As part of our Designer Series, Treeborn Lodge is a true mountain beauty. Securely nestled on 5.0 lush acres in the Georgia mountains of Blue Ridge. Conveniently located near the quaint towns of Blue Ridge and Ellijay, with lots or as little as you’d like to do. You may relax and just enjoy the quite solitude of Treeborn Lodge and say maybe we’ll never leave.
Treeborn Lodge is a beautifully decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather furnishing, wood burning fireplace, huge “50” flat screen satellite TV, DVD Player and in stock DVDs
- King size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen satellite TV
- Queen size bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, outdoor dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, (No Dishwasher), toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Treeborn Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Treeborn Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Treeborn Lodge, start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate July 01 2022 – July 04 2022, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Our cabin was wonderful and Sliding Rock Cabins do an exceptionally great job. Our grill stopped working and they had another one out there for us the next morning. The climb up the hill was a little intimidating at first but you quickly get used to it. It’s so quiet and peaceful. The cabin is well appointed with everything you need. We loved the rocking chairs on the back deck and all the birds. The hammock and fire pit were nice. The beds were quite saggy so hopefully they will get new mattresses soon. The location couldn’t be more perfect.
The cabin is perfect!!! It has all the amenities needed, the cabin was stocked with everything we needed, clean, and perfect location! It’s definitely off-road adventure to get to cabin but view is breathtaking!!
The cabin was beautiful but treacherous getting to it.
we loved this cabin! ESPECIALLY the fact that there were no dog breed / size restrictions! our dog was so sad to leave. It was by far one of the cleanest and most well stocked rentals I've ever stayed in. Beautiful views, functioning hot tub, hot shower, and a comfy bed!
It's easy to forget just how close the mountains of Ellijay are to Atlanta...simply add on another 20 minutes to get off the main road and up the mountain to this attractive and clean cabin.
We spent time relaxing, napping, reading from a rocking chair, and walking down the path to the creek or up the road. Beautiful scenery, great fire pit area with hammock. Hot tub was a hit. Games, a library of DVDs and DirectTV provided plenty of nighttime options.
To be sure, this place was just the right size for two adults and a teen, plus 2 dogs. It would be tight having anyone else there. The main living area features just one sofa and one chair. I'd swap out the chair for another sofa or loveseat to make evenings watching a movie more reasonable. But we weren't inside very much.
Certainly, it's a haul off the main road to this cabin. Steep grades, both up and down, and sharp curves in dirt and gravel. It was a fun drive in our AWD Subaru and 4WD SUV, but I honestly don't think our 2WD SUV would have made it.
We ventured down one afternoon for an early dinner at Poole's BBQ and some shopping in Ellijay, but stayed close to home other than that. The guestbook indicated folks use this as a basecamp for adventures all over north Georgia, from visits to towns like Helen and Dahlonega to NASCAR at AMS south of Atlanta! What?!?! For a true getaway, stock up at the Ingle's and don't come down the mountain.
Finally, if you think it sounds like a steal at the listed rate, you are correct. The myriad of fees pushed the "all-in" rate for our 3 night stay 85% higher than the listed nightly rate. It's frustrating that listings can't advertise true costs upfront, but I get that's how it's done. I also believe you get what you pay for, and this place was worth it. We've had mixed success with pet friendly rentals. I'd guess a non-pet person who arrives here would never know it was pet-friendly. That's a stellar recommendation all by itself.