Another Blue Ridge Mountain Beauty in our exclusive Designer Series and tucked into the woods of our North Georgia Mountains. Fauna Lodge is a beautifully decorated, Two Bedroom, One Bath Log Home that is sure to be on your favorites list and features the following for your pleasure:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- Full Size Bath
- Elegant Leather Living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 36 Inch Flat Screen, Hi-Def Cable TV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Internet and IPod Docking Station
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the fenced yard for your doggies (and your) convenience
- Covered Pavilion with Hot Tub and Stone Fire-Pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at Fauna Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Pets Always Stay Free! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Fauna Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Fauna Lodge, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a very lovely time. The cabin was beautiful and clean. It was very well stocked for our stay. We will definitely be back.
Everything was lovely! The location was perfect and the drive up was not bad at all! The only thing I’d suggest is when cleaning, move furniture around to get under the couches, dust things like the tv and electricals and around the fire place.. also behind dressers.. especially if you allow dogs. We definitely loved it there though! And really appreciated the dog run! Also, extra toilet paper for your guests would be highly appreciated!
This was a perfect trip! The forecast called for rain, but the sun came out every single day. We were able to go tubing & exploring.
I’ve been on many trips with Sliding Rock and Fauna Lodge did not disappoint. The cabin is perfectly decorated, great for 1 or 2 couples. We slept in the king bedroom & the mattress was a dream! I slept great every night. We thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor space. We spent almost all of our time at the outdoor pavilion/hot tub. Our pups loved the time we spent there too; lots of different smells 🙂 My boyfriend and I are already planning our solo trip back! There just aren’t enough nice things to say about Sliding Rock!
Great time. Clean
We really enjoyed our stay. Perfect getaway that was close to home. Pavilion area was a wonderful asset to this cozy cabin. Our two mini dachshunds did great, as this was their first trip from home. Clean, cozy,and comfortable. Our next cabin stay with Sliding Rock will be one on the river.