As soon as you walk into Kings View, you’ll begin to relax and feel all the stresses of the world slip away. Gaze out upon the long range mountain views, marveling at how close they feel. Surrounded by large hardwoods, you’ll truly be amazed at the serenity of Kings View.
Kings View is a lovely, single level, log cabin priced as a one bedroom, one bath dog friendly, (No Cats, Please), log cabin with a fenced yard, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King-size bedroom, with luxurious 350 count sheets, and large 31 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional queen-size bedroom, both conveniently located on a single level with one full-size bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with wood burning fireplace, large 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, Telephone
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Central heating and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gated deck, Hot Tub, Propane Grill, and Comfy rocking chairs looking out over the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the pups and your convenience
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER),dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! (No Cats, Please)
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Kings View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Kings View, start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
awesome location at top of mountain, little scary getting there lol, Perfect cabin with everything needed, Had trouble with smoke in cabin from fireplace and could not figure out why, so only got to use it the first night
My husband and I just got back from a week-long stay at Kings View cabin, and it was one of the most relaxing vacations we've had since last year's stay at the Seclusion cabin, which we loved as well. We decided to check out a new cabin this year because one of my dogs has arthritis, so we were looking for a one-story cabin with easy access to the dog yard and Kings View delivered. Among the beautiful mountain view, we also got our fair share of deer watching. They just casually strolled the property munching on leaves, napping beneath the trees, and mating under the balcony. The dogs found that last one to be very interesting! The cabin had everything we needed for our stay. From sitting by the fire, to soaking in the hot tub, to just rocking on the front porch enjoying the view, I highly recommend Sliding Rock for all your cabin adventures! We will definitely be back next year!
Very nice relaxing perfect cabin
Our stay was awesome! We just wanted & needed to get away. The area was gorgeous & exactly what we needed. We took our 3 big dogs who also loved it. We did a lot of walks & a lot of relaxing. The home felt very clean & homey. The fenced area was perfect to let the dogs off leash to go potty. The hot tub was perfect and relaxing. We can't wait to stay with this company again, we walked around and looked at some of the other cabins in the area and are already talking about our next stay! The home was clean, nicely stocked with all the utensils & cooking supplies we needed. So cozy. I did not want to leave. We enjoyed downtown Ellijay, especially Abbies Ice Cream & the fudge place in that area. We also went to downtown Blue Ridge, which I expected to have more dog friendly stores then it did. It was also way to crowded, if you go I don't recommend taking a dog (we took one of ours). We also enjoyed Expedition Bigfoot & Grumpy Old Men brewing. We primarily did a lot of walking around and relaxing. We saw a lot of deer.
Our cabin was exceptional upon arrival, from the specific instructions to reach our cabin to the detail of the bed for the pup, the description of the cabin was spot on, we had everything we needed for us to have a weekend of total relaxation and recharging of the spirit and mind. The cabin neat and clean and outfitted with all the essentials that we needed, from bed linens to cooking utensils and dishes, nothing was overlooked, we want to Thank you again for allowing us to enjoy Kings View.