A true log cabin beauty, Treeborn Lodge is nestled on 5.0 lush acres in the mountains of Blue Ridge. Conveniently located near the quaint towns of Blue Ridge and Ellijay, with lots or as little as you’d like to do. You may relax and just enjoy the quite solitude of Treeborn Lodge and say maybe we’ll never leave.
Treeborn Lodge is a beautifully decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather furnishing, wood burning fireplace, huge “50” flat screen satellite TV, DVD Player and in stock DVDs
- King size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen satellite TV
- Queen size bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, outdoor dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, (No Dishwasher), toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Treeborn Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Treeborn Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Treeborn Lodge, start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This was the cutest little clean cabin I have ever stayed in! It was everything we expected and more! I can't wait to come back!
Great week in a mountain hideaway
We loved our quick stay. The cabin has everything you could want- a hot tub, fire pit, comfortable beds and cozy decor. It’s close enough to Ellijay to go for the day and far enough that you feel the mountain peace. I’ve rented through Sliding Eock previously and have been very happy each time! Thank you for. Great stay.
My husband & I loved the Treeborn cabin we stayed in. All the eminities you need. The cabin was clean, the rooms were so nice. We really enjoyed our stay! Can’t wait to come back this fall. I highly recommend this place!
It was great!! We were so happy with the cabin. There was only one thing, the DVD player wouldn’t work so we weren’t able to watch the movies but that was ok because we hooked our computer up and watched movies with outlets Netflix account. The place was nice and clean. We loved the jacuzzi and the fire pit. I highly recommend this cabin.