Paradise found overlooking beautiful mountain laurels. Laurel Overlook is a beautiful 2 bedroom (queen beds and TV’s) two bath, 2 story, with loft (loft has a single fold out, suitable for a child) dog friendly (no cats please) cabin with a covered porch, small screened porch, lounging deck. The living room offers a wood-burning fireplace, leather furniture and a desk. The dining table is very roomy for 4 people. The covered porch offers a gas grill and dining area, while the hot tub deck has a comfortable lounging area. Inside the fenced yard there is an earthen firepit to enjoy smores and a true crackling fire. Take a hike (Steep) down to babbling Amy Creek.
On the Main Floor:
- Living Room with wood burning fireplace, leather furniture & desk/chair
- Kitchen with new (2022) appliances. Gas stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator
- One queen bedroom with TV and bathroom
- Large covered porch with dining and a grill
- One queen bedroom with TV and bathroom
- Small screened porch for your morning coffee
- Loft with single fold out, suitable for a child
- Fenced yard
- Earthen fire-pit in fenced yard
- Hot tub
- Comfortable lounging deck
- Hiking path (steep) to Amy Creek
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Laurel Overlook, start at $175 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four (4) an additional $15 per night plus applicable tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
The weather during our stay was rainy and cool, but that only made our trip better. Even when the power went out during a tremendous thunderstorm, we loved every minute of our stay. We are still talking about our surprise bear visitor! The cabin was beautifully equipped with everything we needed. Thank you for all of it.
Laurel Overlook Lodge was an absolutely beautiful cabin in a very private setting. The house was immaculate and special touches are provided for your furry friends, which was so great! The hot tub and seating area is very special - we enjoyed it so much! You will love this place!