Bear Traxx is a lovely woodland cabin in Coosawattee River Resort and has it all! It’s private, with 4 bedrooms (2 kings, 2 queens), 3.5 baths, 3 story, dog friendly (No Cats), small fenced yard, hot tub, outdoor fireplace, fire-pit, pool table, air hockey, foos ball, WIFI.
Bear Traxx, sleeps up to eight (8) guests and features the following:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for Beaar Traxx, start at $245 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Standard nightly rates for Bear Traxx, start at $245 per night, and are for up to four (4) guests. There is an additional charge of fifteen dollars ($15) per reservation night per guest(s) for the 5th through 8th guest. No additional guests are allowed. Maximum occupancy including day guests is eight (8) people. Children from age one (1) and above are counted in the occupancy.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
This was the perfect long weekend getaway for our family of 5 plus our dog. The kids spent less time on electronics and more time playing on the bottom floor game room. Between that, the hot tub and the backyard, they had so much to do. We had a blast and hope to come back soon.
Our vacation was a family gathering/birthday celebration long weekend during the winter. Despite the storm conditions/power outage we enjoyed the spacious, cozy, clean and comfortable cabin. The only negative (inconvenience) was that the coffee grinder does not work. With only whole coffee beans provided, the grinder is a must! Definitely disappointing to discover that on our first morning in the cabin. The best part was watching the snow fall and enjoying the fireplaces!
This cabin was great and perfect for family gatherings. It had all of the essentials of home and more. It is nestled in nature. We seen lots of deer on the property. We have teenagers and they loved the game room. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking to escape and relax. We definitely will be back!!!
Relaxing long weekend. Football, good food, hiking and fishing. Hot tub clean and ready to go. Thank you!
We really enjoyed some rest and relaxation at your lovely cabin! A few exhausted nurses and their husband’s really needed this long weekend! We had a nice fire on the screened in porch as it poured rain one night and it was so peaceful and tranquil! This cabin had all the amenities we needed, thank you!