Another Blue Ridge Mountain Beauty in our exclusive Designer Series. Fauna Lodge is a stunningly decorated, Two Bedroom, One Bath Log Home that is sure to be on your favorites list and features the following for your pleasure:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- Full Size Bath
- Elegant Leather Living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 36 Inch Flat Screen, Hi-Def Cable TV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Internet and IPod Docking Station
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the fenced yard for your doggies (and your) convenience
- Covered Pavilion with Hot Tub and Stone Fire-Pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at Fauna Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Pets Always Stay Free! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Fauna Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Fauna Lodge start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We (husband,me,& furry kids) absolutely enjoyed our stay at the Fauna Lodge! This cabin is great if you bring your dogs because of the fenced in area, and also the closed in deck that wraps around to the front door, which makes it easy to wipe dirty paws before entering the cabin. Also,the cabin has plenty of room for parking,is nicely decorated,the grounds are beautiful,and we saw 4 deer right off from the front deck the first day! We will definitely be coming back to stay at Fauna Lodge!!
Great little cabin. Perfect for a couple. Everything you need and location is fantantastic right between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. Cabin is immaculate.
Found your cabin company online while searching Ellijay for pet friendly. I called and spoke with the ladies in the office twice, and they were so sweet each time. We ended up booking Fauna Lodge for our 2 year Anniversary trip. We live in Smyrna, GA, but Ellijay feels like a whole different world. (thank goodness!) When we arrived, everything was perfect. The cabin was amazing, everything was clean, and the pet bed, bowls, treats, etc. were so sweet. We will definitely be back!
My wife and I went here on our 10th anniversary with another couple and had an amazing time the location was perfect and the view was awesome
My visit was peaceful and relaxing. I had just got over my third major cancer for the year and surgery and was in tremendous pain. By the time I left my pain was gone! We took a ride to Blue Ridge and also to Ellijay and had lunch at the Back Porch Bistro. Both towns were quaint and would love to visit again. We also went to the drive-in. This is something I haven't done is years. This was the most relaxing trip I have been on in quite some time!
The cabin was very nice and peaceful. the hot tub and fire pit were amazing.
What an amazing getaway for my hubby and I. (and of course our dog Cinnamon) I wanted to experience coming to one of Sliding Rock cabins for some time and the wait was truly worth it. The cabin was beautiful and soooo comfortable. Plenty of room for Cinnamon to explore safely, a nice outdoor pit for my husband to try his boy scout skills and the comfy!! Thanks for the notebook provided in the cabin. Tons of questions answered and great instructions and suggestions. We found a wonderful restaurant, The Black Sheep. Food was delish! I have told everyone I know to go to Sliding Rock to book a weekend or week trip. And...we WILL return!!
My wife and I wanted a weekend away and to ourselves. This place was easy to find (gps took us right there). Instructions were easy to follow. We went into town and learned about some fun hiking nearby as well as some fun activities to partake in like a local wine tasting. My only critique is that the company did not initially contact me after booking when they thought that they did. It was easily cleared up and we had a great stay.
We had a nice stay and the cabin was very nicely appointed. It was smaller than what it looked like in the photos. And the directions were a little confusing at the end. But we made it and enjoyed the time there.
We loved this property. Our family of 4 and 2 small dogs were very comfortable here. Our boys (ages 2 & 4) loves exploring the woods around. The property was exactly as described. Very clean and well maintained.