The new owners of Riverside Retreat (formerly Camp Run-A-Muk) have gone all out to enhance your family’s mountain vacation experience. New furnishings, new stainless steel appliances, a new dishwasher, large flat screen TV’s, nice fenced area for the pups, and the list goes on. Beautifully decorated, with all the accommodations you’d expect, Riverside Retreat is the perfect family getaway. Huge gated tree lined decks overlooking the Ellijay River, large hot tub, why not just enjoy your time away from “reality”. Have a beverage by the water, roast s’mores in the earthen fire-pit, grill out in the evening, try your hand at fly-fishing, or just have a snooze by the living room fireplace. You’ll truly never want to leave this lovely cabin.
Riverside Retreat is a beautifully decorated three (3) bedroom two (2) bath log cabin that sleeps up to six (6) and offers the following:
- On the first floor a King-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV
- An additional Queen-Size bedroom with a 43 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and full-size bath
- Upstairs Master Suite has a King-Size Bedroom with a 40 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV and bathroom
- Cushy Leather living area, with wood burning fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable SmartTV, games, books, and telephone
- Central heating and air, and washer/dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Screened porch and lots of decks with propane grill and hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large private hot tub
- Waterside Earthen Fire-pit
- Convenient Fenced Area off of the deck
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, and utensils
- Also included are fresh coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Riverside Retreat. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Riverside Retreat, click on this link CHECK AVAILABILITY, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Riverside Retreat start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, leaf season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.