Comfy and cozy are we, at the river, my doggies and me. Situated directly on the Ellijay River, this beautiful log cabin offers two king size bedrooms, a game table, screened porch for outside dining, fenced yard, and of course the music of the river.
Cherokee Shoals is an adults only, always dog friendly, beautifully decorated, two bedroom, two bath full log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- Two king size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and full bath downstairs
- Large comfortable living area with a 47 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV/DVD player and wood burning fireplace
- Upstairs area with Pool Table, 42 inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and bath in the loft
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Large screen porch with eating area
- Gated deck, covered porch with rocking chairs, gas grill
- Large hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Fenced yard and waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cherokee Shoals. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cherokee Shoals, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Cherokee Shoals, start at $175 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This was our second stay in three years at Cherokee Shoals. This cabin is awesome. Comfortable, clean, side screened porch is perfect for cool evenings and the water access is perfect. We will definitely be back.
Excellent! Better than advertised. Unplugged in paradise!
We loved this cabin. It was exactly as they showed it in the pictures. We had a great retreat and never left once we got there. The fire pit was great fun. The Hot Tub was lovely at the end of the day.
Spent 5 days at this magical cabin. So relaxing sitting on that porch in the rocking chairs, looking and listening to the music of the river, and feeling the world and it's problems disappear.
Our recent trip to Ellijay and Cherokee Shoals was everything I expected and more. From the area, to the cabin with the rushing river just feet away, this trip was so relaxing and enjoyable. My husband and I especially appreciated the fenced in yard for our dog. We didn’t have to put shoes on, put the dog on a leash and find a flashlight to let him out at night. The fenced yard is right off of the screened in porch, which made things so easy! Thanks to Ingrid, with Sliding Rock Cabins, for your guidance in helping me choose the perfect cabin!
This is our favorite SRC cabin because of perfect location and amenities. It appeared this time, however, that there had been a new stair railing installed up to the second floor. This construction left heavy dust build-up, as well as random small nails left about, and some trash in kitchen container with used paper towels that had been used for staining. However, this was a one-time glitch, and will certainly not prevent us from returning to this wonderful cabin.
Was amazing. The cabin was everything I expected. Would recommend this to everyone.
restful it was great thanks so much
We had a wonderful time! We stayed at Cherokee Shoals in 2015 and loved it so much that we booked it again 2 years ahead. The cabin is wonderful, and has all the comforts of home. The location of this cabin is perfect, as the sounds of the rapids in the river are a huge plus. It is extremely well appointed and has everything you would need. The beds are very comfortable, as well as the couches. This cabin is definitely one of our top favorites at Sliding Rock in our 7 years of coming here. We tried to book it for next years Thanksgiving, but unfortunately it was already reserved, so we hope to visit another time. Thanks Sliding Rock and the owners of the cabin for a wonderful time.