Come to Water’s Edge to see what a million dollar view looks like. This rustic enclave offers a setting few other cabins could possibly offer. Sitting in the bend of the Ellijay River, and looking far, far downstream. Sit by the riverside, under the bright clear blue sky, listening to the rushing river go by, maybe roast S’mores in the earthen fire-pit, try your hand at fly-fishing, soak in the large hot tub, or just laze the day away in the waterside hammock catching a much deserved nap, later snuggle up in front of the wood burning fireplace and watch an old movie. Whatever you decide, you’re sure to enjoy the tranquility and peacefulness of Water’s Edge.
As a special note, Waters Edge does not allow children under the age of eight(8).
Water’s Edge is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- Cozy living area with a gas log fireplace, 65 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable SmarTV with network channels, Blu-Ray player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- One king size bedroom on the main level with luxurious 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, with Network Channels, BluRay Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 350 count sheets, 20 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large porch with swing and chairs overlooking the Ellijay River
- Deck with large private hot tub and gas grill
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Waterside earthen fire-pit with chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- No children under age of eight (8)
Please, No Cats at Waters Edge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Water’s Edge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Waters Edge, start at $250 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Water's Edge was everything we had hoped for and more. It was the most peaceful place we've stayed. The cabin was beautiful, being able to sit outside by the fire pit at night and see the fireflies was like being a kid again. Not to mention being able to play in the water! The cabin was very clean, whoever cleans it does a wonderful job. All the nice little touches were there. We are already planning our next stay there. One word: Awesome!
We LOVE sliding rock cabins for their pet policy. We have stayed at one of their cabins before and that wis why we chose to stay again. One takeaway from this cabin specifically was that the pictures were way off. The fence was attached with the neighbors meaning that the neighbor was THAT close! We thought there would be seclusion because that is what you hope to get when you take this type of vacation. Especially since the description says “end of the road”. Again, we love sliding rock and will likely stay with them in the future, but will not be staying at this cabin, we will be choosing another. It was beautiful and we loved the sound of the water. Also, the yard could have been cleaned a little (raked), but not such a big issue. Locks are needed on the doors as well.
Our stay was quest and relaxing.
The cabin and setting were perfect for a get away weekend with our grown children and their dogs! The view was spectacular and we enjoyed the porch and hot tub. The location is secluded and private. We enjoyed grilling out on the deck and sitting by the river at the firepit. It was a great weekend all the way around.
My family rents this cabin and the one next door. We love staying here. Always very clean and we have a wonderful time. It is great in the summer to sit outside and listen to the water!