Casa del Rio Verde could truly be your home away from home, where every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. Nestled on the banks of the ELLIJAY RIVER, this beautifully decorated, log home wth FENCED YARD is as comfy as they come. Casa is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new Flat Screen TVs, and Stainless Steel Appliances. Enjoy the nighttime river view subtly lit by the tree-lined spots from your deck or hot tub, watching for the otters dancing in the water. Relax on the screened porch, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, relax in front of the outdoor fireplace, or by the waterside firepit. Maybe just take a well deserved nap in the hammock while listening to the river go by. You may never want to leave.
Casa del Rio Verde is an Adults Only (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath bath custom built log home that sleeps up to six (6) Adults and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level with luxurious 400 count sheets, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, BluRay/DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 400 count sheets, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s, with network channels, Smart BluRay/DVD Players (access all your favorite Apps), and a full size bathroom
- Cozy living area with a Gas Log Fireplace, 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV with network channels, BluRay/DVD Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Central HVAC, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Weber Propane Grill, Dining Accommodations, and Comfy Seating
- Separate Sunning Decks with large private hot tub
- Outdoor covered patio with seating and Wood Burning Fireplace
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with Adirondack Chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Casa del Rio Verde. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Casa del Rio Verde, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at(866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Standard nightly rates for Casa del Rio Verde, start at $285 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
This cabin had everything we needed. It was well furnished with plenty of space. The screened porch was nice to listen to the river. Large comfortable bedrooms. It was perfect for our needs. The only issue for us was the fenced yard, which is connected to the front door instead of the back. There were other dogs and animals going by (including a bear) the front, so we could not let the dogs stay in the yard if we were on the deck.
It was relaxing and although cloudy and rainy, we enjoyed our quiet time with our dogs!
We loved the quiet. Wildlife was a plus. Accommodations were awesome. No complaints. We’ll be back!!
Everything was wonderful. The cabin, grounds and view were delightful and there were so many extra touches we hadn’t expected. Simply a perfect getaway.
We had our adult children with us and it’s perfect for 3 couples. We had plenty of room to spread out and enjoy ourselves. We used the hot tub and pool table a lot. The area by the river is very peaceful and we enjoyed sitting by the fire a few nights. No bugs and of course we had s’mores!! We had one dog with us and she loved swimming in the river and playing in the yard. The gravel road to get to the cabin is long and rough but my RAV4 was fine with it.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.