Finally, a TRULY SECLUDED RIVERFRONT LOG HOME with so many ways to relax and so little time! Bluffstone offers just about anything you could want; Each bedroom has a king bed with luxurious sheets, Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player. Bluffstone has a FENCED YARD, Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access, Theater Seating and a Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, Pool Table, Wood Burning Fireplace, Hot Tub, and Earthen Fire-Pit. Bluffstone also boasts a large screened porch with farmhouse table and rocking chairs. There is a picnic table and a gas grill and best of all, take the path down to the Ellijay river in your back yard (path is not recommended for those who are not sure footed and young children). Come and hear what peace and quiet sound like!
Bluffstone is a beautifully decorated four bedroom 3.5 bath cabin that sleeps up to eight (8) and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level downstairs with luxurious sheets, 24 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, Internet Connected DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, Internet Connected DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- One king size bedroom on the patio level with luxurious sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, Internet Connected DVD Players, and a bathroom
- Living area with a Wood Burning Fireplace, new leather reclining sofa and love seat, 46 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV with network channels, Internet Connected Blu-Ray Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Patio Level offers Theatre Seating, Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, new flooring, Pool Table and a private covered outdoor dining area
- Dual Zone Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Gas Grill and large Farm Table overlooking the tree lined canopy and the Ellijay River below
- Separate Deck with large private hot tub
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Bluffstone. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bluffstone, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bluffstone, start at $220 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A five hundred dollar ($500) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Very nice bedrooms spacious and clean was great with the kids.
Three generations of our family gathered together for a Father's Day getaway last month. Plenty of room for 8 of us and a Beagle. Beautiful and relaxing!
Our family- kids and grandkids had a wonderful time! No one wanted to leave! Beautiful, fun, relaxing!
Great house. Super clean and comfortable. Would suggest having 4wd on your car to navigate some of the gravel hills to house. Also the river is behind the house but many steps down and then back up again! Pretty fast river so not easy to swim in. Otherwise we loved our stay!! Oh and great yard for dogs!!!
Fantastic accommodations located in the deepest, roughest area off of the main area. The property has many paths and a near by stream to walk along. I was impressed with having a back up generator on the property. My family, from FL, NC and SC were totally blown away with this visit to North GA.