Song of the South is an adorable rustic style oasis on Turkey Creek. With end of the road PRIVACY and a firepit area right by the water. Song of the South offers a screened porch, patio and deck with a large hot tub, Gas Grill, creekside firepit and FENCED yard off of the screened porch. You may want to laze away the day in the hammock, roast s’mores in the creekside firepit, maybe hike the Ellijay and Blue Ridge’s mountainous trails, then in the evening soak in the large hot tub, or cuddle up next to the fireplace and watch an old movie on your large screen SmartTV, maybe sleep in late in the King Size bed in the loft. Main floor has one queen-size bed, a bath with shower and tub combination. Upstairs, the open loft has a king-size bed and Juliette balcony. The kitchen offers solid surface counter tops and new stainless steel appliances. Living room furniture is leather and therefore No cats please.
Song of the South is an adorably decorated two bedroom, one bath, log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bedroom upstairs, with luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen TV, and cozy Juliette balcony
- Queen size bedroom downstairs with luxurious 400 count sheets and full bathroom
- Comfy living area with a romantic propane log fireplace, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Telephone, Board Games
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gas grill and seating
- Lower covered area with seating
- Fenced yard, waterside fire pit, and seating
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker, Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Song of the South. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Song of the South, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Song Of The South, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 56 reviewsJan 7, 2022First cabin stay but will NOT be the last
It was perfect for our first cabin vacation. We went the week before Christmas so it was quiet and chilly but no snow. It was perfect for smores on the campfire, relaxing and cooking with our children in the cabin, and enjoying the warm hot tub on the deck. We will be booking another stay with Sliding Rock Cabins, possibly with friends next time so we will need a bigger cabin. This cabin was perfect for my two children, husband and I.Dec 27, 2021Song of the South
We had a great time and the cabin is very cute. However I would suggest that the owner hang the TV in the living room on the wall then put a couple of floating selves for the other equipment. This way you could get rid of that HUGE Armoire and it would open up that room. 🙂 Also in the kitchen empty one of the cabinets so guest have somewhere to put their dry food. We brought food for the week but had no where to put it and had to live out of bags on the dining table the entire time. 🙂 Also a measuring cup and a pair of scissors in the kitchen would be great. Just suggestions, that living room is soooo small it would really open it up to hang the tv 🙂 and get that HUGE piece of furniture out of there, also people at the dining table could talk to people in the living room if that was gone!Nov 15, 2021Well rested stay
Song of the South... It has been an amazingly relaxing stay in this very cozy cabin. I loved being so close to Turkey Creek... listening to it flow by along with the rustling of the Fall leaves. The glorious sunrises and sunsets hitting the leaves on the hill was like heaven on earth. Loved watching it while sitting in the hot tub. I loved the privacy of the cabin as well. It sits in its own private nook. Loved listening to all the many birds the area provides. Many afternoons spent just laying in the hammock having the leaves fall on me while day dreaming. It was so needed to re-fuel my soul. My dogs, Waylon, Samson and Lucas loved to walk the road and explore, getting our steps in and meeting the neighbors as well as other doggie friends. At night it was wonderful to curl up in front of the fire on the cozy couch and read. The pups enjoyed that part of the day as well. Beyond the cabin there is much to see and do. The area provides some of the best hiking trails. We spent a day hiking on Fort Mountain. My dogs and I especially enjoyed that day. Lots of beauty, waterfalls, and history. We also loved Amicalola which again provided some good hours hiking and exploring part of the Appalachian Trail as well as a gorgeous waterfall. This is our 4th trip up here and 4th time renting with Sliding Rock. This was probably one of my favorite trips. We had a blast just not sticking to plans and seeing where the day took us. The weather could not be beat. The leaves were in full blaze. My soul is refreshed and my pups are happy, content and comfortable. Thank you for another fantastic vacation. God willing... we will be back next Fall.Nov 8, 2021Wonderful Cabin
We had a great time and enjoyed our stay. Would highly recommend!Oct 29, 2021Vacation
We really enjoyed ourselves. Beautiful piece of property. Comfortable beds great internet. Dogs totally enjoyed the creek! Nice fenced area for dogs. Will definitely be coming back!Page 1 of 12:«‹123›»