This beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath Ellijay Georgia pet friendly log cabin, with large fenced yard, in the Blue Ridge Mountains, is so comfortable summer or winter, you may never want to leave.
Highlands Cottage is situated on the edge of a lovely mountain and is truly a perfect romantic getaway. Relax on the screened porch in the swing or rocking chairs, looking out over the lush mountain valley and surrounding mountains. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for grouse, wild turkey, or deer.
After dinner, soak in the secluded hot tub, under a gazebo lit by moonlight and stars, no need for bathing suits here! Or enjoy a movie in the separate Theatre Room. In the fall, cuddle in front of the wood burning fireplace. Hike the trail down to a beautiful body of water. Ah life is Ellijay Apple sweet at the Highlands.
Highlands Cottage is a beautifully decorated single level Georgia pet friendly cabin that sleeps up to two (2) adults and offers the following:
- King size bed bedroom with luxurious sheets, 22 Inch Flat Screen TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, and full bath
- Living area with plush sofa/chaise seating, 43 Inch Flat Screen, HD-SmartTV with Network Channels, along with access to NetFlix and Amazon Channels, BluRay Player, Wood Burning Fireplace, and telephone
- Free wireless hi-speed Internet Access
- Theatre room with comfy leather recliners and 55 inch HD-SmartTV with Network Channels, along with access to NetFlix and Amazon Channels, BluRay Player,
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and are located on a single level
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
- Spacious screen porch with rocking chairs and swing
- Gated deck with gas grill and dining area
- Large wrap around fenced yard, safe for the doggies
- Hot tub under the cover of a gazebo with an attached deck and private seating
- Lovely Earthen Fire-pit located within the fenced yard
- Local hiking trail to a beautiful river, just outside your fenced yard’s gate
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at Highlands Cottage. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Highlands Cottage, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Highlands Cottage, start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
I had a wonderful time. It rained but no worry, sitting by fire and relaxing was the ticket.
What a beautiful cabin with lovely scenery! So inviting and warm.
We loved our stay beautiful cabin.
Overall good stay.
Found these cabins on line by accident and so glad I did.
I am in near that area a lot.
Couldn't be more perfect.
Porches, fenced in yard for my dog, tastefully done and well supplied.
I am sure to return.
The trip was my First Anniversary. My wife, and I enjoy every minute of it, Everything was cozy. The fan on porch didn't work but we didn't need it. Hot Tub was awesome.
We stayed at highlands the end of July thru the beginning of August and had a wonderful time. The cottage was very clean and welcoming! This was the first time we took our fur baby on a long trip and she enjoyed herself immensely. The cabin is within easy distance of Ellijay and Blue Ridge. The road up the mountain was a little scary for this flat lander but not too bad. Thank you Sliding Rock Cabins for creating truly dog friendly cabins. Several places say they are dog friendly, but without a secure fenced area they really are not! We will be back as soon as we can. We love north Ga and Sliding Rock Cabins have made it an even better vacation destination.
Enjoyed the cabin with our Golden Retriever. The cabin was as expected and very clean and well appointed. We went to two State Parks and saw a waterfall in one and had a wonderful lunch both days at Cantaberry Restaurant in Ellijay. Only complaint was the hot tub was so chlorinated that when I got in I had to get out as I couldn't breathe. The yard is fenced but not easy to get around in as on such an uneven slope. The cabin is perfect for two that just want a comfortable place to relax. We went out for lunches and cooked dinners in as I didn't want to drive the gravel road after dark.
We had a great time in Highlands Cottage. The interior of the cabin was quite nice and comfortable. Only issues with exterior were that the porch could have used a wipe down. (Lot of grime and dead spiders that appeared to have been there a while.) The fenced area was a good size although a bit steep. The fire pit was a bit destroyed (possibly by animals) and should have been reassembled. Just want you to be aware of the exterior issues. As far as the steepness and rough terrain of the fenced area, we should have asked if the area was level or not. That's on us. However all in all we still had a great stay. Our 3rd time using Sliding Rock Cabins and always impressed with the cabins. Can't wait to go back!
cabin was fine, Not so much the property. and the road to get there was real bad. If your at all handicap you should think twice about this one.