Photos for this Pet Friendly, Adults Only Log Cabin, appropriately named, A Perfect Getaway just can not convey how beautifully decorated this cozy, secluded, log cabin is. The owners have truly thought of everything. Best of all, your pet is welcome, too. Relax on the expansive deck overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, soak in the covered hot tub, have an adult beverage, while lazing and reading on the sundeck, enjoy the stunning sunsets. Whatever you do, you’ll feel so pampered you may never want to leave.
The aptly named, A Perfect Getaway is an Adults Only (No one under the age of 25), elegantly decorated, two bedroom, one bath, Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) Adults with the following amenities:
- Cozy living area, with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player
- On the main level, a queen size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full bath
- Upstairs in the loft, another queen size bed with luxurious 600 count sheets
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large spacious wraparound gated decks, comfy seating, propane gas grill, and separate deck with covered hot tub and bar
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
To check on availability for A Perfect Getaway, click this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are never any breed, size or weight limits and of course no pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for A Perfect Getaway, start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Remote, incredible views, great cabin. Everything you could hope for!
It was a great cabin with a superb view. Access was easier than most cabins we have visited but it still be offered seclusion. We used the fire pit and deck daily.
It was very cozy and convenient to the local attractions. We hope to be back next year.
Sliding Rock Cabins are exceptional! We have stayed at many of their cabins over the past 10 years. The cabins are always very clean and well-kept. If we ever have an issue, it is very easy to contact someone regardless of the day or time and they immediately correct the issue.
Beautiful views, quiet and peaceful. Near both Blue Ridge and Ellijay with lots of opportunities for adventures.
We were first pleased with the location and view, being the last cabin on the road was wonderfully private. The cabin is well equipped, including a gas range that was a dream to cook on. The separate entrance/exit for the main bedroom out to the rear and the hot tub was an excellent touch, and the stone fire ring made for some wonderful evenings. It also meant we didn't need to use the gas log fireplace, which was a nice feature. We had meals on the deck, and the bar and roof over the hot tub were a touch that led to some good times there as well. The hot tub was in excellent condition, nice features, and a twice a day experience for us. All in all my S.O. and I loved the cabin, the location, and all the amenities, and made for a wonderful, romantic, fun filled getaway vacation.