Cozy, well appointed, and a few steps from the Ellijay River. What better place to relax, maybe fish for trout off the deck, tube down the river, soak in the large covered hot tub, or roast s’mores in the waterside fire-pit, then later snuggle up and enjoy a movie by the wood burning fireplace? With a safely enclosed fenced yard for the comfort and enjoyment of your fur-friends, River’s Reach truly offers it all.
River’s Reach is a lovely one bedroom, one bath log cabin sitting just a few feet from the Ellijay River, that sleeps up to two (2) guests and offers the following:
- Master suite with king size bed, luxurious 400 count sheets, 16 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and sitting area with writing desk and sofa
- Comfortable living area with wood-burning fireplace, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, telephone, games, and books
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Full-size bathroom, stocked with spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch, gated deck, rocking chairs, propane grill, and large covered hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Fenced Yard
- Waterside fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River’s Reach, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Rivers Reach, start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
I have been renting from Sliding Rock for years and have never been disappointed! River's Reach was no different! We loved the quaint river side location and the hot tub was awesome! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the kitchen could have been better stocked. We always cook when we could up. The knife set was extremely dull to the point of useless (this poses a safety hazard) which wasn't great because we cooked steak. Additionally we would suggest housing the firewood in a covered location so its not so wet.
Other than that, we will be back again and will recommend to others!
Everything about this stay was perfect. Everything that we forgot from home was provided at the cabin. We can’t wait for our next stay with Sliding Rock!
Peaceful sounds of the river from the deck and in the hot tub. Gorgeous fall colored woods all around. Was the breath of fresh air (literally) that we needed so much. Loved that the deck was gated so our fur baby could stay out with us and enjoy. Wonderfully easy reservation process and answered all my questions fully. Also hassle free check in and out procedures. Wonderful company to work with when you have larger pets. We will hopefully get to stay with Sliding Rock again in the future.
This cabin was amazing. Our number one requirement when traveling from central Florida is a stream - it was the best. The only down side as far as returning was the road to the cabin - very rough and bumpy.
Just returned to NC from five days at River's Reach. It was the most serene and relaxing vacation we have spent. The cabin sits between two others, one was empty and the other had a couple and their dog. We never heard a peep from anyone. You are far from the maddening crowd, just what we were looking for. The river was so soothing. It is interesting getting to it, which probably explains the quiet, the road is narrow in places and you may have to wait for a car to pass before proceeding. The facilities are exactly as advertised. We expect to return. Have stayed in cabins in VA, WV, NC and TN. This was the favorite.
We loved our stay at the River's Reach cabin. Everything we needed for our mountain weekend getaway. We found a lot of fun things to do while in Ellijay and coming back to this little gem was icing on the cake. We will be back!
This was an awesome place! It was very relaxing and beautiful. We will definitely stay again.
We had a wonderful relaxing weekend on the cabin by the river. We enjoyed sitting on the porch and listening to the sounds from the river.
Enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend. Listening to the river.