Nativa is located atop one of the highest privately owned mountains in North Georgia at over 2,200 feet above sea level. This lovely Ellijay cabin rental offers breathtaking views of miles and miles of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
Hike the National Forestry Service Hiking Trail to the lovely waterfall. Afterwards soak in the large hot tub under a star filled sky, so private that bathing suits are certainly optional. In the morning gaze out over the blue sky, while sipping freshly ground coffee on your private enclave off the master bedroom, or just swing or rock your day away on the expansive porch and deck. At night, cuddle up in front of the large wood burning fireplace with a glass of wine or hot cocoa and watch an old movie. For those that want to get away from the stress of life, Nativa is definitely your place.
PLEASE NOTE: AWD VEHICLE RECOMMENDED, Minimum, if you drive a Front Wheel Vehicle, gravel mountain road driving experience is required.
Nativa is a luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to five (5) guests and offers the following:
- Entry level with a king size bedroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, and full bath
- King size bedroom upstairs with luxurious 440 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, full bath, private coffee bar, and lovely covered morning coffee porch, with fantastic views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains
- Day bed in the sleeping loft for the kids
- Cozy living area with wood-burning fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo System, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Covered porch, safe for the pets, with a swing and rocking chairs overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Earthen fire pit
- Nearby Forestry Service Trail
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! Please NO Cats!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Nativa, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Nativa, start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
As advertised. Great cabin with terrific view. Super clean. Dog friendly. You do need a 4-wheel driver vehicle. We arrived post a major storm and many were without power. This cabin had a generator thankfully. The power was back on within 5 hours. Great hiking close by and many dog friendly restaurants as well. We loved the hot tub as well after our long hikes.
This is our second stay at Nativa in the last year. The cabin and views are wonderful as always. Looking forward to our next stay!
Stayed at Nativa this past weekend for 3 nights. It has the most incredible views off the deck! Kept the fireplace going as the weather cooled off quite a bit. Cabin had everything we needed and our pups loved lounging next to the fireplace and so did we! Tricky drive up to this location but my hubby handled it with ease!
great cabin just HARD to get to
We enjoyed our time at Nativa very much! View was amazing! The drive up and down from the cabin was an adventure in itself! We are glad we had a 4WD pick up. Make sure you have firewood before you go up the mountain because they only provide 1 small bundle, enough for 1 fire.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.