Another Blue Ridge Mountain Beauty in our exclusive Designer Series and tucked into the woods of our North Georgia Mountains. Fauna Lodge is a beautifully decorated, Two Bedroom, One Bath Log Home that is sure to be on your favorites list and features the following for your pleasure:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- Full Size Bath
- Elegant Leather Living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 36 Inch Flat Screen, Hi-Def Cable TV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Internet and IPod Docking Station
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the fenced yard for your doggies (and your) convenience
- Covered Pavilion with Hot Tub and Stone Fire-Pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at Fauna Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Pets Always Stay Free! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Fauna Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Fauna Lodge, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We really enjoyed our stay. Perfect getaway that was close to home. Pavilion area was a wonderful asset to this cozy cabin. Our two mini dachshunds did great, as this was their first trip from home. Clean, cozy,and comfortable. Our next cabin stay with Sliding Rock will be one on the river.
We stayed at the Fauna Lodge with Sliding Rock Cabins for our mini honeymoon. It was the perfect location for a socially distant and relaxing vacation. The cabin was beautiful, clean, and comfortable. We really enjoyed the amenities including the hot tub! We loved that it was pet friendly and had a fenced in yard for our pups. We will definitely visit again and recommend to friends!
Our family of four and three dogs loved our stay at Fauna Lodge. The cabin was extremely clean and cozy. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes, pots and pans, and small appliances. The semi covered recreation area was our favorite place to be during our stay! We booked another reservation before we left for New Year’s. Thank you to such an amazing pet friendly cabin company to service Ellijay ❤️
We decided last minute to do a weekend getaway and we were so happy we did. The staff at sliding rock were so nice and friendly in helping make our reservation. When we arrived the cabin was beautiful and smelled so nice and had lights dimmed and music playing. It was raining but it didn’t stop us from hanging out in the covered hot tub!! We had a wonderful weekend and can’t wait to go back very soon!!
Absolutely loved the getaway to the North Georgia mountains, Ellijay, and the Fauna Lodge Cabin. The process from start to finish with Sliding Rock was smooth and easy from begin to end. The cabin was a beautiful cozy mountain escape with everything you could want to have a great experience with family, friends, and in particular, our furry family. It was probably the best time of their lives for our GSDs. Hiking on peaceful mountain roads or right through the beautiful woods. Streams and small rivers all around. Beautiful trails and state land nearby as well as the quaint town of Ellijay where you can get anything you need. The hot tub and fire pit area was awesome. The cabin is cozy clean and rustic. Very nice. Loved the attached deck looking our over the wooded valley while bbq after a great day of exploring. Would definitely recommend and go again.