Casa del Rio Verde could truly be your home away from home, where every detail is addressed and all of your needs met. Nestled on the banks of the ELLIJAY RIVER, this beautifully decorated, log home wth FENCED YARD is as comfy as they come. Casa is newly upgraded with top of the line furnishings, new Flat Screen TVs, and Stainless Steel Appliances. Enjoy the nighttime river view subtly lit by the tree-lined spots from your deck or hot tub, watching for the otters dancing in the water. Relax on the screened porch, or catch some dappled sunshine on the deck. Try your hand at fly fishing, go tubing, relax in front of the outdoor fireplace, or by the waterside firepit. Maybe just take a well deserved nap in the hammock while listening to the river go by. You may never want to leave.
Casa del Rio Verde is an Adults Only (No Guests Under Age 25), beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath bath custom built log home that sleeps up to six (6) Adults and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level with luxurious 400 count sheets, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, BluRay/DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 400 count sheets, 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s, with network channels, Smart BluRay/DVD Players (access all your favorite Apps), and a full size bathroom
- Cozy living area with a Gas Log Fireplace, 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV with network channels, BluRay/DVD Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Central HVAC, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Weber Propane Grill, Dining Accommodations, and Comfy Seating
- Separate Sunning Decks with large private hot tub
- Outdoor covered patio with seating and Wood Burning Fireplace
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with Adirondack Chairs
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Casa del Rio Verde. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Casa del Rio Verde, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at(866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Casa del Rio Verde, start at $185 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Very happy with accommodations and location. Would recommend to others.
40th wedding anniversary getaway
It was awesome. The cabin was very clean and when we called the realty, they were quick to respond. I love it when we rent a place and you don't have to go to the actual realty location. This makes for a much easier check in and check out process. Can wait to visit this area again.
We've stayed before with Sliding Rocks at other cabins-this was hands down our favorite! The good and bad in this review. We had eloped in Dahlonega the day of our cabin arrival (04-16) which made us arrive quite late and it was already dark. We had our 2 Weims, in our wedding gear still and a fully packed Outback w/items on top of car. When we arrived there was a note on the cabin that there was an incident and our cabin wasn't cleaned and to call them and they would set us up overnight at another cabin.
Keep in mind I was also recovering from ankle surgery and my husband had a bad foot also. There was no way we wanted to go through all that to just return the next morning (unload, in the dark, etc). I advised him we would just stay and deal- I just washed a set of linens for our bed-it really wasn't too bad or dirty as it was. They apologized profusely. The next morning the cleaning crew and manager arrived with also apologies and a beautiful gift box with strawberries, champagne, chocolates, a free wine testing certificate and two throw blankets for sitting by the fire. Sliding rocks refunded our cleaning fee as well. We left w/our pups for a couple hours to ride around the area. Upon our return the cabin was SPOTLESS-the cleaning manager spoke with us...they most CERTAINLY made up for it and then some.
Things happen sometimes but they did everything they could to make up for it, and this is what keeps me coming back.
The cabin is amazing...I love that they have rug set on the stairways-helps us and the dogs not to slip going up/down- VERY thoughtful and most cabins don't have this. Loved playing with "Alexa", the pool table. The kitchen is outstanding (wish I had at home). Beautiful décor, good space, outdoor space for dogs is big and flat.
Some suggestions- bottom toilet needed to be flushed a couple times at least. Outdoor needs spotlights (please adjust timing on all-very short) or some lighting for when dogs go out at night. Fencing- a great idea would be to fence (and put a small lock) from the sunning deck down to the backyard from that side of the house and not only from the front door....it shouldn't be that hard to do and would help tremendously-especially those that have some limited mobility and easy access for the pups. The outside fence front of house is a little low and our dogs were easy to jump it- I'd suggest bringing a foot higher at least at that front section for the larger pups. Granted they only did it once and then respected it.
Thanks for a wonderful stay-we will return and likely to this cabin as it was our absolute favorite. It is stunning.
Awesome as always!!!