Try your hand at fly-fishing, while the morning mist hovers over the water’s surface on your own private stretch of the Ellijay River. Take some time to bask in the afternoon sun on a large river rock while dangling your toes in the cool, clear mountain waters.
If you should succumb to an afternoon’s nap, let the sound of the rushing waters lull you to sleep in your riverside hammock underneath the hemlocks. And finally, at days end, take a nice long soak in the outdoor hot tub, located on a private, covered deck, as you gaze out at the fire-pit blazing by the water’s edge.
River Dance is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Master with new King Size Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full size bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and full size bathroom
- Cozy Living Room, with Plush Leather Furniture, Wood-Burning Fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, Stereo/CD with Extensive CD collection, Telephone, Movies, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Porch and decks with rocking chairs, and gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large covered hot tub, hammock, and earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, (NO DISHWASHER), toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Dance. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Dance, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Dance, start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 31 July 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate 01 August 2020 – 03 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 07 September 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Everything was great except the cable did not work in the bedroom.
The cabin was great, me and my wife enjoyed our stay a lot. Everything we needed was there and very presentable. Can’t wait to come back again.
The cabin was perfect - well appointed, comfortable furniture and beds. The backyard is almost 100% fenced in for your furry four legged family members, and the metal stairs into the river are sturdy and allow everyone to enjoy a good splash. Excellent stay, we'll be back!
Very relaxing, just what we needed.
his was our first cabin rental and we were pleasantly surprised with the ease of booking & quality accommodations. I can not give Kris at Sliding Rock Cabins enough kudos for her customer service.
The cabin was VERY clean (& I'm a neat-freak). The kitchen was well appointed with everything you need.
We enjoyed our morning coffee on the back deck and our evening wine next to the fire pit. The hammock made for a nice afternoon nap listening to the river rapids, but our favorite "secret" spot was the cozy swing hidden on the river's bank. There is a hot tub, but we did not use it.
The fenced yard & integrated deck was wonderful. We didn't need to put harness & leashes on the dogs to walk them. Instead they could come & go as they liked. Very convenient.
Great proximity to enjoy all that the area has to offer. We particularly liked Ft Mountain and Springer Mountain trails.
The 3 mile gravel road leading to the cabin was well maintained but still a gravel road. It is essentially 1-lane that is narrow and at times very steep. We were in a large SUV so it was no problem.
We highly recommend River Dance cabin and hope you enjoy it as much as we did.