This beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath Ellijay Georgia pet friendly log cabin, with large fenced yard, in the Blue Ridge Mountains, is so comfortable summer or winter, you may never want to leave.
Highlands Cottage is situated on the edge of a lovely mountain and is truly a perfect romantic getaway. Relax on the screened porch in the swing or rocking chairs, looking out over the lush mountain valley and surrounding mountains. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for grouse, wild turkey, or deer.
After dinner, soak in the secluded hot tub, under a gazebo lit by moonlight and stars, no need for bathing suits here! Or enjoy a movie in the separate Theatre Room. In the fall, cuddle in front of the gas log fireplace. Hike the trail down to a beautiful body of water. Ah life is Ellijay Apple sweet at the Highlands.
Highlands Cottage is a beautifully decorated single level Georgia pet friendly cabin that sleeps up to two (2) adults and offers the following:
- King size bed bedroom with luxurious sheets, 22 Inch Flat Screen TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, and full bath
- Living area with plush sofa/chaise seating, 43 Inch Flat Screen, HD-SmartTV with Network Channels, along with access to NetFlix and Amazon Channels, BluRay Player, Gas Log Fireplace, and telephone
- Free wireless hi-speed Internet Access
- Theatre room with comfy leather recliners and 55 inch HD-SmartTV with Network Channels, along with access to NetFlix and Amazon Channels, BluRay Player,
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and are located on a single level
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
- Spacious screen porch with rocking chairs and swing
- Gated deck with gas grill and dining area
- Large wrap around fenced yard, safe for the doggies
- Hot tub under the cover of a gazebo with an attached deck and private seating
- Lovely Earthen Fire-pit located within the fenced yard
- Local hiking trail to a beautiful river, just outside your fenced yard’s gate
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at Highlands Cottage. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Highlands Cottage, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Highlands Cottage, start at $120 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Great experience comfortable, clean. Cozy
We have never been on a vacation with our dog before. It was wonderful, I love the mountions. We had a great time.
Loved the seclusion, quiet and restful. Hot tub was clean and in great condition and so welcome after long hikes. The only downside was the VERY narrow access road so use caution around tight corners with blind spots.
Would definitely stay here again.
Highlands Cottage was everything it was written up to be. Clean and well maintained. Very pet friendly. The property manager, Chris, was awesome. She answered all our questions and was very helpful. We had a very pleasant 3 day stay. We saw 14 deer and heard a wild turkey gobbling. The firepit and hot tub topped off the whole experience. We hike every day and went into Ellijay for ice cream at Moo Bears! All in all.... a 5 star review.
This little cabin was just perfect for my husband, myself and our two dogs. Everything and I mean everything was first class. Truly enjoyed our stay and will book again.