This beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath Ellijay Georgia pet friendly log cabin, with large fenced yard, in the Blue Ridge Mountains, is so comfortable summer or winter, you may never want to leave.
Highlands Cottage is situated on the edge of a lovely mountain and is truly a perfect romantic getaway. Relax on the screened porch in the swing or rocking chairs, looking out over the lush mountain valley and surrounding mountains. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for grouse, wild turkey, or deer.
After dinner, soak in the secluded hot tub, under a gazebo lit by moonlight and stars, no need for bathing suits here! Or enjoy a movie in the separate Theatre Room. In the fall, cuddle in front of the wood burning fireplace. Hike the trail down to a beautiful body of water. Ah life is Ellijay Apple sweet at the Highlands.
Highlands Cottage is a beautifully decorated single level Georgia pet friendly cabin that sleeps up to two (2) adults and offers the following:
- King size bed bedroom with luxurious sheets, 22 Inch Flat Screen TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, and full bath
- Living area with plush sofa/chaise seating, 43 Inch Flat Screen, HD-SmartTV with Network Channels, along with access to NetFlix and Amazon Channels, BluRay Player, Wood Burning Fireplace, and telephone
- Free wireless hi-speed Internet Access
- Theatre room with comfy leather recliners and 55 inch HD-SmartTV with Network Channels, along with access to NetFlix and Amazon Channels, BluRay Player,
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and are located on a single level
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
- Spacious screen porch with rocking chairs and swing
- Gated deck with gas grill and dining area
- Large wrap around fenced yard, safe for the doggies
- Hot tub under the cover of a gazebo with an attached deck and private seating
- Lovely Earthen Fire-pit located within the fenced yard
- Local hiking trail to a beautiful river, just outside your fenced yard’s gate
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Highlands Cottage. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Highlands Cottage, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Highlands Cottage start at $120 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Cabin was exactly as described, Only issue we had was the pillows, they were too flat for us, we will bring our own next time. Otherwise, everything else was great!!
We had a very nice time. The cottage was clean and had all the amenities advertised.
This cabin was the perfect size for my husband & I - and even our 2 dogs! The fenced yard was great to let the dogs out without having to be with them. The gates on the decks were an added bonus to allow the dogs access to the whole property. The best part about this cabin was the trail that is right outside the back gate. We hiked down to the creek which met up with the river & it was beautiful! We would stay here again just for that. I would recommend this property to a couple looking for a quiet getaway. It's a pretty drive up the mountain to the cabin and you are just 15 minutes from Ellijay if you need anything. The cabin was clean and had everything we needed, other than the grill was missing the propane tank. The screened in porch was nice to sit out on and would definitely keep mosquitos out during the summer. Overall, great cabin!
Had a great stay and enjoyed the cabin. Just about the perfect size for the two of us and our dog.
It was just what we wanted and needed! We got away and had time to unwind and relax in a wonderful cabin. Everything in the cabin was exactly what we expected, clean, neat, everything we needed.
I had a very relaxing stay, and will be back.
Though it was a quick trip, it was a awesome one. This cabin is so cute and well thought out. Our dogs absolutely loved it. The fenced in yard is so nice and how they have all of the doors and gates set up gave us such peace of mind. It rained the whole time but that did not bother us at all. The hot tub has a roof so it was very relaxing while it was raining. The cabin is well decorated and perfect for two. We will absolutely rent this cabin again .
This cabin was very cozy and the best we have rented for a dog. Nice big fenced yard. It was cold so we didn’t do much outside but were happy to stay inside withthe great wood burning fireplace. Would definitely rent it again.
Very nice cabin. Small, but perfect for two people and our dog. It was cool and rainy the entire weekend, but the hot tub has a roof over it and the fireplace warmed the entire cabin. We never turned the heat on at all. All new appliances, some other new furnishings, well maintained, clean, well appointed. We could not have asked for anything better. Just what the doctor ordered! And the people as Sliding Rock, as always, were very courteous. We never left the cabin, but we did hit downtown Elijay before checking in. It's a lovely town and all the merchants seemed like great people.
We really enjoyed our stay in the Highlands Cottage! Very cozy and has everything you need. We enjoyed grilling out and sitting by the fire in the evenings.