Welcome to River Rock, your Adults Only vacation destination on the Ellijay River. All new and updated, where you’ll find all the comforts of home and more. Spacious, beautifully decorated, River Rock is a one of a kind log home. The owners have gone to great lengths to make sure this cabin has everything you and your fur-kids could need to relax and enjoy the beauty of North Georgia. Two bedrooms, two baths, expansive decks, covered porch, outdoor seating and dining, Flat Screen TVs in all rooms, you truly may never want to leave this river paradise.
River Rock is an Adults Only luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom on the entrance level
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom, in the upstairs open loft
- Cozy living area with gas log fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch with seating overlooking the Ellijay River
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub, propane grill, and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Rock, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Rock, start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a wonderful time at River Rock. The cabin is wonderful and is incredibly well appointed. The sounds of the river were the icing on the cake during our stay the week of Thanksgiving. We were able to get some much needed rest and relaxation. It was the perfect way to spend our holiday. We've been renting with Sliding Rock for about 9 years now, and this was one of our favorite cabins. The dogs also loved it and we can't wait to come back.
Had a soothing, mellow time right on the Ellijay River. The cabin is close to several hiking and walking spots, a winery and downtown Ellijay. Not too difficult to drive to/from in my grocery-getter sedan. Well appointed and a beautiful cabin!
The stay was incredible, we were able to really switch off from the modern world in a peaceful setting
This has been our third time renting with Sliding Rock. The cabins are always clean welcoming and well maintained. This trip was no different. We absolutely loved River Rock and plan on visiting again next year. We have fallen in love with Ellijay and can't wait to come back.
Exciting had a bear visit one morning. Saw some deer walking along the river.
Beautiful cabin in a beautiful area. The rental company explained the process well and did everything they said they would. We'll definitely rent this cabin again.
THE ENTIRE STAY WAS GREAT DUE TO THE CABIN ITSELF - CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECTFULLY LOCATED ON THE RIVER.
This is the 2nd time we rented from Sliding Rock Cabins. The first was some years ago and was a fantastic experience. This 2nd time was just as wonderful as the first. I have recommended Sliding Rock cabins to all of my co-workers as well as others.We enjoyed the Blue Ridge Mountain Scenic Railway trip, The Smith House in Dalonaga, and Amalacola Falls State Park.The cabin was very clean, beautiful, comfortable, and full of everything you need to prepare meals (except food). We bought all the food needed from WalMart up the road. Mornings were especially nice, having coffee on the deck watching the river go by.
Great place to stay. Easy to access and road improvements are helpful but need to be continued.