Another Blue Ridge Mountain Beauty in our exclusive Designer Series and tucked into the woods of our North Georgia Mountains. Fauna Lodge is a beautifully decorated, Two Bedroom, One Bath Log Home that is sure to be on your favorites list and features the following for your pleasure:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- Full Size Bath
- Elegant Leather Living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 36 Inch Flat Screen, Hi-Def Cable TV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Internet and IPod Docking Station
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the fenced yard for your doggies (and your) convenience
- Covered Pavilion with Hot Tub and Stone Fire-Pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at Fauna Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Pets Always Stay Free! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Fauna Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Fauna Lodge, start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Cabin is Very Clean, Comfortable and Relaxing.
Cabin was clean, very nice. A few lights were not working when we arrived inside and outside, noted this on a form provided in the book. Rained everyday except for our last day, which was sunny and beautiful. Unable to take the ice cream and eggs home so we left those for the next visitors. I hope the next visitors didn't mind. We will return, the cabin was very nice and comfortable.
Fauna Lodge is a quaint cabin tucked in the woods and perfect for a couple retreat or girls weekend. The cabin is beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable!
This is one of the nicest cabins I've stayed in with Sliding Rock. You can tell the owners love their home away from home. It was very clean and decorated with class. I would recommend Fauna Lodge and I would stay here again.
Awesome as always