Forever Friday is the perfect spot for a family getaway. With spacious living, end of the road privacy, lots of activities, incredibly decorated, and over 2 acres on the Ellijay River, you just can’t beat it. If you wish, enjoy a leisurely float down the Ellijay River, maybe read a book on one of the many decks or screened porch, enjoy a lively game of cards or roast s’mores down by the river in the large earthen fire-pit, how about a game of pool, while watching the Big Game on the 36 Inch Flat Screen TV or air hockey in the game room, or just sit and watch the river flow by, with a beverage in hand. Later a relaxing soak in the private hot tub may be in order. The possibilities seem limitless at Forever Friday. You may ask “do we really have to leave?”
This beautifully decorated, four bedroom, two bath, dog friendly, log home, sits at the end of a private drive, surrounded by native hemlocks, and over 300 feet of river frontage that sleeps up to eight (8) guests and offers the following:
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, Flat Screen TV’s, and a full bath on the main level
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, and bath on the second level
- Large living area, with comfy leather furniture, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 52 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and Blu-Ray Player, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Spacious dining area with wood burning fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Lower level “Man Cave” 36 Inch Flat Screen HD TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Poker Table, Electronic PacMan/Galaxy Game and Board Games
- Screen porch with comfortable seating
- Deck with propane gas grill
- Large fenced area for the doggies and parents comfort
- Separate gated deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Large earthen, waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The fully equipped updated kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Friday. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions! Pets Always Stay Free!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever Friday, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Forever Friday, start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We have stayed at Forever Friday a few times. Always a great place to relax. Fish right off of the deck.
This is our third or forth time staying at "Forever Friday" in Ellijay and each time we have enjoyed the visit. The road to the cabin can be tricky especially after a rainy season, but it is all well worth the effort.
We had a great stay in this house. It was super clean, secluded and perfect for our 2 dogs. The whole yard is fenced. This was great because our babies don't get to play outside without their leashes on. The house is at the end of the road, so there's no traffic going by the house. Only about 15 minutes from Blue Ridge. We actually liked Downtown Ellijay better than Downtown Blue Ridge. The staff at Sliding Rock were great to work with from booking the house to checking out. We highly recommend!
This cabin is fantastic. It was very clean and well stocked. Plenty of pans, utensils and plates. The washer and dryer are full size and work well. Dryer especially works fast. The house is set up with 2bdrms upstairs and 2 downstairs. Perfect for some privacy and plenty of room to spread out.The 3 levels of decking are awesome as the river flows just feet away and is tremendously relaxing! The only complaint would be that the hot tub jets need some work as they are weak in spots. The temperature is plenty hot, so it made little difference to me. Buy plenty of food before you arrive because you may not want to leave!
We were looking for a cabin that would be a good place to vacation with two little Yorkies (combined weight 10 lbs) and Forever Friday was perfect with its fenced in property. The dogs loved exploring by the river and we loved sitting on the screened porch listening to the water.