Feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the city life slowly fade away the moment you enter the door of Creekside Serenity. This beautifully decorated, rustic style North Georgia Mountain Cabin is truly a waterside haven. The perfect romantic destination for the folks that need some quality alone time. A time to unwind, have an adult beverage, soak in the hot tub, maybe read a book while listening to the babbling brook. Roast s’mores over the creekside fire-pit. You’ll soon realize why it’s named Creekside Serenity.
Creekside Serenity is a lovely, secluded, one bedroom, one bath, adults only cabin, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), that sleeps up to two (2) adults and features the following:
- King size bedroom with 17 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player and full bath
- Cozy, Comfortable living area with 43 Inch Flat Screen Smart TV and DVD Player, offering DirecTV NFL Package, Gas Log Fireplace, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Newly update bathroom
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Large creekside hot tub, fire pit, and swing
- Screened porch
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Serenity, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for Creekside Serenity, start at $130 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Cabin was as described on the website. Very quiet and comfortable. Enjoyed all the amenities provided. Our fur baby especially liked the comfortable dog beds provided. She felt right at home. That all being said, as others have noted on their review, the gravel road leading up to the cabin is very rough. We were lucky our vehicle could handle it. It especially became more challenging after it rained very hard the first evening. We kept our travels from the cabin to a minimum because of road condition. Suggest to have the road's condition fixed and mention briefly in condition of the cabin. Others would be aware of it beforehand.
Very nice clean and pet friendly give it a 10+. The roads to and from are bad I was glade I had a jeep
We stayed at this property many years ago, and decided to come back again based on the positive experience we had previously. The cabin is in a quiet, private location. Yes, the dirt roads are a little challenging to navigate, but we had no troubles getting in and out with our 4-wheel drive. The indoor living space is rustic, yes, and on the small side, but fine for a couple. There could have been a few more kitchen utensils, and we would prefer a Keurig-type coffee pot, but those details are minor. The real beauty of this spot is the outdoor space. The creek is wonderful - couldn't be more relaxing. We loved chilling out in the creekside swing. The hot tub was used several times. The only issue was that the cover is quite heavy, and was a bit difficult for the two of us to remove. A lifter would have been nice. Also, the light on the hot tub didn't work, but we were fine without it.
This is a lovely little cabin in a beautiful setting, and we look forward to coming back for a third visit in the future.
This is the second time we have rented Creekside Serenity Cabin. Two years ago, we rented for a weekend, this time for a whole week. We even added a day to our stay, because we were so in awe, and enjoying our vacation. Our two dogs, loved it as well. I have never seen them SMILE so big, the whole time we were there. We Strongly, suggest, you stay at Creekside Serenity, you will NOT Be Disappointed!!! Thank you again for such a wonderful place to get away, unwind and relax... it puts new breath in your soul.
mY STAY WAS VERY PEACEFUL AND RELAXING! ThE ONLY TYHING THAT i WOULD SAY IS THAE LOVE SEAT AND CHIAR ARE IN NEED OF REPLACING.WHEN YOU SAT DOWN YOU WOULD SINK I TO THE SEAT THERE WAS VERY LITTLE SUPPORT LEFT. THAT and as a person who is physically challenged the step down into the bed room was unexpected BUT the bed slept great! The bubbling creek was so so so relaxing a took a few naps sitting out side listing to it Roads were a little unexpected but I am a big city peerson soo just had to get use to it
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.