Feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the city life slowly fade away the moment you enter the door of Creekside Serenity. This beautifully decorated, rustic style North Georgia Mountain Cabin is truly a waterside haven. The perfect romantic destination for the folks that need some quality alone time. A time to unwind, have an adult beverage, soak in the hot tub, maybe read a book while listening to the babbling brook. Roast s’mores over the creekside fire-pit. You’ll soon realize why it’s named Creekside Serenity.
Creekside Serenity is a lovely, secluded, one bedroom, one bath, adults only cabin, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), that sleeps up to two (2) adults and features the following:
- King size bedroom with 17 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player and full bath
- Cozy, Comfortable living area with 32 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player, offering DirecTV NFL Package, Gas Log Fireplace, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Large creekside hot tub, fire pit, and swing
- Screened porch
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside Serenity, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for Creekside Serenity, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 54 reviewsOct 25, 2021Great Dog Cabin for Two
The cabin is funky but perfectly set up for two people and their dogs! Very private, great hot tub and cozy.Sep 28, 2021Love this little cabin
The trip was wonderful as usual. I have mentioned this before but I would love to be contacted if this owner ever thinks about selling. I would be very interested in discussing. I have been to this cabin probably 8 or so times now so obviously it is one I love. One thing I noticed on the last two trips is that only one roll of toilet paper was supplied. In the past there was always a few so rolls to last a few days so I was caught a bit off guard the last time so came prepared this past time. Just a thought to leave a few. Also, it would be nice if the fire pit could be cleaned out. I understand that it may not be feasible after each visitor but I do spend a good amount of time digging out probably 6" of soot before our first fire.Other than that....always enjoy and look forward to coming again a couple of times next year. Thank youJul 9, 2021Great Secluded Location!
This cabin was perfect for us! The flowing creek was very relaxing, and believe it or not, very few mosquitoes present!! Lots of stuff to do outside - we never even turned on a TV the entire trip!! A visit to the many vineyards in the area is a must (we went to Engelheim Vineyards.) Amicalola Falls State Park is not far and provides many beautiful photo ops, too! Looking forward to returning in the fall. 🙂Jul 6, 2021Heaven on Earth
We LOVED our stay at Creekside Serenity, (June 2021) we can’t wait to return!! It’s so relaxing, was a clock watching free weekend. We had a blast watching our dogs run and play in the creek with smiles beaming from their faces. Sliding Rock Cabins are truly dog friendly properties, with all the comforts of home.
It was so hard to leave and return to reality. We can’t wait to plan our next visit.
We LOVED IT !!! Thank you so much!!Jun 30, 2021Heaven on Earth!!!
We had such a great relaxing time, can’t wait to go back. Our dogs loved playing in the creek and it gave us great joy watching them be so free to play and enjoy their weekend as well. Sliding Rock Cabins are truly dog friendly and even if you don’t have a fur baby. I would give them 10 stars ... We chose Creekside Serenity All the comforts of home. It was hard coming back to reality from having a long weekend free from watching the clock ... LOVED IT !!! thank you so much ... we will be back !!!Page 1 of 11:«‹123›»