Cascading Waters sits overlooking the Ellijay River, just a few hundred steps down to some of the most beautiful rapids on the river. This full log, single level, Adults Only cabin is exquisitely decorated and offers all the creature comforts you’d expect for a getaway to the mountains. Plus for your and your fur faced traveling companions’ convenience, a lovely picket fenced yard. Enjoy a picnic by the river, tube or kayak back to your cabin, take a nice leisurely soak in the hot tub, or just rock the day away on the porch overlooking the water. You’ll be sure to see why it’s called Cascading Waters.
Cascading Waters is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, one and one-half bath, single level cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- Comfy, leather living area with vaulted ceilings, Large 42 inch Flat Screen HD Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, and gas log fireplace
- Two queen size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and 12 and 19 inch TV/DVD Players
- One and one-half baths
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated, secure deck with large hot tub and easy access to a picket fenced yard
- Covered porch with rocking chairs, swing, and Stainless Steel Charbroil Gas Grill overlooking the Ellijay River
- Steps down to the Ellijay River with waterside fire-pit and comfy chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cascading Waters. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cascading Waters, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Cascading Waters start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We loved this place. Perfect escape get a way. Hearing the roaring Eliajay River below this cabin is so soothing. Back porch with rocking chairs porch swing and table with two benches on porch to eat outside while enjoying nature. Grill to grill out and nice hot rob. Perfect get away for a couple and their dog. Steps down to river are a hike (91) steps, not that I counted but oh my what views and sounds on that river.
We enjoyed our stay at Cascading Waters, just as we have during our others visits at Sliding Rock! The weather was great and the sounds of the river on the back porch is so very peaceful! We love getting away at Sliding Rock and so does our dog-Jeffry; It's great to be able to bring him with us on vacay rather than have to leave him behind.
great, relaxing, beautiful cabin...but the stair climb back up from the river is quit trying. we where only able to spend one day at the rivers edge.
Over all it was a great stay. House was very clean, stocked as advertised. A couple of not so happy draw backs 1.) The washer/dryer combo had an out of order sign on it. 2) Had to turn the hot tub on at the fuse box. 3.) Never did figure out where the switch was that operated the lights over the kitchen table. The fire pit down at the river was great as was the view at the river. BEWARE there are MANY steep stairs to climb to get to and from the river.
Our stay was very relaxing. Lily, our boxer, gives it 5 out of 5 bones! We definitely recommend this property. We had everything we needed and more! The steps down to the river were challenging, but well worth the effort. The sound of rushing water was soothing, especially at night. Again, very convenient for pets!
I always stay at Sliding Rock Cabins because the owners are so kind, the properties are beautiful, and the cabins are clean. This time we stayed at "Cascading Waters" and it was wonderful. The cabin is perfect and I love that they have battery operated candles for ambiance in the house or on the deck. There are lots of steps to get down to the river from the cabin, but it's good exercise!
Cascading Waters was a beautiful home, with really nice amenities. It was clean, and well taken care of. Super dog friendly, with a nice yard in the front of the house. We took advantage of being so close to the Ellijay River and took our dogs for a swimming and even did a little fishing. We have been using sliding rock cabins for over 10 years now and have never been disappointed with any of the properties.
we took our two dogs down to the water a lot and really just chilled out on the back porch to the sounds of the cascading river and jacuzzi.we could not work the b'cue for some reason.the road in is a bit narrow and scary at times - gravel too.
relaxing, nice dog friendly cabin.
Where to begin ? This property was amazing. The sound of the river rushing by, the fire pit and chairs beside the river, the fresh coffee beans, dog treats, furnishings, and location were perfect. The attention to detail did not go un noticed . There was a magnification mirror in one bathroom, very comfortable beds and linens, dog bed, toys and dishes for our 6lb chi mix, 2 screen doors, firewood and all the little touches that weren't little at all. The management company was a pleasure to deal with, and very friendly. The property was immaculate, we would never know this was a pet friendly cabin.There was so much to do in the area, and we have felt separation anxiety since we left !! Cannot wait to return !!