Try your hand at fly-fishing, while the morning mist hovers over the water’s surface on your own private stretch of the Ellijay River. Take some time to bask in the afternoon sun on a large river rock while dangling your toes in the cool, clear mountain waters.
If you should succumb to an afternoon’s nap, let the sound of the rushing waters lull you to sleep in your riverside hammock underneath the hemlocks. And finally, at days end, take a nice long soak in the outdoor hot tub, located on a private, covered deck, as you gaze out at the fire-pit blazing by the water’s edge.
River Dance is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Master Queen Size Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable TV, and full size bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets and full size bathroom
- Lovely sleeping loft with a full size bed, accessed by a ladder, perfect for the kids
- Cozy Living Room, with Plush Leather Furniture, Wood-Burning Fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD player, Stereo/CD with Extensive CD collection, Telephone, Movies, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Porch and decks with rocking chairs, and gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large covered hot tub, hammock, and earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, (NO DISHWASHER), toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Dance. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Dance, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Dance start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Perfect cabin for our family. Great location. Kiddos had plenty to do outside and the adults could relax on the porches. At night we had plenty of movies and games to pick from. Also the beds and bedding were amazing.We slept like babies. We called the management company with a few local questions and they responded immediately. Would definitely stay here again!!!!!
This is our second stay at Sliding Rock Cabins and was Fantastic. The main thing was to celebrate a birthday and mother’s day but we all enjoyed it and much needed peace. Can’t wait until next time. Cabins are clean and atmosphere is great.
Great stay close to Blue Ridge and Ellijay
Loved our stay here. Great location, far enough to block noise and close enough to get to town. Kids enjoyed the river and loft area of the cabin. Lots of firewood was available. Gas range was nice too.
Absolutely amazing and wonderful!!! I wish we could have stayed a couple more days.
The cabin was clean and the perfect getaway. The yard was perfect for our dogs. And we loved being on the water. This is the third place we have stayed with Sliding Rock and we have loved all three experiences.
his cabin is very peaceful and has amazing outdoor space for enjoyment. The rocking chair porch, fire pit, hammock by the creek and swing on the creek's edge settled in the woods are spectacular. The cabin had everything we needed. The road to get back to the cabin was a little rough so if you had a small low sitting car it might be difficult. Our dogs loved the property and it is PERFECT for pets! We have an older dog and cant leave her so thank you for providing that opportunity! Its remoteness really allowed us to unplug and provided an much needed respite from the rat race.
Very nice property, if only the weather had cooperated. This would be a great summer vacation rental on the stream, it would be great for tubing. The drawback being the hot tub is downstairs and hard to negotiate at night. I would also recommend putting in a dishwasher for sanitary reasons. Our dog had the time of her life, the property is fenced and had room to run.