Welcome to River Rock, your Adults Only vacation destination on the Ellijay River. All new and updated, where you’ll find all the comforts of home and more. Spacious, beautifully decorated, River Rock is a one of a kind log home. The owners have gone to great lengths to make sure this cabin has everything you and your fur-kids could need to relax and enjoy the beauty of North Georgia. Two bedrooms, two baths, expansive decks, covered porch, outdoor seating and dining, Flat Screen TVs in all rooms, you truly may never want to leave this river paradise.
River Rock is an Adults Only luxuriously appointed two bedroom, two log home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults and offers the following:
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom on the entrance level
- King size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and bathroom, in the upstairs open loft
- Cozy living area with gas log fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch with seating overlooking the Ellijay River
- Separate attached deck with large hot tub, propane grill, and seating
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly a pet friendly cabin rental company, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Rock, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Rock start at $155 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) Adults. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations, outside of thirty-one (31) days. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made outside of thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
The cabin is beautiful and has a very cozy decor. It is quite apparent a lot of thought has gone in to making it a pleasant place to stay and enjoy the environment. We have booked it again for the third time.
Where do I begin? Everything was amazing, beginning with the drive up to our little peice of paradise for the next few days to the serenity of the cabin and its surroundings. The pictures are wonderful on the advertisement but they don't do it justice. You just need to be there to really take it all in.
WE had a very good time at River Rock and so did our four legged fur babies. The cabin was so nice and had everything you could you needed for a wonderful stay. My husband loved fishing from the deck and also catching something! Our dogs loved sitting on the porch and walking down to the river. We saw several deer that walked up and some just stood there and looked at us without running away. We had a great time!
This is one of the best cabins on the river. A little disappointed with no fire pit though.
loved the cabin and river
What a delightfully decorated cabin. The kitchen is so well equipped. We could tell a lot of thought went into decorating and making guests comfortable.
Great cabin and location. Enjoyed it
Had a great time. Enjoyed just sitting on the deck. A lot going on in the area.
We had a wonderful time. Enjoyed everything about River Rock. Cabin was beautiful inside and out.
This is not the first or only rental we have booked through Sliding Rock Cabins. Always a seamless process. Cabin access is easy. As for River Rock, the cabin was well appointed, clean, has quality furnishings, with an "anything you need" kitchen.