Forever Friday is the perfect spot for a family getaway. With spacious living, end of the road privacy, with a gated driveway, basement with games, two wood burning fireplaces, and over two acres on the Ellijay River, you just can’t beat this rustic enclave. If you wish, enjoy a leisurely float down the Ellijay River, maybe read a book on one of the many decks or screened porch, enjoy a lively game of cards or roast s’mores down by the river in the large earthen fire-pit. Enjoy a game of pool, while watching your favorite team play on the 36 Inch Flat Screen TV or challenge a friend or family member to a match in air hockey in the game room. Or, just sit and watch the river flow by with a beverage in hand from one of the porches. Later a relaxing soak in the very private hot tub may be in order. The possibilities seem limitless at Forever Friday. You may ask “do we really have to leave?”
This four bedroom, two full bath, dog friendly cabin, sits at the end of a private drive with a gated driveway, surrounded by native hemlocks, and over 300 feet of river frontage that sleeps up to eight (8) guests and offers the following:
- On main level:
- Bedroom with king bed and luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD player
- Bedroom with queen bed and luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen Roku TV (access to Netflix, Hulu, Prime, Disney+, etc, must have your own personal accounts to login to these apps)
- Full bath (with tub/shower)
- Second level:
- Bedroom with king bed and luxurious 400 count sheets
- Bedroom with queen bed and luxurious 400 count sheets
- Full bath (shower but no tub)
- Large living area, with comfy leather furniture, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 52 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and smart Blu-Ray player (access to Netflix, Hulu, etc, must have your own personal accounts to login to these apps)
- The fully equipped updated kitchen includes: refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, crock-pot, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, electric skillet, tea kettle, blender, hand mixer, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Assortment of board games, playing cards, DVDs, puzzles, and books
- Spacious dining area with its own wood burning fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Walkout basement that includes 36 inch flat screen HD TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Poker Table, Electronic PacMan/Galaxy Game
- Screened-in porch with comfortable seating off of main level
- Propane gas grill
- Large fenced yard and driveway
- Separate gated deck with hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Large earthen, waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Friday. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions! Pets Always Stay Free!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever Friday, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Forever Friday, start at $255 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
We had such a wonderful experience. After a very challenging first half of the year, all I wanted to do was to escape, and in Forever Friday, I did just that. The view from the lounge was just beautiful, and sitting by the river was total peace. The cabin was lovely. Far too big for the three of us but I wanted the river view and the games rooms!
Everywhere was spotless, I know how tricky it is to keep doggy smells and hair at bay, but it was so so clean. Loved the kitchen, the large laundry area, the outside fire pit area. We were lucky to have deer come visit each day too.
Loved the area, the road was fine if you drove sensibly, finding the place was easy with the written directions.
If anything....a large rug in the living area would be nice as my dog doesnt go on the furniture, by choice, and so I do like to sit on the floor with her! But, that's just me.
Will definitely book again. My husband and my son and I did not want to leave! Well done , Sliding Rock!
ur entire family including our 3 dogs had a blast. We never had to leave the cabin. The dogs swam in the river and we took the tubes out. So much to do at the cabin, shoot pool, play games, hangout in the hot tub, make smores at the firepit by the river.. so much room in the cabin for everyone.. they thought of everything from baby gates,to dog treats, coffee beans, well stocked kitchen with pots pans crockpot.
What a lovely late spring vacation. The trees and bushes were flowering, the birds were chirping and the river was peacefully rolling. My family enjoyed the cabin’s amenities- nice clean kitchen, big dining area and living room, cozy screened porch/deck. The doggies loved exploring down by the water. I love how Sliding Rock Cabins makes sure the doggies are taken care of- they really are a notch above the rest!
To be honest, the pictures do not do this place justice. We have stayed at different cabins over the years and would definitely book this one again when we have children along. The views are stunning! The rooms are spacious. Everything was in excellent condition. The kitchen was very well stocked and even had a pantry where we could store items we had brought.
If you are looking for a place to stay in Ellijay with a great view, great location and house set up for guests, games, and fun, book Forever Friday! The game rooms downstairs were a huge hit. We had a blast and will certainly come back again soon.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.