As soon as you walk into Kings View, you’ll begin to relax and feel all the stresses of the world slip away. Gaze out upon the long range mountain views, marveling at how close they feel. Surrounded by large hardwoods, you’ll truly be amazed at the serenity of Kings View.
Kings View is a lovely, single level, log cabin priced as a one bedroom, one bath pet friendly, log cabin with a fenced yard, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King-size bedroom, with luxurious 350 count sheets, and large 31 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional queen-size bedroom, both conveniently located on a single level with one full-size bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with wood burning fireplace, large 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, Telephone
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Central heating and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gated deck, Hot Tub, Propane Grill, and Comfy rocking chairs looking out over the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the pups and your convenience
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER),dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Kings View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Kings View start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This is the type of relaxation you’re looking for. The cabin is perfect size and very well taken care of. Will visit again. (very soon!)
My boyfriend, myself, and our dogs had an incredible weekend at this lovely cabin! It was quiet and so peaceful! We will definitely be back!
We enjoyed our stay at Kings View! All the dog extras made our lab feel like a king--dog dishes, dog bed, treats, toys, it was all appreciated! The cabin itself is very cozy and clean. Kitchen is well-equipped with pots, pans, utensils etc! We enjoyed the hot tub as well after an afternoon of hiking at Amicalola and Fort Mountain State Parks. The area is so peacefully quiet, we felt very rested. Hope to be back again soon!
A quick getaway in the mountains was just what we needed. This cabin had everything we expected, beautiful inside and out. The fireplace made our weekend cozy, the hot tub was relaxing as well. The view of the mountains is what we came for and the cabin had spectacular views. Our pups who go everywhere with us enjoyed the gated deck with fenced in backyard too! We always use Sliding Rock Cabins because they always accommodate us and our pups. We can’t wait to get back to the mountains!!
This was my family’s first time up traveling up north and seeing the snow and mountains and the atmosphere as a whole was fantastic, Our cabin was perfect, everything we needed was there. The kids loved looking around at the wildlife, me & my wife LOVED everything from the coziness, peaceful vibe, the beautiful view of the mountain in the evening, and the fact that the hot water stayed hot! This was a first for us but definitely not the last! Loved it!
Perfect quiet peaceful time away.
Everything gets an A+
Wonderful get away. No traffic jams or noise.Very peaceful. Cozy. Our dog enjoyed the long morning walks.
My husband, myself, and our dogs had a great stay at Kings View. We wanted a relaxing and beautiful location for our last trip before our baby is due in February. The cabin provided everything we needed. We especially loved that our four-legged babies were welcomed just as we were. We will definitely be back to stay with Sliding Rock Cabins.
We had a wonderful time. The cabin was neat and clean. Had everything we needed for a restful stay. The view was amazing and the wildlife to see was great!