Natures Hideaway is a great couples retreat, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25). A beautiful Georgia mountain cabin, with a hillside fire-pit and a private hot tub. There is a nice fenced area between the cabin and retaining wall, for your furry family members. The deck that leads to the fenced area is gated with 7 inch spaces between pickets and there is a lovely screened porch for your morning coffee off the deck. Natures Hideaway offers a large cathedral ceiling and main level king bedroom, with a 25 inch cable TV. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the gas log fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the 43 inch flat screen TV. There is a loft with a 50 inch TV for game viewing and a foosball table in the coffee table. Natures Hideaway is an adults only, two person maximum cabin that is dog friendly. Please no cats and the cabin is not appropriate for children.
- Large comfortable living room with a 43 inch flat screen TV and gas log fireplace
- Loft with a large 50 inch flat screen TV and foosball table in the coffee table
- King bedroom with 25 inch flat screen TV
- Bathroom with tub and shower combination and Bluetooth vent fan for music while you shower
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Deck with hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Natures Hideaway, start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
This is an awesome cabin rental. The property is in a great location, is clean and relaxing. We enjoyed our stay and have already recommended it to several people. The road to get to the cabin worried us due to it being icy the first day we arrived but, it thawed and was fine for the rest of our stay. We are not used to mountain driving but it worked out fine. We loved that we could bring our dog along and that a bed, treats and toys were provided. I would stay here again!
We stayed a few days over the New Year’s holiday. We loved the cabin and the location. We were a bit worried about the drive up to it due to the road still being a bit Icy when we arrived but we took it slow and it was fine. It is a bit narrow. We are not used to mountain driving. The cabin itself was clean and had everything we needed. We loved that we could bring our dog with us and thought it was great that toys, a bed and treats were provided. We have already recommended this cabin and Sliding Rock Cabins to multiple people. I would definitely stay here again!
We had a wonderful stay at Nature's Hideaway. It is cozy and comfortable yet roomy and very relaxing and private. My first time using Sliding Rock and the paperwork was a bit outdated but I am sure they are just being safe and it covers all places but alot of it was irrelevant to this rental. Great signal and wifi. GPS took us straight there and all around the area. Hot tub was fantastic. Not really any fenced in area for a larger dog but ours is spoiled and stays with us anyways so we walked him. Great place to see deer and wildife. Highly recommend this rental. Also recommend Poole's BBQ and BJ Reece's Brewing Co. Best hard cider!
We have 2 suggestions (1) google maps took us directly to the cabin. May want to tell folks not to turn off navigation and/or (2) provide a map instead of written directions. Hard to find after dark with so many turns.
A beautiful setting, very quiet, and close too all the thins we wanted to do and see. Appointed with everything you need so you don’t have to bring a bunch of stuff with you
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.