Heavenly View Lodge (formerly known as Wildcat Watch) offers some of the most breathtaking Georgia mountain views in the north Georgia Mountains. Sit on the porch and watch the sunrise with fresh brewed coffee. Soak in the hot tub, in the evening with your loved ones. With 3 stories and a bedroom and bath on each floor, this log home is perfect for couples. 2 of the bedrooms are king bedrooms with TV’s and the patio level bedroom has a queen bed. Each floor has it’s own bathroom. The Adults Only log cabin, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), also offers: Hot tub, fenced yard-dog friendly, propane fireplace, large porches, ping pong, foosball, and earthen firepit.
- Large comfortable living room with big flat screen TV and gas log fireplace
- Nice size dining area
- Entry level has a king bedroom with a full bathroom
- Second floor has another king bedroom and full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Patio level with a queen bedroom and full bath
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Lovely earthen fire pit and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for Heavenly View Lodge start at $225 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Our cabin was perfect for us. The view was visible from all of the bedrooms and the living room and dining area. We really enjoyed the gas fireplace. We used it several times since it was cold in the evenings. The kitchen was stocked with quality cookware and glassware. The main floor king bed was very comfortable, and the duvet was soft and warm. Our sweet 7 year old golden retriever hasn't traveled with us before due to size restrictions on the limited number of cabins that allow dogs. There was a dog bed and bowls and toys for her. The location was a good place for walking with her. We didn't have any trouble with the road other than it being bumpy. We were in a truck with 4WD but did not have to use it. The road is steep in some places. Take your time and you should be fine with it. We saw a lot of regular cars traveling this road. This is a place we would choose to stay in again.
Views were incredible!!
We had a lovely time at the cabin.
Everything was great
We just came back from the most wonderful stay at Heavenly View Lodge. The name speaks for itself - the views are stunning. We could have stayed out on the porch all night. Our dogs really enjoyed the freedom of the fenced yard and I enjoyed not having to take them for a midnight walk! The cabin was spotless and well supplied. We will be back.... I hope soon!
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.