Rivers Reach is a cozy, well appointed, rustic style full log home, just a few steps from the Ellijay River. What better place to relax, maybe fish for trout off the deck, tube down the river, soak in the large covered hot tub, or roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, then later snuggle up and enjoy a movie by the wood burning fireplace. With a safely enclosed fenced yard for the comfort and enjoyment of your fur-friends, River’s Reach truly offers it all.
River’s Reach is a lovely one bedroom, one bath log cabin sitting just a few feet from the Ellijay River, that sleeps up to two (2) guests and offers the following:
- Master suite with king size bed, luxurious 400 count sheets, 16 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and sitting area with writing desk and sofa
- Comfortable living area with wood-burning fireplace, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, telephone, games, and books
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Full-size bathroom, stocked with spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch, gated deck, rocking chairs, propane grill, and large covered hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Fenced Yard
- Waterside fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River’s Reach, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Rivers Reach, start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We enjoyed a super peaceful weekend at River's Reach cabin. I didn't say quiet weekend because you can hear the Elijay River inside the cabin, which was amazing. It was a beautiful drive into the little neighborhood. The cabin is small, but for two people and a dog it was just fine. We enjoyed the coffee beans and grinder offered by the property manager each morning. The hot tub was just perfect and we loved looking out at the river in the moonlight from the hot tub. There are two rockers on the porch for relaxing. It was also easy to let the dog out into the little fenced area and the manager even provided doggie bags. This is our second stay with Sliding Rock Cabins and we hope to be back again one day.
River's Reach was everything we were looking for in the Georgia mountains and more. My partner and I, and our 3-legged dog, had a week to relax and unwind and were excited to find this rental. The location is absolutely gorgeous with a lovely mountain gravel road drive in to the spot along the Ellijay River which is just a couple of feet from the cabin's deck.
The cabin itself was very well kept, spotlessly clean, and had all the basic things we needed for a week of relaxation and exploration. The hot tub next to the river was an absolute highlight, and the small sitting room next to the bedroom was our hangout to enjoy our meals and play board games while the sounds and sight of the river made it extraordinary.
Our dog loved the enclosed area where he could run around and enjoy the outdoors while we sank into the hot tub or enjoyed a cup of coffee in the rockers on the deck. All in all, this place exceeded our expectations and we will definitely consider this spot the next time we are in north Georgia.
Ellijay and Blue Ridge were close enough that we could get supplies fairly easily, and we enjoyed tons of great hikes in the area, including Tumbling Waters Trail, Long Creek Falls, and the Swinging Bridge. There are so many more that we must come back soon! And we made sure to visit a couple of orchards, which are perfect places to find snacks, gifts, and the freshest produce around.
This was the perfect little get away. Cabin was exactly as described. The drive was an easy one as far as mountain roads go. Weather was perfect.
Wonderful location! Sitting in hottub watching the river flow.
We’ve stayed more than once at River’s Reach. Love the location and our senior pup loves it as well. We will be back soon.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.