Comfy and cozy are we, at the river, my doggies and me. Situated directly on the Ellijay River, this beautiful log cabin offers two king size bedrooms, a game table, screened porch for outside dining, fenced yard, and of course the music of the river.
Cherokee Shoals is an adults only, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), always dog friendly, beautifully decorated, two bedroom, two bath full log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- Two king size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and full bath downstairs
- Large comfortable living area with a 47 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV/DVD player and wood burning fireplace
- Upstairs area with Pool Table, 42 inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and bath in the loft
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Large screen porch with eating area
- Gated deck, covered porch with rocking chairs, gas grill
- Large hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Fenced yard and waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cherokee Shoals. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cherokee Shoals, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Cherokee Shoals, start at $235 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We have stayed here before and were very happy. The owners need to upgrade their cook ware, plates, and glasses. The only wine glasses were the ones we bought the last time we stayed there. Overall a pleasant stay. Buy new cook ware!
Perfect for a quite weekend away. Very relaxing, our dogs loved playing in the river running behind the house. Will definitely be back.
Very easy to relax in this great cabin sitting streamside on the porch listening to the water Rush by. Very comfortable place to stay
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Cherokee Shoals. This is by far my favorite cabin there.
This cabin is amazing! This was our third time staying in the area and this was by far the cleanest and most guest ready cabin we have stayed at! When an issue came up the host was incredibly responsive and went above and beyond to resolve. The sounds of the river were incredible. I would definitely book again at this cabin or with this host.