Forever Friday is the perfect spot for a family getaway. With spacious living, end of the road privacy, with a gated driveway, basement with games, two wood burning fireplaces, and over two acres on the Ellijay River, you just can’t beat it. If you wish, enjoy a leisurely float down the Ellijay River, maybe read a book on one of the many decks or screened porch, enjoy a lively game of cards or roast s’mores down by the river in the large earthen fire-pit. Enjoy a game of pool, while watching your favorite team play on the 36 Inch Flat Screen TV or challenge a friend or family member to a match in air hockey in the game room. Or, just sit and watch the river flow by with a beverage in hand from one of the porches. Later a relaxing soak in the very private hot tub may be in order. The possibilities seem limitless at Forever Friday. You may ask “do we really have to leave?”
This four bedroom, two full bath, dog friendly cabin, sits at the end of a private drive with a gated driveway, surrounded by native hemlocks, and over 300 feet of river frontage that sleeps up to eight (8) guests and offers the following:
- On main level:
- Bedroom with king bed and luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD player
- Bedroom with queen bed and luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen Roku TV (access to Netflix, Hulu, Prime, Disney+, etc, must have your own personal accounts to login to these apps)
- Full bath (with tub/shower)
- Second level:
- Bedroom with king bed and luxurious 400 count sheets
- Bedroom with queen bed and luxurious 400 count sheets
- Full bath (shower but no tub)
- Large living area, with comfy leather furniture, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 52 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV and smart Blu-Ray player (access to Netflix, Hulu, etc, must have your own personal accounts to login to these apps)
- The fully equipped updated kitchen includes: refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, crock-pot, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, electric skillet, tea kettle, blender, hand mixer, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Assortment of board games, playing cards, DVDs, puzzles, and books
- Spacious dining area with its own wood burning fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Central heat and air
- Washer and dryer
- Walkout basement that includes 36 inch flat screen HD TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Poker Table, Electronic PacMan/Galaxy Game
- Screened-in porch with comfortable seating off of main level
- Propane gas grill
- Large fenced yard and driveway
- Separate gated deck with hot tub overlooking the Ellijay River
- Large earthen, waterside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Friday. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions! Pets Always Stay Free!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever Friday, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Forever Friday, start at $220 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A five hundred dollar ($500) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Very peaceful ...quite...relaxing
Laid back in nature ..river flowing in from of the cabin was amazing.
We had a fantastic time and enjoyed all the amenities this cabin offered. Much needed family quality time. And, it was a huge bonus to be able to take the grandpups!!
This cabin was perfect for multiple couples to stay and celebrate my husband's 70th birthday in style. The living and dining room were spacious enough for us all to gather, yet there was plenty of room for us to spread out in other areas if we wanted privacy.
Absolutely beautiful and peaceful!
Our time was great! Thank you!