Nativa is located atop one of the highest privately owned mountains in North Georgia at over 2,200 feet above sea level. This lovely Ellijay cabin rental offers breathtaking views of miles and miles of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
Hike the National Forestry Service Hiking Trail to the lovely waterfall. Afterwards soak in the large hot tub under a star filled sky, so private that bathing suits are certainly optional. In the morning gaze out over the blue sky, while sipping freshly ground coffee on your private enclave off the master bedroom, or just swing or rock your day away on the expansive porch and deck. At night, cuddle up in front of the large wood burning fireplace with a glass of wine or hot cocoa and watch an old movie. For those that want to get away from the stress of life, Nativa is definitely your place.
Nativa is a luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to five (5) guests and offers the following:
- Entry level with a king size bedroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, and full bath
- King size bedroom upstairs with luxurious 440 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, full bath, private coffee bar, and lovely covered morning coffee porch, with fantastic views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains
- Day bed in the sleeping loft for the kids
- Cozy living area with wood-burning fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo System, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Covered porch, safe for the pets, with a swing and rocking chairs overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Earthen fire pit
- Nearby Forestry Service Trail
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! Please NO Cats!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Nativa, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Nativa, start at $180 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We decided to take a last-minute trip to the North Georgia mountains. Sliding Rock has been our go-to company and they did not disappoint, and our cabin, Nativa was incredible. The views were amazing, the cabin was perfect, private and clean and Sliding Rock was so accommodating and friendly as usual. We highly recommend Sliding Rock to anyone looking for a perfect vacation in the area.
Absolute Perfection would be a more appropriate name for this cabin because it is perfect in every way. The spacious living area is comfy and inviting. We didn’t even want to leave our cabin to sightsee, as there truly couldn’t have been a more beautiful mountain view on this continent.
We stayed at this Cabin before. We finally had an opportunity to return. Lovely cabin with great views. Come enough to Ellijay for comfortable replenishment of supplies. Cabin was very clean and well maintained and cozy. We will be back!
Immaculate, well-stocked, cabin with 2 decks. Quiet location, a bumpy road up the mountain to get there but worth the effort. Management very professional and organized. Highly recommend.
We enjoyed the view and the hot tub. The cabin was nicely decorated and very comfortable. Felt like we were in the mountains and the weather was great not hot.