Feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the city life slowly fade away the moment you enter the door of Creekside Serenity. This beautifully decorated North Georgia Mountain Cabin is truly a waterside haven. The perfect romantic destination for the folks that need some quality alone time. A time to unwind, have an adult beverage, soak in the hot tub, maybe read a book while listening to the babbling brook. Roast s’mores over the creekside fire-pit. You’ll soon realize why it’s named Creekside Serenity.
Creekside Serenity is a lovely, secluded, one bedroom, one bath, adults only cabin that sleeps up to two (2) people and features the following:
- King size bedroom with 17 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player and full bath
- Cozy, Comfortable living area with 32 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player, offering DirecTV NFL Package, Gas Log Fireplace, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Large creekside hot tub, fire pit, and swing
- Screened porch
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Serenity, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Creekside Serenity, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
This was a wonderful relaxation time. I just wished we could have stayed longer. The furniture looked like children's furniture for a 6'4 man. Some what uncomfortable for tall people but, it is a beautiful place. Pretty much my dream place. I would very much to make this our secret getaway. The coffee was superb. Bed was very comfortable. Overall, it was a great place. I wish I could have seen the waterfall but, with a broken big toe I didn't think a hike was what I needed. We will be back.
Thank you, for everything that was done for us to enjoy the stay.
I hesitate to give a review because my wife and I want to keep this place a secret but this cabin is perfect. Situated exactly in between Ellijay and Blue Ridge, this cabin is located down in a holler with a fast moving stream off the back porch. The amenities were perfect and our two Boston terriers had a blast.Big Ben was a bit of a challenge, as many days of rain made it difficult to drive, but it added to the feel of the place. Cannot wait to come back!!!!
We planned our visit to the Creekside Serenity Cabin very last minute as our plans with family fell through. It was such an amazing choice! We loved everything about this cabin so very much. I loved that the kitchen was so well stocked! We made pizza and they even had a pizza cutter there! The cabin is perfect size for two people. Sitting outside and watching the creek was so relaxing. Not hearing anything at all other then the flow of the creek was such a welcome change from the buzz of daily life. Also loved having an inclosed outdoor space for our dog!!! She isnt used to being out in the wilderness so it was great to have that area to take her potty and play some fetch! My only qualm was that last strip of road before getting to this particular cabin was pretty rough. We would love to go again but will deffinately go in a 4 wheel drive and arrive in the morning!! A 2 wheel can make it, as ours did, but I wouldn't recommend it. Id also recommend downloading an offline map to get around as service can be spotty all around town. Other then that though it was a perfect getaway and we can not wait to come back in the fall!!
Tip: We used the wifi in the cabin for wifi calling to our family and friends
My 60th birthday was the best thanks to Sliding Rock Cabin Rentals. We stayed in a beautiful cabin Creekside Serenity. It was so lovely and romantic just for two!! The stream, hot tub and fireplace was just the icing on the cake!! Very clean cabin...highly recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic get-a-way!!!
This was my third trip to the cabin so i love it. Love the location, that is has a yard for my pup, the stream, etc... My only issue on each visit is that even though they say fire wood is available, it really is not. They are huge logs that have moss and have been sitting for years uncovered and need to be chopped with an axe in order to be used so I always have to pick some up. I would be nice if split usable wood that is covered would be provided.