This lovely woodland cabin in Coosawattee River Resort has it all! It’s private, with 4 bedrooms (3 kings, 1 queen), 3.5 baths, 3 story, dog friendly (No Cats), small fenced area in the yard, hot tub, outdoor fireplace, fire-pit, pool table, air hockey, foos ball, WIFI, Washer/Dryer.
Bear Traxx, sleeps up to eight (8) guests and features the following:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for Beaar Traxx, start at $225 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We had the absolute best time. We could not be any happier with our choice of Bear Traxx . There was plenty of room for the entire family. All the amenities were great. We had not been on a family vacation in years. I am so glad I found this place. We hope to go back again year after year. I just can’t say enough good. I think my favorite part was watching all my children and their significant others enjoy being together. It had been way too long. While there we celebrated my granddaughter‘s three year old birthday. She loved having everyone there. We went hiking to a waterfall, to the apple orchards, picking apples, enjoyed a beer at a local brewery, and, the kids went to a winery. A lot was packed into a short time, but the memories will be for years.
We had a fantastic time at the Bear Traxx cabin. I loved the lay out of the house. The game room was complete with lots of activities, such as pool and air hockey. The fire pit outside was great for smores and chatting about the adventures we had that day. Best of all, our furry friends were able to be with us. The fenced area is terrific to keep your pets safe while getting some play time.
My family and I had the best time, it's hard to find a place that can accommodate 8 people and 4 dogs but this place did it. The cabin was spacious and the location is beautiful. I know there is probably alot of things to see around that area but we just chilled in the cabin, and we definitely didn't get bored, it had a game room downstairs which we made frequent use of and the fireplace was amazing to sit in front of and unwind with family. We definitely hope to return in the future!
Very enjoyable stay. Playing pool, enjoying fire and reading, watching football and lounging in hot tub.
Our family of seven (including two small grandchildren) and our dog enjoyed the spaciousness of this beautiful cabin. We took advantage of the hot tub, the fire pit, and the game room. Having a dollar store nearby for a few necessary items was so convenient. We went to the Apple Festival and Blue Ridge. There was something for everyone at this Bear Trax!
Standard nightly rates for Bear Traxx, start at $245 per night, and are for up to four (4) guests. There is an additional charge of fifteen dollars ($15) per reservation night per guest(s) for the 5th through 8th guest. No additional guests are allowed. Maximum occupancy including day guests is eight (8) people. Children from age one (1) and above are counted in the occupancy.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.