Rivers Reach is a cozy, well appointed, rustic style full log home, just a few steps from the Ellijay River. What better place to relax, maybe fish for trout off the deck, tube down the river, soak in the large covered hot tub, or roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, then later snuggle up and enjoy a movie by the wood burning fireplace. With a safely enclosed fenced yard for the comfort and enjoyment of your fur-friends, River’s Reach truly offers it all.
River’s Reach is a lovely one bedroom, one bath log cabin sitting just a few feet from the Ellijay River, that sleeps up to two (2) guests and offers the following:
- Master suite with king size bed, luxurious 400 count sheets, 16 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and sitting area with writing desk and sofa
- Comfortable living area with wood-burning fireplace, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, telephone, games, and books
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Full-size bathroom, stocked with spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch, gated deck, rocking chairs, propane grill, and large covered hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Fenced Yard
- Waterside fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River’s Reach, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Rivers Reach, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Only one problem. No place to feel comfortable in a lightning storm since your cabin is wrapped around a tree. Otherwise lovely cabin especially the river access.
Cute cabin, caught a few chubs, saw a few deer. Company was great to work with. Only down side was jacuzzi wouldn't heat up enough. The small space for our dogs in front had not been picked up. Lots of dog poop that I had to pick up before I let my dogs in there.
I don't want this secret to get out but River's Reach is a perfect place for couples to getaway from it all! The view and sounds of the river are beautiful - we even saw 3 deer crossing. Everything inside was perfect for a homey cabin feel. The hot tub was so very nice to relax in while listening to the river. The steps leading down to the river are sturdy & makes it easy to step in the water. We are really looking forward to coming back soon especially to have another date night at The Pink Pig BBQ. River's Reach is beautifully perfect!
Enjoyed our stay at River's Reach, even though it rained every day while we were there. It was our first time to stay at a cabin and a great experience, now we are hooked. We did our grocery shopping in Ellijay on our way to the cabin, so we were all set when the rains came. Perfect little cozy cabin for two right on the Ellijay River. The property management members were all very nice and prompt to take care of any issues we had during our stay. We plan to come back again.
Cabin was perfect size for 2 adults and our dogs. Stairs directly down to the river was unique. Kitchen had everything we needed and the washer/dryer was perfect. Deck is showing age and could use some work, especially the stairs, both front and back, and along the side of the cabin. We would have no problem staying again.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.