Another Blue Ridge Mountain Beauty in our exclusive Designer Series. Fauna Lodge is a stunningly decorated, Two Bedroom, One Bath Log Home that is sure to be on your favorites list and features the following for your pleasure:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 30 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV and DVD Player
- Full Size Bath
- Elegant Leather Living area with a romantic wood burning fireplace, 36 Inch Flat Screen, Hi-Def Cable TV with Network Channels, and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Internet and IPod Docking Station
- Central Heat and Air and washer and dryer
- Spa quality bath soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Gated front porch, with easy access to the fenced yard for your doggies (and your) convenience
- Covered Pavilion with Hot Tub and Stone Fire-Pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No cats at Fauna Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Pets Always Stay Free! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Fauna Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Fauna Lodge, start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
As other reviewers have mentioned, even though the rental agreement seems a bit intense, the cabin and amenities are well worth it.
When we first walked in, we were very pleasantly surprised at how clean everything was. I don't know how long it had been since the last people rented this cabin, but it was like nobody had been there for a while.
Whoever designed the decor did a wonderful job. There were so many little decorating details in each room. When we buy/build a cabin of our own, some of the ideas here will be added to our own. Another small detail was the comfortable robes provided for visits to and from the hot tub.
Every dish, pot, pan, and utensil we needed was available. The cabin is fully stocked with whatever you'll need to prepare meals. And all appliances were new or very close to new. Even the BBQ grill was newer and in great shape. And the coffee beans....spot on!
Each bedroom was fully stocked with plenty of extra sheets and blankets for even the most cold natured person. The central heating worked great, but we hardly used it and preferred building a fire each evening. There's also plenty of wood provided.
Pet friendly is very accurate. Dog treats, bowls and dog bed are all there when you arrive. And the fenced in area has plenty of room for them to run and get exercise. And the partial wrap around porch allows for plenty of time to clean their paws before they enter the cabin. The porch itself is built where the dogs are fenced in there too. Between the fenced in area, hikes at local paths, vineyards and apple orchards, the dogs were ready for bed before we were. They were so tired they let us sleep late each morning.
I had to contact the management company for a minor issue with the hot tub, and Kris responded right away. Thanks again Kris.
We were so relaxed and completely enjoyed our stay. We've already started planning our next visit. We've already decided this will be an annual trip for us.
It was very nice and cozy with a nice outdoor area fire pit and hot tub. We had a great time
We really enjoyed our stay at Fauna Lodge. It was beautifully decorated and had everything we needed and than some for our vacation. The location, yard and interior were amazing. It came fully equipped with anything we would need and made our vacation that much more relaxing.
We had an amazing time at Fauna Cabin! The entire experience was so pleasant. We loved the comfort of feeling at home in the woods and our dogs loved exploring!