As soon as you walk into Kings View, you’ll begin to relax and feel all the stresses of the world slip away. Gaze out upon the long range mountain views, marveling at how close they feel. Surrounded by large hardwoods, you’ll truly be amazed at the serenity of Kings View.
Kings View is a lovely, single level, log cabin priced as a one bedroom, one bath pet friendly, log cabin with a fenced yard, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King-size bedroom, with luxurious 350 count sheets, and large 31 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional queen-size bedroom, both conveniently located on a single level with one full-size bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with wood burning fireplace, large 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, Telephone
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Central heating and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gated deck, Hot Tub, Propane Grill, and Comfy rocking chairs looking out over the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the pups and your convenience
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER),dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Kings View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Kings View, start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 31 July 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate 01 August 2020 – 03 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 07 September 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
The cabin was a perfect place for us to get away and take the dogs! Great location being close to Blue Ridge and Ellijay!
the Lehners were looking for a SAFE reclusive area to, reset, recharge, refresh, and relax within driving distance of Savannah. The COVID 19 has restricted us for 10+ weeks. The cabin was PERFECT in every dimension...Reading lights could have been a bit stronger or more numerous.. BUT we WILL return...
WE HAD A GREAT TIME. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. COULD NOT HAVE ASK FOR A BETTER PLACE TO STAY. THE FOOD AT THE CAJUN DEPOT WAS WONDERFUL. LOVED IT AND WE WILL BE BACK.
Awesome quick weekend getaway with friends and our pupsters! Could not have been more perfect!