Forever Friday is the perfect spot for a family getaway. With spacious living, end of the road privacy, lots of activities, incredibly decorated, and over 2 acres on the Ellijay River, you just can’t beat it. If you wish, enjoy a leisurely float down the Ellijay River, maybe read a book on one of the many decks or screened porch, enjoy a lively game of cards or roast s’mores down by the river in the large earthen fire-pit, how about a game of pool, while watching the Big Game on the 36 Inch Flat Screen TV or air hockey in the game room, or just sit and watch the river flow by, with a beverage in hand. Later a relaxing soak in the private hot tub may be in order. The possibilities seem limitless at Forever Friday. You may ask “do we really have to leave?”
This beautifully decorated, four bedroom, two bath, dog friendly, log home, sits at the end of a private drive, surrounded by native hemlocks, and over 300 feet of river frontage that sleeps up to eight (8) guests and offers the following:
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, Flat Screen TV’s, and a full bath on the main level
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, and bath on the second level
- Large living area, with comfy leather furniture, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 52 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and Blu-Ray Player, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Spacious dining area with wood burning fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Lower level “Man Cave” 36 Inch Flat Screen HD TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Poker Table, Electronic PacMan/Galaxy Game and Board Games
- Screen porch with comfortable seating
- Deck with propane gas grill
- Large fenced area for the doggies and parents comfort
- Separate gated deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Large earthen, waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The fully equipped updated kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Friday. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions! Pets Always Stay Free!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever Friday, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Forever Friday, start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 31 July 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate 01 August 2020 – 03 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 07 September 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We had a fantastic time and enjoyed all the amenities this cabin offered. Much needed family quality time. And, it was a huge bonus to be able to take the grandpups!!
This cabin was perfect for multiple couples to stay and celebrate my husband's 70th birthday in style. The living and dining room were spacious enough for us all to gather, yet there was plenty of room for us to spread out in other areas if we wanted privacy.
Absolutely beautiful and peaceful!
Our time was great! Thank you!
Our group enjoyed the cabin very much. I would rent again. Especially great for dogs with fenced in areas.