A Cottage at Riverside newly renovated and lovingly redecorated. Just a few steps from your backdoor to the Ellijay River. A Cottage at Riverside is a very cozy, romantic log cabin that can’t be beat. Your dining area offers three walls of windows, with no neighbors across the river, and a gorgeous, peaceful view of the Ellijay River. Come relax in the hot tub, fly fish, or roast s’mores over the riverside fire-pit. The beautiful decor will make you feel at home and a warm fire in the wood burning fireplace will warm your toes and heart. And with an easily accessible fenced yard for the doggies, the whole family will be able to enjoy a relaxing vacation at A Cottage at Riverside.
A Cottage at Riverside is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen TV, and full size bathroom on the lower level
- Upstairs has a king size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen TV, and Private Bath
- Comfy living area with Wood-Burning fireplace, Large 47 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, NetFlix, DVD Player, Telephone, Movies, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access and Long Distance Enabled
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Porch and decks with dual rocker gliders and propane gas grill
- Large hot tub and waterside earthen fire-pit
- Large Fenced Yard for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER), coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at A Cottage at Riverside! Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for A Cottage at Riverside, start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 31 July 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate 01 August 2020 – 03 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 07 September 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a wonderful stay. The river view was amazing!
We spent our spring break at the cabin. There are no words to describe how clean and nice our cabin was. It was so nicely decorated. The beds and couches were very comfortable. The kitchen was equipped with everything you could need. We enjoyed the nice hot tub every evening. The porch and outdoor area was perfect for enjoying the views. The real star of this cabin, however, is the river. If I would have walked 15 steps off the porch I would’ve fallen in the creek! That’s how close you are to the beautiful, rushing river. It was so peaceful and was the highlight of our stay. Not going to lie, the drive up to the cabin was very scary for us Floridians , but it was well worth it. We didn’t leave the cabin much, but we did go to Canterbury restaurant in downtown Ellijay. The food was some of the best I’ve ever had. We really enjoyed this vacation!
Enjoyed or stay. One of the most relaxing vacations we've had in years. We are already planning our next vacation with sliding rock cabins. Looking forward to coming back in the near future.
Very nice cabin.
Our visit to A cottage at Riverside was wonderful! We will definitely return for another visit. The only concern we had was wood burning fireplace wasn’t available for use. Overall our stay was delightful ❣️