Forever Friday is the perfect spot for a family getaway. With spacious living, end of the road privacy, with a gated driveway, basement with games, two wood burning fireplaces, and over two acres on the Ellijay River, you just can’t beat this rustic enclave. If you wish, enjoy a leisurely float down the Ellijay River, maybe read a book on one of the many decks or screened porch, enjoy a lively game of cards or roast s’mores down by the river in the large earthen fire-pit. Enjoy a game of pool, while watching your favorite team play on the 36 Inch Flat Screen TV or challenge a friend or family member to a match in air hockey in the game room. Or, just sit and watch the river flow by with a beverage in hand from one of the porches. Later a relaxing soak in the very private hot tub may be in order. The possibilities seem limitless at Forever Friday. You may ask “do we really have to leave?”
This four bedroom, two full bath, dog friendly cabin, sits at the end of a private drive with a gated driveway, surrounded by native hemlocks, and over 300 feet of river frontage that sleeps up to eight (8) guests and offers the following:
- On main level:
- Bedroom with king bed and luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD player
- Bedroom with queen bed and luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen Roku TV (access to Netflix, Hulu, Prime, Disney+, etc, must have your own personal accounts to login to these apps)
- Full bath (with tub/shower)
- Second level:
- Bedroom with king bed and luxurious 400 count sheets
- Bedroom with queen bed and luxurious 400 count sheets
- Full bath (shower but no tub)
- Large living area, with comfy leather furniture, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 52 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and smart Blu-Ray player (access to Netflix, Hulu, etc, must have your own personal accounts to login to these apps)
- The fully equipped updated kitchen includes: refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, crock-pot, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, electric skillet, tea kettle, blender, hand mixer, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Assortment of board games, playing cards, DVDs, puzzles, and books
- Spacious dining area with its own wood burning fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Walkout basement that includes 36 inch flat screen HD TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Poker Table, Electronic PacMan/Galaxy Game
- Screened-in porch with comfortable seating off of main level
- Propane gas grill
- Large fenced yard and driveway
- Separate gated deck with hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Large earthen, waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Friday. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions! Pets Always Stay Free!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever Friday, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Forever Friday, start at $255 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Great location to see wildlife, enjoyed sitting on deck that hung over the river which made it easy to fish off of and plenty of room for our 2 dogs to run a play in the river. The cabin was clean and very neat. The only thing that we did not enjoy was the king size mattress on the main level that made us feel like we where sleeping in a hole(not good for our backs) and the tv did not work in this room either. For the price we paid per night you would expect to get a good nights sleep. But over all we had a wonderful time. We will be returning again!!! Hopefully mattress will be replaced by next year. This is a great cabin and a beautiful area to vacation.
The house was perfect for our group of 6. Grandparents,2 grown Kids & 2 grandboys age 12 & 13. We brought a huge 10 person float, secured it with a rope stretching acrossed the river & had a blast hanging out in the river while the boys explored the river up towards the covered bridge. The screened porch was great to hang out on in the evenings. Once we found out where all the bee`s were coming in from ( a small hole in the outside wall of the porch, we plugged it w/ a paper towel & the bee problem was gone) The screens on the porch could use a GOOD cleaning, as well as the windows in the living room looking out onto the river. We take into consideration that the house is surrounded by woods and will of course get dirty. Although.....its obvious they havent been cleaned in a very long time. We dealt w/ it, not complaining, just sayin. The road leading up to the cabin is not for the faint of heart !!!
So grateful to be able to find a place that accepted 4 dogs! Everything we needed was available. Perfect spot between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. The hot tub and screened in porch were the best parts. Our pups loved being able to play and swim in the river
We had a wonderful long Memorial Holiday weekend at Forever Friday! It's so nice to be able to bring our dogs to such a wonderful place with a fenced yard so they can have a vacation too! They loved frolicking in the river and lounging on the bank in the sun. The adults also had a wonderful time in the hot tub and playing pool. Our only wish would have been that the air hockey table was working.
My family and I were so impressed with our experience. Everything was so organized and ready for our arrival. I read the reviews before the trip, and now that I have finished my trip, I have to agree with the positive feedback. The cabin was truly dog friendly, clean, organized, and beautiful. We loved the fenced in flat driveway to be able to let our dogs out. We did not let our dogs go in the fenced in area where the river was -- but having the driveway was superb! The house really was wonderful. The game room was a hit. We would definitely consider coming back! The other thing we liked was how the front porch area had a gate as well so we could contain the dogs before we brought them to the driveway. Very, very dog friendly experience.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.