Cascading Waters sits overlooking the Ellijay River, just a few hundred steps down to some of the most beautiful rapids on the river. This full log, single level, Adults Only cabin is exquisitely decorated and offers all the creature comforts you’d expect for a getaway to the mountains. Plus for your and your fur faced traveling companions’ convenience, a lovely picket fenced yard. Enjoy a picnic by the river, tube or kayak back to your cabin, take a nice leisurely soak in the hot tub, or just rock the day away on the porch overlooking the water. You’ll be sure to see why it’s called Cascading Waters.
Cascading Waters is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, one and one-half bath, single level cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- Comfy, leather living area with vaulted ceilings, Large 42 inch Flat Screen HD Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, and gas log fireplace
- Two queen size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and 12 and 19 inch TV/DVD Players
- One and one-half baths
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated, secure deck with large hot tub and easy access to a picket fenced yard
- Covered porch with rocking chairs, swing, and Stainless Steel Charbroil Gas Grill overlooking the Ellijay River
- Steps down to the Ellijay River with waterside fire-pit and comfy chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cascading Waters. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cascading Waters, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Cascading Waters, start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This place is secluded and very serene and peaceful. A perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The river below the cabin is so peaceful to hear from your bedroom, on the porch or in the hot tub. Pet friendly is also a plus as we have a Boston Terrier we hate to leave behind. WiFi is a must it you want to make a cell phone call and they have that as well. This cabin has everything you need. We have been to this cabin twice now and this has become my wife’s favorite place away from home. In 7 days we only ate out twice. Nice grill on the porch. If you need peace and serenity, this is your place.
The property was perfect for our needs. Clean, well appointed, quiet location. Unfortunately the weather was horrible the whole time. We were able to see a few of the area attractions in between rain drops. We would love to come back to the area in the future.
I can't say enough great things about Cascading Waters. The cabin is beautiful and has everything in it that you could possibly need. We brought our two dogs and I'm an overprotective pet parent and I felt that they were just as safe here as they are at home. The sound of the river below is so peaceful, we sat out on the porch most of the time. I cannot wait to return to Cascading Waters.
This home is beautiful! Nicely decorated but comfortable and inviting. The kitchen is well stocked. Everything was so clean, and when I walked through the front door it smelled great and there was music playing on the t.v. The beds are super high, so beware if you're a short girl like me! I took my 2 Boston Terriers with me. One is pretty small and she's blind, so I had to do a bit of dog-proofing outside. There were some spaces in the stairs leading down to the hot tub where she could have easily fallen through so I just blocked that whole section off since I wasn't going to use the hot tub. The fenced yard was great! Small enough to keep an eye on them, but large enough for them to run around. The road leading up to the house is in pretty bad shape with ruts and holes, so if you have a low car, be aware of that. But I think the curviness of it added to the "mountain" experience, since this cabin isn't really in a mountainous area. More like foothills. The river is beautiful and peaceful. I definitely recommend and would come back!
We loved this place. Perfect escape get a way. Hearing the roaring Eliajay River below this cabin is so soothing. Back porch with rocking chairs porch swing and table with two benches on porch to eat outside while enjoying nature. Grill to grill out and nice hot rob. Perfect get away for a couple and their dog. Steps down to river are a hike (91) steps, not that I counted but oh my what views and sounds on that river.
We enjoyed our stay at Cascading Waters, just as we have during our others visits at Sliding Rock! The weather was great and the sounds of the river on the back porch is so very peaceful! We love getting away at Sliding Rock and so does our dog-Jeffry; It's great to be able to bring him with us on vacay rather than have to leave him behind.
great, relaxing, beautiful cabin...but the stair climb back up from the river is quit trying. we where only able to spend one day at the rivers edge.
Over all it was a great stay. House was very clean, stocked as advertised. A couple of not so happy draw backs 1.) The washer/dryer combo had an out of order sign on it. 2) Had to turn the hot tub on at the fuse box. 3.) Never did figure out where the switch was that operated the lights over the kitchen table. The fire pit down at the river was great as was the view at the river. BEWARE there are MANY steep stairs to climb to get to and from the river.
Our stay was very relaxing. Lily, our boxer, gives it 5 out of 5 bones! We definitely recommend this property. We had everything we needed and more! The steps down to the river were challenging, but well worth the effort. The sound of rushing water was soothing, especially at night. Again, very convenient for pets!
I always stay at Sliding Rock Cabins because the owners are so kind, the properties are beautiful, and the cabins are clean. This time we stayed at "Cascading Waters" and it was wonderful. The cabin is perfect and I love that they have battery operated candles for ambiance in the house or on the deck. There are lots of steps to get down to the river from the cabin, but it's good exercise!