Forever Friday is the perfect spot for a family getaway. With spacious living, end of the road privacy, lots of activities, incredibly decorated, and over 2 acres on the Ellijay River, you just can’t beat it. If you wish, enjoy a leisurely float down the Ellijay River, maybe read a book on one of the many decks or screened porch, enjoy a lively game of cards or roast s’mores down by the river in the large earthen fire-pit, how about a game of pool, while watching the Big Game on the 36 Inch Flat Screen TV or air hockey in the game room, or just sit and watch the river flow by, with a beverage in hand. Later a relaxing soak in the private hot tub may be in order. The possibilities seem limitless at Forever Friday. You may ask “do we really have to leave?”
This beautifully decorated, four bedroom, two bath, dog friendly, log home, sits at the end of a private drive, surrounded by native hemlocks, and over 300 feet of river frontage that sleeps up to eight (8) guests and offers the following:
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, Flat Screen TV’s, and a full bath on the main level
- King and Queen Size Bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, and bath on the second level
- Large living area, with comfy leather furniture, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 52 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and Blu-Ray Player, Telephone, Games, and Books
- Spacious dining area with wood burning fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Lower level “Man Cave” 36 Inch Flat Screen HD TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Poker Table, Electronic PacMan/Galaxy Game and Board Games
- Screen porch with comfortable seating
- Deck with propane gas grill
- Large fenced area for the doggies and parents comfort
- Separate gated deck with large hot tub, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Large earthen, waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The fully equipped updated kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Friday. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions! Pets Always Stay Free!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever Friday, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Forever Friday, start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Our group enjoyed the cabin very much. I would rent again. Especially great for dogs with fenced in areas.
Our family of three generations had an amazing weekend. We even rented a separate cabin for additional family members that wanted to join us when they saw Forever Friday! We will probably need 3 cabins next year.
This cabin is beautiful. Our group of 6 had a wonderful, relaxing stay at Forever Friday. The house is stocked so well. The porches are so nice to hang out on.
We used the fire pit and the inside fireplace. More than enough room for all of us.
Downtown Ellijay is a cute town with good restaurants, and fun shopping.
This is an excellent cabin with lots of space for guests, including a room for playing pool and a room with games. Great porches and decks, and an large fenced in front area for the pups. Our golden retriever rates this cabin as one of his favorite Sliding Rock Cabins!
We enjoyed the cabin and area so much...can't wait to return. So peaceful and relaxing. Never left the cabin once we got there! Clean and comfortable.