Nativa is located atop one of the highest privately owned mountains in North Georgia at over 2,200 feet above sea level. This lovely Ellijay cabin rental offers breathtaking views of miles and miles of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
Hike the National Forestry Service Hiking Trail to the lovely waterfall. Afterwards soak in the large hot tub under a star filled sky, so private that bathing suits are certainly optional. In the morning gaze out over the blue sky, while sipping freshly ground coffee on your private enclave off the master bedroom, or just swing or rock your day away on the expansive porch and deck. At night, cuddle up in front of the large wood burning fireplace with a glass of wine or hot cocoa and watch an old movie. For those that want to get away from the stress of life, Nativa is definitely your place.
Nativa is a luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to five (5) guests and offers the following:
- King size bedroom upstairs with luxurious 440 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, full bath, private coffee bar, and lovely covered morning coffee porch, with fantastic views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains
- Queen size bedroom with luxurious 440 count sheets and full bath, on main level
- Cozy living area with wood-burning fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo System, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Covered porch, safe for the pets, with a swing and rocking chairs overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Earthen fire pit
- Nearby Forestry Service Trail
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Nativa, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Nativa, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
The cabin was wonderful. The view was magnificent. This is our third time staying on this mountain. We love the area and have made some great friends. We will definitely be back!
We have used SRC rentals for years, and we love the getaways with our dogs and daughter. Native was a beautiful cabin, but a little difficult to navigate to on a dark, rainy night. Once we arrived, we decided not to leave, as it was a rainy weekend. A weekend of seclusion was perfect for us!
This place was great! When we arrived after dark, they had the lights, heat, and music on, which was a nice welcome rather than walking into a dark, cold, place we'd never been before. It was a bit remote, took awhile to get to from town, but we didn't mind that too much. 4WD would make these roads easier, but we did it with a front wheel drive. Everything was clean, the cabin was well-equipped, and the view was spectacular. Customer service at Sliding Rock Cabins was a pleasure to deal with, they always got back to me quickly when I had questions. Great experience! Thanks!
Beautiful settings. Cabin clean. Drive was a bit scary for someone from flatter land. LOL
This is a beautiful, newly renovated cabin. The cabin is nicely furnished and the. Kitchen is fully equipped. It was our escape from Hurricane Florence. Management was very courteous in opening the cabin for rental since renovations were just completed. They even accommodated our request to stay an additional night, The property and cabin were very clean and well maintained. Being Fromm the low country, I was a bit nervous about the drive up to the cabin, but adjusted quickly. The inclines and turns were very manageable in all of our vehicles (small suv 2019;s and a Chevy Sonic....we even saw FedEx and UPS trucks taking the drive in and out.
We had an amazing time staying at Nativa. The views were breathtaking and the location was perfect. My daughter loved coming home to the hot tub after a day full of activities and the adults loved to unwind on the balcony with a glass of wine. The amount of things to do for our kids (14 & 18) was great and not once did they say they were bored! We will definitely be back.
The drive up to the cabin is a bit rough but once you get there it is worth it for the view and privacy. Cute, warm cabin with a perfect little yard and great views of the mountains.
Perfect weather, comfortable cabin.This was our second time booking Nativa, the views are spectacular, can't get enough. We will be back again this Fall.
The cabin is beautiful and the view is from God. We will be back to this little piece of heaven.
We absolutely LOVED our week at Nativa. Incredible mountain views. For folks like us with high-pressure and/or high-stress lifestyles, Nativa is the perfect place to relax, de-stress and renew. We plan to return to Nativa often.