No Place Like Doe is a beautifully decorated dog-friendly 2 bedroom, 2 full bath cabin, perfect for a family of four, with a large fenced-in yard, wood burning fireplace in the living room, fire pit and large hot tub with mountain and star views. Wake up and enjoy the amazing sunrise views on one of the two large covered decks. Keep your eyes peeled for the deer that are the namesake of “No Place Like Doe” as they come around often here on Doe Run! Both bedrooms have gorgeous Georgia mountain views. There is an unfinished basement with a pool table. This is a family friendly cabin, children are allowed.
No Place Like Doe is a family friendly, beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bed in bedroom on main level with full en-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, 40 inch flat screen TV, and DVD Player
- King size bed in the upstairs loft, with full en-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, electric fireplace, and private Juliette balcony
- Comfy living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 40 inch flat screen TV, BluRay/DVD Player equipped with access for you to login to your personal NetFlix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Video or Pandora Account (must have your own personal account(s) to utilize)
- Covered porch on the main level with gas grill and seating for four
- Covered lower porch with more seating and an extended deck that includes outdoor bar and large private hot tub with full body lounger seat, sporting mountain and star views (hot tub is accessed through unfinished basement or from going through yard onto deck)
- Large fenced-in yard with lovely earthen fire pit and seating
- Rustic dining table to enjoy your home cooked meals
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee bean grinder, coffee maker, crock-pot, electric skillet, teapot, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Telephone (local calls only)
- Assortment of board games and DVD collection
- Pool table (in an unfinished basement)
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Dog friendly, no cats
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments. Please, no cats at No Place Like Doe. Dogs are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for No Place Like Doe, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for No Place Like Doe, start at $210 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
This was our second time to this cabin and we enjoyed it even more this time. We greatly appreciate the basement access to the hot tub! Please tell the owners Thank YOU!! There's plenty of room to move around in the bedrooms and bathrooms. Plenty of places to sit and relax outside. A lovely cabin.
We had a lovely time at this cabin. It probably has the largest fenced area of any cabin we have rented from Sliding Rock. Our 80 lb hound enjoyed it. Sadly, too steep for a couple approaching 80 years. I recommend you have 4 wheel drive; it helped greatly although you could tell gravel had been added earlier this year. There were some ants inside; we did not spray because of our dog. The remotes for the porch fans did not work; those would have been nice to use since it was as hot there just as at home. All in all a good location and cabin.
An amazing cabin; we all loved the beautiful decks and the mountain views were amazing! The dog yard was fantastic as well. We will definitely return!
Beautiful cabin with all the comforts of home. This cabin was clean and had everything we were looking for and then some! The views were breathtaking and the cabin was laid out to enjoy the view from every room and the amazing covered decks!
We were blown away by the view, the cleanliness, pet accommodations, and the overall consideration put into No Place Like Doe. I've stayed at dozens of vacation rentals over the past 8 years and this one is my favorite, hands down. The basement work in progress didn't take away from the experience at all. Our 90 pound baby thoroughly enjoyed his stay as well. The fenced in yard hasn't gotten the credit it deserves in these reviews. The gate opens to latch at the porch railing so your Pups can explore at their leisure too. Thank you to the owners and Sliding Rock for all your effort and thoughtfulness. We'll see you next year!
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.