A Cottage at Riverside newly renovated and lovingly redecorated. Just a few steps from your backdoor to the Ellijay River. A Cottage at Riverside is a very cozy, romantic log cabin that can’t be beat. Your dining area offers three walls of windows, with no neighbors across the river, and a gorgeous, peaceful view of the Ellijay River. Come relax in the hot tub, fly fish, or roast s’mores over the riverside fire-pit. The beautiful decor will make you feel at home and a warm fire in the wood burning fireplace will warm your toes and heart. And with an easily accessible fenced yard for the doggies, the whole family will be able to enjoy a relaxing vacation at A Cottage at Riverside.
A Cottage at Riverside is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen TV, and full size bathroom on the lower level
- Upstairs has a king size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen TV, and Private Bath
- Comfy living area with Wood-Burning fireplace, Large 47 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, NetFlix, DVD Player, Telephone, Movies, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access and Long Distance Enabled
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Porch and decks with dual rocker gliders and propane gas grill
- Large hot tub and waterside earthen fire-pit
- Large Fenced Yard for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER), coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for A Cottage at Riverside start at $155 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two(2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
Please No Cats at A Cottage at Riverside!
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Very nice and clean cabin.Enjoyed our stay,very relaxing.The cabin was very well stocked with all necessities.The only negative comment would be the gravel road with lots of deep ruts and potholes,just drive slow.
We loved every bit of our stay at A Cottage at Riverside. It was so well equipped and comfortable. Just like home......only different!
Lovely being by the babbling brook and we liked seeing it, having a fire near it. The hot tub being outside and listening to the natural surroundings was super. This cabin has most everything you need. A few winding roads to get there, cabin, very clean. Both beds were king size which was a plus. Enjoyed the fireplace and natural wood burning with gas starter.
Wow what a get-a-way!! Loved the location next to the river. Felt comfortable taking the 2 dogs -meaning if you let them out ,you knew they couldn’t wander off..also ,the dogs were accommodated with snacks, toys and towel. The cabin had great linens. Kitchen cookware and utinsils were awesome. Not cheap or worn out. Will definitely go back.
Had a great time as usual. Loved being so close to the river. The sounds were wonderful sitting on the porch. Our furbabies loved the river also. the cabin was so nice and clean and had everything you could want. Can't wait until our next visit.