Welcome to River Rock, your Adults Only, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), vacation destination on the Ellijay River. All new and updated, where you’ll find all the comforts of home and more. Spacious, beautifully decorated, River Rock is a one of a kind log home. The owners have gone to great lengths to make sure this cabin has everything you and your fur-kids could need to relax and enjoy the beauty of North Georgia. Two bedrooms, two baths, expansive decks, covered porch, outdoor seating and dining, Flat Screen TVs in all rooms, you truly may never want to leave this river paradise.
River Rock is an Adults Only, Dogs Only luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom on the entrance level
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom, in the upstairs open loft
- Cozy living area with gas log fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch with seating overlooking the Ellijay River
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub, propane grill, and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! Please NO cats allowed at River Rock.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pet: Large dog bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Rock, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Rock, start at $210 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
The perfect getaway with friends to celebrate a belated birthday. The cabin was clean and had everything we needed. Being right on the creek was the best part and hearing the water and star gazing at night. Very convenient location to grocery, downtown Elijay, and a nice winery right up the road. Defiantly will be back.
Good place to relax
This cabin is right on the river. It has steps that make it easy to get in the water. The cabin is cozy and comfortable. My husband caught several fish. We will definitely be coming back!! If I could give everyone 10 stars, I would.
Amazing cabin with a deck overhanging the river. Everything felt clean, new, and taken care of. The railings and fence were ALL closed off so we didn’t have to worry about our 20lb or 15lb dogs getting loose when we let them out. Overall, I couldn’t be any happier with our stay!