Two bedroom, two bath, fenced yard, and pet friendly. River Dance has all the creature comforts for your vacation getaway on the river. This peaceful oasis has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings theoughout. The expansive wall of windows in the dining and living areas have you dreaming of treehouse living with the river drifting by.
The porch and deck area boats gates on all entrances which allow you to customize how much freedom you would like your furry family members to have.
Under the hemlocks, by the river is a hammock that is perfect for an afternoon nap or reading. This is also a “secret” spot with a swing hidden for watching the river flow by. At days end, take a soak in the hot tub located on the private covered deck.
For those with mobility issues, this Sliding Rock Cabins is one story with only one step up from the parking area. The gated deck, covered porch, and propane grill are all on the same level. The hot tub is about twelve steps down on a separate deck. The cabin has a wood burning fireplace, leather furniture, and a 55 inch flat screen cable SmarTV in the living room. The master bedroom has a king size bed with a 42 inch flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed and 32 inch flat screen TV and a full size bathroom.
If you choose to venture out, River Dance is convenient to the towns of Ellijay and Blue Ridge for you shopping and dining pleasure. This lovely cabin also offers guides to hiking and local waterfalls.
River Dance is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Master bedroom with new King Size Bed with luxurious 400 count sheets, 42 inch flat screen cable TV, and ensuite bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 32 inch flat screen cable TV, and full size bathroom
- Cozy Living Room, with Plush Leather Furniture, Wood-Burning Fireplace, 55 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV with Network Channels, DVD player, Stereo/CD with Extensive CD collection, Telephone, Movies, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Porch and decks with rocking chairs, and Weber gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large covered hot tub, hammock, and earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel appliances, refrigerator, gas range and, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Dance. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Dance, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Dance, start at $195 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We were completely blown away by the beauty of the property. The cabin was beautiful and anything we needed was there. The quality of the furnishings were outstanding. Our dogs enjoyed the water and we enjoyed being able to bring them with us. We will definitely be back!
The cabin is even better than the pictures. It is well maintained with everything you need for your stay. The loft is not accessible to guests.The yard and creek make this cabin even better. There are stairs leading to the creek for a dip, fire pit, swing, hammock, several chairs, picnic bench and a hot tub. The only downside to this paradise is that there are other Sliding Rock cabins on both sides. There is a fenced area for your dog in the front of the cabin, but not all the way around so we had several dog visitors while we were there. The cabin is centrally located between Blue Ridge and Ellijay which allowed us to easily enjoy the area and the activities available. We would love to return next year.
Me and my husband had a great mini vacation! Place was very nice and clean. I enjoy sitting on the porch drinking my coffee and listen to the water. Definitely will rent again
The floor plan was great for my Husband and I and my Mom. It felt very spacious. Definitely need a car that can take the climb around the hills and tight turns on the way up to the cabin. The cabin was clean and nicely decorated and beds were comfy.
We had an amazing time. The weather was uncooperative (rained most of our stay) and the power was out upon our arrival but all of that is certainly beyond the control of anyone. The cabin is quaint and cozy and was perfect for us. It is well stocked with everything needed to stay in and cook if you want with modern appliances, gas cook top and well maintained and modern. The yard was perfect for our pups who enjoyed their adventure. The only "con" I can find is that the cable package was basic cable that didn't offer ESPN so watching some of the football games were difficult but the internet was sufficient to allow for streaming.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.