Finally, a TRULY SECLUDED RIVERFRONT LOG HOME with so many ways to relax and so little time! Bluffstone offers just about anything you could want; Each bedroom has a king bed with luxurious sheets, Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player. Bluffstone has a FENCED YARD, Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access, Theater Seating and a Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, Pool Table, Wood Burning Fireplace, Hot Tub, and Earthen Fire-Pit. Bluffstone also boasts a large screened porch with farmhouse table and rocking chairs. There is a picnic table and a gas grill and best of all, take the path down to the Ellijay river in your back yard (path is not recommended for those who are not sure footed and young children). Come and hear what peace and quiet sound like!
Bluffstone is a beautifully decorated four bedroom 3.5 bath cabin that sleeps up to eight (8) and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level downstairs with luxurious sheets, 24 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, Internet Connected DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, Internet Connected DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- One king size bedroom on the patio level with luxurious sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, Internet Connected DVD Players, and a bathroom
- Living area with a Wood Burning Fireplace, new leather reclining sofa and love seat, 46 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV with network channels, Internet Connected Blu-Ray Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Patio Level offers Theatre Seating, Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, new flooring, Pool Table and a private covered outdoor dining area
- Dual Zone Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Gas Grill and large Farm Table overlooking the tree lined canopy and the Ellijay River below
- Separate Deck with large private hot tub
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Bluffstone. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bluffstone, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bluffstone, start at $255 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A five hundred dollar ($500) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Bluffstone is an amazing cabin! Loved the layout and very secluded. Had everything we needed and more. Best family vacation ever and our 2 dogs loved it too! Can't wait to return!!!
Great cabin secluded area. The cabin was very clean and what everything you need to enjoy a get away. Some minor updates are needed especially on the way to the river. It appeared they started to do some repairs on the railing. We enjoyed our vacation and have recommended to others.
Very nice bedrooms spacious and clean was great with the kids.
Three generations of our family gathered together for a Father's Day getaway last month. Plenty of room for 8 of us and a Beagle. Beautiful and relaxing!
Our family- kids and grandkids had a wonderful time! No one wanted to leave! Beautiful, fun, relaxing!