The new owners of Riverside Retreat have gone all out to enhance your family’s mountain vacation experience. New furnishings, new stainless steel appliances, a new dishwasher, large flat screen TV’s, nice fenced area for the pups, and the list goes on. Beautifully decorated, with all the accommodations you’d expect, Riverside Retreat is the perfect family getaway. Huge gated tree lined decks overlooking the Ellijay River, large hot tub, why not just enjoy your time away from “reality”. Have a beverage by the water, roast s’mores in the earthen fire-pit, grill out in the evening, try your hand at fly-fishing, or just have a snooze by the living room fireplace. You’ll truly never want to leave this lovely cabin.
Riverside Retreat is a beautifully decorated three (3) bedroom two (2) bath log cabin that sleeps up to six (6) and offers the following:
- On the first floor a King-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV
- An additional Queen-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and full-size bath
- Upstairs Master Suite has a King-Size Bedroom with a 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and bathroom
- Cushy Leather living area, with wood burning fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV, games, books, and telephone
- Central heating and air, and washer/dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Screened porch and lots of decks with propane grill and hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large private hot tub
- Waterside Earthen Fire-pit
- Convenient Fenced Area off of the deck
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Riverside Retreat. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Riverside Retreat, click on this link CHECK AVAILABILITY, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Riverside Retreat, start at $180 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Everything was great
Once again our cabin weekend was perfection. We loved Riverside Retreat and will be back! Sliding rock made our stay fantastic. The river, cozy cabin, amenities, location, pet accommodations, customer service...everything!
Would highly recommend this cute cabin! Quiet location next to the river, but not too far from town. It was easy to drive up and not too steep. Loved the deck and hot tub setup.
This isnt our 1st time staying with Sliding Rock. We keep coming back because we find their cabins a perfect fit for us. Always clean and well maintained. I've never had any issues with them as we have had with another company. Looking to book for 2020 already!
Cabin was clean and provided everything you needed. It was so nice to have firewood already provided. The sound of the stream outside was the cherry on top. The deck meanders out toward the stream and the little fenced-in area is perfect for pups. I took my mom there for her birthday and we had a super time. If we had to name any issue, it would be the extremely bumpy roads getting there, but that has nothing to do with the cabin, just next renter, be prepared. Thank you for a wonderful stay!