Natures Hideaway is a great couples retreat, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25). A beautiful Georgia mountain cabin, with a hillside fire-pit and a private hot tub. There is a nice fenced area between the cabin and retaining wall, for your furry family members. The deck that leads to the fenced area is gated with 7 inch spaces between pickets and there is a lovely screened porch for your morning coffee off the deck. Natures Hideaway offers a large cathedral ceiling and main level king bedroom, with a 25 inch cable TV. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the gas log fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the 43 inch flat screen TV. There is a loft with a 50 inch TV for game viewing and a foosball table in the coffee table. Natures Hideaway is an adults only, two person maximum cabin that is dog friendly. Please no cats and the cabin is not appropriate for children.
- Large comfortable living room with a 43 inch flat screen TV and gas log fireplace
- Loft with a large 50 inch flat screen TV and foosball table in the coffee table
- King bedroom with 25 inch flat screen TV
- Bathroom with tub and shower combination and Bluetooth vent fan for music while you shower
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Deck with hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Natures Hideaway, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Had a great stay, as always with any rental from sliding rock.
Wonderful location. Very private and amazingly maintained. The property owners were very communicative to the whole process.
Great cabin and location for a nice getaway. Hiked Amicalola Falls and stopped at Fainting Goat, Chateau Meichtry, and Ott Farms and Vineyard on the way to the cabin. Next day hiked Aska Long Branch Loop (2.0 miles) and visited Engelheim Vineyards then Grapes & Ladders Vineyards. Day 3 hiked to Flat Creek Loop (6 miles) and finished the day at Roo Mountain Vineyards. The hot tub was very much appreciated.
Everything about this cabin was perfect! The location, the size, the cleanliness, the proximity to nearby attractions, the hot tub, the deer who wandered by, the decor, and the views!
The seclusion was perfect, on a cul-de-sac, covered with trees, private screened in porch.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.