River Solace is a full log home with end of the road PRIVACY, so close to the ELLIJAY RIVER you can fish right from your deck. As one of Sliding Rock Cabins’ river fronting properties – River Solace offers a lovely deck with covered porch. There is a large private hot tub in the yard, Gas Grill on the deck, riverside firepit and FENCED yard. Main floor has one King-Size Pillow Top Bed, a bath with shower and tub combination. Upstairs, the open loft has another King-Size Pillow Top Bed with Bath. This is a perfect getaway for Four Adults. Adults Only (no guests under age 25), There is a 2 dog limit at this cabin and no cats please. This Sliding Rock Cabin is an ADULT ONLY cabin (no guests under age 25).
We encourage you to protect your vacation investment with a travel insurance of your choice.
River Solace is a short drive to both Ellijay and Blue Ridge.
Access: Access to this cabin is via gravel, mountain roads. 4 wheel drive is not required, confidence in mountain driving is recommended.
- Main level, King-Size Pillow Top Bed and full size bathroom
- Upstairs, the open loft, has another King-Size Pillow Top Bed, with TV and FireStick, and Bathroom
- Separate relaxing media/reading room with sofa and TV with FireStick
- Living area with gas log fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen TV with Youtube app for viewing, DVD Player, state of the art Bose CD Player, Telephone, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Covered porch with Four Rocking Chairs overlooking the Ellijay River, picnic table, extra lighting, and State of the Art Weber Gas Grill
- Fenced yard with easy, safe access, for the doggies
- Large riverside hot tub and fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, towels, and bath robes
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please no cats at River Solace. Up to a maximum of two (2) Doggies are welcome.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large dog bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Solace, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Solace, start at $225 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We spent a great long weekend at River Solace. It is the perfect place to unwind. Everything was clean and the kitchen has all of the basics needed for a short stay. We chose this cabin because it was right on the river. We fished from the deck and the hot tub, grilled steaks, and just enjoyed the view and sounds. The gas fireplace was so nice to have in the evenings when it got cooler. Blue Ridge and Ellijay are both very close with plenty of shopping and dining options. It was an amazing getaway. Can't wait to visit again.
We had a great time. Spent most of our time at the cabin. Accomodations were as promised. No issues.
What a BEAUTIFUL setting!!! Peaceful and serene! The name suites it!! I would suggest that the pictures be updated on the website since the cabin is much smaller than it appears. The hot tub was in a very awkward location again not as pictured. The outdoor fireplace was dangerously close to the hot tub that if lit, could cause damage. We were disappointed the indoor fireplace was not working even though the sign said it would be for October 1, which is when we were there. The interior was beautifully decorated. The kitchen was well stocked With necessary equipment to cook for four people. Overall we were very happy and look forward to returning!
This place was exactly what we needed.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.