River Ritz, is a beautifully decorated rustic style, three bedroom, two bath log cabin that sits a few feet from the Ellijay River and truly has it all. Try your hand at fly-fishing, enjoy a stroll along the river’s edge, or tube back to your cabin, maybe take a meal in the waterside pavilion, in the evening roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, or have a soak in the large outdoor hot tub and watch the river go by. All decks are gated so of course your pooch is welcome to nap nearby.
River Ritz is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- Main level king size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen SmarTV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Main level queen size bedroom, with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Full size bathroom
- Comfortable, vaulted living area with, a wood burning fireplace, 42 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Satellite SmarTV, with HI-Def network programming, Blue Ray DVD player, telephone, games and books
- Upstairs features a king size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, and 29 Inch Satellite SmarTV, DVD Player, and full size bathroom
- Library/Game Room loft with Flat Screen SmarTV, with DVD Player, no Satellite, Foosball table and board games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch, rocking chairs, gated decks, large hot tub, and gas grill
- Riverside pavilion, fire-pit, and hammock
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Ritz. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Ritz, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Ritz, start at $225 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Great place to unplug and relax! House had everything you could need - outside amenities were great. So much wildlife to see and hear. We were sad having to come home to real life. We definitely plan to return soon.
Riverfront cabin is bigger than you would expect via the pictures. There were so many extra touches that made the cabin wonderful and easy with our four dogs. There were sheets for the bed �� in case you needed them like us - since our kids get on the bed with us. There were dog toys and a dog bed and treats. The dogs loved the fenced yard and the back porch. The back porch and separate porch each had fans to keep the bugs away and to keep you cool. From the hot tub you can hear the creek and relax. We can not wait to stay here again.
Very nice cabin, property was nice with lots of room and access to the river, which the dogs loved swimming in.
Everything was great. No problems. Relaxing cabin.
This cabin is the perfect getaway with your fur babies. We had a girls trip (myself and my 4 daughters) and we brought our 4 fur babies (3 Golden Retrievers and 1 mini Aussie) The fenced-in yard was perfect for running off energy and the river was amazing. The pups enjoyed swimming. There was a hose in the fenced-in area for washing the pups before we brought them back into the cabin. Blue Ridge was close and a very dog-friendly town. We loved the hammock and hot tub. Would stay again, for sure. Owner left the sweetest handmade totes for us - so special and very appreciated.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.