Holly Hollow, part of our Professional Designer Series, is simply stunning, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, fenced area, hot tub, firepit, covered porch, lounging deck and is nicely secluded. All roads are paved to this Cherry Log cabin. Perfect for 2 couples. This Sliding Rock Cabin is an ADULT ONLY cabin (no guests under age 25).and please no cats owner is highly allergic. We encourage you to protect your vacation investment with a travel insurance of your choice.
- Cozy living room with 50 inch flat screen SmarTV and romantic gas log fireplace
- Master king size bedroom, with walk-in closet, 55 inch flat screen SmarTV, home office area with work-desk,and Ensuite bathroom
- Queen bedroom with 32 inch flat screen SmarTV and bathroom
- Roomy dining area for 4 adults
- Lovely front porch for sipping coffee
- Fenced area for dogs that don’t jump
- Cozy covered porch
- Take stairs down to beautiful fire-pit, deck with hot tub and lounging area
- Outdoor fire-pit and seating
- The fully equipped upgraded kitchen includes: refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Holly Hollow, start at $195 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
This trip is my yearly birthday trip. We use Sliding Rock Cabins because we can bring our dogs, let them vacation too. This was by far the best SRC we have stayed in! So very, very pleased!
A spectacular getaway! Very private and quiet. Fantastic hot tub and lower deck plus a large porch off the main living space. Very comfortable master suite. We'd definitely rent this cabin again.
This was our second stay at this cabin and we now consider it our home away from home. It is perfect, quiet, very clean, very comfortable, and a great location. We are already planning our next return trip.
Our second stay in this cabin and definitely one of our favorites. Easy access, tastefully decorated, peaceful and quiet. We will be back.
We could not have been happier with our Holly Hollow rental experience. The cabin was exactly as advertised. Every detail was thought of and available. The cabin was spotlessly clean, bright, and tastefully decorated.
Location was perfect with short drives to Blue Ridge and Ellijay.