River Ritz, is a beautifully decorated rustic style, three bedroom, two bath log cabin that sits a few feet from the Ellijay River and truly has it all. Try your hand at fly-fishing, enjoy a stroll along the river’s edge, or tube back to your cabin, maybe take a meal in the waterside pavilion, in the evening roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, or have a soak in the large outdoor hot tub and watch the river go by. All decks are gated so of course your pooch is welcome to nap nearby.
River Ritz is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- Main level king size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen SmarTV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Main level queen size bedroom, with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Full size bathroom
- Comfortable, vaulted living area with, a wood burning fireplace, 42 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Satellite SmarTV, with HI-Def network programming, Blue Ray DVD player, telephone, games and books
- Upstairs features a king size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, and 29 Inch Satellite SmarTV, DVD Player, and full size bathroom
- Library/Game Room loft with Flat Screen SmarTV, with DVD Player, no Satellite, Foosball table and board games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch, rocking chairs, gated decks, large hot tub, and gas grill
- Riverside pavilion, fire-pit, and hammock
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Ritz. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Ritz, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Ritz, start at $210 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Very confortable cabin, we were able to visit a couple of falls nearby, which our kids and our pet loved
We had a wonderful time at the River Ritz. Eventhough the furniture etc was a little outdated and the house is pretty dark, it feels so cozy and welcoming inside! There was music playing in the house when we arrived and we also loved the personal welcome note. Our 3 kids and our dog loved the outdoor space and gameroom. The landscaping is beautiful! The location is great! 10 minutes to Ellijay, 15 minutes to Blue Ridge, 40 minutes to Amicalola Falls. The drive to the cabin is a little scary at first, because the road to the house is very steep, but we felt comfortable driving there after the first day. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!
Loved the cabin! It was exactly as described, with plenty of room for the four of us and the two large dogs. The yard was smaller than the images appeared but big enough to get the job done. The river was lovely and we had a great time floating in it. The drive to a cabin is a bit long but exactly as described! Slow and steady and no problems.
Nice location next to river. 15-20 minutes into downtown Ellijay. Everything was as described. Extra sheets for the beds to protect from dogs were provided. The gravel road is around 2 miles, but is not treacherous as described in other reviews. Nice relaxing trip
We completely enjoyed our time at River Ritz, very quiet and relaxing! The cabin is clean and well maintained. It is actually nicer and more comfortable than how it appears in the pictures. We especially enjoyed the covered pavilion with fans and lights. It was a nice place to sit and read (especially the day it rained) or have dinner with family. We also liked that the cabin is very close to the Ellijay River. The river was quite calm here. We tried a little fishing but didn't have much luck. The fenced yard was great for our 2 Shih Tzus.
This was our 2nd time renting through Sliding Rock Cabins. They were very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions. We will definitely rent through them again.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.