Cascading Waters sits overlooking the Ellijay River, less than a hundred steps down to some of the most beautiful rapids on the river. This full log, single level, Adults Only cabin is exquisitely decorated and offers all the creature comforts you’d expect for a getaway to the Georgia mountains. Plus for your and your fur faced traveling companions’ convenience, a lovely picket fenced yard. Enjoy a picnic by the river, tube or kayak back to your cabin, take a nice leisurely soak in the hot tub, or just rock the day away on the porch overlooking the water. You’ll be sure to see why it’s called Cascading Waters.
Cascading Waters is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, one and one-half bath, single level cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) adults,(No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), and offers the following:
- Comfy, leather living area with vaulted ceilings, Large 42 inch Flat Screen HD Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, and gas log fireplace
- Two queen size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and 12 and 19 inch TV/DVD Players
- One and one-half baths
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated, secure deck with large hot tub and easy access to a picket fenced yard
- Covered porch with rocking chairs, swing, and Stainless Steel Charbroil Gas Grill overlooking the Ellijay River
- Steps down to the Ellijay River with waterside fire-pit and comfy chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cascading Waters. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cascading Waters, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for Cascading Waters, start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
This is a beautiful cabin with a beautiful view. The sound of rushing water greets you as soon as you arrive. It is truly pet friendly! He had a great stay and would certainly recommend it to others.
The cabin is beautiful and probably has one of the best views of any I found. The small "rapids" in the river just below the cabin provide a tranquil sound that is so relaxing. Relaxing in the hot tub at night with an unimpeded view of the starry sky was worth the trip itself. The drive up the mountain is a tad tricky but we made it in our sedan without issue and the directions were very detailed. Overall, it was a fantastic experience and I recommend this cabin without hesitation.
We loved being above the rushing river and the porch was a very comfortable place to enjoy it. Our dogs were happy to run within all the fenced areas and the clean, flat layout of the fenced in area made it easy to scoop. Everything was clean and comfortable inside the house. Although there are neighbors on either side, it felt like we were in the middle of nowhere.
My husband, daughter, and I along with our two pups spent a long, enjoyable weekend at Cascading Waters. The cabin was very clean, well maintained, and everything was in good working order. The gas fireplace kept us toasty at night and the sound of the Ellijay River lulled us to sleep. The surrounding area was safe and quiet and the river was absolutely beautiful. We saw multiple deer while walking along the dirt roads and also did some trout fishing. I would recommend staying at this cabin, but there are 91 steps to get down to the river and fire pit/sitting area - not disability friendly. We plan on returning in the Summer for a longer stay.
The place feel like you are home , everything was amazing and so cozy we had everything ready for us when we got there , super clean and organized and they had a special things for our dog Marley , I am so happy to stay with my family and friends and I am definitely going back, the sound of the Tiver made even better, the smell of the trees �� the jacuzzi after a longe day was very relaxing �� having coffee outside looking and listening to the birds you can’t missed and we got to see lots of deer �� walking around free like the way it is supposed to be, I recommend it to everyone to experience, it was great to take a break from the beach �� I am very thankful and love to say this place was more than I expected and above , thank you so much for such a wonderful gift your company gave us this Christmas �� Happy Holidays from my family to yours and God Bless us all ������♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Love S B