Two bedroom, two bath, fenced yard, and pet friendly. River Dance has all the creature comforts for your vacation getaway on the river. This peaceful oasis has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings theoughout. The expansive wall of windows in the dining and living areas have you dreaming of treehouse living with the river drifting by.
The porch and deck area boats gates on all entrances which allow you to customize how much freedom you would like your furry family members to have.
Under the hemlocks, by the river is a hammock that is perfect for an afternoon nap or reading. This is also a “secret” spot with a swing hidden for watching the river flow by. At days end, take a soak in the hot tub located on the private covered deck.
For those with mobility issues, this Sliding Rock Cabins is one story with only one step up from the parking area. The gated deck, covered porch, and propane grill are all on the same level. The hot tub is about twelve steps down on a separate deck. The river is accessed by a set of metal stairs. The cabin has a wood burning fireplace, leather furniture, and a 55 inch flat screen cable SmarTV in the living room. The master bedroom has a king size bed with a 42 inch flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed and 32 inch flat screen TV and a full size bathroom.
If you choose to venture out, River Dance is convenient to the towns of Ellijay and Blue Ridge for you shopping and dining pleasure. This lovely cabin also offers guides to hiking and local waterfalls.
River Dance is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Master bedroom with new King Size Bed with luxurious 400 count sheets, 42 inch flat screen cable TV, and ensuite bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 32 inch flat screen cable TV, and full size bathroom
- Cozy Living Room, with Plush Leather Furniture, Wood-Burning Fireplace, 55 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV with Network Channels, DVD player, Stereo/CD with Extensive CD collection, Telephone, Movies, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Porch and decks with rocking chairs, and Weber gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large covered hot tub, hammock, and earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel appliances, refrigerator, gas range and, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Dance. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Dance, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Dance, start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We've stayed at cabins through Sliding Rock Cabins before and they do not disappoint. It's hard to find nice, clean facilities that will allow dogs. Love the cabins, great location, perfect!
The cabin was it great shape with all the amenities you could need. Fantastic directions to the cabin. We will be staying with Sliding Rocks again
we truly loved our stay at River Dance; beautiful cabin, incredible location, very clean! Always wonderful customer service; we'll be back again!
Everything was great except the cable did not work in the bedroom.
The cabin was great, me and my wife enjoyed our stay a lot. Everything we needed was there and very presentable. Can’t wait to come back again.