River Ritz is a beautifully decorated rustic style, three bedroom, two bath log cabin that sits a few feet from the Ellijay River and truly has it all. Try your hand at fly-fishing, enjoy a stroll along the river’s edge, or tube back to your cabin, maybe take a meal in the waterside pavilion, in the evening roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, or have a soak in the large outdoor hot tub and watch the river go by. All decks are gated so of course your pooch is welcome to nap nearby.
River Ritz is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- Main level king size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen SmarTV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Main level queen size bedroom, with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Full size bathroom
- Comfortable, vaulted living area with, a wood burning fireplace, 42 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Satellite SmarTV, with HI-Def network programming, Blue Ray DVD player, telephone, games and books
- Upstairs features a king size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, and 29 Inch Satellite SmarTV, DVD Player, and full size bathroom
- Library/Game Room loft with Flat Screen SmarTV, with DVD Player, no Satellite, Foosball table and board games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch, rocking chairs, gated decks, large hot tub, and gas grill
- Riverside pavilion, fire-pit, and hammock
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Ritz. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Ritz, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Ritz, start at $220 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Once again sliding rocks did not disappoint. This cabin has everything you could want . The river and the grounds were beautiful kids kept themselves busy the entire time . They loved watching the people tubing and kayaking bye. Our family had the best time ever ....
What a lovely cabin! We felt at home right away. The cabin was comfortable with a good kitchen to prepare meals and a table with a view to enjoy them. We loved the special note on the chalk board as well as in the kitchen to welcome us. The cabin had everything we needed and we enjoyed the patio, river and the hot tub. Very dog friendly! While there, we went into Blue Ridge for shopping and food and did some hiking as well. It was a wonderful getaway! We hope to be able to return soon.
My husband and I vacationed with his brother and sister-in-law and our furry children this past June for my birthday week. The house is in a great location, loved the fenced yard. The narrow road into the house can be a little scary but definitely doable. Watch for the deer at night! The house was very clean, had plenty of dishes and the pots and pans were great (usually not so nice in rentals). The kitchen could use some baking dishes, plenty of baking sheets but no casserole dishes found anywhere! We did not use the hot tub but I checked it and it was very clean and hot. Just never had the opportunity to use it when we were there.
Loved the swings by the fire pit. Overall, we had great stay. My only complaint is the door to bedroom upstairs would not stay closed, we had to put a chair in front of it. Not a big deal, but just wanted to mention it.
The cabin was nice and clean. Plenty of board games for kids and adults to enjoy. The backyard with the gazebo by the river was great and we spent a lot of time with our kids and our dog there. The fenced yard helped keep our puppy within boundaries. One thing I would recommend is a nice stepped pathway to the river from the backyard would have been ideal. We spent some time with the kids in the river. Overall it was a great experience.
Perfect anniversary weekend with cool weather, quiet nights, and fun times in the river.