Welcome to River Rock, your Adults Only, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), vacation destination on the Ellijay River. All new and updated, where you’ll find all the comforts of home and more. Spacious, beautifully decorated, River Rock is a one of a kind log home. The owners have gone to great lengths to make sure this cabin has everything you and your fur-kids could need to relax and enjoy the beauty of North Georgia. Two bedrooms, two baths, expansive decks, covered porch, outdoor seating and dining, Flat Screen TVs in all rooms, you truly may never want to leave this river paradise.
River Rock is an Adults Only, Dogs Only luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom on the entrance level
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom, in the upstairs open loft
- Cozy living area with gas log fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch with seating overlooking the Ellijay River
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub, propane grill, and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! Please NO cats allowed at River Rock.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pet: Large dog bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Rock, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Rock, start at $220 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Our 5th visit to Ellijay and this one was just a nice as the previous ones. River Rock lived up to what we have come to expect from Sliding Rock Rentals. Great views from deck, deer even visited one morning in the river. Cabin was clean with everything we needed. We will be back!!!
We picked the right weekend to rent. The colors were gorgeous. Temps perfect. It was even cool to hear the rain. With the fireplace on.
We will be back.
I can not say enough good things about this cabin. Directions were very detailed and easy to follow. Cabin was BEAUTIFUL very well stocked with everything you need. Perfect location on the river. We will definitely be back.
River Rock is a bit of heaven. It has everything you need for a weekend getaway or a two week stay. The cabin was nice and clean, very comfy. Love that the doggie yard is right next to the house, down some steps and near the lower deck! Sitting on the porch, or going down to the deck, the sound of the Ellijay River, the wind gently ruffling the leaves, the birds singing and flitting about is so peaceful and soul repairing. We needed to call Kevin to solve a problem and he was there very quickly. Kevin is a jack of all trades, and has great stories to tell.
Can’t say enough about River Rock! It was our 3rd Sliding Rock cabin of the summer, and the best so far. Sliding Rock is such a great company to use when looking for that GA mountain escape. We are already planning our next trip for the spring of ‘22.
Our stay at River Rock cabin was wonderful. We had a few problems with electrical outlets, but they were quickly addressed by management. The cabin is beautiful and comfortable. We especially enjoyed sitting on the deck and seeing and hearing the River. The location was great., and very private. Thank you for offering such a wonderful getaway. We hope to return.