Natures Hideaway is a great couples retreat. A beautiful mountain cabin, with a hillside fire-pit and a private hot tub. There is a nice fenced area between the cabin and retaining wall, for your furry family members. The deck that leads to the fenced area is gated with 7 inch spaces between pickets and there is a lovely screened porch for your morning coffee off the deck. Natures Hideaway offers a large cathedral ceiling and main level king bedroom, with a 25 inch cable TV. The living area has vaulted ceilings and is perfect for cuddling in front of the gas log fireplace or watching your favorite movie on the 43 inch flat screen TV. There is a loft with a 50 inch TV for game viewing and a foosball table in the coffee table. Natures Hideaway is an adults only, two person maximum cabin that is dog friendly. Please no cats and the cabin is not appropriate for children.
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Natures Hideaway, start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This cabin was wonderful ! Every convenience thought of. The fireplace was especially appreciated by our fur baby Lila. We would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet, peaceful retreat !
What a wonderful cabin! Every convenience thought of. Very warm and cozy, a great place to get away from it all. Convenient to town but you won't want to leave once you arrive! Would highly recommend !!!!!
This cabin was so quaint , super clean and a perfect secluded spot to relax. We very much enjoyed it and will be back.
Extremely clean, it's so cozy and worth the 8 min.drive up the mountain. Hot-tub was very relaxing! I will be back! Everything was in great working condition!!
Lovely small cabin on top of the mountain. Very clean and well-equipped. The gravel road up to the the cabin is steep, windy and narrow.