The new owners of Riverside Retreat have gone all out to enhance your family’s mountain vacation experience. New furnishings, new stainless steel appliances, a new dishwasher, large flat screen TV’s, nice fenced area for the pups, and the list goes on. Beautifully decorated, with all the accommodations you’d expect, Riverside Retreat is the perfect family getaway. Huge gated tree lined decks overlooking the Ellijay River, large hot tub, why not just enjoy your time away from “reality”. Have a beverage by the water, roast s’mores in the earthen fire-pit, grill out in the evening, try your hand at fly-fishing, or just have a snooze by the living room fireplace. You’ll truly never want to leave this lovely cabin.
Riverside Retreat is a beautifully decorated three (3) bedroom two (2) bath log cabin that sleeps up to six (6) and offers the following:
- On the first floor a King-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV
- An additional Queen-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and full-size bath
- Upstairs Master Suite has a King-Size Bedroom with a 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and bathroom
- Cushy Leather living area, with wood burning fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV, games, books, and telephone
- Central heating and air, and washer/dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Screened porch and lots of decks with propane grill and hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large private hot tub
- Waterside Earthen Fire-pit
- Convenient Fenced Area off of the deck
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Riverside Retreat. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Riverside Retreat, click on this link CHECK AVAILABILITY, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Riverside Retreat start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We enjoyed the peacefulness. Rained a lot but we made the most of our time between raindrops. Left the cabin once to go in town. The trip was a birthday gift for our son. He said it was everything he wanted it to be, fires, togetherness, walks and he ran everyday.. Listening to the water was amazing. Loved it
We had a fabulous time!
The cabin was in a beautiful setting and our children and dogs loved the long deck and fire pit.
We love staying in the cabins because it’s hard to find somewhere you can take 2 Great Danes and they enjoy it as much as we do.
Amazing cabin! Our 2nd time staying & we’ll be back. Quiet, tucked away but close to Ellijay/Dahlonega/Blue RidgeWe love the area so much!
We rented the Riverside Retreat cabin because it was a 3 bedroom cabin and looked like the best one to accommodate our group which included a few handicapped people. The drive up to the cabin was an adventure and one that we will talk about for years to come.The cabin, although older, was clean and the beds comfortable. The cable TV and internet worked very well. We did not have a reliable cell signal during our stay. We enjoyed eating on the deck overlooking the river. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This cabin could easily be converted to a full handicap cabin by remodeling the bathroom with a high rise toilet, grab bars and a walk in shower.
Beautiful area. Very relaxing and was grateful for the information about local things to do and see. We LOVED Amaicolala State Park; highly recommend.
It was a perfect getaway for our family of 5 and dog. The cabin was clean, well equipped, comfortable and cozy. We enjoyed Cartecay Vineyards and hiking in Amicalola National Park. Our biggest disappointment was that our stay was too brief!
iver Retreat was the perfect Holiday space for our family getaway. The cabin has that perfect Log Cabin Woods getaway feel, and has Great and super comfortable furnishings. The living room couches are leather and perfect for settling in by the wood burning fireplace, where we spent many evenings. The beds are excellent and we all slept in full comfort.The deck that extends towards the river is one of the unique features that makes the cabin the perfect getaway place. The overlook is the perfect place to be either early morning with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee, or to have lunch with the rushing river sounds as your background music. Simply perfect! The lower level fire pit next to the river is great! Sitting by the bonefire was peaceful and a great place for is to talk, relax and make new memories while toasting marshmallows. It was too cold to use the jacuzzi but having it sunken into the deck makes it and easy in and out. Another perfect place to enjoy your guests and relax while looking and hearing the river.Just a short drive from both Downtown Ellijay and Blur Ridge as well as close to many great wineries to enjoy your time away from The cabin.Overall an excellent experience, cozy enough to feel that “cabin” feel and large enough to comfortably have 4-6 people stay. I would highly recommend River Retreat for your next stay.
Wonderful riverfront property!