cabin. On the river, so the sounds of rushing water can lull you to sleep. Welcoming to dogs if you have one. Great place to get away from it all.
Had a great time. Wonderful view and location. No fish but the river was beautiful. The only real negative about the cabin is No Pantry! That caused a problem.
This cabin is perfect!! The comfortable beds, the screened in porch right on the river, jacuzzi and best of all pet friendly with a fenced in yard right off the deck. We can’t wait to go back!!
Most relaxing place I have visited in a long time. We definitely be back.