Try your hand at fly-fishing, while the morning mist hovers over the water’s surface on your own private stretch of the Ellijay River. Take some time to bask in the afternoon sun on a large river rock while dangling your toes in the cool, clear mountain waters.
If you should succumb to an afternoon’s nap, let the sound of the rushing waters lull you to sleep in your riverside hammock underneath the hemlocks. And finally, at days end, take a nice long soak in the outdoor hot tub, located on a private, covered deck, as you gaze out at the fire-pit blazing by the water’s edge.
River Dance is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Master with new King Size Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full size bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and full size bathroom
- Cozy Living Room, with Plush Leather Furniture, Wood-Burning Fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, Stereo/CD with Extensive CD collection, Telephone, Movies, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Porch and decks with rocking chairs, and gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large covered hot tub, hammock, and earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, (NO DISHWASHER), toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Dance. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Dance, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Dance, start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Very relaxing, just what we needed.
his was our first cabin rental and we were pleasantly surprised with the ease of booking & quality accommodations. I can not give Kris at Sliding Rock Cabins enough kudos for her customer service.
The cabin was VERY clean (& I'm a neat-freak). The kitchen was well appointed with everything you need.
We enjoyed our morning coffee on the back deck and our evening wine next to the fire pit. The hammock made for a nice afternoon nap listening to the river rapids, but our favorite "secret" spot was the cozy swing hidden on the river's bank. There is a hot tub, but we did not use it.
The fenced yard & integrated deck was wonderful. We didn't need to put harness & leashes on the dogs to walk them. Instead they could come & go as they liked. Very convenient.
Great proximity to enjoy all that the area has to offer. We particularly liked Ft Mountain and Springer Mountain trails.
The 3 mile gravel road leading to the cabin was well maintained but still a gravel road. It is essentially 1-lane that is narrow and at times very steep. We were in a large SUV so it was no problem.
We highly recommend River Dance cabin and hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
One of our favorite cabins. We have been renting at Sliding Rock for about 5 years. We have enjoyed every stay and have told many friends about the cabins.
We have stayed at River Dance a number of times and have already booked our next stay at this cabin for Thanksgiving. We like the way it is maintained and furnished. Especially the kitchen. We cook while on vacation and having decent cookware is important to us.There are always little things that could be touched up but absolutely nothing that prevents us from knowing it is our go to place with Sliding Rock.
We were looking for a cabin that was puppy friendly to meet up with a couple of dear friends. This was perfect! The two bedrooms, one queen, one king, being floor level was ideal due to mobility issues. Grateful for the gated area so our fur babies stayed close. We would recommend someone take a look at the gate on the side leading to the back. It is not attached properly and requires manual placement to secure the gated area. Overall an amazing cabin! Hope to return!