River Solace is a beautiful full log home, that is truly a decorator’s showpiece and end of the road privacy. You’ll really appreciate what the owners have provided for the comfort of all invited to this beauty. Sitting directly over the Ellijay River, River Solace is an Adults Only cabin that offers several decks with a large hot tub, State of the Art Weber Propane Grill, riverside fire-pit next to one of the most beautiful views of the Ellijay River available. You may want to laze away the day in the water-side swing, roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, maybe hike the area’s mountainous trails, or try your hand at fly-fishing, then late at night, watch the river sparkle from the under deck river lights, or cuddle up next to the fireplace, watching an old movie, maybe sleep in late the next morning, in those luxuriously comfortable Pillow Top King Beds. And of course, for your furry-faced family members, an easy access fenced yard, right outside your door. You and the pups may truly never want to leave this piece of paradise.
River Solace is a extraordinarily decorated two bedroom, two bath Adults Only log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- New on the main level, a luxurious King-Size Pillow Top Bed with luxurious 500 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with built in DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Upstairs in the spacious open loft, another luxurious King-Size Pillow Top Bed, with luxurious 500 count sheets, 32 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, CD Player, iPod Docking Station, and Bathroom
- Separate Media/Relaxation Room with comfy sofa and 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Comfy and cozy living area with wood burning fireplace, huge 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV with Network Channels, DVD Player, available NetFlix Viewing, State of the Art Bose CD Player, Telephone, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access and Free Long Distance
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated covered porch with Four Rocking Chairs overlooking the Ellijay River, picnic table, extra lighting, and State of the Art Weber Gas Grill
- Separate private open deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River, with lovely under deck river lights
- Fenced yard with easy, safe access, certainly safe for the doggies
- Large riverside fire-pit and comfy swing
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, towels, and bath robes
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please no cats at River Solace. Up to a maximum of two (2) Doggies are welcome.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large dog bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Solace, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Solace, start at $185 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Rey relaxing the river was awesome and the hot tub was great. Beds were comfortable and the grill wonderful
Exactly as described. very peaceful. Waterfront was just what we were looking for. Will be coming back again.
It was a great place to stay. It was near the water, we felt like our dogs were very welcome there. We had a great time.
Great cabin it rained the entire time we were there so needless to say we spent lots of time indoors which was disappointing
River solace is a beautiful cabin