Song of the south is an adorable oasis on Turkey Creek. With end of the road PRIVACY and a firepit area right by the water. Song of the South offers a screened porch, patio and deck with a large hot tub, Gas Grill, creekside firepit and FENCED yard off of the screened porch. You may want to laze away the day in the hammock, roast s’mores in the creekside firepit, maybe hike the Ellijay and Blue Ridge’s mountainous trails, then in the evening soak in the large hot tub, or cuddle up next to the fireplace and watch an old movie on your large screen SmartTV, maybe sleep in late in the King Size bed in the loft. Main floor has one queen-size bed, a bath with shower and tub combination. Upstairs, the open loft has a king-size bed and Juliette balcony. The kitchen offers solid surface counter tops and new stainless steel appliances. Living room furniture is leather and therefore No cats please.
Song of the South is an adorably decorated two bedroom, one bath, log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bedroom upstairs, with luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen TV, and cozy Juliette balcony
- Queen size bedroom downstairs with luxurious 400 count sheets and full bathroom
- Comfy living area with a romantic propane log fireplace, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Telephone, Board Games
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gas grill and seating
- Lower covered area with seating
- Fenced yard, waterside fire pit, and seating
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker, Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Song of the South. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Song of the South, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Song Of The South, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We spent 4 nights at Song of the South with our Goldendoodle, Lucy? We couldn’t have asked for a more relaxing and enjoyable stay. The cabin was quaint and very comfortable and the screened in back porch allowed us to dine without worrying about mosquitoes. The creek was so peaceful and serene. Although we brought everything our Lucy needed, the cabin had a dog bed, food bowls and treats. We definitely recommend Song of the South if you are looking for peace and serenity! Oh, by the way, the bed slept wonderfully!
Nice and comfy, great view of the creek, peaceful and serene pretty private as well
The house was very clean and had everything we needed. My dog loved the stream outside. The location was great- not too far from town and near the vineyards. The stay was great, wish I could have stayed longer. The screened in yard is nice, but it is on a pretty steep hill so it was hard for my older dog to really walk in there, the younger one even struggled a little. Overall it was fantastic.
Awesome! We stayed at Song of the South and was very pleased. It was clean and had everything we needed in it. The view was great and listening to the creek put us to sleep in the hammock after relaxing in the hot tub. We have a mini daushound and she loved the back porch. Very dog friendly, she was even given a bed! We enjoyed ourselves so much that the day we got home, we reserved Creekside Serenity and looking forward to our next trip. We would highly recommend Sliding Rock Cabin to everyone!!
We had a wonderful time at this perfect little getaway! My wife and I along with our dog spent a great weekend there enjoying the sounds from the river and the fresh air!