Nativa is located atop one of the highest privately owned mountains in North Georgia at over 2,200 feet above sea level. This lovely Ellijay cabin rental offers breathtaking views of miles and miles of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
Hike the National Forestry Service Hiking Trail to the lovely waterfall. Afterwards soak in the large hot tub under a star filled sky, so private that bathing suits are certainly optional. In the morning gaze out over the blue sky, while sipping freshly ground coffee on your private enclave off the master bedroom, or just swing or rock your day away on the expansive porch and deck. At night, cuddle up in front of the large wood burning fireplace with a glass of wine or hot cocoa and watch an old movie. For those that want to get away from the stress of life, Nativa is definitely your place.
PLEASE NOTE: AWD VEHICLE RECOMMENDED, Minimum, if you drive a Front Wheel Vehicle, gravel mountain road driving experience is required.
Nativa is a luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to five (5) guests and offers the following:
- Entry level with a king size bedroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, and full bath
- King size bedroom upstairs with luxurious 440 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, full bath, private coffee bar, and lovely covered morning coffee porch, with fantastic views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains
- Day bed in the sleeping loft for the kids
- Cozy living area with wood-burning fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo System, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Covered porch, safe for the pets, with a swing and rocking chairs overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Earthen fire pit
- Nearby Forestry Service Trail
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! Please NO Cats!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Nativa, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Nativa, start at $175 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
This was our second year visiting this cabin with our 4 dogs. The view is spectacular. The cabin is very clean and totally dog friendly. We plan on making this a yearly adventure
We loved our stay at Nativa, and would absolutely stay here, again. We drove up from the Atlanta area late in the day, so our drive was mostly in the dark. Though the last few miles were a dirt mountain road, we took it slow and had no problems. My husband only had to put the truck in 4WD to back into the driveway (because our nose was pointing downhill at that point). We chose this particular cabin because the deck was completely enclosed off the ground, so we could take the dogs out and not have to worry about them getting by a barrier or something. Though we packed our own toys, dog bed, treats, and bowls, the cabin had all of those things. They even provided gates to block off areas as needed to help contain the pups. Side yard was fenced for bathroom breaks, so it was very convenient. Again, would absolutely book another stay here. The view was amazing, and the cabin and hot tub were clean.
Sliding Rock Cabins never disappoints that’s why we keep coming back. Nativa is our favorite and even noticed some upgrades since our last visit. Views are amazing and it is very quiet and private. Cabin even had a backup generator which came in handy when we lost power in a storm. You won’t go wrong with rents from Sliding Rock!!
Absolutely amazing cabin with unbelievable views. We had an amazing an relaxing time with our two dogs at Nativa. VERY PRIVATE and all the amenities you can ask for. I will say, if you do not have a 4x4 or AWD vehicle it will be tough to get to, but a very fun drive. There is also national park hiking trail walking distance away.
As advertised. Great cabin with terrific view. Super clean. Dog friendly. You do need a 4-wheel driver vehicle. We arrived post a major storm and many were without power. This cabin had a generator thankfully. The power was back on within 5 hours. Great hiking close by and many dog friendly restaurants as well. We loved the hot tub as well after our long hikes.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.