As part of our Designer Series, this award winning, Adults Only, professionally decorated, sophisticated rustic style, 13 Crows has it all. This cabin is secluded, sitting on 4 acres, and no other cabins within sight. With seasonal ridge views and perched over Amy Creek you can hike without leaving the property. An oasis of calm greets you at every turn. This little gem has all the amenities you could ask for, and then some. Propane gas log fireplace, WIFI, IPod docking station, Flat screen TV in the living Room and Flat screen TV in bedroom. Propane grill, large hot tub, fire-pit and fenced area for the dog. You may never want to leave this spot of paradise.
13 Crows is truly a top of the line sophisticated, award winning, decorated, one bedroom, one bath, North Georgia Cabin Rental that sleeps up to two (2) adults with the following amenities:
- One queen size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, 26 inch Flat Screen, Satellite TV and DVD Player, and full bath
- Elegant comfortable living area with a romantic gas log fireplace, large 42 inch flat screen satellite SmarTV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet and iPod docking station
- Very cozy, private reading loft, accessible by a built-in ladder
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the covered fenced area below for the doggies (and your) convenience
- Gated deck with dining area, Adirondack Chairs, and large private hot tub, swimsuits optional
- Large fire-pit, with seating
- Walking trail, sloping down to the noisy Amy Creek (Sloping Trail, steep in some locations, not recommended for those who are not sure footed)
- Creekside Hammock, great for napping
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Please, No cats at 13 Crows. Doggies are welcome!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggie: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for 13 Crows, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for 13 Crows start at $130 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
There were many things we enjoyed: The peace and quiet stand out the most. Our cabin was clean and comfortable. It was located down a rugged narrow private road which is one of the things that gave us the peace and quiet. Our daily breakfast on the balcony was one of our favorite experiences of the entire stay, with Amy Creek flowing in the background. It was also the first vacation we were able to take our little dog with us. The area has cool shops, a great church, and lots of friendly people. We took a couple of short hikes to some beautiful falls in the area. Best of all was to come home to our cabin for peace and quiet after exploring. I would recommend Sliding Rock Cabin for a great mountain vacation!
We loved it. Wish there would have been more sun for us, but we enjoyed the pristine and pretty of the backwoods nonetheless.
Cabin was very nice and clean. Directions were good. The only negative, as with several we have stayed in, more light bulbs are needed. Had to have flashlight to see remote control and microwave controls. Forget about reading a book at night time. Everything else was positive.
quiet cozy cabin, road to cabin tricky to navigate, seating hard for my husband who is 265 lbs, and me disabled with back injury, trail very tricky for us. bedroom, kitchen, deck great.
This cabin was perfect for us. Plenty of relaxing time listening to the creek and birds! Would love to go back soon!
We brought our three dogs and had a nice little weekend. The cabin is nicely decorated. We were thinking that the fenced in area would be bigger. We had a problem with the toilet that couldn't be resolved with a plunger. This didn't spoil our time. This is easy to find, but it is a long way up a set of gravel roads.
The cabin was very cozy and comfortable with a great fire pit, spacious porch that was open air and screened in. The trail to the creek and back was a minor physical challenge unless you are trim of waist and stout of heart but was fun. We look forward to coming back soon.
This is such a relaxing location in the North Georgia Mountains and a delightful cabin to stay in such a beautiful area. The cabin was perfect for 2 adults and generously dog-friendly. A very quiet community and just far away enough to amenities. The cabin was very clean, comfortable, ideal amenities, clean hot tub, and perfectly designed to have a pet with you. I highly recommend this location for a wonderful getaway.
13 Crows is an amazing , beautiful cabin.The drive up is a bit hilly but doable.
My wife and I, along with our dog, just returned from a long weekend at 13 Crows. We had such a wonderful time! First of all, the office of Sliding Rock Cabins was very easy to deal with. Just follow their protocol and everything will be easy. Believe them when they say to only use their directions to your cabin. ANY gps or maps app WILL get you lost. We found the cabin in immaculate condition with everything clean, neat, and in working order. They even left dog treats for Bear. We so enjoyed the grounds as well. The creek area is so beautiful and relaxing. Bear loved the water. The surrounding area also lends itself to long nature walks, not climbs like we’ve experienced at other cabins. The only thing that would have made it better, for me, is a wood burning fireplace. But that’s my preference, not a fault of the cabin. We’ve been looking for a cabin to call “ours”, one that we return to every year, and 13 Crows is definitely the one.