As soon as you walk into Kings View, you’ll begin to relax and feel all the stresses of the world slip away. Gaze out upon the long range mountain views, marveling at how close they feel. Surrounded by large hardwoods, you’ll truly be amazed at the serenity of Kings View.
Kings View is a lovely, single level, log cabin priced as a one bedroom, one bath pet friendly, log cabin with a fenced yard, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King-size bedroom, with luxurious 350 count sheets, and large 31 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV
- Additional queen-size bedroom, both conveniently located on a single level with one full-size bathroom
- Comfortable living area, with wood burning fireplace, large 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, Telephone
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Central heating and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gated deck, Hot Tub, Propane Grill, and Comfy rocking chairs looking out over the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the pups and your convenience
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER),dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Kings View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Kings View start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.