Cascading Waters sits overlooking the Ellijay River, less than a hundred steps down to some of the most beautiful rapids on the river. This full log, single level, Adults Only cabin is exquisitely decorated and offers all the creature comforts you’d expect for a getaway to the mountains. Plus for your and your fur faced traveling companions’ convenience, a lovely picket fenced yard. Enjoy a picnic by the river, tube or kayak back to your cabin, take a nice leisurely soak in the hot tub, or just rock the day away on the porch overlooking the water. You’ll be sure to see why it’s called Cascading Waters.
Cascading Waters is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, one and one-half bath, single level cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- Comfy, leather living area with vaulted ceilings, Large 42 inch Flat Screen HD Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, and gas log fireplace
- Two queen size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and 12 and 19 inch TV/DVD Players
- One and one-half baths
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated, secure deck with large hot tub and easy access to a picket fenced yard
- Covered porch with rocking chairs, swing, and Stainless Steel Charbroil Gas Grill overlooking the Ellijay River
- Steps down to the Ellijay River with waterside fire-pit and comfy chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cascading Waters. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cascading Waters, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Cascading Waters, start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a wonderful stay at this cabin. Everything provided was just what we needed. It was very clean and comfy. The porch overlooking the Ellijay River was fantastic! And the fire pit was the highlight of the trip!
We enjoyed our stay! The house was great. I loved spending time on the porch overlooking the water. We were able to take our dog on walks and let him explore the neighborhood. We appreciated the towels and sheets available for our dog to lay on/wipe paws on. The GPS was able to lead us to the house, but the written directions were helpful and spot on. Great distance to both Ellijay and Blueridge. The noise from the water was the perfect soothing sound for restful sleep. The cabin was exceptionally clean.
My daughter, son-in-law, two dogs & I really enjoyed this winter weekend vacation. Cascading Waters was very clean, comfortable, nicely decorated with well stocked kitchen. River is beautiful but does require climbing lots of stairs to get to. Location is close to hiking trails, good restaurants/eateries and grocery store. Requires driving on 1.5mile dirt road that is winding & narrow to get to cabin. Beautiful wooded area with deer. Other homes nearby but very private. Gas-fireplace was nice on our cold days. Hot tub! Nice porch! Fenced yard for dogs was wonderful! Could spend all your time just at the cabin! Well maintained property!
We had another lovely stay at CW, our fourth or fifth in 16 years. It is the best cabin for the sounds on the river.
We really enjoyed our stay at the cabin. Morning coffee on the porch listening to the river was amazing. We read our books and sipped wine river side. All the little extras were great. It's hard to find pet-friendly places; it was perfect for our two dogs! We will definitely be back again, hopefully to stay longer!