River Ritz is a beautifully decorated rustic style, three bedroom, two bath log cabin that sits a few feet from the Ellijay River and truly has it all. Try your hand at fly-fishing, enjoy a stroll along the river’s edge, or tube back to your cabin, maybe take a meal in the waterside pavilion, in the evening roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, or have a soak in the large outdoor hot tub and watch the river go by. All decks are gated so of course your pooch is welcome to nap nearby.
River Ritz is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- Main level king size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen SmarTV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Main level queen size bedroom, with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Full size bathroom
- Comfortable, vaulted living area with, a wood burning fireplace, 42 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Satellite SmarTV, with HI-Def network programming, Blue Ray DVD player, telephone, games and books
- Upstairs features a king size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, and 29 Inch Satellite SmarTV, DVD Player, and full size bathroom
- Library/Game Room loft with Flat Screen SmarTV, with DVD Player, no Satellite, Foosball table and board games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch, rocking chairs, gated decks, large hot tub, and gas grill
- Riverside pavilion, fire-pit, and hammock
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Ritz. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Ritz, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Ritz, start at $225 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Perfect rental for someone with children and fur babies. The covered deck and fenced yard were perfect to protect the little ones and the noice of the river was so calming.
Wonderful cabin on a quite & peaceful portion of the river. Beautiful surroundings, well maintained home, wonderful backyard for the fur babies. I would definitely stay here again! The kitchen desperately needs some basic eating utensils and cooking items. There were minimal pots, pans, casserole dishes etc to cook with so if your into preparing your own meals be warned. Also, all the games/puzzles were missing pieces so if you have a family game night bring your own games. I have absolutely no other issues with this gorgeous cabin as it was wonderful! Everything worked as it should, A/C, TV & WiFi, lighting, hot tub, hot water, wood fireplace, gas grill, toaster, hairdryer, washer & dryer, dishwasher, coffee maker and coffee grinder. Private but not remote, road can be tricky if the conditions are poor. I also enjoyed the card & gift that was waiting for us when we arrived. Nice thoughtful touch.
We love River Ritz! We have been twice. Our last trip the weather was perfect. We plan to go back next year. The cabin is beautiful and so very peaceful. The perfect getaway to just disconnect!
Once again sliding rocks did not disappoint. This cabin has everything you could want . The river and the grounds were beautiful kids kept themselves busy the entire time . They loved watching the people tubing and kayaking bye. Our family had the best time ever ....
What a lovely cabin! We felt at home right away. The cabin was comfortable with a good kitchen to prepare meals and a table with a view to enjoy them. We loved the special note on the chalk board as well as in the kitchen to welcome us. The cabin had everything we needed and we enjoyed the patio, river and the hot tub. Very dog friendly! While there, we went into Blue Ridge for shopping and food and did some hiking as well. It was a wonderful getaway! We hope to be able to return soon.