As part of our Designer Series, this award winning, Adults Only, professionally decorated, sophisticated rustic style, 13 Crows has it all. This cabin is secluded, sitting on 4 acres, and no other cabins within sight. With seasonal ridge views and perched over Amy Creek you can hike without leaving the property. An oasis of calm greets you at every turn. This little gem has all the amenities you could ask for, and then some. Propane gas log fireplace, WIFI, IPod docking station, Flat screen TV in the living Room and Flat screen TV in bedroom. Propane grill, large hot tub, fire-pit and fenced area for the dog. You may never want to leave this spot of paradise.
13 Crows is truly a top of the line sophisticated, award winning, decorated, one bedroom, one bath, North Georgia Cabin Rental that sleeps up to two (2) adults with the following amenities:
- One queen size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, 26 inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player (only), and full bath
- Elegant comfortable living area with a romantic gas log fireplace, large 42 inch flat screen satellite SmarTV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet and iPod docking station
- Very cozy, private reading loft, accessible by a built-in ladder
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the covered fenced area below for the doggies (and your) convenience
- Gated deck with dining area, Adirondack Chairs, and large private hot tub, swimsuits optional
- Large fire-pit, with seating
- Walking trail, sloping down to the noisy Amy Creek (Sloping Trail, steep in some locations, not recommended for those who are not sure footed)
- Creekside Hammock, great for napping
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at 13 Crows. Doggies are welcome! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggie: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
To check on availability for 13 Crows, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for 13 Crows, start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
My girlfriend, our dog and I were looking for a place to escape to for a few nights and we couldn't be happier with our choice of 13 Crows. Everything was great and exactly as described. Our favorite part was the large property and the privacy it allowed, with only a quiet road in the distance visible from our large patio/hot tub. The road at the entrance to the cabin is much closer, but with the many trees and slope to the property you don't even notice its there. As mentioned by many the hike down to the creek is very steep and can be tough but is worth it if you can manage it as it's a beautiful little spot down there alongside a very pretty creek. We definitely plan on returning in the near future! Sliding Rock was also great and was very hands-off though they provided plenty of resources to get in touch with them if needed.
Renting from Sliding Rock was such a great experience. Everything went effortlessly from the beginning to the end. The cabin we rented sold and was in the middle of transitioning owners when we were booked to stay. They let us know ahead of time we would be without internet for a few days. We were aware and worked with them to ha e the company come switch the services. They were awesome and cared about making sure our trip was not interrupted!
We were looking for a place to drive to post-covid lockdown. We could not have been more pleased with our choice to stay here! We wanted to disconnect and spend time with just ourselves in a complete change of scenery. The cabin was so cute and gave us plenty to do all day and night. It statesmen dog friendly, and that it is! We loved how there were beds and bowls for them. Everyone at the office and in the neighborhood was very sweet and accommodating. We cannot wait to go back and highly recommend you visit!
We try and stay at a different cabin each visit and we really liked the designer feel of this one. Not much in the way of views but the large property and sense of privacy was nice. Our experience with Sliding Rock Cabins was once again excellent.
We had a wonderful stay at 13 crows. The cabin was very cozy. It really is secluded considering it’s a mountain top, there are neighbors near by, and you can see the road from the back deck, all be it quite the distance away. Fenced in dog area is right, don’t expect anything other than a place to do business. We took lots of walks. The cabin had designated bags, which were handy! Lovely place, one of our favorite SRC that we’ve had the pleasure of staying.