As soon as you walk into Kings View, you’ll begin to relax and feel all the stresses of the world slip away. Gaze out upon the long range mountain views, marveling at how close they feel. Surrounded by large hardwoods, you’ll truly be amazed at the serenity of Kings View.
Kings View is a lovely, single level, log cabin priced as a one bedroom, one bath pet friendly, log cabin with a fenced yard, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King-size bedroom, with luxurious 350 count sheets, and large 31 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional queen-size bedroom, both conveniently located on a single level with one full-size bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with wood burning fireplace, large 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, Telephone
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Central heating and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gated deck, Hot Tub, Propane Grill, and Comfy rocking chairs looking out over the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the pups and your convenience
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER),dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Kings View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Kings View, start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
WE HAD A GREAT TIME. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. COULD NOT HAVE ASK FOR A BETTER PLACE TO STAY. THE FOOD AT THE CAJUN DEPOT WAS WONDERFUL. LOVED IT AND WE WILL BE BACK.
Awesome quick weekend getaway with friends and our pupsters! Could not have been more perfect!
It was just wonderful. Beautiful view every morning. The dogs had a blast there. Hot tub was a plus .... just a great vacation place.
Cabin was great. Just the right size for a small family. Deer were almost tame - came within 20 feet of deck! The only negative was difficult parking. We have a GMC Acadia and had difficulty backing out... if we had brought Yukon or my 4WD pickup we would have been forced to back 150 feet to main dirt road.
Again cabin was great - full size washer and dryer.
We had a short getaway to the mountains from Atlanta. I really enjoyed the cabin and the location. It was very easy to find and not far from town. I was so happy to find dog friendly cabins in the mountains. This made the getaway especially relaxing; not worrying about the pups at home.