Casa del Rio Verde could truly be your home away from home, where every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. Nestled on the banks of the ELLIJAY RIVER, this beautifully decorated, log home wth FENCED YARD is as comfy as they come. Casa is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new Flat Screen TVs, and Stainless Steel Appliances. Enjoy the nighttime river view subtly lit by the tree-lined spots from your deck or hot tub, watching for the otters dancing in the water. Relax on the screened porch, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, relax in front of the outdoor fireplace, or by the waterside firepit. Maybe just take a well deserved nap in the hammock while listening to the river go by. You may never want to leave.
Casa del Rio Verde is an Adults Only (No Guests Under Age 25), beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath bath custom built log home that sleeps up to six (6) Adults and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level with luxurious 400 count sheets, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, BluRay/DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 400 count sheets, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s, with network channels, Smart BluRay/DVD Players (access all your favorite Apps), and a full size bathroom
- Cozy living area with a Gas Log Fireplace, 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV with network channels, BluRay/DVD Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Central HVAC, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Weber Propane Grill, Dining Accommodations, and Comfy Seating
- Separate Sunning Decks with large private hot tub
- Outdoor covered patio with seating and Wood Burning Fireplace
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with Adirondack Chairs
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Casa del Rio Verde. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Casa del Rio Verde, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at(866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Casa del Rio Verde, start at $185 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
The cabin was absolutely beautiful and fully stocked with everything we would need. The location right on the river is so peaceful and we had an amazing time. We will definitely be back.
We have rented them SRC for many many years - this was an exquisite cabin with very nice decor, comfortable bedding, very nice and big kitchen and the A+ porch listening and seeing the River. There was also a cool fire pit right by the river that we used one evening. I love SRC - they are always pet friendly and all their cabins are extremely beautiful, nicely decorated and comfortable. As always, we had a wonderful stay at this cabin and doing things in Ellijay. I give this cabin a 5+.
We stayed at Casa del Rio Verde for 3 nights and 4 days as a X-Mas gift for my mother in law as she was visiting out of town from Oregon. She LOVED IT!!! The home is beautiful and well appointed. The fenced in yard was perfect for bringing the dogs and the fire pit and hammock by the river were wonderful. The cabin is also a short distance from town and only a couple miles from a wonderful winery. We had a very lovely stay and would definitely recommend this cabin for friends.
Thank you Sliding Rock cabins!! What a fantastic Christmas at Casa del Rio Verde! This cabin was so well appointed and super comfortable. The dog and her mommy loved how super pet friendly this home and yard were without sacrificing on the furnishings/finishings. etc. Perfect location to explore surrounding area (hikes, waterfalls and shopping).
We saw 6-7 deer everyday in yard and surrounding area leading to cabin. Enjoyed several camp fires outside along the gorgeous river. Did some stargazing from the hot tub(which was super clean)hiked to Amicalola falls and thru surrounding area enjoyed the breakfast buffet at the Amicalola lodge at top of mountain overlooking beautiful vistas, and shopped n ate in downtown ellijay where everyone was so friendly. We really got to see some stunning scenery, relax for the week and rejuvenate for the new year. We will always remember Casa del Rio Verde as the beautiful cabin in friendly Ellijay Ga where we got the best gift of all... we r going to have our first grand baby!!! Cherished memories forever!
The cabin was just fantastic. Clean, beautiful and very welcoming. I had an incredible stay with my 3 pups and would highly recommend for anyone.