Two bedroom, two bath, fenced yard, and pet friendly. River Dance has all the creature comforts for your vacation getaway on the river. This peaceful oasis has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings theoughout. The expansive wall of windows in the dining and living areas have you dreaming of treehouse living with the river drifting by.
The porch and deck area have gates on all entrances which allow you to customize how much freedom you would like your furry family members to have.
Under the hemlocks, by the river is a hammock that is perfect for an afternoon nap or reading. This is also a “secret” spot with a swing hidden for watching the river flow by. At days end, take a soak in the hot tub located on the private covered deck.
For those with mobility issues, this Sliding Rock Cabins is one story with only one step up from the parking area. The gated deck, covered porch, and propane grill are all on the same level. The hot tub is about twelve steps down on a separate deck. The cabin has a wood burning fireplace, leather furniture, and a 55 inch flat screen cable SmarTV in the living room. The master bedroom has a king size bed with a 42 inch flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed and 32 inch flat screen TV and a full size bathroom.
If you choose to venture out, River Dance is convenient to the towns of Ellijay and Blue Ridge for you shopping and dining pleasure. This lovely cabin also offers guides to hiking and local waterfalls.
River Dance is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Master bedroom with new King Size Bed with luxurious 400 count sheets, 42 inch flat screen cable TV, and ensuite bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 32 inch flat screen cable TV, and full size bathroom
- Cozy Living Room, with Plush Leather Furniture, Wood-Burning Fireplace, 55 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV with Network Channels, DVD player, Stereo/CD with Extensive CD collection, Telephone, Movies, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Porch and decks with rocking chairs, and Weber gas grill
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large covered hot tub, hammock, and earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel appliances, refrigerator, gas range and, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Dance. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Dance, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River Dance, start at $195 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Cabin was just perfect
We had a wonderful time! Cabin was very clean & cozy and it was just as described. We stayed 5 nights and we really didn’t want to leave. We had a fire every night and used the fire pit once. The sound of the river was very relaxing. My girls used the swing & hammock even in the cold. Our 2 dogs loved the yard. We also used the hot tub on our last night and were bummed we didn’t use it every night. We love that area and definitely plan on coming back. 😁
We loved our stay at River Dance. Everything was exactly as described. We were very happy with how clean it was when we first arrived. It snowed upon our arrival and it set the scene for an enchanting Christmas getaway. The king size bed in the main room was quite comfortable. We made a fire most nights in the fireplace and even made a fire in the firepit outside one afternoon. The sound of the river flowing by is the most relaxing thing I’ve experienced in a long time. Our 16 year old cocker spaniel enjoyed her walks up and down the street, but enjoyed her bed by the fire most of all. The location is perfect as your are far enough away from town that you feel remote but close enough to quickly run to the grocery store or stock up on more firewood. We cooked three meals a day for a week in the kitchen and found it very well equipped. We have a small two wheel drive SUV and made the drive up just fine. It was a little touch and go once the roads got icy but it melted away in a day or so and it was much less harrowing. It was an easy drive to downtown Ellijay and Blue Ridge. We hope to return next winter!
Real welcoming cabin, warm and cozy. View was really nice. Close to town but far enough away you feel like your on your own.
We spent a week at River Dance with our 3 dogs. It was a wonderful time, clean and comfy cabin! Easy to get to, we LOVE the area-there is so much to do. The only issue we had was our 5 lbs dog was able to get through the slats on the gate and got out! Beware if you have a small dog, and the couch was a little too hard for us. Otherwise everything was great. We will be back.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.