Comfy and cozy are we, at the river, my doggies and me. Situated directly on the Ellijay River, this beautiful log cabin offers two king size bedrooms, a game table, screened porch for outside dining, fenced yard, and of course the music of the river.
Cherokee Shoals is an adults only, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), always dog friendly, beautifully decorated, two bedroom, two bath full log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- Two king size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and full bath downstairs
- Large comfortable living area with a 47 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV/DVD player and wood burning fireplace
- Upstairs area with Pool Table, 42 inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and bath in the loft
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Large screen porch with eating area
- Gated deck, covered porch with rocking chairs, gas grill
- Large hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Fenced yard and waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cherokee Shoals. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cherokee Shoals, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Cherokee Shoals, start at $235 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
One of the most relaxing cabins we have ever stayed in. We have been coming to this area for 10+ years and this is by far one of our favorite cabins.
Not my first time and will be back again. Everything was wonderful and relaxing.
Cherokee Shoals is an amazing cabin that could not possibly set any closer to the Ellijay River!! During our three-day stay, our group of three seniors and two furbabies was more than comfortable in this beautifully-located, beautifully-decorated, VERY clean, and well-stocked cabin. We loved so many things about it...starting with that river...looking out the windows, stepping out onto the decks, sitting in the red rocking chairs to see and hear beautiful and peaceful; the hot tub looked SO nice (but I didn't get to use it due to recent surgery on my leg...☹️...maybe next time!); the screened-in porch; the fenced-in dog yard; the ease of entry into the cabin (very few steps at both front & back entrance); the fact that both bedrooms are on the main level (we're seniors and steps are an issue for one in our party); the very nice game room and additional full bathroom in the loft area. Both the TV & WIFI services were good. We had zero issues during our stay.
As was my previous experience, the Sliding Rock Cabin Staff was great!! Communications were excellent from the time I booked the cabin until even after we checked out. I highly recommend Sliding Rock Cabins, particularly the two we have stayed in...Cherokee Shoals and Wildcat Watch; and particularly the Sliding Rock PEOPLE, who are as amazing as their cabins are beautiful!! Thank you for another really great stay!! We WILL be back!!
We found the cabin to be well maintained, clean, and very well stocked. The porch is quite adequate with four comfortable rocking chairs. The appliances appeared to be relatively new and worked well. Being on the water's edge, we enjoyed watching deer cross the river in the mornings. The rushing water was soothing. In all, an enjoyable week.
This rental was one of the best! We have stayed at others in the past.
Very charming inside. Had everything you need to cook or bake.
Beds were comfortable, and linens were nice. Pillows could be newer.
Everything worked, TV, Internet, washer & dryer.
It was raining for most of our stay, so we didn’t use the hot tub or BBQ grill
Or the fire pit, but was available.
Love the upstairs loft, with the pool table and decorations of lights.
We would definitely come back.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.