Finally, a TRULY SECLUDED RIVERFRONT LOG HOME with so many ways to relax and so little time! Bluffstone offers just about anything you could want; Each bedroom has a king bed with luxurious sheets, Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player. Bluffstone has a FENCED YARD, Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access, Theater Seating and a Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, Pool Table, Wood Burning Fireplace, Hot Tub, and Earthen Fire-Pit. Bluffstone also boasts a large screened porch with farmhouse table and rocking chairs. There is a picnic table and a gas grill and best of all, take the winding path down to the Ellijay river in your back yard. (As the path to the river is long with many steps, it is not recommended for those who are not sure footed and young children. Come and hear what peace and quiet sound like!
Bluffstone is a beautifully decorated four bedroom 3.5 bath cabin that sleeps up to eight (8) and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level downstairs with luxurious sheets, 24 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, Internet Connected DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, Internet Connected DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- One king size bedroom on the patio level with luxurious sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, Internet Connected DVD Players, and a bathroom
- Living area with a Wood Burning Fireplace, new leather reclining sofa and love seat, 46 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV with network channels, Internet Connected Blu-Ray Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Patio Level offers Theatre Seating, Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, new flooring, Pool Table and a private covered outdoor dining area
- Dual Zone Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Gas Grill and large Farm Table overlooking the tree lined canopy and the Ellijay River below. (Due to the lay of the land, the river is not visible when seated)
- Separate Deck with large private hot tub
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Bluffstone. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bluffstone, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bluffstone, start at $225 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 22 2023 – January 01 2024, three (3) to four (4) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay here especially because we were able to bring our dogs. The cabin was very clean, well equipped for what are needs were and the icing on the cake was how well they thought of our dogs. There were dog toys, doggie bags, a fenced yard for doing their business in safety. Loved the real wood burning fireplace and there was a stack of wood for us to use. If you want to venture down the stairs to the river it is a pretty view just be prepared because some steps are steep. I recommend coming in a 4 wheel drive vehicle with really good brakes when you first get to the driveway because it is gravel and there is a drop off.
I brought my daughter and 5 of her friends in celebration of her 17th birthday and it was such a blast! I took the bedroom in the main hall and the girls shared the other 3 rooms (each bed was a king so there was more than enough room). There are stairs to walk down to the river and watch it flow which the girls loved. It says this in the description but the hike up from the river is definitely a work out, so keep this in mind if anyone in your party isn't able to climb steep stairs for a period of time. The inclusion of pet friendly amenities is a nice touch and people with furry friends would definitely enjoy it! Overall 5/5 experience and we're looking forward to coming back later in the year for one of the other girl's birthday!
This Christmas we were lucky enough to be able to stay at Siding Rock Cabins in the Bluffstone cabin. Bluffstone was a very well appointed cabin with plenty of room for family and furry friends alike. The personal touches such as soft holiday music, a lot Christmas tree, cupcakes and a note from the owners made our arrival a real treat. With snow and temperatures in the single digits, we were warm the entire time. Loved the fenced yard, and treats for dogs. Would definitely stay here again!
Fun family time! We enjoyed the fire pit, creek, and the cool weather. Plenty of room in the cabin for our family of seven and four dogs. Not sure who had more fun the kids or the dogs. Some advice... get there before dark, it’s a scary drive at night. We would definitely rent again. Thanks for a lovely time.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.