Welcome to River Rock, your Adults Only vacation destination on the Ellijay River. All new and updated, where you’ll find all the comforts of home and more. Spacious, beautifully decorated, River Rock is a one of a kind log home. The owners have gone to great lengths to make sure this cabin has everything you and your fur-kids could need to relax and enjoy the beauty of North Georgia. Two bedrooms, two baths, expansive decks, covered porch, outdoor seating and dining, Flat Screen TVs in all rooms, you truly may never want to leave this river paradise.
River Rock is an Adults Only, Dogs Only luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom on the entrance level
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom, in the upstairs open loft
- Cozy living area with gas log fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch with seating overlooking the Ellijay River
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub, propane grill, and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! Please NO cats allowed at River Rock.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pet: Large dog bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Rock, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Rock, start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Loved this cabin. Especially liked the fact that both bedrooms were masters with king size beds with baths. They were very comfortable. Wished there had been a shower in bath upstairs. Enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend.
Spent Christmas there. It was fabulous. Comfortable, great view and the furnishings were beautiful. Had everything we needed. The only drawback is the TUB only in the upstairs bathroom.. Needs a shower head. I would love to rent this property again and again!
Awesome cabin! Very rustic, tucked away a few miles from civilization, great hot tub next to a beautiful river.
We had a very nice stay at River Rock. Loved the location on the river. There was a small problem with the fireplace, but was quickly remedied with a phone call. The dogs really enjoyed the area and cool/cold weather. I do wish there was a gate to get in the dog yard as the stairs were not an option for our large, older dog. I am glad we got there during daylight as the narrow road might have been difficult to drive at night. Overall, great experience. I can see us scheduling again with Sliding Rocks.
I found this property while looking for a pet-friendly cabin to stay in for our 10th wedding anniversary and it looked perfect. We had stayed in several cabins over the years, but this one far exceeded our experiences and expectations! We loved everything about it, and will try our best to stay in River Rock again.