Relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of Fightingtown Creek right outside your cabin. Fish for native trout, pan for gold, snooze in the creek-side hammock, with a roaring fire in the nearby fire-pit. The Benton MacKaye Hiking Trail is within a short walk of your cabin and when you return, soak in the large hot tub under the stars as the water flows by or enjoy a cocktail while overlooking the water from the wrap around deck. Riverhouse Retreat is nestled on four acres of deeply wooded forest in the North Georgia Mountains and is the perfect romantic getaway.
Riverhouse Retreat is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log cabin overlooking Fightingtown Creek, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom, with luxurious 300 count sheets, and full bath upstairs
- One king size bedroom, with luxurious 300 count sheets, and full bath downstairs
- Living area with wood-burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Scree Wireless Internet Roku TV, with Hulu Plus Channels, thousands of current TV and Movies available online, sorry no Premium Sports Channels, but if you have a subscription to NetFlix or Amazon, watch any of their streaming videos, DVD Player
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Screened porch with rocking chairs overlooking Fightingtown Creek
- Expansive gated decks with propane grill, wrought iron table and chairs, and large hot tub
- Large waterside earthen fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Riverhouse Retreat, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Riverhouse Retreat, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a wonderful time at the Riverhouse Retreat. Very comfortable and cozy, very clean, and would recommend it highly. We loved sitting on the screened porch and the creek flowing just feet away. The only negative was no cable TV, but that was a minor thing. It was nice to get away from the city living, and enjoy a beautiful week in Cherry Log, Elijay and Blue Ridge GA
A sweet little cabin in a beautiful spot on Fightingtown Creek, close to Blue Bridge and Ellijay. We were thrilled with the fenced in yard for our dogs, as well as the gates on the porch. We hope to stay here again when the weather warms up so we can spend some time on the porch and let our dogs play in the creek.
Cabin was very comfortable and the hot tub and porch overlooking the rushing creek were peaceful. Dogs enjoyed the fenced yard and deck. The property was beautiful and very private and was a great place to unplug.
We had a wonderful long weekend in the cabin. It’s secluded yet still close to town. It took about 15 minutes to get to Blue Ridge. The directions were very detailed and easy to follow even arriving late at night. We were very thankful to find a dog friendly cabin that already had dogs bowls, bed and wet feet towel. We loved the wood burning fireplace. It was a below freezing weekend so we didn’t get to enjoy the porch but would like to come back in warmer weather. Even inside the creek could be heard and was very relaxing. The kitchen was well stocked and everything was just as described.We enjoy hiking around the Toccoa Ridge bridge. The hike to the bridge was short and easy. We drove over to Suches,GA because all tree tops were iced over and it looked like a winter wonderland. We also shopped and ate in downtown Blue Ridge. Thanks for sharing your cabin with us.
The Cabin was in a great location and have a beautiful setting! Cabin was very comfortable and well-equipped. The living room kitchen there was sufficient but a bit small. The overall stay was very comfortable and enjoyable. Easy access to stores and restaurants.