The new owners of Riverside Retreat have gone all out to enhance your family’s mountain vacation experience. New furnishings, new stainless steel appliances, a new dishwasher, large flat screen TV’s, nice fenced area for the pups, and the list goes on. Beautifully decorated, with all the accommodations you’d expect, Riverside Retreat is the perfect rustic style family getaway. Huge gated tree lined decks overlooking the Ellijay River, large hot tub, why not just enjoy your time away from “reality”. Have a beverage by the water, roast s’mores in the earthen fire-pit, grill out in the evening, try your hand at fly-fishing, or just have a snooze by the living room fireplace. You’ll truly never want to leave this lovely cabin.
Riverside Retreat is a beautifully decorated three (3) bedroom two (2) bath log cabin that sleeps up to six (6) and offers the following:
- On the first floor a King-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV
- An additional Queen-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and full-size bath
- Upstairs Master Suite has a King-Size Bedroom with a 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and bathroom
- Cushy Leather living area, with wood burning fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV, games, books, and telephone
- Central heating and air, and washer/dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Screened porch and lots of decks with propane grill and hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large private hot tub
- Waterside Earthen Fire-pit
- Convenient Fenced Area off of the deck
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Riverside Retreat. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Riverside Retreat, click on this link CHECK AVAILABILITY, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for Riverside Retreat, start at $225 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
The cabin was very nice and decorated well. Furniture and bed was comfortable. Nice large deck overlooking the water. Very quiet and peaceful. We selected this cabin after speaking with the rental agent because my spouse has mobility issues. So we were disappointed the bathroom was a big challenge. The cabin was also a bit too remote for my comfort. Overall, we had a very nice vacation.
Had a wonderful time enjoy this riverfront cabin. Our golden retriever loved playing in the river. The trees kept it cool on hot summer days. The separate fenced in yard was perfect when we didn’t want the dog wet! Lots of nice hikes in area. Dining chairs and beds could’ve been a little more comfy. Cabin was well stocked for cooking.
We loved our time at Riverside Retreat! It's a beautiful cabin that is well-maintained and has everything you might need for a relaxing stay on the river in the mountains. Couple things to note- the outdoor area wasn't swept or blown off so there was a lot of debris on the deck and in the screened-in patio (also lots of dog hair there). And I think the property could be improved by adding the dog-friendly wire fencing around the entire deck so that they can roam freely in that area as well as their designated 'fenced' area. Otherwise, it's PERFECT! Beds are super comfy. Kitchen is well-stocked. Bathrooms were very clean. The sound of the river is MAGICAL! We didn't catch ANY fish though. Maybe next time!
Wonderfully peaceful serene atmosphere. Cabin was well appointed and stocked. Clean and organized. My fur babies ( a German Shepherd, a Siberian Husky, and a St. Bernard) loved running along the deck. I would have liked more comfortable seating, and later check out time.
We enjoyed out quiet stay and the river side sound and view was very relaxing. The cabin was well equipped with everything you need.