Cascading Waters sits overlooking the Ellijay River, just a few hundred steps down to some of the most beautiful rapids on the river. This full log, single level, Adults Only cabin is exquisitely decorated and offers all the creature comforts you’d expect for a getaway to the mountains. Plus for your and your fur faced traveling companions’ convenience, a lovely picket fenced yard. Enjoy a picnic by the river, tube or kayak back to your cabin, take a nice leisurely soak in the hot tub, or just rock the day away on the porch overlooking the water. You’ll be sure to see why it’s called Cascading Waters.
Cascading Waters is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, one and one-half bath, single level cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- Comfy, leather living area with vaulted ceilings, Large 42 inch Flat Screen HD Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, and gas log fireplace
- Two queen size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and 12 and 19 inch TV/DVD Players
- One and one-half baths
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated, secure deck with large hot tub and easy access to a picket fenced yard
- Covered porch with rocking chairs, swing, and Stainless Steel Charbroil Gas Grill overlooking the Ellijay River
- Steps down to the Ellijay River with waterside fire-pit and comfy chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cascading Waters. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cascading Waters, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Cascading Waters start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) adults. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Cascading Waters was a beautiful home, with really nice amenities. It was clean, and well taken care of. Super dog friendly, with a nice yard in the front of the house. We took advantage of being so close to the Ellijay River and took our dogs for a swimming and even did a little fishing. We have been using sliding rock cabins for over 10 years now and have never been disappointed with any of the properties.
we took our two dogs down to the water a lot and really just chilled out on the back porch to the sounds of the cascading river and jacuzzi.we could not work the b'cue for some reason.the road in is a bit narrow and scary at times - gravel too.
relaxing, nice dog friendly cabin.
Where to begin ? This property was amazing. The sound of the river rushing by, the fire pit and chairs beside the river, the fresh coffee beans, dog treats, furnishings, and location were perfect. The attention to detail did not go un noticed . There was a magnification mirror in one bathroom, very comfortable beds and linens, dog bed, toys and dishes for our 6lb chi mix, 2 screen doors, firewood and all the little touches that weren't little at all. The management company was a pleasure to deal with, and very friendly. The property was immaculate, we would never know this was a pet friendly cabin.There was so much to do in the area, and we have felt separation anxiety since we left !! Cannot wait to return !!
This was a very nice, clean. well equipped cabin in a great location. Hearing the sounds of the Ellijay River was quite relaxing. The gas log fireplace was nice without having to haul wood. It is within a short driving distance or Blue Ridge or Ellijay. Our dogs enjoyed the fenced yard.
We absolutely loved staying here.Everything was perfect.Very pet friendly, clean,spacious,convenient to the Ellijay river which is right outside the door.Everything you would possibly need with the exception of food and beverage.We really enjoyed the peaceful sounds of the river flowing while going to sleep at night.I could go on and on about how great the cabin and surrounding area is.Very private as well!We will definitely be back.
A wonderful spot to completely unwind. We arrived a day before a pretty good snow, and were able to wake up to a white, beautiful view, especially through the large upper windows in the living room. The only bummer was we were not all able to make it down to the river below the residence as the stairs are quite steep, especially when covered in snow and ice. But thats mother nature for you. 🙂 The interior was simple, but comfortable. I think a better living room seating arrangement would be nice as the couch is quite old and sags in the middle, but also makes it quite comfy when laying on. The reading chair would be better as a lazy boy or relaxing chair, in our opinion. The Master bed was comfortable and the view from that room is lovely. All areas were very clean and the hot tub was perfectly hot and clean when we arrived. Description of property was accurate and the ladies in the office were very helpful with setting up our rental, even at last minute. We enjoyed being able to bring our small Pomeranian dog and the fenced yard was a great plus! Would recommend this property and would consider returning.
Great experience we will be back.
This was our second trip to Cascading Waters. Just as peaceful and relaxing as our first trip 3 years ago. When we walked in the door it was like coming home. I love that property! The cabin is warm & inviting and the river is beautiful! Great getaway!