Come to Water’s Edge to see what a million dollar view looks like. Few other cabins could possibly offer such a beautiful setting, sitting in the bend of the Ellijay River, and looking far, far downstream. Sit by the riverside, under the bright clear blue sky, listening to the rushing river go by, maybe roast S’mores in the earthen fire-pit, try your hand at fly-fishing, soak in the large hot tub, or just laze the day away in the waterside hammock catching a much deserved nap, later snuggle up in front of the wood burning fireplace and watch an old movie. Whatever you decide, you’re sure to enjoy the tranquility and peacefulness of Water’s Edge.
As a special note, Waters Edge does not allow children under the age of eight(8).
Water’s Edge is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the main level with luxurious 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, with Network Channels, BluRay Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 350 count sheets, 20 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- Living area with a Wood burning fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV with network channels, Blu-Ray player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large porch with swing and chairs overlooking the Ellijay River
- Deck with large private hot tub and gas grill
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Waterside earthen fire-pit with chairs and hammock
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- No children under age of eight (8)
Please, No Cats at Waters Edge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Water’s Edge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for War=ters Edge, start at $180 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
They make it so easy to stay with them. Everything is simplified from the moment you sign the rental agreement. The cabins are always well maintained and equipped. All you have to do is RELAX!
Couldn’t be better.
We had the best time at waters edge best location we found yet . Fire pit was a bonus everything was great ty we will be back. Wayne and Carolyn gable.
Great except the drive in. It would be helpful for one to know the extent of the drive in.
What a blessing our time was at Water's Edge. To wake up every morning to the sound of the river. The location was a little hard to find BUT, so worth it once you do! We saw a lot of deer during our stay and one even came right up the front door our last full day there. It was the perfect getaway for two very tired souls who needed a break from our busy life. If you are looking for a quiet, peaceful place to go on vacation, look no further than Water's Edge. We did not want to leave.
Beautiful spot on the Ellijay river. Cabin was clean and seems to have been recently renovated. Porch needs some tender loving care. The sliding rock team was awesome.
We had a great time. The cottage was well equipped. We had an amazing time swinging on the porch and just listening to the river. Off the main road but half way between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. So much to see.Thanks for the expanded tv channels. We could watch the World Cup but our friends in another rental could not. Thanks for a great time
We had an amazing stay at Water's Edge! Deer come right up to the cabin on several mornings and some evenings, we also enjoyed the sound of the water.. It was absolutely soothing! We had to have some garbage picked up mid week so we called and it was taken care of that same day. Thank you for a Great place to relax.
The pictures actually matched the experience!! Been trying to find this place, a cabin truly by the water. It's in a dead end little side road off a two mile dirt road. Secluded but accessible. Perfect location between ellijay and Blue Ridge. Rapids in front of cabin soothe all things away. And the best fire pit location ever. All new appliances and very comfortable amenities.
Just informing that most of indoor doors have issues, locks not working or not able to close at all..really need some attention.Overall good stay
From SRC, thanks for letting us know. We're pleased to let you know, maintenance repaired all door locks and we look forward to having you stay with us again.