As part of our Designer Series, Treeborn Lodge is a true mountain beauty. Securely nestled on 5.0 lush acres in the mountains of Blue Ridge. Conveniently located near the quaint towns of Blue Ridge and Ellijay, with lots or as little as you’d like to do. You may relax and just enjoy the quite solitude of Treeborn Lodge and say maybe we’ll never leave.
Treeborn Lodge is a beautifully decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather furnishing, wood burning fireplace, huge “50” flat screen satellite TV, DVD Player and in stock DVDs
- King size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen satellite TV
- Queen size bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, outdoor dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, (No Dishwasher), toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Treeborn Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Treeborn Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Treeborn Lodge, start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We stayed a couple of nights and it was good. We were looking for something isolated so it was good on that front. But there aren't really any trails to walk. We made our way through the woods below the house and found a little creek our son liked to walk in.
Our most exciting moment was sitting around the fire pit at dusk (with no fire; it was too hot) and hearing some branches snap. We looked over and saw a baby bear in a tree. We figured there was a mama bear nearby and ran back to the cabin and inside.
Sure enough, a few minutes later, mama bear comes right through where we were sitting followed by three cubs. We watched them and decided it was movie night.
In any case, it was a small good cabin and relaxing because we really wanted to spend a weekend doing nothing. And we did a lot of it.
Nice cabin deep in the woods. Dogs enjoyed large deck.
We really loved Treeborn Lodge. It had everything we could possible want. The firepit was awesome. We used it every night.
Our dog loved hiking the path to the creek every morning and evening
We enjoyed seeing all the daffodils, dogwood trees and azaleas in bloom. We will be back as soon as we can! 5 stars!!!
TBL is everything you want for a relaxing vacation in the mountains. We enjoyed spending the day in the surrounding small towns and browsing small shops and wine tasting. The cabin is so cozy and clean. We enjoyed our nights by the fireplace, grilling out and relaxing in the hot tub. We will be back!
Our dog loved hiking to the creek each day.