Song of the South is an adorable rustic style oasis on Turkey Creek. With end of the road PRIVACY and a firepit area right by the water. Song of the South offers a screened porch, patio and deck with a large hot tub, Gas Grill, creekside firepit and FENCED yard off of the screened porch. You may want to laze away the day in the hammock, roast s’mores in the creekside firepit, maybe hike the Ellijay Georgia and Blue Ridge’s mountainous trails, then in the evening soak in the large hot tub, or cuddle up next to the fireplace and watch an old movie on your large screen SmartTV, maybe sleep in late in the King Size bed in the loft. Main floor has one queen-size bed, a bath with shower and tub combination. Upstairs, the open loft has a king-size bed and Juliette balcony. The kitchen offers solid surface counter tops and new stainless steel appliances. Living room furniture is leather and therefore No cats please.
Song of the South is an adorably decorated two bedroom, one bath, log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bedroom upstairs, with luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen TV, and cozy Juliette balcony
- Queen size bedroom downstairs with luxurious 400 count sheets and full bathroom
- Comfy living area with a romantic propane log fireplace, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Telephone, Board Games
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gas grill and seating
- Lower covered area with seating
- Fenced yard, waterside fire pit, and seating
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker, Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Song of the South. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Song of the South, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Song Of The South, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We spent a fabulous week at Song of the South. The cabin was perfect for my husband and I and our dog. We found the cabin to be very clean, well appointed and comfortable. We spent hours at the creek side watching our dog play. We enjoyed the fire pit and comfortable Adirondack chairs. The robes were a nice touch. The screened porch was wonderful. We will definitely rent this property again.
We wanted to get away for a week and truly relax. Our stay at Song of the South was wonderful. The quiet, secluded cabin with small dog yard was perfect for my husband, myself and our dogs.
This cabin was cute, had a fenced yard for my chis, and was sitting RIGHT on the beautiful creek! The weather was beautiful most of my stay. I loved it and look forward to going back!
The cabin and it’s location we’re great. The tiny cabin, not to big not to small. The location on the stream. The sound of the rushing water made sleeping easy. We are definitely coming back
It was perfect for our first cabin vacation. We went the week before Christmas so it was quiet and chilly but no snow. It was perfect for smores on the campfire, relaxing and cooking with our children in the cabin, and enjoying the warm hot tub on the deck. We will be booking another stay with Sliding Rock Cabins, possibly with friends next time so we will need a bigger cabin. This cabin was perfect for my two children, husband and I.