As part of our Designer Series, this award winning, Adults Only, professionally decorated, sophisticated rustic style, 13 Crows has it all. This cabin is secluded, sitting on 4 acres, and no other cabins within sight. With seasonal ridge views and perched over Amy Creek you can hike without leaving the property. An oasis of calm greets you at every turn. This little gem has all the amenities you could ask for, and then some. Propane gas log fireplace, WIFI, IPod docking station, Flat screen TV in the living Room and Flat screen TV in bedroom. Propane grill, large hot tub, fire-pit and fenced area for the dog. You may never want to leave this spot of paradise.
13 Crows is truly a top of the line sophisticated, award winning, decorated, one bedroom, one bath, North Georgia Cabin Rental that sleeps up to two (2) adults with the following amenities:
- One queen size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, 26 inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player (only), and full bath
- Elegant comfortable living area with a romantic gas log fireplace, large 42 inch flat screen satellite SmarTV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet and iPod docking station
- Very cozy, private reading loft, accessible by a built-in ladder
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the covered fenced area below for the doggies (and your) convenience
- Gated deck with dining area, Adirondack Chairs, and large private hot tub, swimsuits optional
- Large fire-pit, with seating
- Walking trail, sloping down to the noisy Amy Creek (Sloping Trail, steep in some locations, not recommended for those who are not sure footed)
- Creekside Hammock, great for napping
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at 13 Crows. Doggies are welcome! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggie: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
To check on availability for 13 Crows, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for 13 Crows, start at $130 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
The cabin was welcoming, lovely and beautifully decorated. We enjoyed relaxing and taking in God’s majestic creation all around, sitting on the back balcony listening to the rippling creek and the birds chirping. Our little chihuahua walked with us down to the creek and even got in it. The weather was perfect! Everything was as expected from the website when reserving the cabin. We look forward to our next trip!
Wonderful place to stay! Secluded and very peaceful.
This was our eighth stay with Sliding Rock & our eighth cabin. 13 Crows was, for us, the best cabin property thus far & that's saying something as we loved all of our other cabins and stays. For a 1 bedroom, 1 bath cabin, there's plenty of room as the cabin design and accommodations have a non-cramped and comfortable flow. Secluded, very well maintained and with the short trail down to Amy creek, this is a hard to beat escape. We had a lot of rain for the first part of our stay, but this cabin is set up to enjoy, regardless of the weather. With having our five rescue dogs with us, there's little to no traffic so walking the dogs is easy and plenty for them to explore. We met our housekeeper's husband and two of the permanent doggie residents just up the road, Niko & Bubba, sweet gentle kids that we are glad to have met. We love the Ellijay area and people, and this stay, this cabin and Sliding Rock still continue to rule the day for us when getting away.
The cabin stay was excellent with the exception of the hot tub not functioning properly...the circuit breaker kept turning off so the water could not heat up. Other than this the appearance and amenities were excellent. The cabin was nicely decorated and had everything we needed for our stay.
My husband and I rented this cabin for a quick getaway before he deploys. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at 13 Crows; not only was it beautifully and comfortably decorated, but it was truly QUIET and peaceful. Our rescue dog Ophelia also very much enjoyed the fireplace and romping around the creek below the house.