River Ritz is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log cabin that sits a few feet from the Ellijay River and truly has it all. Try your hand at fly-fishing, enjoy a stroll along the river’s edge, or tube back to your cabin, maybe take a meal in the waterside pavilion, in the evening roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, or have a soak in the large outdoor hot tub and watch the river go by. All decks are gated so of course your pooch is welcome to nap nearby.
River Ritz is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- Main level king size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Main level queen size bedroom, with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Full size bathroom
- Comfortable, vaulted living area with, a wood burning fireplace, 42 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Satellite TV, with HI-Def network programming, Blue Ray DVD player, telephone, games and books
- Upstairs features a king size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, and 29 Inch Satellite TV, DVD Player, and full size bathroom
- Library/Game Room loft with Flat Screen TV, with DVD Player, no Satellite, Foosball table and board games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch, rocking chairs, gated decks, large hot tub, and gas grill
- Riverside pavilion, fire-pit, and hammock
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Ritz. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Ritz, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Ritz start at $175 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Very enjoyable...everything we needed and more! Hot tub was great and also enjoyed playing games on the picnic table under the gazebo. Fire pit made everything over-the-top! Will rent again!
Beds were very comfortable and the cabin was everything we expected. The pictures show it how it really is. This was our second time renting thru Sliding Rock and it was great! We will definitely stay with them again.
We had a wonderful time at this cabin! It has everything you need to make it home for a week. Taking the dogs and having a worry free yard for them to enjoy with us and playing with them in the river was the biggest plus for us staying here.
Cabin exactly as described. Very smooth transaction from start to finish.Cabin was nicely appointed, and very accommodating for our dogs.
We've stayed at probably 10 Sliding Rock cabins over the years, and they each have their own unique qualities. River Ritz has a very nice open air pavilion with ceiling fans and decorative lights, a very enjoyable spot for sitting and staring at the river morning, afternoon, or evening! Someone has done an excellent job at landscaping, planting interesting plants and trees. Inside is very comfortable. It's also situated on a great spot on the river, if you like to wade in and enjoy the water.
loved this place. Great flat area for pets also. Everything was function, well-equipped and relaxing. A couple of things-the hammock was missing from the deck-was really looking forward to that. The grass in yard/surrounding was quite overgrown. Everything else was great. Would definitely recommend and return.
This was our first stay in this cabin and let me say it did not disappoint. Beautiful cabin with a beautiful view of the water. The fenced in yard was perfect for the doggies as well. We will definitely be staying here again!
This is our favorite cabin from Sliding Rock. It sits on the river and has a great fire pit and outdoor eating area. The beds are very comfortable as well as the living room furniture. I like that the dining table looks out to the river.
We brought our 3 young kids and 2 dogs for a long weekend to regroup and refresh, and River Ritz was perfect for it! The cabin was spotless, and we enjoyed the fire pit, the covered deck, the river front...we will be back!
It was a wonderful experience we did not think there was a cabin right next to us on both sides but we didn't have to many issues with it. we will return for our next vacation thank you!