A true log cabin beauty, Treeborn Lodge is nestled on 5.0 lush acres in the mountains of Blue Ridge. Conveniently located near the quaint towns of Blue Ridge and Ellijay, with lots or as little as you’d like to do. You may relax and just enjoy the quite solitude of Treeborn Lodge and say maybe we’ll never leave.
Treeborn Lodge is a beautifully decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather furnishing, wood burning fireplace, huge “50” flat screen satellite TV, DVD Player and in stock DVDs
- King size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen satellite TV
- Queen size bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, outdoor dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, (No Dishwasher), toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Treeborn Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Treeborn Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Treeborn Lodge, start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We enjoyed our stay. Such a peaceful and relaxing get-away. The area is beautiful this time of year. I was able to get some amazing shots with the leaves turning. They have thought of everything at the cabin. The lighted firepit area were one of our favorites. Thank you!
I have already recommended to friends!
The property of this cabin is much more beautiful in person than in the photos! In the summertime, the trees around the cabin are all green and provide a beautiful backdrop. Though, I expect you would lose a lot of privacy in the winter as you can still see neighbors. The deck is surrounded by trees, and it feels like you are in a treehouse! The deck and screened porch were the perfect places to relax in nature. The house is cozy and had everything I needed. For afternoon naps, I pulled up the shades in the bedroom and felt like I was still outside with the beautiful scenery. There were also huge butterflies in the woods around the house which was fun, and I even got to see a curious bear on my last morning.
A few things to note:
While you *can* get there in a small car, it wasn't fun. You don't need 4wd, but it would have been a lot easier in an SUV or AWD vehicle a little higher up.
The cabin was not as secluded as I had hoped- you have neighbors to the right and across the street. It is a nice neighborhood, but it is just that- a neighborhood. So, I spent a lot of time on the deck listening to neighbors doing yard work. This isn't a reason not to go! Only wanted to note for those looking for more privacy and quiet.
This cabin is perfect for a weekend getaway and reconnecting with nature!
My husband and I had a very quiet, romantic stay at this cabin. There were cabins around, so we didn't feel like we were in the middle of nowhere, but it was extremely private for hot tubbing, sitting on the porch in our jammys drinking coffee. We didn't have to worry about our bassets as there was a screened porch for us. The cabin was immaculate and well stocked. Honestly, it looked like everything was new! It was exactly as described. We would certainly recommend this cabin again to our friends, and the cabin company sliding rock.
Liked it so good we stayed an extra night. Cabin was very clean and they had a lot of condiments in it. Bed was too comfortable, didn’t want to get out of it. We went to several other towns that were close. The only thing I would change would be that I would put smart tv’s in it.