As part of our Designer Series, Treeborn Lodge is a true mountain beauty. Securely nestled on 5.0 lush acres in the mountains of Blue Ridge. Conveniently located near the quaint towns of Blue Ridge and Ellijay, with lots or as little as you’d like to do. You may relax and just enjoy the quite solitude of Treeborn Lodge and say maybe we’ll never leave.
Treeborn Lodge is a beautifully decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather furnishing, wood burning fireplace, huge “50” flat screen satellite TV, DVD Player and in stock DVDs
- King size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen satellite TV
- Queen size bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, outdoor dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, (No Dishwasher), toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Treeborn Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Treeborn Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Treeborn Lodge, start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
It was a little scetchy getting to the cabin off the main road being that you had to follow old school landmark directions instead of our GPS. Lol. The cabin was definitely what we were looking for. We wanted a cabin in the mountains with a view and had property for our fur babies to roam! Treeborn delivered. It was was cozy and well appointed cabin with all the necessities. Loved the trail that lead to a small creek. We walked the trail 2 x day with our dogs that loved it! Cabin is close to downtown Ellijay with restaurants and wineries. It was also not far from downtown Blue Ridge. Plenty of things to do in both towns. On the second day of our stay we were pleasantly surprised by snow! Nothing more Hallmark then a log cabin in the mountains with beautiful snow fall and a cozy fire burning inside! Would definitely visit again!
We needed a short vacation away from the madness that everything around us was. The Treeborn Lodge delivered. For start the cabin was really clean and had everything that you need for a short stay. The view was phenomenal and spending time around the fire pit was our favorite thing to do. We lost a power for a few hours the first couple of days and having the fire on was very romantic. As a recommendation i will suggest the host to stock some candles or alternative lighting. Getting to the cabin with a loaded minivan was a challenge on the vet dirt road but the second time was much easier. Next time we rent we will be bringing an SUV . Overall a very positive experience and we left in a positive and energized mood. Thank you for sharing with us this wonderful cabin!
We had very personalized service. The cabin is very well-appointed and had everything we needed.
EXCELLENT PLACE TO RELAX. WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR TIME THERE. THE FIRE PIT WAS GREAT. WE WILL GO THERE AGAIN. THE ONLY COMPLAINT WE HAD WAS THE ROAD GETTING UP THE MOUNTAIN WAS REALLY ROUGH.BUT THIS WAS A CABIN THAT WE WILL GO TO AGAIN.