River Solace is a beautiful full log home, that is truly a decorator’s showpiece. You’ll really appreciate what the owners have provided for the comfort of all invited to this beauty. Sitting directly over the Ellijay River, River Solace is an Adults Only cabin that offers several decks with a large hot tub, State of the Art Weber Propane Grill, riverside fire-pit next to one of the most beautiful views of the Ellijay River available. You may want to laze away the day in the water-side swing, roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, maybe hike the area’s mountainous trails, or try your hand at fly-fishing, then late at night, watch the river sparkle from the under deck river lights, or cuddle up next to the fireplace, watching an old movie, maybe sleep in late the next morning, in those luxuriously comfortable Pillow Top King Beds. And of course, for your furry-faced family members, an easy access fenced yard, right outside your door. You and the pups may truly never want to leave this piece of paradise.
River Solace is a extraordinarily decorated two bedroom, two bath Adults Only log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- New on the main level, a luxurious King-Size Pillow Top Bed with luxurious 500 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with built in DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Upstairs in the spacious open loft, another luxurious King-Size Pillow Top Bed, with luxurious 500 count sheets, 32 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, CD Player, iPod Docking Station, and Bathroom
- Separate Media/Relaxation Room with comfy sofa and 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Comfy and cozy living area with wood burning fireplace, huge 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV with Network Channels, DVD Player, available NetFlix Viewing, State of the Art Bose CD Player, Telephone, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access and Free Long Distance
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated covered porch with Four Rocking Chairs overlooking the Ellijay River, picnic table, extra lighting, and State of the Art Weber Gas Grill
- Separate private open deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River, with lovely under deck river lights
- Fenced yard with easy, safe access, certainly safe for the doggies
- Large riverside fire-pit and comfy swing
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, towels, and bath robes
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats Allowed at River Solace. Doggies always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large dog bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Solace, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Solace start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) Adults. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
River Solace was perfect for a weekend getaway. Our only complaint was that we couldn't stay longer! The cabin was beautiful inside and out. We were so impressed with the dog amenities, including the dog bed, toys, bowls, biscuits, and of course the fenced yard and gated decks. The location was perfect - just a short drive to Blue Ridge and Ellijay restaurants, shops, and grocery stores. We are already planning our next trip to River Solace!
We miss the place ;so relax
This rental was so charming and the property was stunning. My only regret is not staying an extra day. We will definitely be back!
Very nice, wonderfully situated abd well-appointed cabin. Private but not 100% so since cabins are close. The management company is outstanding. We have stayed with them three times now and find no reason to change.
We had such a great time in the cabin! So grateful for the experience! Worth the trip for sure!
Would stay here again. Very well appointed and very relaxing
My husband and I had a wonderful time at River Solace. The cabin is situated on the Ellijay River and has a nice deck to enjoy the river. The cabin was spotless when we arrived. This was one of the most relaxing vacations we have ever had. I hope to go back next year.
This cabin was perfect for our group of 3 and dogs! Such a beautiful and relaxing mountain trip. The river is so clean and easily accessible for the doggie proof decks. The cabin was cozy and so clean! We will definitely be back next fall! Also I forgot my purse upon checking out and was IMMEDIATELY contacted by the rental company so we could turn around before we got too far away!
Great place to relax and be still. Very clean, kept up and pretty easy to find the location. Private and quite.