Cascading Waters sits overlooking the Ellijay River, less than a hundred steps down to some of the most beautiful rapids on the river. This full log, single level, Adults Only cabin is exquisitely decorated and offers all the creature comforts you’d expect for a getaway to the mountains. Plus for your and your fur faced traveling companions’ convenience, a lovely picket fenced yard. Enjoy a picnic by the river, tube or kayak back to your cabin, take a nice leisurely soak in the hot tub, or just rock the day away on the porch overlooking the water. You’ll be sure to see why it’s called Cascading Waters.
Cascading Waters is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, one and one-half bath, single level cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) adults,(No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), and offers the following:
- Comfy, leather living area with vaulted ceilings, Large 42 inch Flat Screen HD Satellite TV with network channels, DVD Player, and gas log fireplace
- Two queen size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets and 12 and 19 inch TV/DVD Players
- One and one-half baths
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Gated, secure deck with large hot tub and easy access to a picket fenced yard
- Covered porch with rocking chairs, swing, and Stainless Steel Charbroil Gas Grill overlooking the Ellijay River
- Steps down to the Ellijay River with waterside fire-pit and comfy chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Cascading Waters. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Cascading Waters, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Cascading Waters, start at $180 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
My husband, dogs and I really enjoyed this beautiful cabin. It is right on the Ellijay River and has its own private little beach area at the bottom of the stairs. It is great if you have dogs because it is completely fenced in so your furry friends cannot get out. There is a gate that blocks off the front steps that is not in the pictures and by the hot tub and back porch it is all fenced in. The road to get it in there is a bit scary as it is one way in some spots and you have to back up down the road if another car is coming towards you and cannot pull off to the side. There is a gorgeous covered bridge that you go through to get to the cabin. Very quiet location and I would definitely recommend it. Close to Amicaola Falls and Brasstown Bald and has acute historic downtown area.
Clean, lovely cabin that’s deep in the woods. Outside water sounds on the porch that refresh the soul. Many many steps down the wooden staircase (a leg workout for sure) and your relaxing at the waters edge, the rushing water seems to melt all your worries away. Cabin does have neighbors, yet it’s very private. We stayed here all week and only left a few times for groceries. I recommend Walmart or Food Lion as Ingles is very expensive. The kitchen had all the required pots, pan and utensils. My dogs loved playing in the river. Bring a mosquito repellent in the summer. Great cabin, it that back porch was screened I would have stayed on it all week.
Very peaceful and restorative. I loved swimming in the creek every day, though the stairway down requires extreme caution. The furniture inside was extremely comfortable. The property manager came immediately when we called for help with the TV.
I stayed with my sister and two dogs for a weekend. The sound of the river from the porch and hot tub was so relaxing. The house was very clean and comfortable. Had everything we needed and more. The beds we also very comfortable. The fenced yard was very convenient for the dogs. Would definitely stay here again and recommend.
This cabin was wonderful. We are from central florida, so we were so pleased with the weather all week. Sitting out back to hear the river will force your mind to relax. If you need to get away, this will do the trick. we parked the car when we arrived, and didnt have to leave until we were heading home. everything you could need is already provided, outside of food. we packed our own cleaning supplies since we have sensitivities, but they even had a little doggy bed for our pup to use