As part of our Designer Series, this award winning, Adults Only, professionally decorated, sophisticated rustic style, 13 Crows has it all. This cabin is secluded, sitting on 4 acres, and no other cabins within sight. With seasonal ridge views and perched over Amy Creek you can hike without leaving the property. An oasis of calm greets you at every turn. This little gem has all the amenities you could ask for, and then some. New Wood Burning Fireplace, WIFI, iPod docking station, Flat screen TV in the living Room and Flat screen TV in bedroom. Propane grill, large hot tub, fire-pit and fenced area for the dog. You may never want to leave this spot of paradise.
PLEASE NOTE: AWD VEHICLE RECOMMENDED
13 Crows is truly a top of the line sophisticated, award winning, decorated, one bedroom, one bath, North Georgia Cabin Rental that sleeps up to two (2) adults, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), with the following amenities:
- One queen size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, 26 inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player (only), and full bath
- Elegant comfortable living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, large 42 inch flat screen satellite SmarTV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet and iPod docking station
- Very cozy, private reading loft, accessible by a built-in ladder
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the covered fenced area below for the doggies (and your) convenience
- Gated deck with dining area, Adirondack Chairs, and large private hot tub, swimsuits optional
- Large fire-pit, with seating
- Walking trail, sloping down to the noisy Amy Creek (Sloping Trail, steep in some locations, not recommended for those who are not sure footed)
- Creekside Hammock, great for napping
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at 13 Crows. Doggies are welcome! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggie: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for 13 Crows, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for 13 Crows, start at $155 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
What an amazing cabin. We sat in the car and looked at each other when we arrived like "holy cow this is awesome!". Well kitted throughout, our two little dogs had plenty of places to run and explore, the kitchen was awesome (we cooked the entire time) and the hot tub was easy to use, clean, and even in summer felt so good in the cool air. My wife and I enjoyed hiking the roads and down to the creek for some early morning yoga. We cannot wait to go back!
the cabin was wonderful just as described. We will return thanks
Overall it was a very nice cabin, very remotely located.
The drive from the main road to the cabin is about 3 miles of very rough, dirt ad rock road. I cant imagine making this trip with a normally car. We have a Jeep JK, and we felt it was tough even with that. Due to the road going in and out, we limited our going out to once a day. That was our choice to only deal with the road once a day.
The area around he cabin is great, very beautiful.
The 2 complaints I have are:
1. I don't agree with the $500.00 security deposit. I feel I can say this because we own a rental cabin and don't have a security deposit that we expect our guests to pay.
2. The length of time it takes the security deposit to be refunded back' Ours took the full 10 business (14 days overall). That is not an acceptable amount of time for them to return my money, in my opinion. You have to go in the cabin after I leave to clean the cabin and get it ready for the next guest. So you know at that point whether or not something was wrong. (again I know this because we own a rental cabin)
I would still give the stay and experience 5 stars, but I think these types of things should be reviewed.
This was our second stay at 13 Crows cabin. The cabin has an open floor plan yet still cozy. A great place to hang out inside or outside. The deck has a great view and there's a nice steep hill down to a clearing area with chairs by the creek. It was perfect for a getaway from the city for the weekend and close by to hiking trails.
This was such a great get away! The cabin was just breath taking!! The area was remote and quiet. Hot tub came in handy after hiking! Just wonderful. We went hiking, visited a winary and the near by lakes!
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.