Forever Friday is the perfect spot for an Adults Only (25 years and above) getaway. With spacious living, end of the road privacy, lots of activities, incredibly decorated, and over 2 acres on the Ellijay River, you just can’t beat it. If you wish, enjoy a leisurely float down the Ellijay River, maybe read a book on one of the many decks or screened porch, enjoy a lively game of cards or roast s’mores down by the river in the large earthen fire-pit, how about a game of pool, while watching the Big Game on the 36 Inch Flat Screen TV or air hockey in the game room, or just sit and watch the river flow by, with a beverage in hand. Later a relaxing soak in the private hot tub may be in order. The possibilities seem limitless at Forever Friday. You may ask “do we really have to leave?”
This beautifully decorated, Adults Only (25 years and above), Four Bedroom, Two Bath, Dog friendly, Full Log Home, sits at the end of a private drive, surrounded by native hemlocks, and over 300 feet of river frontage that sleeps up to eight (8) adults and offers the following:
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, Flat Screen TV’s, and a full bath on the main level
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, and bath on the second level
- Large living area, with comfy leather furniture, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 52 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and Blu-Ray Player, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Spacious dining area with wood burning fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Lower level “Man Cave” 36 Inch Flat Screen HD TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Poker Table, Electronic Pac Man/Galaxy Game and Board Games
- Screen porch with comfortable seating
- Deck with propane gas grill
- Large fenced area for the doggies and parents comfort
- Separate gated deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Large earthen, waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The fully equipped updated kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Friday. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions! Pets Always Stay Free!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever Friday, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Forever Friday start at $185 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) Adults. Additional Adults above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This is our very favorite place to stay in the mountains. It is obvious that the owners do all they can to provide everything needed. Once we got there we never left. Eveerything is wonderful!
Very quite and nice vacation rental. The drive to assess the property was a little rough. we would definitely rent this property again.
Our stay at Forever Friday cabin was perfect in every way! The exceptional privacy and beauty of the location make it perfect for a stress free and relaxing getaway. The cabin provides a level of entertainment for all, whether you prefer relaxing in front of the fireplace, fishing off the deck, playing games downstairs, or just taking in the fresh air and serenity from the porches. We highly recommend and hope to return again and again to this slice of paradise.
We were all pleasantly surprised as we traversed the darkened woods to locate our cabin, Forever Friday. It was a beacon of Light at the end of a dark gravel road. The lights were on to greet us and we were so ever happy to find this greeting after a 12 hour drive. All was clean and rustically decorated with comfortable furniture for a special cabin getaway. Lots of space with large windows revealing the rustling river alongside. We truly enjoyed our stay as it was just as we hoped and more!
Everything was great - thank you!
Forever Friday was fantastic! My oldest nephew and his wife from Chicago met me in Ellijay for the Apple Arts Festival and then we went up to the cabin. They were blown away at the cabin, the decor, and the views! This is my 8th cabin I have rented in the area that I take my 2 afghan hounds Ashley and Brady They know what going up to the mountains in a cabin means! They were as happy as us humans. Relaxed by the fireplace in the living room and in the dining room! We will be back!
This was the second time that we stayed at Forever Friday. The cabin is the perfect size for our group and our Yorkie loves the opportunity to run free in the fenced yard. There is no traffic noise since the cabin is located at the end of the road. We enjoyed shooting pool and playing the arcade games. The only concern that one might have is that the cabin is three stories and the stairways are narrow and steep...the landings are small and the treads are high.
My family which consisted of seven adults and three dogs had a wonderful time at this cabin. The cabin location could not have been better my father-in-law was able to fish straight from the lower deck. The interior of the cabin was beautiful. We really enjoyed our family vacation in this perfect family cabin. The only thing that I can think of that could be improved upon is a new can opener.