Come to Water’s Edge to see what a million dollar view looks like. Few other cabins could possibly offer such a beautiful setting, sitting in the bend of the Ellijay River, and looking far, far downstream. Sit by the riverside, under the bright clear blue sky, listening to the rushing river go by, maybe roast S’mores in the earthen fire-pit, try your hand at fly-fishing, soak in the large hot tub, or just laze the day away in the waterside hammock catching a much deserved nap, later snuggle up in front of the wood burning fireplace and watch an old movie. Whatever you decide, you’re sure to enjoy the tranquility and peacefulness of Water’s Edge.
As a special note, Waters Edge does not allow children under the age of eight(8).
Water’s Edge is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the main level with luxurious 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, with Network Channels, BluRay Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 350 count sheets, 20 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- Living area with a Wood burning fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV with network channels, Blu-Ray player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large porch with swing and chairs overlooking the Ellijay River
- Deck with large private hot tub and gas grill
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Waterside earthen fire-pit with chairs and hammock
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- No children under age of eight (8)
Please, No Cats at Waters Edge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Water’s Edge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Waters Edge start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
The pictures actually matched the experience!! Been trying to find this place, a cabin truly by the water. It's in a dead end little side road off a two mile dirt road. Secluded but accessible. Perfect location between ellijay and Blue Ridge. Rapids in front of cabin soothe all things away. And the best fire pit location ever. All new appliances and very comfortable amenities.
Just informing that most of indoor doors have issues, locks not working or not able to close at all..really need some attention.Overall good stay
From SRC, thanks for letting us know. We're pleased to let you know, maintenance repaired all door locks and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Had a very nice, quiet time. The cabin was great. We have stayed here multiple times. 70degrees in Februaury was a little wierd but, it got cool enough at night to have a nice fire. We loved it.
Very peaceful and relaxing. Great spot in the mountains.
Really couldn't have asked for anything better. Great cabin ON (cant get closer) the water. Gorgeous setting, clean rooms and a fenced yard for the mutts. Secluded enough from others. Could have stayed on the deck and down at the fire pit the entire time just enjoying the fantastic river.
It was amazing! I love the mountains and these cabins are exceptional! The best part is that they are pet friendly so the whole family can come.
Great as always. We have stayed here for years. Will be back this year also!
wonderful place to get away from it all. we had a wonderful stay even with the rain. the sounds of the river were soothing whether sitting on the porch or sitting in front of the fire.
Sliding Rock Cabins was great. On the morning we were to arrive, Jerri contacted me regarding the driving conditions due to the snow they had received the night before. We were the only cabin rented that week on the road so it was very quite and peaceful.
This is our 6th year with Sliding Rock Cabins, and our second stay at Water's Edge. Each cabin has a different feel - always like walking into your own vacation home. The management could not be more friendly or accommodating. The area has a wealth of activities - hiking, trail riding, trout fishing, orchards and vineyards, and excellent restaurants if you really want to dine out. We will definitely make next year our 7th!