A Cottage at Riverside newly renovated and lovingly redecorated. Just a few steps from your backdoor to the Ellijay River. A Cottage at Riverside is a very cozy, romantic log cabin that can’t be beat. Your dining area offers three walls of windows, with no neighbors across the river, and a gorgeous, peaceful view of the Ellijay River. Come relax in the hot tub, fly fish, or roast s’mores over the riverside fire-pit. The beautiful decor will make you feel at home and a warm fire in the wood burning fireplace will warm your toes and heart. And with an easily accessible fenced yard for the doggies, the whole family will be able to enjoy a relaxing vacation at A Cottage at Riverside.
A Cottage at Riverside is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen TV, and full size bathroom on the lower level
- Upstairs has a king size bedroom with luxurious 500 count sheets, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen TV, and Private Bath
- Comfy living area with Wood-Burning fireplace, Large 47 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, NetFlix, DVD Player, Telephone, Movies, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access and Long Distance Enabled
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Porch and decks with dual rocker gliders and propane gas grill
- Large hot tub and waterside earthen fire-pit
- Large Fenced Yard for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER), coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at A Cottage at Riverside! Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for A Cottage at Riverside, start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We loved our stay. It was in a great location. Loved that the cabin was dog friendly and had a fenced in yard. It was very cozy. We enjoyed the hot tub. Very nice cabin. We will definitely be going back. The online chat was very helpful when finding a rental and the staff that helped me book our stay. Thank you!
Be prepared for the road off Whitepath RD as it is all gravel and dirt. Lots of curves and bends with close passing areas for on coming cars lol! over all fun time! need kindling wood for fireplaces.. good experience
The cabin was so cozy we didn't want to leave. This was our first trip with our fur babies, they loved the cabin and behaved better there then when they are home. We will be back, loved the river.
We took this trip specifically to take a vacation with our 3 fur babies. Obviously not many vacation spots will accommodate 3 dogs. This place is amazing. It is very secluded (except from other cabins looking for the same privacy). Our dogs had an amazing time just sniffing all the new smells in the house, yard, and on walks. One of our dogs was brave enough to get in the river and had a grand time just running around in the water. The house was well stocked with cooking tools. Had I realized how well stocked I would have cooked/prepped several freezer meals for our return home. The gas grill worked like a champ, heated up immediately, cooked our food well. The house had a brand new Monopoly game in it when we arrived and we had a blast playing it each night. The decor in the house was very homey and what you expect in a woods cabin. The furniture was extremely comfortable (nap inducing). The only thing that could be improved on is the hot tub. It worked fine, but the jets do not blow with very much force, just enough to keep the water moving around. We will definitely be back, probably in the summer (we want to go tubing down the river).
Very enjoyable, rested, fished and carved spoons. It was very quite and tranquillity.. The downstairs shower needs a longer hose and a better place to attach the shower head.
Found all other accommodations to be above.standard.
Had a very relaxing vacation. Loved hanging out on the porch with morning coffee watching the river go by. It was very peaceful and the cabin was wonderful. It had everything and more that we needed. Didn't want to leave and look forward to visiting again!!
we loved staying in the Cottage at Riverside. Very clean and well maintained. Perfect place right on the river. If your looking for the perfect get away this is it. Be prepared that the road into the area is not paved and is very rough, the directions could be better, because of where the cabin is located. But that is the only negative that we had, but got to take the good with the bad sometimes!!! We will go again.
Had an awesome time - Cabin is amazing - best location of all!
Very nice property. Loved the fact it was dog friendly. Well maintained.
Had an enjoyable stay! Very clean and everything was neat and perfect! Our 5th stay with Sliding Rock!