Photos for this Doggie Friendly, Adults Only Log Cabin, appropriately named, A Perfect Getaway just can not convey how beautifully decorated this cozy, secluded, log cabin is. The owners have truly thought of everything. Best of all, your dog is welcome, too. Relax on the expansive deck overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, soak in the covered hot tub, have an adult beverage, while lazing and reading on the sundeck, enjoy the stunning sunsets. Whatever you do, you’ll feel so pampered you may never want to leave.
The aptly named, A Perfect Getaway is an Adults Only (No one under the age of 25), elegantly decorated, two bedroom, one bath, Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) Adults with the following amenities:
- Cozy living area, with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- On the main level, a queen size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full bath
- Upstairs in the loft, another queen size bed with luxurious 600 count sheets
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large spacious wraparound gated decks, comfy seating, propane gas grill, and separate deck with covered hot tub and bar
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
To check on availability for A Perfect Getaway, click this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Dogs Always Stay Free! No Cats Please! There are never any dog breed, size or weight limits and of course no pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dogs: Large bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for A Perfect Getaway, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
I was honestly going back and fourth about doing this survey because I didn’t want anyone knowing how amazing this cabin was so that we could stay more often butttt that’s selfish and rude to the company. This cabin was the ultimate view, me and my husband are from Florida so seeing the mountains like that is so unreal. The Sliding Rock Cabins company that books the cabin is excellent, we bumped into a couple people that were maintaining the cabin and they were just so sweet. We cannot wait to come back, it is worth every penny and it’s amazing how reasonable the price was. Thank you for an amazing experience, God Bless.
My mom, S.O. and I were astounded we found this fantastic cabin at the last minute for a two-night stay. It was completely serendipitous. One of the cleanest cabins we've ever rented (especially the hot tub)! Unsurpassed privacy as this is truly the last cabin on the road. We most appreciate that the cabin is truly pet friendly - no additional cost for your four-legged friend, plenty of space to run and treats provided! We took a card - we'll certainly be renting here again. Guests and residents around the area very friendly as well. Thanks so much for making this space available!
Our first time renting from Sliding Rock Cabins and we hit the jackpot with A Perfect Getaway! A beautiful cabin in a secluded, quiet spot at the end of the (a little bit scary) road. Cabin was spotless, nicely furnished and decorated, well stocked with cookware and dishes and there was even a dog bed, dishes and treats provided! Beds were very comfortable. Best of all was the deck with the oh so gorgeous views!!! Nice hot tub on the deck as well. Good location between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. We enjoyed visiting Fort Mountain State Park and Amicolola Falls State Park, also Panorama Orchards and Mercier Orchards. We would not hesitate to book with this company again.
The cabin was very clean, private, and scenic. Would stay there again.
Lovely cabin, perfect for a couple. Very private with a lovely Mountain View. We really enjoyed our week there. About 20 minutes from Blue Ridge with hiking, fishing, etc nearby.