Forever Friday is the perfect spot for an Adults Only (25 years and above) getaway. With spacious living, end of the road privacy, lots of activities, incredibly decorated, and over 2 acres on the Ellijay River, you just can’t beat it. If you wish, enjoy a leisurely float down the Ellijay River, maybe read a book on one of the many decks or screened porch, enjoy a lively game of cards or roast s’mores down by the river in the large earthen fire-pit, how about a game of pool, while watching the Big Game on the 36 Inch Flat Screen TV or air hockey in the game room, or just sit and watch the river flow by, with a beverage in hand. Later a relaxing soak in the private hot tub may be in order. The possibilities seem limitless at Forever Friday. You may ask “do we really have to leave?”
This beautifully decorated, Adults Only (25 years and above), Four Bedroom, Two Bath, Dog friendly, Full Log Home, sits at the end of a private drive, surrounded by native hemlocks, and over 300 feet of river frontage that sleeps up to eight (8) adults and offers the following:
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, Flat Screen TV’s, and a full bath on the main level
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, and bath on the second level
- Large living area, with comfy leather furniture, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 52 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and Blu-Ray Player, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Spacious dining area with wood burning fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Lower level “Man Cave” 36 Inch Flat Screen HD TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Poker Table, Electronic Pac Man/Galaxy Game and Board Games
- Screen porch with comfortable seating
- Deck with propane gas grill
- Large fenced area for the doggies and parents comfort
- Separate gated deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Large earthen, waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The fully equipped updated kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Friday. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions! Pets Always Stay Free!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever Friday, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Forever Friday start at $185 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This cabin is fantastic. It was very clean and well stocked. Plenty of pans, utensils and plates. The washer and dryer are full size and work well. Dryer especially works fast. The house is set up with 2bdrms upstairs and 2 downstairs. Perfect for some privacy and plenty of room to spread out.The 3 levels of decking are awesome as the river flows just feet away and is tremendously relaxing! The only complaint would be that the hot tub jets need some work as they are weak in spots. The temperature is plenty hot, so it made little difference to me. Buy plenty of food before you arrive because you may not want to leave!
We were looking for a cabin that would be a good place to vacation with two little Yorkies (combined weight 10 lbs) and Forever Friday was perfect with its fenced in property. The dogs loved exploring by the river and we loved sitting on the screened porch listening to the water.
We had a wonderful time.
Great time on porch reading, saw a bear, waded in river....really good time
My guys were happy! We were right on the river, so they could fish all day! Pool table was their entertainment at night. Grandma and I were lazy and enjoying the peace and quiet. I can't say anything bad!
This is a great place to just relax and unwind, cabin is in a great location. The road up to it is a bit of an adventure, but nice big, flat parking area when you arrive. Forever Friday is st the very end of the road with just woods and the river surrounding it. Cabin was fully stocked with everything needed, lot’s to do right there, and clean and cozy. Loved sitting on the deck swing at night with the underdeck lights lighting up the river, having my coffee on the upstairs screened porch in the morning, and everyone enjoyed taking turns playing Pac-Man & Galaga. It was great just hanging out at the cabin, but we also enjoyed driving into Blue Ridge for shopping & dinner one evening. Just a great place if you are looking for a relaxing mountain get away.
Very nice cabin! Enjoyed our stay and would visit again!
VERY SATISFIED. LOVED BLUE RIDGE AND ELLIJAY, GREAT DOG FRIENDLY ADVENTURES.
We stayed in it cabin for 7 days. It was a beautiful seeing, quiet, secluded, good fishing from the deck. Our puppy loved it and was safe there. We will def be back!
This is our very favorite place to stay in the mountains. It is obvious that the owners do all they can to provide everything needed. Once we got there we never left. Eveerything is wonderful!