Finally, a TRULY SECLUDED RIVERFRONT LOG HOME with so many ways to relax and so little time! Bluffstone offers just about anything you could want; Each bedroom has a king bed with luxurious sheets, Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player. Bluffstone has a FENCED YARD, Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access, Theatre Seating and a Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, Pool Table, Wood Burning Fireplace, Hot Tub, and Earthen Fire-Pit. Bluffstone also boasts a large screened porch with farmhouse table and rocking chairs. There is a picnic table and a gas grill and best of all, take the path down to the Ellijay river in your back yard (path is not recommended for those who are not sure footed and young children). Come and hear what peace and quiet sound like!
Bluffstone is a beautifully decorated four bedroom 3.5 bath cabin that sleeps up to eight (8) and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level downstairs with luxurious sheets, 24 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, Internet Connected DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, Internet Connected DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- One king size bedroom on the patio level with luxurious sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, Internet Connected DVD Players, and a bathroom
- Living area with a Wood Burning Fireplace, new leather reclining sofa and love seat, 46 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV with network channels, Internet Connected Blu-Ray Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Patio Level offers Theatre Seating, Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, new flooring, Pool Table and a private covered outdoor dining area
- Dual Zone Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Gas Grill and large Farm Table overlooking the tree lined canopy and the Ellijay River below
- Separate Deck with large private hot tub
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Bluffstone. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bluffstone, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bluffstone, start at $200 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a great time at Bluffstone cabin. The cabin was very clean and well equipped. Roomy with wonderful porches for dining and just hanging out. We did have to remove a metal bed frame that was broken. I reported the broken frame and towel rack to the office manager. She was very courteous and helpful with an offer to have it immediately repaired. We decided it was not really needed and requested it be repaired after we depart. The river area is beautiful. Great availability of hiking trails in the area. Some steps to the river are steep and slippery when wet but manageable. The drive is on the steep side but has room to park several vehicles. Overall we had a wonderful time. We will be back.
Enjoyed a beautiful Easter weekend. Perfect for our family and pet.
My family and some friends stayed here last fall and it was wonderful. The cabin is amazing the river is even better. There is plenty to do in the surrounding area, we just really had a great time and can't wait to visit again.
We really enjoyed this house! It was very comfortable, and we had everything we needed. Every room had a king bed; every floor had at least one full bathroom, we had space heaters for those of us who wanted to get toasty. Plenty of supplies, very clean, and everything was functional. We also got very thorough directions from the management on getting to a nearby hike with a waterfall, which was an excellent addition to the weekend.The area around the cabin was a very steep walk down to the river - this would probably be an issue for people with mobility limitations, older, or young children. But for an adults-only group this was rather perfect.
Had a nice, relaxing weekend. The sounds of the running water below the cabin was a welcomed sound. Highly recommend this cabin.
We enjoyed our stay at Bluffstone! It was very private and quiet!! The kitchen is well stocked and the house is nicely furnished. Plenty to keep the kids entertained. Although it is a steep walk to the river, we enjoyed the exercise.
The cabin was beautiful and them beds were super comfy! We came with 3 adults and 2 teenage boys. The boys loved playing in the river. The only downside to the trip was that the only fish we saw in the river were some minnows. We really did want to be able to go fishing on our trip.
We had an awesome time what a great place for family time. So enjoyed the grill and table on he porch great place for family dinners. Amazing time for porch sitting and great wildlife all around relaxing was easy. We went for the train ride had a wonderful time