No Place Like Doe is a beautifully decorated dog-friendly 2 bedroom, 2 full bath cabin, perfect for a family of four, with a large fenced-in yard, wood burning fireplace in the living room, fire pit and large hot tub with mountain and star views. Wake up and enjoy the amazing sunrise views on one of the two large covered decks. Keep your eyes peeled for the deer that are the namesake of “No Place Like Doe” as they come around often here on Doe Run! Both bedrooms have gorgeous mountain views. There is an unfinished basement with a pool table. This is a family friendly cabin, children are allowed.
No Place Like Doe is a family friendly, beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bed in bedroom on main level with full en-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, 40 inch flat screen TV, and DVD Player
- King size bed in the upstairs loft, with full en-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, electric fireplace, and private Juliette balcony
- Comfy living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 40 inch flat screen TV, BluRay/DVD Player equipped with access for you to login to your personal NetFlix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Video or Pandora Account (must have your own personal account(s) to utilize)
- Covered porch on the main level with gas grill and seating for four
- Covered lower porch with more seating and an extended deck that includes outdoor bar and large private hot tub with full body lounger seat, sporting mountain and star views (hot tub is accessed through unfinished basement or from going through yard onto deck)
- Large fenced-in yard with lovely earthen fire pit and seating
- Rustic dining table to enjoy your home cooked meals
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee bean grinder, coffee maker, crock-pot, electric skillet, teapot, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Telephone (local calls only)
- Assortment of board games and DVD collection
- Pool table (in an unfinished basement)
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Dog friendly, no cats
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments. Please, no cats at No Place Like Doe. Dogs are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for No Place Like Doe, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for No Place Like Doe, start at $210 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 50 reviewsDec 14, 2021Our first stay won't be our last
We were blown away by the view, the cleanliness, pet accommodations, and the overall consideration put into No Place Like Doe. I've stayed at dozens of vacation rentals over the past 8 years and this one is my favorite, hands down. The basement work in progress didn't take away from the experience at all. Our 90 pound baby thoroughly enjoyed his stay as well. The fenced in yard hasn't gotten the credit it deserves in these reviews. The gate opens to latch at the porch railing so your Pups can explore at their leisure too. Thank you to the owners and Sliding Rock for all your effort and thoughtfulness. We'll see you next year!Dec 12, 2021No Place Like Doe
We like this cabin. The yard is huge and secure and our dogs love playing. The cabin is comfortable and has a well stocked kitchen. The view from the rear balcony is magnificent. We have stayed at this cabin in the past and it was as nice as we remembered it being. We will return to it, especially for the dogs enjoyment, and would recommend it.Nov 22, 2021Stay
Another great cabin with this company; easy to get to with a great layout. We would definitely stay in this cabin again.Nov 18, 2021Cozy cabin
My favorite cabin by far! Very clean, cozy and well decorated. Has everything you would need. Great cabin and fenced yard for our three dogs. They love it too!Nov 1, 2021No Place like Doe
This was our second time staying through Sliding Rock Cabins and loved it this time as well. Cabin was clean and well stocked. This particular cabin also had a nice supply of games. We did have high winds during our stay which resulted in a tree taking the power out for 6.5 hours. We contacted Ingrid and she provided us hotel information in the event we needed it. Small group of deer came out nightly around 6:15p at the bottom of the drive. I did like that the gates were such that you could secure the yard one of two ways which made it nice letting Blue out at night. Mercier Orchards and Amicalola Falls are a must see. I do have a PSA (not a complaint) this cabin is not suited for persons with mobility issues. My parents and second cousin (76, 78 and 80 years of age) struggled with the handrails on the porch steps being too wide to get a firm grip - my dad actually lost his balance going down the last step and the grade of the yard prevented them from using the fire pit. They were limited to the main floor. Again, not a complaint but this cabin was not well suited for them.Page 1 of 10:«‹123›»