Song of the South is an adorable rustic style oasis on Turkey Creek. With end of the road PRIVACY and a firepit area right by the water. Song of the South offers a screened porch, patio and deck with a large hot tub, Gas Grill, creekside firepit and FENCED yard off of the screened porch. You may want to laze away the day in the hammock, roast s’mores in the creekside firepit, maybe hike the Ellijay and Blue Ridge’s mountainous trails, then in the evening soak in the large hot tub, or cuddle up next to the fireplace and watch an old movie on your large screen SmartTV, maybe sleep in late in the King Size bed in the loft. Main floor has one queen-size bed, a bath with shower and tub combination. Upstairs, the open loft has a king-size bed and Juliette balcony. The kitchen offers solid surface counter tops and new stainless steel appliances. Living room furniture is leather and therefore No cats please.
Song of the South is an adorably decorated two bedroom, one bath, log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bedroom upstairs, with luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen TV, and cozy Juliette balcony
- Queen size bedroom downstairs with luxurious 400 count sheets and full bathroom
- Comfy living area with a romantic propane log fireplace, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Telephone, Board Games
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gas grill and seating
- Lower covered area with seating
- Fenced yard, waterside fire pit, and seating
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker, Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Song of the South. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Song of the South, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Song Of The South, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a wonderful time staying at this cabin. My dog Dino really enjoyed going down to the water everyday and getting in it. It was very serene listening to the water. We even seen an otter or a beaver running on the bank. Thank you to the owners who rent this beautiful place out for others to enjoy. I'll be staying at this property again. We've stayed at Sliding Rock Cabins for years and they are so awesome to deal with. The location of this property was very convenient to everything!
Very nice cozy well decorated cabin with a great placement in nature. This Creekside cabin along with the sound of the creek on a cool night is so relaxing. The only small suggestion I have would be if the king-size bed was downstairs instead of up.
Song of the South is a peaceful, relaxing cabin centrally located to hiking/biking trails, wineries, orchards, and Ellijay. At the end of the day unwind in the jacuzzi or along side the river with a glass of local wine and a fire. No traffic!! Complete peace and quiet except the sounds of Mother Nature. We will definitely return for another getaway. Thanks SlidingRock!!
The cabin was nice and the views were fabulous! Nice relaxing atmosphere and vacation. Would go back again for sure.
We had 2 dogs with us and the 4 of us had a blast. The cabin is perfect and the stream divine. When we weren’t sitting by the stream we were on the porch listening to the stream Thank you for a very relaxing vacation