Rivers Reach is a cozy, well appointed, rustic style full log home, just a few steps from the Ellijay River. What better place to relax, maybe fish for trout off the deck, tube down the river, soak in the large covered hot tub, or roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, then later snuggle up and enjoy a movie by the wood burning fireplace? With a safely enclosed fenced yard for the comfort and enjoyment of your fur-friends, River’s Reach truly offers it all.
River’s Reach is a lovely one bedroom, one bath log cabin sitting just a few feet from the Ellijay River, that sleeps up to two (2) guests and offers the following:
- Master suite with king size bed, luxurious 400 count sheets, 16 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and sitting area with writing desk and sofa
- Comfortable living area with wood-burning fireplace, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, telephone, games, and books
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Full-size bathroom, stocked with spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch, gated deck, rocking chairs, propane grill, and large covered hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Fenced Yard
- Waterside fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River’s Reach, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Rivers Reach, start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
What a wonderful weekend experience. Perfect for 1-2 people. I sat on the steps with my feet in the water, read an entire book, and slept well every night. If you are looking to disconnect, rent this cabin and go.
Our extended family from ages 10 months to 75 years old (plus 4 dogs) had rented 4 cabins from Sliding Rock Cabins. We came from 3 different states to enjoy a family vacation. Everyone had a great time. The cabins were beautiful & clean & were located on the river. One home was large enough for everyone to gather on the deck for meals & visits with a beautiful view. The town of Ellijay was charming and had several good restaurants. The location was convenient for many different activities for all ages. We enjoyed our stay there and have already begun talking about a return visit next year.
it was wonderful and cool and quiet . we had a relaxing time
Start to finish (returning home) it was a very good experience. Strongly recommend anyone with dogs to contact Sliding Rock Cabins.
Very nice, off the grid, clean. Enjoyed the creek it was running nice and peaceful the entire time. Had everything we needed but, food. All Awesome and Great! Will return.