A Perfect Getaway is a beautifully decorated, newly renovated July 2021, dog friendly (with no pet fees) log home with stunning 180 degree views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The views will truly take your breath away, with a wrap around deck and covered porch that beckons, covered hot tub, relaxation at its finest. The cabin offers a vaulted Living Room and vaulted family room, each with TV’s and fireplaces. The updated kitchen has granite counter tops. This Sliding Rock Cabin offers a very private location, but with easy access to both Ellijay, GA and Blue Ridge GA. What could be better? With a main floor master bedroom that has gorgeous mountain views and a queen bed. No Cats and ADULTS ONLY please (No guests under the age of 25). We encourage you to protect your vacation investment with a travel insurance of your choice.
The aptly named, A Perfect Getaway is an Adults Only (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), elegantly decorated, two bedroom, one bath, Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) Adults with the following amenities:
- Cozy living area, with gas log fireplace, 50 Inch Flat Screen SmarTV and DVD Player
- Lovely great room with 60 Inch Flat Screen SmarTV
- On the main level, a queen size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full bath
- Upstairs in the loft, another queen size bed with luxurious 600 count sheets
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Covered porch with dining and seating for four and Weber Grill
- Large wraparound secure gated porch, including comfy seating and separate deck with covered hot tub and bar
- Outdoor Fire-Pit
- Whole house generator
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
To check on availability for A Perfect Getaway, click this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Dogs Always Stay Free! No Cats Please! There are never any dog breed, size or weight limits and of course no pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dogs: Large bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Standard nightly rates for A Perfect Getaway, start at $195 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Cabin was well equipped, clean, and in good working order. Steps to the loft were a little steep and narrow for me but both beds were comfortable. Hot tub was clean and easy to use. The road to the cabin was treacherous even in our jeep, I would not recommend trying to take a low sports car up there. TVs worked great (I only had to use one remote!), WIFI was good, grill was clean, kitchen had everything we needed and had plenty of counterspace. The bathroom was tiny. The wrap-around deck was awesome. We didn’t bring our dog this trip, but he would have loved the huge pet-safe deck. I would definitely stay again.
Beautiful cabin and view, nicely decorated, clean inside and out. In fact one of the cleanest cabins we have been in. Love the closed in wrap around porch for our dog. The living room area was nice with lots of room. Kitchen had everything we needed. It was nice to have a shower without a bathtub. Hot tub was nice and relaxing after a day of hiking. The only thing we didn’t care for was the firm mattress and the thin pillows. Overall I would recommend this cabin.
Absolutely incredible home with amazing views, amenities and tons of wildlife. Our dogs loved the porch and we loved that it was gated so they could lay outside all day. We saw tons of deer, a fox and turkeys. Location is amazing and amenities were great quality. Also, we had full WiFi service and were able to comfortably work some while at the cabin. We will be returning.
A relaxing retreat from the daily grind. APG is very clean and very nice with an outstanding view of sunset. It is just a few minutes from town, but still very secluded, and has everything you need for a getaway.
This cabin was beautifully done! The wrap around deck with gates was perfect to let our pup enjoy the outdoors. We loved spending time outside enjoying the view from the deck, in the hot tub and in the cozy family room with the huge fireplace! Super cozy and relaxing! My only complaint would be the mattress in the downstairs bedroom, it wasn't the most comfortable but I would still stay here again!
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.