Feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the city life slowly fade away the moment you enter the door of Creekside Serenity. This beautifully decorated North Georgia Mountain Cabin is truly a waterside haven. The perfect romantic destination for the folks that need some quality alone time. A time to unwind, have an adult beverage, soak in the hot tub, maybe read a book while listening to the babbling brook. Roast s’mores over the creekside fire-pit. You’ll soon realize why it’s named Creekside Serenity.
Creekside Serenity is a lovely, secluded, one bedroom, one bath, adults only cabin that sleeps up to two (2) people and features the following:
- King size bedroom with 17 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player and full bath
- Cozy, Comfortable living area with 32 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player, offering DirecTV NFL Package, Gas Log Fireplace, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Large creekside hot tub, hammock, fire pit, and swing
- Screened porch
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Serenity, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Creekside Serenity start at $120 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Creekside Serenity.Wish we had booked for a longer stay..definitely will be back Soon
It was fabulous! The cabin was decorated and apportioned perfectly. The owners tastes and our tastes are virtually the same. If we had our own cabin, we would want one just like this. The secluded location was just perfect for us!
My wife and I had a very relaxing visit here. The cabin is cozy and clean. The hot tub is great.
My husband and I had a very enjoyable stay. The cabin was clean and welcoming. The creek sounds were wonderful. This was our first stay in North Ga and our first trip with our 2 dogs, it was a very successful adventure. Close to great trails and wineries! We will be returning!
Creekside Serenity is exactly that. My wife and I were looking for a relaxing getaway where our German Shepherd would be welcome. The cabin was perfect and well equipped with everything we needed including dog toys! The creek was a perfect playground along with the many hiking trails and the sound of the babbling water created a perfect backdrop for a game of cards or a nap in the hammock.
We had a very enjoyable time. The road into the cabin was in pretty rough shape.
We had a delightful stay in the cabin. It was well stocked with most everything we needed. It was very clean. We did not use the hot tub so cannot review that. There was an issue with the DVD player not working, but Kevin came out. When he discovered it was plugged in and was no longer working, he provided a new one. We were impressed with the prompt attention to a relatively minor matter. We would consider staying at this cabin again. One warning though, the road on the hill immediately upon leaving the driveway is very steep and if you don't drive a 4-wheel drive it can be difficult to get up. We ha d to back down the road and get a running start to get up the hill. All In all, a good stay in a cozy cabin.