Casa del Rio Verde could truly be your home away from home, where every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. Nestled on the banks of the ELLIJAY RIVER, this beautifully decorated, log home wth FENCED YARD is as comfy as they come. Casa is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new Flat Screen TVs, and Stainless Steel Appliances. Enjoy the nighttime river view subtly lit by the tree-lined spots from your deck or hot tub, watching for the otters dancing in the water. Relax on the screened porch, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, relax in front of the outdoor fireplace, or by the waterside firepit. Maybe just take a well deserved nap in the hammock while listening to the river go by. You may never want to leave.
Casa del Rio Verde is an Adults Only (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath bath custom built log home that sleeps up to six (6) Adults and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level with luxurious 400 count sheets, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, BluRay/DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 400 count sheets, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s, with network channels, Smart BluRay/DVD Players (access all your favorite Apps), and a full size bathroom
- Cozy living area with a Gas Log Fireplace, 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV with network channels, BluRay/DVD Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Central HVAC, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Weber Propane Grill, Dining Accommodations, and Comfy Seating
- Separate Sunning Decks with large private hot tub
- Outdoor covered patio with seating and Wood Burning Fireplace
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with Adirondack Chairs
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Casa del Rio Verde. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Casa del Rio Verde, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at(866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Casa del Rio Verde, start at $270 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A three hundred fifty dollar ($350) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Beautifully decorated cabin,fenced yard was a perfect playground for our GS Riley. The owners supply an ample amount of books to read and there is so much to do locally, although we just wanted to relax and enjoy the river, the fire-pit and that gorgeous back deck.
We had a wonderful time. The cabin was beautiful and has everything you need. We spent most of our time hiking all around Ellijay. So many trails to hike and bike, we where like kids in a candy store. Having the fenced in yard for the dogs was a huge plus. Plenty of room for them to run around in while we just relaxed and enjoyed the river. A great place to stay. We will be back.
We loved this cabin. It was so peaceful and quiet, all you heard were the birds singing and the river running. Fenced yard was a major bonus for our dogs.
Not far from town. The refrigerator having an icemaker was a nice surprise. The road was a little bumpy for the second half. The cabin was very spacious and comfortable. Super clean. My friend and I stayed here and felt very safe. Highly recommend.
Casa del Rio Verde is a wonderful cabin right on the river with a huge fenced in area. Everyone loved their time at the cabin and Piper enjoyed running around the yard. Great place to go with pets. Sliding Rock Cabins does a great job for their guests.
Casa was clean, roomy, just as described. Kitchen was terrific! We had Chef Trey one evening -- that was amazing and highly recommended. Could not have asked for a better property.