River Solace is a beautiful full log home, that is truly a decorator’s showpiece. You’ll really appreciate what the owners have provided for the comfort of all invited to this beauty. Sitting directly over the Ellijay River, River Solace is an Adults Only cabin that offers several decks with a large hot tub, State of the Art Weber Propane Grill, riverside fire-pit next to one of the most beautiful views of the Ellijay River available. You may want to laze away the day in the water-side swing, roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, maybe hike the area’s mountainous trails, or try your hand at fly-fishing, then late at night, watch the river sparkle from the under deck river lights, or cuddle up next to the fireplace, watching an old movie, maybe sleep in late the next morning, in those luxuriously comfortable Pillow Top King Beds. And of course, for your furry-faced family members, an easy access fenced yard, right outside your door. You and the pups may truly never want to leave this piece of paradise.
River Solace is a extraordinarily decorated two bedroom, two bath Adults Only log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- New on the main level, a luxurious King-Size Pillow Top Bed with luxurious 500 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with built in DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Upstairs in the spacious open loft, another luxurious King-Size Pillow Top Bed, with luxurious 500 count sheets, 32 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, CD Player, iPod Docking Station, and Bathroom
- Separate Media/Relaxation Room with comfy sofa and 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Comfy and cozy living area with wood burning fireplace, huge 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV with Network Channels, DVD Player, available NetFlix Viewing, State of the Art Bose CD Player, Telephone, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access and Free Long Distance
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated covered porch with Four Rocking Chairs overlooking the Ellijay River, picnic table, extra lighting, and State of the Art Weber Gas Grill
- Separate private open deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River, with lovely under deck river lights
- Fenced yard with easy, safe access, certainly safe for the doggies
- Large riverside fire-pit and comfy swing
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, towels, and bath robes
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please no cats at River Solace. Up to a maximum of two (2) Doggies are welcome.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large dog bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Solace, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Solace, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a great time and loved this place. It was perfect for a small group. All the appliances and hot worked perfectly and the beds were comfortable. Would come back again and plan to do so. The only thing I would warn people about was that the parking can be challenging but it worked out just requires some thought.
We love this cabin. we have stayed here off and on for 5 years. The cabin is always clean and well stocked with everything. It is so peaceful to lay in bed and hear the river run. My favorite thing is to sit on the porch and read. We spend over half of our time on the front porch. My husband loves the fishing.
Perfect spot, perfect cabin, perfect vacay.
Very vice great location.
Beautiful location right on Ellijay River. Fenced in yard for the dogs to go was great. Loved that the porch was gated so the pups could run around and no worries about them. We had most relaxing time at River Solace and will be booking another cabin soon for a larger family vacation. Thank you.