Photos for this Pet Friendly, Adults Only Log Cabin, appropriately named, A Perfect Getaway just can not convey how beautifully decorated this cozy, secluded, log cabin is. The owners have truly thought of everything. Best of all, your pet is welcome, too. Relax on the expansive deck overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, soak in the covered hot tub, have an adult beverage, while lazing and reading on the sundeck, enjoy the stunning sunsets. Whatever you do, you’ll feel so pampered you may never want to leave.
The aptly named, A Perfect Getaway is an Adults Only (No one under the age of 25), elegantly decorated, two bedroom, one bath, Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) Adults with the following amenities:
- Cozy living area, with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- On the main level, a queen size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full bath
- Upstairs in the loft, another queen size bed with luxurious 600 count sheets
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large spacious wraparound gated decks, comfy seating, propane gas grill, and separate deck with covered hot tub and bar
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
To check on availability for A Perfect Getaway, click this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are never any breed, size or weight limits and of course no pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for A Perfect Getaway, start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
A Perfect Getaway was a great rental. I'd say its perfect for 2 people (and your dog). The cabin was in great shape and is secluded and private. The outdoor firepit was nice and the hot tub was amazing. The views are great! We thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend there even though it rained a lot. Glad the hot tub has a roof over it! We will be back!
We stayed in A Perfect Getaway, My boyfriend and I and our 2 fur babies. The cabin was perfect! it was so nice and welcoming, our puppies loved running around outside the cabin, we took a small hike behind the cabin. The view is amazing especially from the hot tub. We saw a lot of deer from our cabin which was also pretty cool. We will definitely be back.
We enjoyed this cabin and the view is amazing.This place was well equipped, clean and had a great hot tub. We saw a sunset there we both agree to be one of the most beautiful ever. Only a couple of things would make it better for us. There was not a cutting board in the kitchen and or at least I did not find one. It would have been great if part of the yard was fenced for the dog. He loves to play fetch and could not run around much on a leash. We would come back to this one again for sure.
Located near the end of the not so long road so there is not traffic flowing by. It is peaceful and even had a comfortable bed and a larger shower. But the absolute best part was the views of this place. We would rush away from dinner in downtown blue ridge to make it there while the sun was setting to sit on the back porch. It was heavenly. Highly recommend this cabin during the fall or winter months or for anybody who appreciates a view.
We had the most beautiful views! It was amazing! The cabin was fantastic in every way. We cannot wait to get back! Thank you for such a "perfect getaway"!
What an amazing experience! So quiet and serene and the place was clean and perfect! Will definitely be back!
The cabin was gorgeous, clean and they thought of every convenience. We couldn't have asked for more. The road up to the cabin is not for the weak of heart...steep grades, narrow passing. We didn't make any unnecessary trips. But overall a beautiful place to stay.
Well done, very easy
Wow! This cabin is even better in person! The views are heavenly and you feel on top of the world when you look off the balcony! The only downfall was having to leave! We couldn't have asked for more!
Beautiful cabin overall. Loved the architectural details in and around the cabin, also well stocked in supplies and decor. Plenty of hiking, and exploring near the cabin and surrounding forest. Overall, great experience and will definitely return.