A Perfect Getaway is a beautifully decorated, newly renovated July 2021, dog friendly (with no pet fees) log home with stunning 180 degree views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The views will truly take your breath away, with a wrap around deck and covered porch that beckons, covered hot tub, relaxation at its finest. The cabin offers a vaulted Living Room and vaulted family room, each with TV’s and fireplaces. The updated kitchen has granite counter tops. This Sliding Rock Cabin offers a very private location, but with easy access to both Ellijay, GA and Blue Ridge GA. What could be better? With a main floor master bedroom that has gorgeous mountain views and a queen bed. No Cats and ADULTS ONLY please (No guests under the age of 25). We encourage you to protect your vacation investment with a travel insurance of your choice.
The aptly named, A Perfect Getaway is an Adults Only (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), elegantly decorated, two bedroom, one bath, Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) Adults with the following amenities:
- Cozy living area, with gas log fireplace, 50 Inch Flat Screen SmarTV and DVD Player
- Lovely great room with 60 Inch Flat Screen SmarTV
- On the main level, a queen size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full bath
- Upstairs in the loft, another queen size bed with luxurious 600 count sheets
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch with dining and seating for four and Weber Grill
- Large wraparound secure gated porch, including comfy seating and separate deck with covered hot tub and bar
- Outdoor Fire-Pit
- Whole house generator
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
To check on availability for A Perfect Getaway, click this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Dogs Always Stay Free! No Cats Please! There are never any dog breed, size or weight limits and of course no pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dogs: Large bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for A Perfect Getaway, start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Beautiful location, view was amazing and the privacy was also amazing. Road needed a little work on top of the mountain, it had a large pot hole. Cabin it self was stunning and well maintained. I would highly recommend the cabin for a quit get a way.
Easily one of the best cabins we’ve ever stayed in. There was so much thought, and small considerate details put into building this cabin. It was also incredibly clean which we really appreciated. The view from the balcony was stunning, and it’s a perfect place to take photos, watch the sunset, and see the stars at night. Loved that there are two fireplaces which kept us nice and warm. While we sat in the hot tub we watched the sunset, and we even saw family of deer walk though the front yard too! This was the getaway we needed away from the city. My dogs were so happy to be there too ����.
I last stayed in this cabin in 2016 and it's had a major renovation since then. I couldn't imagine it being more perfect but it certainly is. If you want easy access and privacy this one is for you.
Our cabin was clean and very roomy for the 2 of us. It had a great view and a good hot tub. All of the appliances worked well, the cabin was supplied well.
The directions were clear, we had a great stay.
We loved our stay at A Perfect Getaway. Positives: We saw lots of doe, turkey and beautiful sunsets. The outdoor decks are unbeatable! Hottub is perfection. We made several lovely fires outside. Inside, we enjoyed the kitchen and the bonus room the most. Minor negatives: No view from the firepit, sunset and mountains blocked. It took us two days to find the secret hiding place for the outdoor garbage cans, lol. A note in the guestbook would have helped. We also never figured out why there is a metal contraption in the hottub. Assume it is for the cover somehow? But a note in the guestbook instructing how to use this would have helped as well. The fireplace in the bonus room did not work from the wall controls. We were able to turn it on manually, but it was way to noisy to enjoy. We could never get the dishwasher to run and therefore really could have used a sponge or scrub brush to wash dishes, pots and pans. The upstairs is charming but if you got the temperature cozy downstairs, it was far too hot to use the upstairs. Also, note to dog owners, you can't really walk your pet far in either direction of the cabin because of the hilly terrain. This may not matter to all dog owners, but we love to explore the area with our dog and found this neighborhood very limiting for walking. All together though, the positives far outweighed any minor negatives. It is a wonderful house with beautiful views!