The new owners of Riverside Retreat have gone all out to enhance your family’s mountain vacation experience. New furnishings, new stainless steel appliances, a new dishwasher, large flat screen TV’s, nice fenced area for the pups, and the list goes on. Beautifully decorated, with all the accommodations you’d expect, Riverside Retreat is the perfect family getaway. Huge gated tree lined decks overlooking the Ellijay River, large hot tub, why not just enjoy your time away from “reality”. Have a beverage by the water, roast s’mores in the earthen fire-pit, grill out in the evening, try your hand at fly-fishing, or just have a snooze by the living room fireplace. You’ll truly never want to leave this lovely cabin.
Riverside Retreat is a beautifully decorated three (3) bedroom two (2) bath log cabin that sleeps up to six (6) and offers the following:
- On the first floor a King-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV
- An additional Queen-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and full-size bath
- Upstairs Master Suite has a King-Size Bedroom with a 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and bathroom
- Cushy Leather living area, with wood burning fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV, games, books, and telephone
- Central heating and air, and washer/dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Screened porch and lots of decks with propane grill and hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large private hot tub
- Waterside Earthen Fire-pit
- Convenient Fenced Area off of the deck
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Riverside Retreat. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Riverside Retreat, click on this link CHECK AVAILABILITY, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Riverside Retreat, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This cabin was everything we could have asked for, it was wonderful!!
I had planned this very special Christmas for my parents, nephew and niece. After being able to fly my niece in as a surprise for my folks, I gave them this weekend away for a much needed vacation. We got there after dark and it was a real adventure navigating the road to the cabin, my advice, make sure that you get there before dark!!! Also, sweep the driveway to get the leaves off so that if you are in a car that isn't a four wheel drive, it won't be so scary going up the incline of the driveway!!! Yes, it rained the first two days we were there but that didn't matter, we enjoyed the cozy cabin with the fire going and plenty of games being played. Lots of laughter. The river was so soothing to listen to on the patio. The dogs figured out how to go down the steps but only 1 figured out how to come back up!!! The only problem we had with the cabin was the step from the driveway to the deck. It was kinda steep for our person in a wheelchair and two people with serious knee issues but it was manageable. The other small issue was that someone before us used the crock pot but didn't clean it out completely and there was dried food that was difficult to get out.
We will definitely be planning another trip, this time maybe not in the winter so we can take advantage of the deck, the fire pit and the hot tub!!!
We enjoyed the peacefulness. Rained a lot but we made the most of our time between raindrops. Left the cabin once to go in town. The trip was a birthday gift for our son. He said it was everything he wanted it to be, fires, togetherness, walks and he ran everyday.. Listening to the water was amazing. Loved it
We had a fabulous time!
The cabin was in a beautiful setting and our children and dogs loved the long deck and fire pit.