No Place Like Doe is a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin, perfect for 1-2 couples with a large fenced-in yard, fire pit & hot tub with mountain views. (hot tub on lower level, accessed through unfinished basement). Wake up and enjoy the amazing sunrise views on one of the two large covered decks. Keep your eyes peeled for the deer that are the namesake of “No Place like Doe” as they come around often here on Doe Run Rd! Every room has a mountain view! King size bed in bedroom on main level with full on-suite bathroom, with 40” TV, DVD Player; King size bed in the upstairs loft with full on-suite bathroom, 16”TV, electric fireplace and Juliette balcony. Both bedrooms have gorgeous mountain views and many windows. Wood burning fireplace in the living room and LOTS of covered decks will make you not want to leave! Kitchen includes stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave. There is an unfinished basement with a pool table. This is an ADULT ONLY cabin.(No guests under the age of 25).
No Place Like Doe is an Adult Only, beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, cabin that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- King size bed in bedroom on main level with full on-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, 40 inch flat screen TV, and DVD Player
- King size bed in the upstairs loft, with full on-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, electric fireplace, and private Juliette balcony
- Comfy living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 40 inch flat screen TV, BluRay/DVD Player equipped with access for you to login to your personal NetFlix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Video or Pandora Account (must have your own personal account(s) to utilize)
- Farmhouse-style rustic dining table to enjoy your home cooked meals
- Telephone (local calls only), board games, DVD collection
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Dog friendly, no cats
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch on the main level with gas grill and seating for four
- Covered lower porch with more seating and an extended deck that includes outdoor bar and large private hot tub sporting mountain and star views (hot tub includes full body lounger seat)
- Large fenced-in yard, lovely earthen fire pit, and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments. Please, no cats at No Place Like Doe. Dogs are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for No Place Like Doe, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for No Place Like Doe start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) Adults. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
My husband and I took our grandson to the cabin for Spring Break and enjoyed every single moment. Very peaceful and quiet area tucked away in the North Georgia Mountains. The hot tub was fantastic, and the cabin well stocked with everything you need for a lovely, comfortable stay. The only negative we have to say about our experience was not about the actual cabin, but the gravel road leading to the cabin is in need of grading or resurfacing. We drove up in a Lexus SUV, and there is one area on the way to the cabin that made us wonder if we could make it up the hill and around the little curve. It was raining, and that may have been the reason the climb was a bit tricky. We understand that's something the cabin owner can't help but wanted to address that just in case someone is in a small rear wheel drive vehicle. Other than the road we had no other issues at all and enjoyed our stay! Oh...the deer would walk right up to you and stand there waiting for food. We were a little skeptical to feed them, but I went to the local grocery store and bought a few small apples to give them. A gorgeous family of deer, one male, two female and three babies! So incredibly beautiful! I have some outstanding pictures and would love to share if this site allowed. My husband and I were elated that our 9-year-old grandson was able to see these beautiful animals up close. His eyes were as big as saucers, and that's all he talked about while we were in the hot tub! Memories like these can't be bought and will last a lifetime! We highly recommend this cabin and look forward to returning one day soon for another mini-vacation. Oh, and one more thing that was super important to us was the fact the owner allows small pets!! SO VERY THANKFUL for that! Our little Bichon Frise is 12 years old, and as one of our kids so we were thrilled to be allowed to bring her along and not have to board her while we were on vacation. We really can't wait to plan our next visit! The Allen family
Wonderful and relaxing time!
Location was great - saw a lot of deer and just close enough to civilization. Cabin was very clean. It was a living dream. We did not want to leave. I did have to call Sliding Rock Cabins once while we were there but they were able to resolve the issue very quickly! I was impressed. But other than that, I loved it!
We had a wonderful stay at this cabin! It was cozy and had an elegance about it. This was our first stay with Sliding Rock Cabins and it will become a family tradition for us. Our Labrador retrievers had a blast running around in the large fenced in yard. The cabin had a very convenient set-up. Thanks for a wonderfully relaxing time!
Wonderful cabin and accommodations really appreciate the pet friendly part.
We stayed at No Place Like Doe as we had evacuated our home in FL for Hurricane Irma. The home was exceptional! Spacious & furnished well. Great location and we loved the fenced yard to let our dogs out to play - they loved the space as well! We hope to return soon and would definitely love to stay at No Place Like Doe again, but would consider any of Sliding Rock's cabins as we loved the staff - very accommodating!