Try your hand at fly-fishing, while the morning mist hovers over the water’s surface on your own private stretch of the Ellijay River. Take some time to bask in the afternoon sun on a large river rock while dangling your toes in the cool, clear mountain waters.
If you should succumb to an afternoon’s nap, let the sound of the rushing waters lull you to sleep in your riverside hammock underneath the hemlocks. And finally, at days end, take a nice long soak in the outdoor hot tub, located on a private, covered deck, as you gaze out at the fire-pit blazing by the water’s edge.
River Dance is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Master Queen Size Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full size bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and full size bathroom
- Lovely sleeping loft with a full size bed, accessed by a ladder, perfect for the kids
- Cozy Living Room, with Plush Leather Furniture, Wood-Burning Fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, Stereo/CD with Extensive CD collection, Telephone, Movies, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Porch and decks with rocking chairs, and gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large covered hot tub, hammock, and earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, (NO DISHWASHER), toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Dance. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Dance, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Dance start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review