Feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the city life slowly fade away the moment you enter the door of Creekside Serenity. This beautifully decorated, rustic style North Georgia Mountain Cabin is truly a waterside haven. The perfect romantic destination for the folks that need some quality alone time. A time to unwind, have an adult beverage, soak in the hot tub, maybe read a book while listening to the babbling brook. Roast s’mores over the creekside fire-pit. You’ll soon realize why it’s named Creekside Serenity.
Creekside Serenity is a lovely, secluded, one bedroom, one bath, adults only cabin, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), that sleeps up to two (2) adults and features the following:
- King size bedroom with 17 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player and full bath
- Cozy, Comfortable living area with 43 Inch Flat Screen Smart TV and DVD Player, offering DirecTV NFL Package, Gas Log Fireplace, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Newly update bathroom
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Large creekside hot tub, fire pit, and swing
- Screened porch
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Serenity, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for Creekside Serenity, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Absolutely secluded cabin that was a prefect getaway for my boyfriend me and our 2 dogs!!! Can't wait to come back here!!!
The Creekside Serenity cabin was clean and comfortable, just as described. The bathroom is newly remodeled with a great (very hot:) shower; the screen porch too gets extra high marks – with a new, massive swing. The creek is SWEET as are the outdoor areas – although, in contrast to the inside, the decks and walkways needed a good sweeping, maybe a power-wash. The last part of the drive there is challenging, a dirt road that’s steep in a couple areas and rutted after rains, so do be aware, look at the weather forecast, and evaluate your vehicle if you hope to get out and about a lot. I do think the time on a not-great road is minimal compared to a lot of other cabins – and you are midway between Ellijay and Blue Ridge; very convenient location-wise. I would definitely stay at this cabin again and thank the owners for sharing it.
Everything needed was available. The creek was right out of the back door and the trail across the creek. The cabin was comfortable. I could not find a switch to turn the light off over the dining table and it was distracting from the bed when trying to sleep.
The cabin was very clean and inviting. It has the seclusion that I was looking for to get away from everything and enjoy nature. We enjoyed listening to the creek babbling right outside. Our dogs loved playing in it. If we decide on another trip to get away, this may be the one we return to. The only negative thing I have to say about the experience was the road. It has ruts in it and mostly dirt, very little gravel. You would definitely need a vehicle like a truck or SUV that sets up high to keep from scrubbing in a few areas.
This little cabin by the creek is very peaceful and private. It is a wonderful getaway for 2 people. It is a great place to get away from everyday life. It was clean and prepared well for our weekend. The road in and out is a little rough to navigate. I would suggest a higher sitting vehicle,like an SUV or truck.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.