No Place Like Doe is a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin, perfect for 1-2 couples with a large fenced-in yard, fire pit & hot tub with mountain views. (hot tub on lower level, accessed through unfinished basement). Wake up and enjoy the amazing sunrise views on one of the two large covered decks. Keep your eyes peeled for the deer that are the namesake of “No Place like Doe” as they come around often here on Doe Run Rd! Every room has a mountain view! King size bed in bedroom on main level with full on-suite bathroom, with 40” TV, DVD Player; King size bed in the upstairs loft with full on-suite bathroom, 16”TV, electric fireplace and Juliette balcony. Both bedrooms have gorgeous mountain views and many windows. Wood burning fireplace in the living room and LOTS of covered decks will make you not want to leave! Kitchen includes stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave. There is an unfinished basement with a pool table. This is an ADULT ONLY cabin.(No guests under the age of 25).
No Place Like Doe is an Adult Only, beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, cabin that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- King size bed in bedroom on main level with full on-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, 40 inch flat screen TV, and DVD Player
- King size bed in the upstairs loft, with full on-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, electric fireplace, and private Juliette balcony
- Comfy living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 40 inch flat screen TV, BluRay/DVD Player equipped with access for you to login to your personal NetFlix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Video or Pandora Account (must have your own personal account(s) to utilize)
- Farmhouse-style rustic dining table to enjoy your home cooked meals
- Telephone (local calls only), board games, DVD collection
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Dog friendly, no cats
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch on the main level with gas grill and seating for four
- Covered lower porch with more seating and an extended deck that includes outdoor bar and large private hot tub sporting mountain and star views (hot tub includes full body lounger seat)
- Large fenced-in yard, lovely earthen fire pit, and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments. Please, no cats at No Place Like Doe. Dogs are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for No Place Like Doe, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for No Place Like Doe, start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We love No Place Like Doe! It is the perfect place to relax and unwind when we get out of the city. The view is spectacular and you feel as though you are alone in the world. We will be back as often as we can!
Our cabin at "No Place Like Doe" was unforgettable! The cabin itself was beautiful, spacious, and comfortable. It had gorgeous mountain views, and the fenced-in yard was perfection for our JRT. We were provided with everything we needed, even our pup received treats, a bed, dishes, and a toy. I can't wait to make this an annual trip!
My husband and I rented this cabin with another couple and our combined total of three pups. It was fantastic! Our dogs loved it as much as we did! We even got to watch the lunar eclipse from the lovely (and shockingly spacious) hot tub. We will definitely return and have already been singing its praises to anyone that will listen! Thank you for providing lovely dog-friendly escapes!
This was a wonderful long weekend spot. Cabin was extremely clean and cozy. View was clear of the mountain range. Very convenient to stores.
sband and I and our dog spent three wonderful days at this cabin. The weather was perfect! We hiked the Aska Trails and enjoyed the hot tub and the firepit at night. We also enjoyed going to the local apple orchard stores and eating our fill of fried apple pies and apple cider donuts! We have stayed at a few Sliding Rock Cabins in the past and have never been disappointed. This cabin was absolutely beautiful and well maintained. The gated balconies and fenced in yard was a real plus. We will definitely be back again. Most likely in the spring. We would love to see the rhododendrons in full bloom.