Cozy, well appointed, and a few steps from the Ellijay River. What better place to relax, maybe fish for trout off the deck, tube down the river, soak in the large covered hot tub, or roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, then later snuggle up and enjoy a movie by the wood burning fireplace? With a safely enclosed fenced yard for the comfort and enjoyment of your fur-friends, River’s Reach truly offers it all.
River’s Reach is a lovely one bedroom, one bath log cabin sitting just a few feet from the Ellijay River, that sleeps up to two (2) guests and offers the following:
- Master suite with king size bed, luxurious 400 count sheets, 16 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and sitting area with writing desk and sofa
- Comfortable living area with wood-burning fireplace, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, telephone, games, and books
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Full-size bathroom, stocked with spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch, gated deck, rocking chairs, propane grill, and large covered hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Fenced Yard
- Waterside fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River’s Reach, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Rivers Reach, start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We very much enjoyed our relaxing weekend! The cabin was very comfortable. Only complaint was the electrical outlet did not work in the bathroom. We loved having a fire every evening.
Thank you for sharing your cabin with us!
Charming place. Loved hearing the water babbling while enjoying the hot tub .
Very good directions and very great place to stay very clean . Would very much come back.
Wonderful cabin. Loved being on the river. Great amenities even for our dogs.
We are coming back this month to enjoy some cooler weather.
Road was rough getting to the cabin and new pillows would be good.
It was the perfect place for my husband and I to get away from the lives we live. We will definitely be back!!