Nativa is located atop one of the highest privately owned mountains in North Georgia at over 2,200 feet above sea level. This lovely Ellijay cabin rental offers breathtaking views of miles and miles of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
Hike the National Forestry Service Hiking Trail to the lovely waterfall. Afterwards soak in the large hot tub under a star filled sky, so private that bathing suits are certainly optional. In the morning gaze out over the blue sky, while sipping freshly ground coffee on your private enclave off the master bedroom, or just swing or rock your day away on the expansive porch and deck. At night, cuddle up in front of the large wood burning fireplace with a glass of wine or hot cocoa and watch an old movie. For those that want to get away from the stress of life, Nativa is definitely your place.
Nativa is a luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to five (5) guests and offers the following:
- Entry level with a king size bedroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, and full bath
- King size bedroom upstairs with luxurious 440 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, full bath, private coffee bar, and lovely covered morning coffee porch, with fantastic views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains
- Day bed in the sleeping loft for the kids
- Cozy living area with wood-burning fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo System, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Covered porch, safe for the pets, with a swing and rocking chairs overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Earthen fire pit
- Nearby Forestry Service Trail
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Nativa, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Nativa, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This cabin was cozy, super clean, and in a great location. Even though it rained everyday that we were there, we were able to see the mountains and the views are the best part of this cabin. The outdoor chiminea was a great feature. We’ve stayed at quite a few of the Sliding Rock properties and while they all measure up, this one was perfect for our needs. Which are difficult to meet! Can’t wait to return!
Quiet, relaxing and plenty of firewood.
The place and the scenery were awesome. Great location. Driving to the cabin was very challenging. We enjoyed the hot tub very much. I would love to come there again. Thanks!
It was perfect! We did this as a last minute getaway and it was perfect. It is kind of a long, confusing road to the top of mountain. But once your there it was perfect. I loved the big tv to watch sports, and the RECLINER!! Sat by the window every day and read!!
My husband and I, along with a couple of friends, enjoyed our stay at Nativa. It was secluded enough from other cabins and had a decent amount of yard for our dogs. The cabin was small, but cozy and worked for the most part. However, there are some issues/suggestions. #1, the cabin was at the very top of the mountain, so it is a long drive to the highway. It probably takes about 20 minutes to get to the cabin from the main road. Per the cabin description, it stated 4wheel drive was not needed, so I had taken my Audi A3. Well, I'll just say it wasn't the greatest car to drive up a mountain with gravel and sand roads, though it did make it. Perhaps the description of the cabin should be updated to include this. #2, there seems to be a ladybug issue within the cabin. I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden, I would have a ladybug fall on me from the rafters above. Luckily, they are ladybugs, so not the grossest of bugs, but still off-putting. #3, the cabin needs a better vacuum. We stayed a week, so mid-week, I tried to clean up the place a bit and that vacuum doesn't pick up anything! #4, perhaps the worst part about the cabin, is it is not sound proof at all! My husband and I were in the downstairs bedroom and can hear the other couple walking upstairs and vice versa. So, no real quality sleep since noise can be heard throughout the cabin. The beds and pillows were very comfortable though! Overall, would I stay here again? Sure, but the travel up the mountain was very inconvenient.