River Solace is a beautiful full log home, that is truly a decorator’s showpiece and end of the road privacy. You’ll really appreciate what the owners have provided for the comfort of all invited to this beauty. Sitting directly over the Ellijay River, River Solace is an Adults Only cabin that offers several decks with a large hot tub, State of the Art Weber Propane Grill, riverside fire-pit next to one of the most beautiful views of the Ellijay River available. You may want to laze away the day in the water-side swing, roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, maybe hike the area’s mountainous trails, or try your hand at fly-fishing, then late at night, watch the river sparkle from the under deck river lights, or cuddle up next to the fireplace, watching an old movie, maybe sleep in late the next morning, in those luxuriously comfortable Pillow Top King Beds. And of course, for your furry-faced family members, an easy access fenced yard, right outside your door. You and the pups may truly never want to leave this piece of paradise.
River Solace is a extraordinarily decorated two bedroom, two bath Adults Only log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- New on the main level, a luxurious King-Size Pillow Top Bed with luxurious 500 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with built in DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Upstairs in the spacious open loft, another luxurious King-Size Pillow Top Bed, with luxurious 500 count sheets, 32 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, CD Player, iPod Docking Station, and Bathroom
- Separate Media/Relaxation Room with comfy sofa and 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Comfy and cozy living area with wood burning fireplace, huge 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV with Network Channels, DVD Player, available NetFlix Viewing, State of the Art Bose CD Player, Telephone, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access and Free Long Distance
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated covered porch with Four Rocking Chairs overlooking the Ellijay River, picnic table, extra lighting, and State of the Art Weber Gas Grill
- Separate private open deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River, with lovely under deck river lights
- Fenced yard with easy, safe access, certainly safe for the doggies
- Large riverside fire-pit and comfy swing
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, towels, and bath robes
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please no cats at River Solace. Up to a maximum of two (2) Doggies are welcome.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large dog bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Solace, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Solace, start at $220 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Beautiful cabin with cute decor. Comfortable beds and linens.
The sounds of the river are so pleasing and not overpowering. I love the deck hanging over the water with the cute table and chairs. What a view!
Definitely coming back!
Beautiful Cozy Cabin directly overlooking the water! If you're looking for a place to get away & relax, this is the place! Take Note, the road leading to the cabin can be quite bumpy, so be prepared...
A beautiful setting for relaxation and reflection! The cabin was well equipped with all you will need. The only thing is lack of alternative seating at the fire pit. Chairs were shown in the photos by only 1 was there and it was broken. Other than that (minor) detail it is a wonderful place and we will be back!!!
The location is awesome, the inside is really pretty with wonderful decorations and touches, the cabin is updated with modern appliances and fixtures and the bed was really comfortable.
River Solace was a great hide away retreat for a much needed break. The cabin was clean, fully equipped, great fenced yard for a small dog. Beside two bedrooms, the cabin also had a small office space that was great for a couple last minute business conference calls. Additionally, the cabin was right on the water with spectacular views, which provided such a relaxing atmosphere. I'd definitely would recommend River Solace!