Twin View is situated in the quaint community of Cherry Log, in the North Georgia Mountains, with beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Chimney Lake. Twin View is truly a delight for the senses. From your secure, covered porch you’re able to look out onto the lovely Chimney Lake and the long range mountain top views beyond. Why not enjoy fresh roasted coffee in the morning on the porch, maybe laze in the hot tub, later hike down to Chimney Lake and fish or swim? Twin View has all the comforts of home, but with the peace and quiet serenity of the Blue Ridge Mountains. And for ease of access, the road to Twin View is paved all the way to the driveway.
As a note, Twin View is For Sale. If interested, please follow this link at Century21 In The Mountains, https://www.century21.com/property/75-ghost-court-cherry-log-ga-30522-C2180617619
Twin View is a beautifully decorated, two bedroom, two bath, full log home sleeps up to five (5) Guests and of course is doggie friendly and offers the following:
- Main level Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, comfy down quilt, and bath
- Second level King Size bedroom with 400 count sheets, comfy down quilt, 32 inch Flat Screen TV, and lovely bathroom with jetted tub
- Cozy, comfortable Loft/Reading Room, with 32 inch Web Connected, Flat Screen SmarTV, with Access to NetFlix, Amazon Video, Pandora, FaceBook, and More, with Access to NetFlix, Amazon Video, Pandora, FaceBook, and More
- Living area with plush leather furniture, Gas Log Fireplace, 40 inch Web Connected, Flat Screen SmarTV, with Access to NetFlix, Amazon Video, Pandora, FaceBook, and More, DVD Player, Blue Tooth Connection Sound Bar to use with your Blue Tooth Devices, Telephone, Books and Games
- Nice full kitchen and dining
- Free 30 Mbps, Hi-Speed wireless internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, Plush Spa Robes, hair dryer, and towels
- Outside covered dining porch overlooking beautiful Chimney Lake
- Large hot tub, propane gas grill
- Fenced yard for the comfort and safety of the fur-kids
- Lovely hike down to Chimney Lake for Fishing, Swimming or Relaxing
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Twin View. Up to two (2) Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Twin View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Twin View start at $155 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Five (5) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations
Submit your review
I was originally supposed to be in a cabin by the river, but as it turns out the cabin needed work, so this one was suggested as a replacement, and even though it was not by a river, it had a great view to a lake. The window in the loft was amazing. The entire cabin is beautiful, but I was content with just the loft, the big window, and the view. We've been coming to Ellijay for the past 5 years and always to a new cabin by the river; however, next time, if this one is available, it will be home for a week again. Thank you Sliding Rocks, everything was perfect
We had a wonderful time at Christmas. The cabin we stayed in was perfect. The view from Twin Views was beautiful. This was our 2nd year.
We loved it. The cabin was perfect and exploring the towns if Ellijay and Blue Ridge was such fun.
My plan was spend Thanksgiving week with my daughter at Twin View. However she had a different plan so I was there with my dogs alone. The cabin wasdelightful and comfortable, with a lovely view of the lake and mountains. Bed was comfortable and kitchen convenient for cooking. Each day out of time to do the things I wanted to do. I was able to do art, read, and of course walk the dogs. We had blue skies and beautiful sunsets.
This was such a great experience. Second time we have rented a cabin and found this experience so much better than our first. Cabin was absolutely gorgeous and well maintained. So when you see the pictures know that they are true pictures. Wish we could have stayed longer. Would love to go back. And the fact that we could bring our dogs was such a plus!
Once again our stay with Sliding Rock Cabins was great. The cabin was lovely, spotless and offered all amenities anyone could want. Miss Ella loved curling up in front of the fireplace when the weather turned cool.
We all had a wonderful time. The cabin was clean and the owners had thought of every detail down to a wine bottle to welcome us. There was ample room to enjoy the outside and the main living area.The pond has plenty of fish for fishermen aficionados.I had wonderful walks but it is up and down the road.Location is great and you,feel that you can get to both Ellijay and Blue Ridge in a short time.Try Dan's Grill for Cuban food in Blairsville beautiful drive.Twin View is a phenomenal place to recharge your batteries.Our pups gave it a thumbs up as well