Lochloosa has it all! Part of our designer series and located in the desirable gated Walnut Mountain community that offers: Turniptown Creek within a short walk of Lochloosa along with: lakes, swimming pool, playground, basketball, tennis courts, and hiking trails. Lochloosa is conveniently located within 15 minutes of Downtown Ellijay and 20 minutes from Blue Ridge. Walnut Mountain is also near Ellijay’s many wineries. Enjoy the gorgeous sunsets from the covered porch with the sounds of Turniptown Creek below while your furry family members run in the fenced area. Take a swim in the community pool, play a round of tennis. This is a great location for a nice long stay.
Paved roads lead you to Lochloosa, which offers:
- Spacious living room with gas log fireplace, leather furniture and mountain views
- Master bedroom on the main floor with king bed, 43″ Flat Screen TV, Blue tooth alarm clocks with charging pads, Ensuite bath with double sinks and walk in shower. Access to the porch
- Additional half bath on the entry level
- Dining area has a table that seats 8
- Covered porch on main level with 4 rocking chairs and porch swing, outside dining for 6, and gas grill
- Upstairs there is another king bedroom with 43″ TV, loft sitting area, bathroom, and Blue tooth alarm clocks with charging pad
- The Patio level offers a king and queen bedroom, each with 43″ Flat Screen TVs and a shared bath. Each bedrooms have Blue tooth alarm clocks with charging pad. The King bedroom on this level has a K-cup coffee brewer. There is access to the patio from each of these bedrooms. The fenced area is accessed from this level. The hot tub is on the patio level with a cafe table and chairs. This area protected from rain by the covered porch above.
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- The fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, solid surface counter tops, gas stove and oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Lochloosa, start at $265 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Cabin was beautiful! Great views and relaxing atmosphere!
This house was beautiful. The interior was well decorated and very comfortable. The kitchen was stocked with high end appliances and dishes. The beds were comfortable. My only complaint is the dog yard was difficult to get to. You have to go through a bedroom on the bottom level to let the dogs out. Not too convenient. And there isn't a good way to see them when they are in the fenced yard. Dog owners will understand :). Other than that, the house was outstanding.
It was the perfect cabin getaway. We loved sitting on the porch at night staring at the golden light dotting the mountains across the way. So relaxing!
Great place and well kept. Lots of great kitchen utensils and pots and pans. I forgot something in the rental of great value and the housekeeper was sure that it was returned. That was the icing on the cake!
This cabin was absolutely fantastic. Even better than the pictures. The amenities were superb. From the kitchen equipment to the bedding and the extra towels, sheet, toys and bowels for our furry friends. All the beds were super comfortable. We enjoyed the view from the porch during the day into sunset and the hot tub in the evenings. The trails around the neighborhood were lots of fun to explore. The gentleman at the welcome center right outside the gate was really helpfully guiding us to good hiking spots. Sliding rock was extremally helpfully when we found one of rooms had flipped the circuit, they came right out to help. We are planning another trip to this cabin. My only complaint is, there was an intrusive neighbor that we came into contact with more than once. On our last night he came onto the property without permission and then took photos of us with out our consent.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.