Feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the city life slowly fade away the moment you enter the door of Creekside Serenity. This beautifully decorated North Georgia Mountain Cabin is truly a waterside haven. The perfect romantic destination for the folks that need some quality alone time. A time to unwind, have an adult beverage, soak in the hot tub, maybe read a book while listening to the babbling brook. Roast s’mores over the creekside fire-pit. You’ll soon realize why it’s named Creekside Serenity.
Creekside Serenity is a lovely, secluded, one bedroom, one bath, adults only cabin that sleeps up to two (2) people and features the following:
- King size bedroom with 17 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player and full bath
- Cozy, Comfortable living area with 32 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player, offering DirecTV NFL Package, Gas Log Fireplace, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Large creekside hot tub, fire pit, and swing
- Screened porch
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Serenity, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Creekside Serenity start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
I've always preferred the ocean to the mountains, and then I came to this cabin. It was absolutely PERFECT for my long weekend getaway. Everything was exactly as shown on the website, minus the hammock (no longer there). I found myself spending a lot of time reading in the swing beside the creek, relaxing and enjoying the peaceful setting. For the adventurous, cross the creek and hike a little ways to see some beautiful waterfalls. I've recommended this cabin to everyone I have talked to since returning home.
We have stayed at a lot cabins with Sliding Rock and Creekside Serenity is our favorite. We will be back soon.
Cabin was very lovely. Enjoyed hearing the creek and the hot tub.
We had a good time until the storm came through early Saturday morning. The power went out and after a short walk down the drive realized the power line was down and a tree was across the drive. After a further walk realized that the main power line into the area was down as were many trees. After talking to several people that had been cutting trees and clearing the road, we realized it would be a while before power was restored. We decided to try to make our way out a day early. after moving the tree, we were able to make our way out.Yes we will rent again.
...loved the location -- beautiful forest and creek...nice, cozy cabin -- rustic but the woods are rustic, too.
Wow! This place was perfect for us. We needed a place where we could be alone with our thoughts and enjoy the peace with nature. The cabin was clean and cozy and had everything we needed. We had stayed at another cabin which was wonderful but for us this one is now our favorite. It is secluded and quiet and we loved the hot tub at night with the creek running next to it. Every morning we would sit in the rockers on the porch while we had our coffee. You could feel the stresses leave your body as we listened to the birds and the sound of the creek. At night you can turn on lights under the deck to light up the creek. We didn't eat in town this time but we did go exploring and checked out the Chief Vann House. Our stay was wonderful and would recommend this cabin if you are looking for a peaceful place to unwind. We will stay here again.
I wish I could give more than 5 stars! We had such an amazing time, the cabin was perfect down to every little detail. We felt right at home and were able to really relax and enjoy our time. Our dog had a blast and loved exploring. It was in a perfect location, the cabin was so cute and nicely decorated, and perfectly tucked away. I cannot wait to book another stay at Creekside Serenity.
We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Creekside Serenity.Wish we had booked for a longer stay..definitely will be back Soon
It was fabulous! The cabin was decorated and apportioned perfectly. The owners tastes and our tastes are virtually the same. If we had our own cabin, we would want one just like this. The secluded location was just perfect for us!
My wife and I had a very relaxing visit here. The cabin is cozy and clean. The hot tub is great.