As soon as you walk into Kings View, you’ll begin to relax and feel all the stresses of the world slip away. Gaze out upon the long range mountain views, marveling at how close they feel. Surrounded by large hardwoods, you’ll truly be amazed at the serenity of Kings View.
Kings View is a lovely, single level, log cabin priced as a one bedroom, one bath dog friendly, (No Cats, Please), log cabin with a fenced yard, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King-size bedroom, with luxurious 350 count sheets, and large 31 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional queen-size bedroom, both conveniently located on a single level with one full-size bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with wood burning fireplace, large 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, Telephone
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Central heating and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gated deck, Hot Tub, Propane Grill, and Comfy rocking chairs looking out over the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the pups and your convenience
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER),dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! (No Cats, Please)
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Kings View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Kings View, start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We enjoyed the cabin so much. So glad we could have our fur babies with us. They loved the porch. And we loved the peacefulness.
Enjoyed the cabin, just sitting on the porch enjoying the serenity and beauty. Wish I had a hummingbird feeder for the hummers.
2nd time staying here. Very clean and quiet. Love the attached fenced yard for the dogs. All the comforts of home. Saw deer every day. Great view-- probably even better in the fall and winter. Recommend to others for sure.
We walked in to smells of wood smoked pine which brought back so many wonderful memories of going to my family’s place in the Adirondack mountains as a child, and then later with my children. A perfect start to a wonderful week! The cabin has everything you need for a great stay. Bed was super comfy, and our Frenchie immediately made herself at home on the dog bed provided. A great week in a great area!!
great views from the deck, nice fenced area for the dogs, and very peaceful and quiet location 🙂