Nativa is located atop one of the highest privately owned mountains in North Georgia at over 2,200 feet above sea level. This lovely Ellijay cabin rental offers breathtaking views of miles and miles of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
Hike the National Forestry Service Hiking Trail to the lovely waterfall. Afterwards soak in the large hot tub under a star filled sky, so private that bathing suits are certainly optional. In the morning gaze out over the blue sky, while sipping freshly ground coffee on your private enclave off the master bedroom, or just swing or rock your day away on the expansive porch and deck. At night, cuddle up in front of the large wood burning fireplace with a glass of wine or hot cocoa and watch an old movie. For those that want to get away from the stress of life, Nativa is definitely your place.
Nativa is a luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to five (5) guests and offers the following:
- Entry level with a king size bedroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, and full bath
- King size bedroom upstairs with luxurious 440 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, full bath, private coffee bar, and lovely covered morning coffee porch, with fantastic views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains
- Day bed in the sleeping loft for the kids
- Cozy living area with wood-burning fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo System, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Covered porch, safe for the pets, with a swing and rocking chairs overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Earthen fire pit
- Nearby Forestry Service Trail
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! Please NO Cats!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Nativa, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Nativa, start at $155 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
This was the perfect cabin for a quick getaway with our family and family pets. The Mountain View was spectacular and the outside deck was perfect for family and pets. We sat out in the deck most of the time rocking in the chairs, rocking on the porch swing , using the hot tub, and enjoying the chiminea. The cabin is perfect in its rustic beauty. Floor plan is cozy yet perfect. One master bedroom upstairs w a private Mountain View deck with rocking chairs adjoining to the loft w the daybed. Downstairs, another bedroom with a king size bed and windows overlooking the deck and Mountain View. The cabin is well equipped. The only thing missing is an iron for this city girl. 🙂 The gravel road can feel like a bit of a challenge especially after the rain but my husband soon became an expert in managing the turns. The ride in is worth every bit of this amazing view. Your family and pets will love it. There is a fenced in yard for the dogs to do their business with easy clean up. Perfect!! Explore the wineries, waterfalls, and pet friendly downtown. Great location and great memories for the entire family including the canines who appeared to be smiling the entire time!!
The cabin and the views were very nice. The ability to be isolated and away from people was great especially during this Covid 19 pandemic. It was well stocked with dishes and clean. The location was good but the roads are a bit "RUFF". I would make sure your car has the ability to go on gravel and hills.
Nativa was the perfect getaway. My husband and I had the most amazing time. Everything was perfect. Our 2 furbabies loved lounging on the deck watching the breathtaking views while we soaked in the hot tub. Loved how private and clean everything was. We will definitely be coming back. Thank you for everything.
Beautiful Mountain View with large deck. Cabin nicely done. Multiple power outages which is normal for the area but power amazingly came back quickly even with a downed tree. It’s a steep trek up the mountain but view is amazing. The dogs loved it!
My husband, myself and our Australian Sheperd Dobbi had a perfect stay at Nativa. We slept in the bedroom upstairs so we can enjoy the gorgeous view every morning. I was mesmerized by it. I spent most of my evening outside watching the light goes down on the mountains with a glass of wine. We didn't explore much around. Our stay was meant for us to relaxe completely and we did exactly that. Everything was in working order, clean and comfortable. We will come back for sure!