Natures Hideaway is a great couples retreat, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25). A beautiful Georgia mountain cabin, with a hillside fire-pit and a private hot tub. There is a nice fenced area between the cabin and retaining wall, for your furry family members. The deck that leads to the fenced area is gated with 7 inch spaces between pickets and there is a lovely screened porch for your morning coffee off the deck. Natures Hideaway offers a large cathedral ceiling and main level king bedroom, with a 25 inch cable TV. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the gas log fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the 43 inch flat screen TV. There is a loft with a 50 inch TV for game viewing and a foosball table in the coffee table. Natures Hideaway is an adults only, two person maximum cabin that is dog friendly. Please no cats and the cabin is not appropriate for children.
- Large comfortable living room with a 43 inch flat screen TV and gas log fireplace
- Loft with a large 50 inch flat screen TV and foosball table in the coffee table
- King bedroom with 25 inch flat screen TV
- Bathroom with tub and shower combination and Bluetooth vent fan for music while you shower
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Deck with hot tub and propane grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Natures Hideaway, start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
My wife and I absolutely loved this property. The house was very clean,all appliances work and the bed is comfortable also the hot tub is amazing.The drive in is not bad and the roads are pretty well maintained. We had a perfect vacation and would love to come back again.
We had a wonderful time at Natures Hideaway. It was clean and quiet. It is almost perfectly located between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. WE visited both while we were there. This was our second visit and we plan to come back.
As usual, we had a wonderful time staying at one of Sliding Rocks cabins. Natures Hideaway was perfect for us and our dog. We loved sitting around the firepit and soaking in the hot tub. We usually like to hike, but since our dog is getting older, we enjoyed walking the road that the cabins are on and meeting all the wonderful neighbors. All in all, a great time. 5 stars!!!
We wanted to do something different for our Anniversary in December, so we started to look for cabins in the mountains. We came across Natures Hideaway and decided to book it.
We couldn't have been happier
From sitting at the fire pit, to a relaxing soak in the hot tub under the stars on a chilly night.
It was perfect.
The cabin was such a relaxing place to just be away from the florida hustle and bustle. This was our first visit. Definitely not our last.
Natures Hideaway is a true gem.
This cabin was perfect!! It had everything we needed is well taken care of. Quiet, peaceful and cozy.