Holly Hollow, part of our Professional Designer Series, is simply stunning, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, fenced area, hot tub, firepit, covered porch, lounging deck and is nicely secluded. All roads are paved to this Cherry Log cabin. Perfect for 2 couples. This Sliding Rock Cabin is an ADULT ONLY cabin (no guests under age 25).and please no cats owner is highly allergic. We encourage you to protect your vacation investment with a travel insurance of your choice.
- Cozy living room with 50 inch flat screen SmarTV and romantic gas log fireplace
- Master king size bedroom, with walk-in closet, 55 inch flat screen SmarTV, home office area with work-desk,and Ensuite bathroom
- Queen bedroom with 32 inch flat screen SmarTV and bathroom
- Roomy dining area for 4 adults
- Lovely front porch for sipping coffee
- Fenced area for dogs that don’t jump
- Cozy covered porch
- Take stairs down to beautiful fire-pit, deck with hot tub and lounging area
- Outdoor fire-pit and seating
- The fully equipped upgraded kitchen includes: refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Holly Hollow, start at $175 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We have rented quite a few cabins in the Blue Ridge area and this our favorite. Kudos to the owners for paying attention to details!
We had the MOST fabulous time at Holly Hollow! The interior cabin was beautiful and well-maintained. We thoroughly enjoyed the master suite, comfortable little living room, and very well-equipped kitchen. The upper deck turned out to be my happy place with two awesome Adirondack chairs and a swing. Especially with the perfect weather, we were able to leave the door open so the pups could go in and out. We loved that they were able to have the run of the decks and side yard without worry. We used the hot tub every day, and it was a perfect 103 every time. The Bluetooth speaker was a nice touch!
Also, the location of the cabin was absolutely perfect. The roads are paved all the way, and it’s very central to Blue Ridge, Ellijay, and everything we needed.
The only drawback was that the fire pit was not enclosed within a fence, so the dogs couldn’t come down there with us. It wasn’t fun to have to keep them on leashes there, so they just watched us with sad faces from the gate. We also had to rig something to block the main porch gate, because it was missing some pieces when we arrived and our smaller dog could walk right through it. Oh, and the bottom deck was covered in pollen. We sprayed everything off when we got there and understand this may have been unavoidable.
Overall, highly recommended!
We had a lovely time visiting the Happy Hollow for the weekend. It was perfect! The cabin had everything we could have needed, it was clean and well furnished. One of the best things was that it was pet friendly! They even had toys! It was a great experience.
We loved this whole cabin experience!! The home, the layout, the seclusion!! Everything was great. We would most definitely stay there again!!!
My husband and I booked this cabin for a long weekend getaway. It was absolutely gorgeous! The views were stunning and the cabin was perfect! The communication with the Sliding Rock Cabin team was wonderful, we had everything we could’ve wanted! We brought our dog and I don’t know who enjoyed it more, her or us! Highly recommend this cabin and Sliding Rock Cabins, we hope to visit again soon!
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.