Two bedroom, two bath, fenced yard, and pet friendly. River Dance has all the creature comforts for your vacation getaway on the river. This peaceful oasis has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings throughout. The expansive wall of windows in the dining and living areas have you dreaming of treehouse living with the river drifting by.
The porch and deck area have gates on all entrances which allow you to customize how much freedom you would like your furry family members to have.
Under the hemlocks, by the river is a hammock that is perfect for an afternoon nap or reading. This is also a “secret” spot with a swing hidden for watching the river flow by. At days end, take a soak in the hot tub located on the private covered deck.
For those with mobility issues, this Sliding Rock Cabins is one story with only one step up from the parking area. The gated deck, covered porch, and propane grill are all on the same level. The hot tub is about twelve steps down on a separate deck. The cabin has a wood burning fireplace, leather furniture, and a 55 inch flat screen cable SmarTV in the living room. The master bedroom has a king size bed with a 42 inch flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed and 32 inch flat screen TV and a full size bathroom.
Note: The river itself is about a 5 foot drop from the backyard and there are no stairsteps to get to the river.
If you choose to venture out, River Dance is convenient to the towns of Ellijay and Blue Ridge for you shopping and dining pleasure. This lovely cabin also offers guides to hiking and local waterfalls.
River Dance is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Master bedroom with new King Size Bed with luxurious 400 count sheets, 42 inch flat screen cable TV, and ensuite bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 32 inch flat screen cable TV, and full size bathroom
- Cozy Living Room, with Plush Leather Furniture, Wood-Burning Fireplace, 55 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV with Network Channels, DVD player, Stereo/CD with Extensive CD collection, Telephone, Movies, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Porch and decks with rocking chairs, and Weber gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large covered hot tub, hammock, and earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel appliances, refrigerator, gas range and, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Dance. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Dance, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Dance, start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We just loved this 2 bed 2 bath cabin! This Host had upgraded appliances and cookware which was wonderful. We actually found the beds and pillows very comfortable and had a good night sleep on them. We really enjoyed the water frontage because there was an easy way into the water via stairs. We highly recommend this cabin for a peaceful and enjoyable experience!
We arrived at River Dance (RD) at about 4:45 pm. Everything was as described here. This is a very nice, well-equipped cabin. The area is quiet. From the deck or the firepit area you can hear the stream flowing by. The cabin was clean. We enjoyed our stay there.
The downside is that access is over the proverbial "two miles of bad road". There had been lots of rain recently and the roads leading to RD were terrible. I would not drive it in the dark for not being able to see the continual potholes then. So, we couldn't go to dinner out. That wasn't a big problem but was annoying.<
The owners were very quick to fix problems. The first night, the power went off in a storm. It was off for about six hours. When power was restored, the thermostat was fried. I called the number listed in the check-in paperwork and it was repaired that afternoon.
I would recommend RD to anyone with a 4WD vehicle.
As always Sliding rock cabin rentals delivered exactly the experience advertised! We could not have asked for a more relaxing,and rewarding cabin experience! We will certainly be back again..TY Sliding Rock Cabins!
We absolutely loved our vacation. Our goal was to come there and do absolutely nothing and we succeeded at that. My wife and I and just the dogs relax for the whole time. The cabin had everything that we needed. We will definitely be back.
We had a wonderful time. Beautiful and relaxing location. Cabin was clean and comfortable.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.