No Place Like Doe is a beautifully decorated dog-friendly 2 bedroom, 2 full bath cabin, perfect for a family of four, with a large fenced-in yard, wood burning fireplace in the living room, fire pit and large hot tub with mountain and star views. Wake up and enjoy the amazing sunrise views on one of the two large covered decks. Keep your eyes peeled for the deer that are the namesake of “No Place Like Doe” as they come around often here on Doe Run! Both bedrooms have gorgeous mountain views. There is an unfinished basement with a pool table. This is a family friendly cabin, children are allowed.
No Place Like Doe is a family friendly, beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bed in bedroom on main level with full en-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, 40 inch flat screen TV, and DVD Player
- King size bed in the upstairs loft, with full en-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, electric fireplace, and private Juliette balcony
- Comfy living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 40 inch flat screen TV, BluRay/DVD Player equipped with access for you to login to your personal NetFlix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Video or Pandora Account (must have your own personal account(s) to utilize)
- Covered porch on the main level with gas grill and seating for four
- Covered lower porch with more seating and an extended deck that includes outdoor bar and large private hot tub with full body lounger seat, sporting mountain and star views (hot tub is accessed through unfinished basement or from going through yard onto deck)
- Large fenced-in yard with lovely earthen fire pit and seating
- Rustic dining table to enjoy your home cooked meals
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee bean grinder, coffee maker, crock-pot, electric skillet, teapot, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Telephone (local calls only)
- Assortment of board games and DVD collection
- Pool table (in an unfinished basement)
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Dog friendly, no cats
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments. Please, no cats at No Place Like Doe. Dogs are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for No Place Like Doe, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for No Place Like Doe, start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We had an excellent stay in No Place Like Doe cabin. The cabin was clean, roomy, and had a great view. Fenced area was perfect for our dogs.
Only recommendation would be to trim back the tree on the right side of the driveway as it makes entering and exiting visibility more difficult.
This was our first time renting a cabin and we absolutely loved it! Kris was super helpful and professional when we called to book. We are from Florida and pretty much drive flat land all the time. She helped us pick a cabin that wasn't too hard to get to. When we arrived at No Place Like Doe they had music playing and was so clean! We enjoyed all of the different porches and our dogs (2) loved the fenced in yard and toys that were provided. The beds were super comfy. We only left the cabin 2 times during the week that we stayed. Its close to town, stores, and restaurants. We will definitely book this cabin again!
Sliding rock never disappoints. The cabins are immaculate upon arrival and well stocked so you want for nothing. It is the perfect per friendly place. Their staff is so professional and handles customer service with priority. We have stayed in many cabins over the past two decades and loved them all.
We enjoyed our stay very much! The weather was perfect for a mountain visit! The fenced yard for the pups was amazing!
Better than expected and very clean. I can't wait to come back. It was a wonderful weekend.