No Place Like Doe is a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin, perfect for 1-2 couples with a large fenced-in yard, fire pit & hot tub with mountain views. (hot tub on lower level, accessed through unfinished basement). Wake up and enjoy the amazing sunrise views on one of the two large covered decks. Keep your eyes peeled for the deer that are the namesake of “No Place like Doe” as they come around often here on Doe Run Rd! Every room has a mountain view! King size bed in bedroom on main level with full on-suite bathroom, with 40” TV, DVD Player; King size bed in the upstairs loft with full on-suite bathroom, 16”TV, electric fireplace and Juliette balcony. Both bedrooms have gorgeous mountain views and many windows. Wood burning fireplace in the living room and LOTS of covered decks will make you not want to leave! Kitchen includes stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave. There is an unfinished basement with a pool table. This is an ADULT ONLY cabin.(No guests under the age of 25).
No Place Like Doe is an Adult Only, beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, cabin that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- King size bed in bedroom on main level with full on-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, 40 inch flat screen TV, and DVD Player
- King size bed in the upstairs loft, with full on-suite bathroom, luxurious 440 count sheets, electric fireplace, and private Juliette balcony
- Comfy living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 40 inch flat screen TV, BluRay/DVD Player equipped with access for you to login to your personal NetFlix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Video or Pandora Account (must have your own personal account(s) to utilize)
- Farmhouse-style rustic dining table to enjoy your home cooked meals
- Telephone (local calls only), board games, DVD collection
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Dog friendly, no cats
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch on the main level with gas grill and seating for four
- Covered lower porch with more seating and an extended deck that includes outdoor bar and large private hot tub sporting mountain and star views (hot tub includes full body lounger seat)
- Large fenced-in yard, lovely earthen fire pit, and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments. Please, no cats at No Place Like Doe. Dogs are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for No Place Like Doe, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for No Place Like Doe, start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
My husband and I rented this cabin with another couple and our combined total of three pups. It was fantastic! Our dogs loved it as much as we did! We even got to watch the lunar eclipse from the lovely (and shockingly spacious) hot tub. We will definitely return and have already been singing its praises to anyone that will listen! Thank you for providing lovely dog-friendly escapes!
This was a wonderful long weekend spot. Cabin was extremely clean and cozy. View was clear of the mountain range. Very convenient to stores.
sband and I and our dog spent three wonderful days at this cabin. The weather was perfect! We hiked the Aska Trails and enjoyed the hot tub and the firepit at night. We also enjoyed going to the local apple orchard stores and eating our fill of fried apple pies and apple cider donuts! We have stayed at a few Sliding Rock Cabins in the past and have never been disappointed. This cabin was absolutely beautiful and well maintained. The gated balconies and fenced in yard was a real plus. We will definitely be back again. Most likely in the spring. We would love to see the rhododendrons in full bloom.
We loved our stay at No Place Like Doe! We will definitely book this cabin again in the future. It is perfect for our dogs and had everything we needed. Close to everything and can’t wait to go back!
THE CABIN WAS BEAUTIFUL AS WELL AS THE VIEW , WE ENJOYED OUR TIME THERE AND WILL RENT IT AGAIN
We have stayed at sliding rock cabins for many years and this is now one of our favorites. It is the perfect size and close to town. It has a great fenced in area for the dogs.
We appreciate the dog bowls and dog towels left for us to use.
The mountain view was very nice, and the cabin wasn't right next to anybody else so we had our privacy.
They are working on the basement, which will have a pool table.
The cabin is in a nice location with a very nice Mountain View. The completely fenced in yard was very convenient for letting our two miniature schnauzers out. Our Verizon cell service was spotty unless you went out on the porch, however the WiFi was very fast and reliable throughout the cabin. We loved our week long stay and found the cabin location very easy to get in and out of as we explored the various sites and towns in the area.
Planning a dog friendly vacation when you've got two large dogs is hard to do, so we we're so excited when I found No Place Like Doe. Gated porches and fenced yards are hard to find for dog friendly rentals so we naturally booked right away. The cabin and it's location were beautiful, allowing us to have a peaceful get away. It was also secluded enough that our country living dogs could relax as well and not be bombarded with an abundance of strange noises or loud neighbors. The only thing I'd change is to go back when it's cold enough for fires, but that's a scheduling issue on our part and an excuse to visit again. We posted our pictures on Instagram @bouie.and.scout.the.akitas to show just how comfortable our large dogs could be there.