No Place Like Doe is a beautifully decorated dog-friendly 2 bedroom, 2 full bath cabin, perfect for a family of four, with a large fenced-in yard, wood burning fireplace in the living room, fire pit and large hot tub with mountain and star views. Wake up and enjoy the amazing sunrise views on one of the two large covered decks. Keep your eyes peeled for the deer that are the namesake of “No Place Like Doe” as they come around often here on Doe Run! Both bedrooms have gorgeous Georgia mountain views. There is an unfinished basement with a pool table. This is a family friendly cabin, children are allowed.
No Place Like Doe is a family friendly, beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bed in bedroom on main level with full en-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, 40 inch flat screen TV, and DVD Player
- King size bed in the upstairs loft, with full en-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, electric fireplace, and private Juliette balcony
- Comfy living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 40 inch flat screen TV, BluRay/DVD Player equipped with access for you to login to your personal NetFlix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Video or Pandora Account (must have your own personal account(s) to utilize)
- Covered porch on the main level with gas grill and seating for four
- Covered lower porch with more seating and an extended deck that includes outdoor bar and large private hot tub with full body lounger seat, sporting mountain and star views (hot tub is accessed through unfinished basement or from going through yard onto deck)
- Large fenced-in yard with lovely earthen fire pit and seating
- Rustic dining table to enjoy your home cooked meals
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee bean grinder, coffee maker, crock-pot, electric skillet, teapot, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Telephone (local calls only)
- Assortment of board games and DVD collection
- Pool table (in an unfinished basement)
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Dog friendly, no cats
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments. Please, no cats at No Place Like Doe. Dogs are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for No Place Like Doe, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for No Place Like Doe, start at $210 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
No Place Like Doe is a hidden gem! The cabin was clean and comfy. There is a nice Mountain View and the dog play yard is the best we’ve seen!
Beautiful cabin, well equipped and nicely decorated. It was cozy and the best part was the large fenced yard for our two golden retrievers! We enjoyed the gorgeous Mountain View’s and outdoor fire pit. Beds are very comfortable and so pet friendly! The dogs had toys, dog bed, and treats.
A wonderful getaway- thank you!
If you're searching for a great property, here is the one you need to select. The property is exactly as described in the listing and I found all of the furniture comfortable, which can be a rarity with vacation rentals. My dogs loved the property and I appreciated how easily I could let them out into the yard. The cabin is beautifully decorated including great rustic touches. Another thing I loved - the cabin is not too far up the mountain, so you can easily get to the main highway. My friend and I went together for a quiet solo vacation to start the year, so we didn't see each other until the evening. I felt like I was in the place alone with my two dogs while she was upstairs with hers. There's plenty of space! I would book again.
We had a lovely stay at No Place Like Doe over New Year's Eve! We were two couples so it was nice having separate bedroom spaces as the upstairs loft that appears open in the photos is now closed off. The deck views are spectacular and the hot tub is the best sunset location. The downstairs is under construction but allows easy access to the lower deck/hot tub and once it is finished, it will be a perfect hangout spot. Given the name, we hoped to see deer and were not disappointed on the first day of the year in seeing two up the hill. A great stay and we hope to return!
No Place Like Doe is our favorite winter cabin. The front yard is huge and the dogs (3 huskies) enjoy running around like fools. It is completely secure so there is no chance of them escaping. The cabin is well located on the mountain and easy to access. It has all of the amenities and is so comfortable and cozy. We look forward to booking it again next winter.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.