A Cottage at Riverside newly renovated and lovingly redecorated. Just a few steps from your backdoor to the Ellijay River. A Cottage at Riverside is a very cozy, romantic log cabin that can’t be beat. Your dining area offers three walls of windows, with no neighbors across the river, and a gorgeous, peaceful view of the Ellijay River. Come relax in the hot tub, fly fish, or roast s’mores over the riverside fire-pit. The beautiful decor will make you feel at home and a warm fire in the woodburning fireplace will warm your toes and heart. And with an easily accessible fenced yard for the doggies, the whole family will be able to enjoy a relaxing vacation at A Cottage at Riverside.
A Cottage at Riverside is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen TV, and full size bathroom on the lower level
- Upstairs has a king size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen TV, and Private Bath
- Comfy living area with a woodburning fireplace, Large 47 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, NetFlix, DVD Player, Telephone, Movies, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access and Long Distance Enabled
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Porch and decks with dual rocker gliders and propane gas grill
- Large hot tub and waterside earthen fire-pit
- Large Fenced Yard for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER), coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at A Cottage at Riverside! Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Standard nightly rates for A Cottage at Riverside, start at $200 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We truly enjoyed the cabin by the river. So peaceful to hear the river while sitting outside. House was perfect for two couples and 2 doodles. The fenced yard was nice with the dogs although I didn’t just let them run for fear they’d jump the fence. For smaller dogs , I’d have no worries. The beds were comfy and house was well stocked. The roads to get in were a bit rough, I would not recommend low cars and I would do it in daylight hours. Our GPS did take us to the house but it was helpful to have the printed directions as well. It rained most of our time so we didn’t get to use the fire pit or hot tub but it’s a great area and I would certainly come back and recommend.
A Cottage at Riverside was amazing. The setting was beautiful, with the sights and sounds of the Ellijay River just steps from our cabin. The cabin itself had every creature comfort. And our two standard poodles loved the large, fenced yard. All we had to do was let them out the door and they were fully confined to the fenced area. A special thanks to Ingrid of the Sliding Rock Cabins office who directed us to great roadside assistance when we made a wrong turn and got stuck in the clay on a narrow mountain road when turning around. In little more than an hour, we were back on the road and back to enjoying our vacation.
I have been using sliding rock cabins for many years and have never been disappointed! Wonderful cabins and a wonderful company representing them!
This is a great little vacation spot. It was a perfect getaway for us and our dogs. The amenities were exactly as described and the cottage was clean and comfortable. The manager let us know how to reach them in case of any issues, but we had none. It is lovely and peaceful there and I have recommended it to some family members.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.